Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:51:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

One of the news stories said the cop saw a loaded magazine inside the vehicle when he made contact.  Probably the ones on that white sheet of paper that say "PLAIN VIEW".  

View Quote

Poor guy couldn't have gotten pulled over by one of what I'm led to believe are 99% of the officers that wouldn't care about a magazine.  

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:52:10 PM EDT
[#2]
"Let's take your truck 'Tard. I'm out of gas, and 'Ho's tires will never make it through Jersey."
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:54:04 PM EDT
[#3]
OST
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:54:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Few people would go through the Holland Tunnel if they were on their way to a state where they could legally have the guns.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bet they are just passing through NJ/NY and everything is legal under the Firearms Owners’ Protection Act, but they get charged anyway.

That's a good possibility too.

Although I wouldn't put my faith in FOPA protecting me to actually travel that route to...well, pretty much anywhere. It's pretty much SOP here to do full CSI-style sweeps for loose rounds/spent brass in vehicles before any trip that may extend over the Delaware.

Few people would go through the Holland Tunnel if they were on their way to a state where they could legally have the guns.

Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont are all beyond the blockade that is NY, NJ, CT and MA.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:54:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They are calling those ski goggles "night vision goggles"

http://media.nbcnewyork.com/images/652*367/holland+weapons+arrest.jpg
View Quote

is that a .50bmg bottle opener?  

edit. yup.  sure is.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:57:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And on the day after the Dems in the Senate didn't get their way on gun control no less...

https://cormacclinton.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/convient.jpg
View Quote

There is no such thing as coincidences in politics.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:58:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like Captains 'Murica really pooched this tac extraction.  Can't wait for their AAR.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:59:23 PM EDT
[#8]
So that's heavily armed?  I see...
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:00:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Poor guy couldn't have gotten pulled over by one of what I'm led to believe are 99% of the officers that wouldn't care about a magazine.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the news stories said the cop saw a loaded magazine inside the vehicle when he made contact.  Probably the ones on that white sheet of paper that say "PLAIN VIEW".  

Poor guy?  You mean the ones smart enough to be rolling around with that stuff in a city that is known to have some of the most fucked up laws on guns in the first place?  Add in what was with his guns such as police patched gear and what appears to be a badge.  I wonder what their demeanor was like?  I don't worry about firearms stuff too much unless the people I am contact with are acting hinky as shit, which I bet there is a good chance these guys and gals were.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:03:53 PM EDT
[#10]
lol

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:05:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont are all beyond the blockade that is NY, NJ, CT and MA.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bet they are just passing through NJ/NY and everything is legal under the Firearms Owners’ Protection Act, but they get charged anyway.

That's a good possibility too.

Although I wouldn't put my faith in FOPA protecting me to actually travel that route to...well, pretty much anywhere. It's pretty much SOP here to do full CSI-style sweeps for loose rounds/spent brass in vehicles before any trip that may extend over the Delaware.

Yeah but even though you can't avoid NY to get to any of those places once you're in PA, you can avoid NYC and the rest, I think that's the point he was trying to make.

Whenever I'd go up that way it was always a huge relief to see the "Welcome to Vermont" sign just outside Bennington.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Poor guy?  You mean the ones smart enough to be rolling around with that stuff in a city that is known to have some of the most fucked up laws on guns in the first place?  Add in what was with his guns such as police patched gear and what appears to be a badge.  I wonder what their demeanor was like?  I don't worry about firearms stuff too much unless the people I am contact with are acting hinky as shit, which I bet there is a good chance these guys and gals were.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shall not be infringed.

Gun owners are gun owners' worst enemies.  

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:08:52 PM EDT
[#13]
that bandolier
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:10:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Is it just me, or are the shells in the bandoleer arranged in "Red, White, Blue" order?  If so, then this crew gets at least one point for style.  

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:10:21 PM EDT
[#15]
That's a pretty weak "weapons and body armor" load out for 3 people.    And my money is definitely not on Islamic Terrorism for this one.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:10:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Pulled over for a cracked windshield huh?

Parallel construction from undercover and piss poor fishing expedition is more like it.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:12:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That's a pretty weak "weapons and body armor" load out for 3 people.    And my money is definitely not on Islamic Terrorism for this one.  
View Quote

That's weak by Californian standards.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:12:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Are you not aware that you appear to be defending the actions of the police officers?

How does a cracked windshield (which can happen while driving) lead to a vehicle search?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pulled over for a cracked windshield?   Protect and serve.  

Are you not aware you are required to have an intact windshield?

Are you not aware that you appear to be defending the actions of the police officers?

How does a cracked windshield (which can happen while driving) lead to a vehicle search?

Because drivers are idiots.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:13:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
that bandolier
View Quote

The empty red, white an blue shotgun shells at the crime scene would have been quite the head scratcher.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one likes you.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:20:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Even if they get out of this cheaply and with no real jail time, they will be mocked forever
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:22:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Shall not be infringed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shall not be infringed.

So these "gun owners" that say they were coming to NYC to get their friend who was on heroin and being held against her will are my friends?  Sorry they didn't get to go all William Devane in "Rolling Thunder" or Denzel Washington in "Man on fire".  Yup these guys and their story are a credit to me as a "gun owner" and their actions deserve nothing but my blind support.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:22:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No one likes you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one likes you.

He has never pulled anyone over for a cracked windshield, can 99% guarantee it.
The day you do that you are so bored you need to find another line of work.

But in the case of super bro-dozer truck, it's almost funny.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Can you imagine how many soccer moms are writhing in fear after watching the news coverage from this?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:24:45 PM EDT
[#25]
That FAST helmet is like $600-$800
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:24:48 PM EDT
[#26]
http://highergroundtactical.com/

https://www.facebook.com/highergroundtactical

the SUV has a windshield sun visor thingy from this place.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:25:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

3 arrested after vehicle search turns up weapons cache, ballistic vests

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/21/3-arrested-after-vehicle-search-turns-up-weapons-cache-ballistic-vests.html?intcmp=hpbt2

Three people were arrested when police discovered a weapons cache and ballistic vests in a vehicle on the New Jersey side of the Holland Tunnel on Tuesday, officials told NBC4.

Authorities arrested two men in their 50s and a woman in her 30s after finding multiple loaded long-range weapons, handguns, ballistic vests and a camouflage helmet in the vehicle.

The trio, who may be from Pennsylvania, was initially stopped for a cracked windshield. A search of the vehicle turned up the weapons.

The Joint Terrorism Task Force is assisting the investigation, a source told NBC4.

View Quote

Impossible. Both New Jersey and New York have strict gun control. Thereford, there are no guns.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:26:58 PM EDT
[#28]
So, these guys basically admitted to being on their way to carry out some sort of armed assault while crossing, or intending to cross, multiple state lines?  

Don't talk to the police.  Even if your morale patches say POLICE.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:29:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Impossible. Both New Jersey and New York have strict gun control. Thereford, there are no guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 arrested after vehicle search turns up weapons cache, ballistic vests

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/21/3-arrested-after-vehicle-search-turns-up-weapons-cache-ballistic-vests.html?intcmp=hpbt2

Three people were arrested when police discovered a weapons cache and ballistic vests in a vehicle on the New Jersey side of the Holland Tunnel on Tuesday, officials told NBC4.

Authorities arrested two men in their 50s and a woman in her 30s after finding multiple loaded long-range weapons, handguns, ballistic vests and a camouflage helmet in the vehicle.

The trio, who may be from Pennsylvania, was initially stopped for a cracked windshield. A search of the vehicle turned up the weapons.

The Joint Terrorism Task Force is assisting the investigation, a source told NBC4.

Well, they were from PA... so..
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:30:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That vehicle screams "Arrest me....I'm stupid!"
View Quote

THIS.  

SMDH
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:35:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So, these guys basically admitted to being on their way to carry out some sort of armed assault while crossing, or intending to cross, multiple state lines?  

View Quote

"Even if your morale patches say POLICE"
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:36:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Pic would have been much more menacing if the cops had opened a few more of those pocket knives.  So pointy and dangerous.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:47:04 PM EDT
[#33]

I don't see the crack on the windshield.

Plus that car's so jacked up I don't think you could see inside without a stepladder.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:50:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Pretty sad their lives are fooked for simply being in New York with stuff that is legal in Free America.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:52:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Could be role play actorsWorking for these guys
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:54:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are these guys cops?
Did these guys have gear that says they're cops?
Was it a good idea to tell the actual cops that they were on their way to un-kidnap a friend, while having a bunch of firearms that might be used in this un-kidnapping?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Not a Dodge man, but they should serve a little time for the mutilation of that vehicle.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:57:15 PM EDT
[#38]

Looks a lot like what could have been pulled out of my truck this last weekend when I drove 7 hours to Lubbock for a wedding.
Standard travel package

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:58:18 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Pretty sad their lives are fooked for simply being in New York with stuff that is legal in Free America.  
View Quote
Yeah, I've got nearly that much stuff in my truck right now, I'm short the shotty and one pistol.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:58:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Ouch, Higher Ground Tactical from last month:

A Pennsylvania shooting range is out $135K after OSHA discovered lead and noise hazards. OSHA also placed the company in its Severe Violator Enforcement Program.

OSHA investigated Higher Ground Tactical in Emmaus, PA, last November after receiving a complaint. The agency hit the business with four willful, eight serious and two-other-than-serious violations,

http://www.safetynewsalert.com/shooting-range-fined-135k-for-lead-noise-hazards/
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#41]
I bet you "am I being detained" was the first thing out of the driver's mouth when the cop got to the window, it turned into a "when assholes collide" situation and the out of staters lost.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 4:04:53 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
So these "gun owners" that say they were coming to NYC to get their friend who was on heroin and being held against her will are my friends?  Sorry they didn't get to go all William Devane in "Rolling Thunder" or Denzel Washington in "Man on fire".  Yup these guys and their story are a credit to me as a "gun owner" and their actions deserve nothing but my blind support.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shall not be infringed.

Nothing you listed in the post I quoted should be illegal.  Some of it douchey, but not illegal.

And good on you for following the second amendment, unless the person is acting hinky.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 4:06:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Are these guys cops?
Was it a good idea to tell the actual cops that they were on their way to un-kidnap a friend, while having a bunch of firearms that might be used in this un-kidnapping?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are these guys cops?

Did I quote anything about talking to the police?  These don't appear to be the "good idea" kind of guys.

How common is "police" "morale" patches on shooters gear?  

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 4:07:22 PM EDT
[#44]
So, they were on a  rescue mission and they decided to take their AR pistol with AFG.  Because a buttstock or VFG would have been illegal.

lol
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 4:07:48 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I'm glad where I live now I have a range in my back yard.

If the NYPD would have seen a picture of my truck when I still had to drive to one they probably would have wondered why the PA State Police let us drive around in technicals...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Papers please.

These people would have a stroke if they saw what my vehicle looks like going to the range.  
Pussies.

I'm glad where I live now I have a range in my back yard.

If the NYPD would have seen a picture of my truck when I still had to drive to one they probably would have wondered why the PA State Police let us drive around in technicals...

I was moving some boxes in storage the other day, one of them fell open and all the pmags fell out.  There are maybe 30 in that box.  I had no idea they were in there, LOL!  I'm like: hey, cool, another box of pmags I forgot I had!
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#46]
The mug shots should be interesting.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 4:15:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not in the state you say you're from.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 4:17:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Plus that car's so jacked up I don't think you could see inside without a stepladder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah, I was also a little like  
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 4:19:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Is it just me, or are the shells in the bandoleer arranged in "Red, White, Blue" order?  If so, then this crew gets at least one point for style.  

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t435/asleepatthewheel/guns-photo-2_zps4zvych6m.jpg

View Quote

Yes, they are.

On the "plain view" piece of paper...CHL badge FTW!
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 4:21:00 PM EDT
[#50]

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top