Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:08:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Cracked windshield huh?

Parallel construction.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll hazard a guess that this has absolutely nothing to do with terrorism.
View Quote

Pro-gun, pro-constitution types are considered the terrorists in 2016.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:12:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Body armor?  Where?
View Quote
The bump cap.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:12:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:13:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I like the photocopied magazine and the rail cover with "United We Stand" on it spread out to terrorize the public.
And that is a Tier 1 brodozer they were driving.  

ETA:  On further reflection the dozer is only tier 2 bro, they have a sub-par cooler on the front to be tier 1.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:16:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They are calling those ski goggles "night vision goggles"

http://media.nbcnewyork.com/images/652*367/holland+weapons+arrest.jpg
View Quote

Shit. That's basically my loadout when I leave town for the weekend.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Are you not aware you are required to have an intact windshield?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Pulled over for a cracked windshield?   Protect and serve.  

Are you self aware? or just a bot?

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#8]

If they were driving that truck with a bunch of illegal shit in it they deserved to get arrested for felony stupidity.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The bump cap.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Body armor?  Where?
The bump cap.  

Apparently it may have actually been body armor. The pic just posted shows a PC setup.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If they were driving that truck with a bunch of illegal shit in it they deserved to get arrested for felony stupidity.
View Quote

^ that
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:18:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Also, notice the "Firearms Instructor" red range bag...

Also, body armor is not illegal in NYC, unless you are committing a felony.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Nice zombie response unit or whatever.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:18:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Fox News just called them "automatic weapons"
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:19:07 PM EDT
[#15]
What's the heroin dealer thing?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#16]
The media is sure stirring up a lot of hysteria over this

"Massive arsenal"
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:19:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm hyper aware.  My awareness extends beyond linear time.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:20:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

This. I read elsewhere that they are drug dealers who may have been going to put a "hit" on other drug dealers, but it was just social media chit so doubt it is true.;
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:20:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Heard on the radio they were calling it "organized crime."
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#20]
So these morons own a gun shop with NRA instructors and weren't smart enough to not drive into NYC with this shit in their car. The laws are bullshit, but they are stupid.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:21:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Who is missing?  These were no doubt members here
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That's a good possibility too.

Although I wouldn't put my faith in FOPA protecting me to actually travel that route to...well, pretty much anywhere. It's pretty much SOP here to do full CSI-style sweeps for loose rounds/spent brass in vehicles before any trip that may extend over the Delaware.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bet they are just passing through NJ/NY and everything is legal under the Firearms Owners’ Protection Act, but they get charged anyway.

Although I wouldn't put my faith in FOPA protecting me to actually travel that route to...well, pretty much anywhere. It's pretty much SOP here to do full CSI-style sweeps for loose rounds/spent brass in vehicles before any trip that may extend over the Delaware.

Few people would go through the Holland Tunnel if they were on their way to a state where they could legally have the guns.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:22:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Obviously not terrorists, but they sure are stupid.  I thought everyone in the country knew better than to drive into NYC, armed like that.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:22:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
How does a cracked windshield (which can happen while driving) lead to a vehicle search?
View Quote

Checkpoint: Hello sir, I see you have a crack in your windshield.
Driver: Uh, OK?
Checkpoint: Do you have any weapons or narcotics?
Driver: Uh, I have some guns in the back.
Checkpoint: Sir, pull over to the side please.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:24:08 PM EDT
[#25]
The truck windshield says "Higher Ground Tactical"
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Are you not aware that you appear to be defending the actions of the police officers?

How does a cracked windshield (which can happen while driving) lead to a vehicle search?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you not aware that you appear to be defending the actions of the police officers?

He is one of those cops you would not want to be pulled over by...
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:25:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Cracked windshield lead to a search of the vehicle that magically discovered body armor and long rifles.  

I dunno...any more, I question the validity of just about everything gun related, especially if it comes from the media.
View Quote

Agreed  .

gd
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:26:45 PM EDT
[#28]
https://m.facebook.com/highergroundtactical

www.highergroundtactical.com

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:29:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Cops arrested three “self-styled vigilantes” with loaded handguns, rifles, 2,000 rounds of ammunition, a gun clip that says “America,” and bullet-resistant vests with the word “Police” written on them at the Holland Tunnel early Tuesday, police and sources said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/cops-arrest-3-people-loaded-handguns-holland-tunnel-article-1.2682095

A picture of the vehicle believed to be involved shows it covered with logos related to Higher Ground Tactical - a gun range based in Pennsylvania.

When Daily Mail Online reached them by phone, they said they had heard something about the arrest but couldn't comment any further.

Authorities believe the suspects were in possession of the firearms as part of criminal activity, likely heroin related.

A source initially told CBS New York they were going to shoot a rival dealer.

The suspects reportedly said they wanted to save a friend who is on heroin and being held against her will.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652777/Three-people-huge-cache-loaded-weapons-arrested-outside-tunnel-way-New-York-City.html

" />

" />

Maybe a rip crew with a rather non descript vehicle.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:30:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You can get pulled for a cracked windshield?  That's a dick move.
View Quote

I think that widespread. I am almost positive they can do that here in CO. I mean potland.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:31:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh dear, these guys are fucked!!!!   Perfect examples of Obama's version of homegrown terrorist
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:33:00 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Few people would go through the Holland Tunnel if they were on their way to a state where they could legally have the guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bet they are just passing through NJ/NY and everything is legal under the Firearms Owners’ Protection Act, but they get charged anyway.

True, but there are people who either don't know (although in this day and age I have a hard time figuring out how) or just don't think they'll get stopped.

The last time I went to Maine I fucking serpentined my way there to avoid this kind of stuff...well I also avoided driving a vehicle remotely like that one too.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:34:35 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote

Just found those myself... They don't "look" this stupid...

Makes me wonder what the real story is. I also have little concern about getting said truth from either the media or law enforcement.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:34:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the news stories said the cop saw a loaded magazine inside the vehicle when he made contact.  Probably the ones on that white sheet of paper that say "PLAIN VIEW".  
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:35:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Yeah, I am sure it was a cracked windshield... not the logos on the truck that got them pulled over.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:35:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Oh dear, these guys are fucked!!!!   Perfect examples of Obama's version of homegrown terrorist
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that is them, it looks like the liberals' dream....  white bread NRA terrorists. Makes me wonder if it was a store employee or hangaround.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:36:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Body armor?  Where?
View Quote

Well the goggles were ANSI z87.1 spec
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:36:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

3 arrested after vehicle search turns up weapons cache, ballistic vests

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/21/3-arrested-after-vehicle-search-turns-up-weapons-cache-ballistic-vests.html?intcmp=hpbt2

Three people were arrested when police discovered a weapons cache and ballistic vests in a vehicle on the New Jersey side of the Holland Tunnel on Tuesday, officials told NBC4.

Authorities arrested two men in their 50s and a woman in her 30s after finding multiple loaded long-range weapons, handguns, ballistic vests and a camouflage helmet in the vehicle.

The trio, who may be from Pennsylvania, was initially stopped for a cracked windshield. A search of the vehicle turned up the weapons.

The Joint Terrorism Task Force is assisting the investigation, a source told NBC4.

View Quote

I can only imagine the headlines, had they stopped my moving truck when I moved from Arizona back to NH.

My concern, is how does a cracked windshield turn into having your fucking vehicle searched??   And how fucking bad was it "cracked" that a cop pulled them over for it?   Is the crime in New Jersey really that low that they have to have officers out on windshield duty now, in order to keep them busy?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:37:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Man the 'tard runs high in that group. Would be tough to get away in that vehicle lol
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:39:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I can only imagine the headlines, had they stopped my moving truck when I moved from Arizona back to NH.

My concern, is how does a cracked windshield turn into having your fucking vehicle searched??   And how fucking bad was it "cracked" that a cop pulled them over for it?   Is the crime in New Jersey really that low that they have to have officers out on windshield duty now, in order to keep them busy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 arrested after vehicle search turns up weapons cache, ballistic vests

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/21/3-arrested-after-vehicle-search-turns-up-weapons-cache-ballistic-vests.html?intcmp=hpbt2

Three people were arrested when police discovered a weapons cache and ballistic vests in a vehicle on the New Jersey side of the Holland Tunnel on Tuesday, officials told NBC4.

Authorities arrested two men in their 50s and a woman in her 30s after finding multiple loaded long-range weapons, handguns, ballistic vests and a camouflage helmet in the vehicle.

The trio, who may be from Pennsylvania, was initially stopped for a cracked windshield. A search of the vehicle turned up the weapons.

The Joint Terrorism Task Force is assisting the investigation, a source told NBC4.

Apparently they stopped them for the cracked windshield, and being the commi state NJ is, they saw the weapons in plain sight sitting on a seat. In NJ that is enough to burn you apparently.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:39:11 PM EDT
[#41]
That truck
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:39:43 PM EDT
[#42]

Is that really the truck they were driving?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:41:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Reason I will never travel past Virginia/ W Virginia headed north!  Fuck those liberal shitholes!
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:43:13 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:43:44 PM EDT
[#45]
"...multiple loaded long-range weapons..."
View Quote

ICBM's maybe?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#46]

ROFL
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:43:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

They were driving a van. I wonder if they're using those new X-Ray machines?

https://www.hackread.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/everything-in-newyork-to-be-x-rayed-as-nypd-brings-in-x-ray-vans-2.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They were driving a van. I wonder if they're using those new X-Ray machines?

https://www.hackread.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/everything-in-newyork-to-be-x-rayed-as-nypd-brings-in-x-ray-vans-2.jpg

Huh.  So I need to a lead blanket from the radiology room of the dentists office to throw over my shit when I travel now too, huh?  Good to know.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:44:52 PM EDT
[#48]
I really would not want to riding around with police patched gear without LE credentials on me. Tards.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:47:07 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

They are calling those ski goggles "night vision goggles"

http://media.nbcnewyork.com/images/652*367/holland+weapons+arrest.jpg
View Quote

Oh look! A 50 cal bottle opener

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:48:15 PM EDT
[#50]
That vehicle screams "Arrest me....I'm stupid!"
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top