[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that the face you make any time someone mentions "Bush" or "Cruz"?

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:42:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Without fail, every time I get close to convincing myself that I could potentially pull the lever for your Mango Messiah, a TrumpDividian posts something egregious on ARFCOM.

The first time it was your compadres gushing about Fat Bastard Chris Christie as a potential AG.

I realize this is difficult for you to understand given your Jim Jones-like devotion to the Orange Jesus, but calling people who don't want to vote for any gun grabbing, NYC statists a la Michael Bloomberg "pussies" does not help convince me to even cast a vote for Romney 2.0, let alone encourage my friends and neighbors to do the same or donate time/effort/money to His campaign.

I am beginning to believe that the most devout TrumpDividians are doing nothing more than intentionally sewing more division among the political right/limited government types to ensure their real candidate, Hillary, is elected.

You stand with her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There are 3 kinds of people in this election:

1.  Those who vote for Hillary

2.  Those who vote for Trump.

3.  Write in whomever, or stay home like a p***y.

Which one are you?

Without fail, every time I get close to convincing myself that I could potentially pull the lever for your Mango Messiah, a TrumpDividian posts something egregious on ARFCOM.

The first time it was your compadres gushing about Fat Bastard Chris Christie as a potential AG.

I realize this is difficult for you to understand given your Jim Jones-like devotion to the Orange Jesus, but calling people who don't want to vote for any gun grabbing, NYC statists a la Michael Bloomberg "pussies" does not help convince me to even cast a vote for Romney 2.0, let alone encourage my friends and neighbors to do the same or donate time/effort/money to His campaign.

I am beginning to believe that the most devout TrumpDividians are doing nothing more than intentionally sewing more division among the political right/limited government types to ensure their real candidate, Hillary, is elected.

You stand with her.
It's insane that you let strangers on a gun forum influence your vote for PRESIDENT so directly/easily.

Either that's an excuse you use to argue with people on arfcom about voting/not voting for Trump or it's a retarded way to make your mind up for your Presidential vote.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:47:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The meaning shouldn't be a mystery.
There's a label for that animation.
I use the animation when it is an appropriate response to a post.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:58:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Logic in #NeverNeverLand

#NNL: We must not allow the media to choose our candidate!

Interested Observer: Why do you say that?

#NNL: The media is biased against us. The media tries to influence us to choose a weak candidate who the Democrats can easily defeat.

IO: That seems reasonable.

#NNL Trump must be replaced at the convention!

IO: Why do you say that?

#NNL: The polls show he is behind. He can't win in November.

IO: Who commissioned these polls? Who pays for them?

#NNL: The media, of course.

IO:
View Quote

This IO guy sounds like an idiot.   Does he really conflate polling conducted by the media with opinionated prose written by the media?

I bet he's a Trump supporter.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:01:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This IO guy sounds like an idiot.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Logic in #NeverNeverLand

#NNL: We must not allow the media to choose our candidate!

Interested Observer: Why do you say that?

#NNL: The media is biased against us. The media tries to influence us to choose a weak candidate who the Democrats can easily defeat.

IO: That seems reasonable.

#NNL Trump must be replaced at the convention!

IO: Why do you say that?

#NNL: The polls show he is behind. He can't win in November.

IO: Who commissioned these polls? Who pays for them?

#NNL: The media, of course.

IO:

This IO guy sounds like an idiot.  

Perhaps that is so in #NeverNeverLand where special logic prevails
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:06:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You ain't exactly quick on the uptake.
As I have posted countless times before:
I challenge you to find a single post of mine which expresses genuine support for any candidate.

Hint: JEB! 2020!! does NOT express genuine support.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you championing him again?

You ain't exactly quick on the uptake.
As I have posted countless times before:
I challenge you to find a single post of mine which expresses genuine support for any candidate.

Hint: JEB! 2020!! does NOT express genuine support.

You are one of the biggest Trump supporters on this site.

Of this, there is no doubt.   You can claim otherwise, but no one believes you.

But if you insist that you are not a Trump supporter, doesn't that make you a Hillary supporter?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:27:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:49:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's insane that you let strangers on a gun forum influence your vote for PRESIDENT so directly/easily.  

Either that's an excuse you use to argue with people on arfcom about voting/not voting for Trump or it's a retarded way to make your mind up for your Presidential vote.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which one are you?

You stand with her.

Serious question, when you're discussing the election with a coworker or neighbor, do you call them a pussy if they say they wouldn't vote for either candidate?  What do you think about Chris Christie potentially being Trump's AG?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 1:19:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No, you are posting about Trump.

I posted about the Senator, who pledged to support the Republican nominee, took the party's data and now refuses to fulfill his pledge to the party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this is the donald you are talking about

I posted about the Senator, who pledged to support the Republican nominee, took the party's data and now refuses to fulfill his pledge to the party.

It is impossible to support someone that doesn't exist exist yet and there will not be a nominee for weeks.

If Trump is nominated then I believe most people will see that holding Cruz to the pledge despite Trump repudiating it month ago is hypocritical.  The standard dodge seems to be that Cruz made the pledge to the party instead of Trump, but Trump is part of the party and is being supported and protected by the GOPe.  Trump's attack on Cruz's family was unconscionable and reasonable people will see that it is no longer enforceable.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#10]
An engineer and retired math teacher just got back from a 4 day trip with about 7 of their LEFTIST LIBTARD friends who...

LOVE HILLERY

And DRUGS...

Mostly academic Hi-IQ Idiot types...

Our friends called Sunday evening to tell me the experience...

They related some of the #Vote for Hillery TALKING POINTS...

And I was SURPRISED  [ I know I shouldn't have been]

When they were the same SCREWED UP ILLOGICAL ALINSKI

BULLSHIT

The Haters here SPEW out almost CONTINUOSLY...

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 1:39:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It is impossible to support someone that doesn't exist exist yet and there will not be a nominee for weeks.

If Trump is nominated then I believe most people will see that holding Cruz to the pledge despite Trump repudiating it month ago is hypocritical.  The standard dodge seems to be that Cruz made the pledge to the party instead of Trump, but Trump is part of the party and is being supported and protected by the GOPe.  Trump's attack on Cruz's family was unconscionable and reasonable people will see that it is no longer enforceable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz is a LIER of the First Order...

So why should anyone expect anything from him....

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You're even slower on the uptake.
Of course, that's not a surprise given your belief that the Peloponnesian War was about Donald Trump.
I challenge you to find a post of mine which expresses genuine support for any candidate.
Hint: JEB! 2020!! does not express genuine support.

In the special logic of #NeverNeverLand if someone does not support the denizens' hero, that person must support the reviled anti-hero.
Out here in the real world things are much more complex than Willard, William, Curly and George let on.

Originally Posted By Cincinatus
But if you insist that you are not a trump supporter, doesn't that make you a Hillary supporter?

#NeverNeverLand logic at its finest.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:01:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Many many people have already done what you believe is "impossible".

NeverNeverLand logic.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Trump is literally giving the worst speech I've ever heard anyone give about anything right now.

God help us all.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Trump is literally giving the worst speech I've ever heard anyone give about anything right now.

God help us all.
View Quote

What about?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:03:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Serious question, when you're discussing the election with a coworker or neighbor, do you call them a pussy if they say they wouldn't vote for either candidate?  What do you think about Chris Christie potentially being Trump's AG?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which one are you?

You stand with her.

No I wouldn't call them a pussy if they say they won't vote for either.

I don't like Chris Christie.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:11:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

It must be horrible to have such an all consuming obsession with a candidate for head of a government under which you do not live.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:16:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What about?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

God help us all.

What about?

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:21:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

NeverNeverLand logic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:It is impossible to support someone that doesn't exist exist yet and there will not be a nominee for weeks.

NeverNeverLand logic.

Please explain how they are able to support the nominee when there is not a nominee.  (Supporting Trump is not supporting the nominee because he is not the nominee.)
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:33:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Trump gave a TREMENDOUS SPEECH today!!!

Link to topic...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1883034_Yeah__Trump_s_jobs_speech.html

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:35:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
It must be horrible to have such an all consuming obsession with a candidate for head of a government under which you do not live.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:38:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
An engineer and retired math teacher just got back from a 4 day trip with about 7 of their LEFTIST LIBTARD friends who...

LOVE HILLERY

And DRUGS...

BULLSHIT

View Quote

I don't believe you.

Though I do believe that you just multiplied Alinsky times Alinsky to bad mouth members, here.

You should try to tell the truth more, and lie less.  Whatever integrity you have, isn't worth sacrificing for an internet argument with strangers.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't believe you.

Though I do believe that you just multiplied Alinsky times Alinsky to bad mouth members, here.

You should try to tell the truth more, and lie less.  Whatever integrity you have, isn't worth sacrificing for an internet argument with strangers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOVE HILLERY

And DRUGS...

BULLSHIT

I don't believe you.

I DON'T lie...

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:44:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Please explain how they are able to support the nominee when there is not a nominee.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:It is impossible to support someone that doesn't exist exist yet and there will not be a nominee for weeks.

NeverNeverLand logic.

Please explain how they are able to support the nominee when there is not a nominee.  

Can you point us to a post in 2004 where you argued that it wasn't possible to support the Republican nominee before the convention?
Can you point us to a post in 2008 where you argued that it wasn't possible to support the Republican nominee before the convention?
Can you point us to a post in 2012 where you argued that it wasn't possible to support the Republican nominee before the convention?

What's the difference between those years and this year? This year you're trapped in #NeverNeverLand.

You're subject to NeverNeverLand logic, which is the absence of logic.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I DON'T lie...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOVE HILLERY

And DRUGS...

BULLSHIT

I don't believe you.

I DON'T lie...

Tell us another story about a guy you know who knows these guys who are Liberal Hillary lovers
who all say the same stuff as people in this thread.  That's a good one.

Ironically, you describe it as Alinsky-like.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:49:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If smoking eases your obsession, you should smoke more.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Drudge linking to article

"TRUMP STARES DOWN GLOBALISTS"

MONESSEN, Pa. (AP) -- Republican Donald Trump took aim at U.S. free trade deals in a speech delivered in Western Pennsylvania Tuesday that painted his likely Democratic rival Hillary Clinton as a champion of the kind of globalization that has pushed manufacturing jobs overseas.

"This wave of globalization has wiped out totally, totally our middle class," said Trump, standing in front of stacks of compressed metal on the floor of Alumisource, a plant that provides aluminum scrap and other raw materials to the aluminum and steel industries. "It doesn't have to be this way. We can turn it around and we can turn it around fast."

As I've said countless times here...

The Engineered Destruction of the Middle Class [by the Elite]...

Has largely contributed to the wrecking of our country...

It's good that someone is finally waking the American People up to this unpleasant reality...

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

MONESSEN, Pa. (AP) -- Republican Donald Trump took aim at U.S. free trade deals in a speech delivered in Western Pennsylvania Tuesday that painted his likely Democratic rival Hillary Clinton as a champion of the kind of globalization that has pushed manufacturing jobs overseas.

"This wave of globalization has wiped out totally, totally our middle class," said Trump, standing in front of stacks of compressed metal on the floor of Alumisource, a plant that provides aluminum scrap and other raw materials to the aluminum and steel industries. "It doesn't have to be this way. We can turn it around and we can turn it around fast."

It's good that someone is finally waking the American People up to this unpleasant reality...

View Quote

He was for it before he was against it.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/22/business/opinion-donald-trump-europe/
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:49:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:52:47 PM EDT
[#31]

When you pull your head out of....... and or become a US citizen your posts might start having meaning. Until then how you pipe down and let the American argue it out.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:54:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The question is not whether or not those 13 million are told to get bent.  The question is do we tell them now when there's months to recover or let the general electorate tell them to get bent in November and there's no backup plan?
View Quote

You are saying the same thing you are just trying to act like your not telling the voters to get bent. The voters will hear, GET BENT, regardless how you say it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:59:01 PM EDT
[#33]

That would be funny if it wasn't so true.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:09:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

When you pull your head out of....... and or become a US citizen your posts might start having meaning. Until then how you pipe down and let the American argue it out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/ruWmBQa.jpg

The Cunt who never one a single state and whose ex employees hate her so much they campaign against her the CA US Senate race?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The Cunt who never one a single state and whose ex employees hate her so much they campaign against her the CA US Senate race?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least you didn't accuse me of boiling my guns

Fiorina would have been a great wrecking ball for the .FED

She could just given them the HP treatment
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:23:53 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Only in your dreams.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:47:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You are saying the same thing you are just trying to act like your not telling the voters to get bent. The voters will hear, GET BENT, regardless how you say it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The question is not whether or not those 13 million are told to get bent.  The question is do we tell them now when there's months to recover or let the general electorate tell them to get bent in November and there's no backup plan?

The Trump primary voters really do NEED to hear people telling them to GET BENT.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The Trump primary voters need to hear people telling them to GET BENT.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Trump primary voters need to hear people telling them to GET BENT.

A con doesn't become legitimate just because a lot of people got conned.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:03:33 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Kasich polled the best against Hillary, did you vote for him in the Primaries because of that by any chance? Or at least show others how he would have been the better candidate due to this fact?

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:21:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Kasich polled the best against Hillary, did you vote for him in the Primaries because of that by any chance? Or at least show others how he would have been the better candidate due to this fact?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This post is evident of someone who is unaware of the Buckley Rule.  Trump supporters - sheesh  
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
This post is evident of someone who is unaware of the Buckley Rule.  Trump supporters - sheesh  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So then... what?  Are you saying that the candidate that poll best against Hillary ISN'T the best one for electing to win?

Or are you inferring the candidate that says the most right wing things is preferable?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The Trump primary voters really do NEED to hear people telling them to GET BENT.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

They wanted to stick it to the GOPe by nominating a guy who supports the worst things about the GOPe and then adds even more liberal on top of it...

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:47:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://media.salon.com/2011/04/trump_china_arrow.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHoYbfOWwAE2eCO.jpg

You really can't make this shit up. The truth is more bizarre:

Sneaky Chinese Millionaires Ruining America, Making Trump Family Richer

"So it only stands to reason we’d learn a new building with the Trump name on it is being financed by rich Chinese investors who get U.S. visas by investing in real estate."
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:13:20 PM EDT
[#46]

LOL more proof that fools  fall for bullshit talk but reality "Trumps" it. The masses don't care though, as long as their ears are tickled with bullshit and he keeps saying what fools them, they believe him and will deny it to the end..
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:14:06 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

You really can't make this shit up. The truth is more bizarre:

Sneaky Chinese Millionaires Ruining America, Making Trump Family Richer

"So it only stands to reason we’d learn a new building with the Trump name on it is being financed by rich Chinese investors who get U.S. visas by investing in real estate."
View Quote
LOL could you have pulled a link from a more liberal bullshit blog LOL

Here's your link:http://wonkette.com/599376/sneaky-chinese-millionaires-ruining-america-making-trump-family-richer

Oh, look at the the links they have like the pro Hillary-Warren stuff.

Fucking disgraceful how low some of you will scoop the bottom of the barrel.

Oh, yea, BTW Trump talked about making money off the Chinese months ago, so it's hardly news. But it didn't' stop you from quoting progressive blogs to try to get your digs in.

Fucking. FAIL.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Oh, yea, BTW Trump talked about making money off the Chinese months ago, so it's hardly news. But it didn't' stop you from quoting progressive blogs to try to get your digs in.

View Quote

I agree about the story but why do you  guys believe Trump when his own actions betray him?

Honestly the very things you guys defend of him, you would be rabidly (and rightly so) attacking him over if he still had a D next to his name.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:21:29 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I agree about the story but why do you  guys believe Trump when his own actions betray him?

Honestly the very things you guys defend of him, you would be rabidly (and rightly so) attacking him over if he still had a D next to his name.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

"You guys, you guys you guys".

I don't believe or defend him, I've only been pointing out the hypocrisy of the defeatists and sell outs who continue to try to push liberal progressive talking points as authoritative.

You'll have to ask other people to answer your qeustion who do what you claim.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:23:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who cares, I just don't want Hillary picking a SCOTUS.

He could literally eat a baby during the debate, granted Hillary might join in on that, and I would still vote for him.
Page / 427
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top