Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Whatever Trumps position is, its the best. Do not doubt the Orange Messiah
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another pro-gun control Trump supporter.

Whatever Trumps position is, its the best. Do not doubt the Orange Messiah

I laughed.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:32:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No more like #nomercyforbetrayal
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Losing at the ballot box and having the party say screw your vote does not matter and we are going to insert our own guy who could not win your vote, that is not the same.

So you are #nonebutTrump more than #neverhillary

No more like #nomercyforbetrayal

So if someone tries to stop your gun grabbing liberal, you'll exact your vengeance by supporting the gun grabbing liberals.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:32:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What risks did he take? Going on a bunch of friendly media outlets while dodging the ones that would ask hard questions?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah it's really a mystery why the guy that got 2 billion dollars in free media support who came into the race with a ton of name recognition managed to get the votes of Democrat crossovers who knew he'd be a shitshow and idiots who couldn't tell he wasn't a Republican because they can't take off their tinfoil hats.

He put himself out there and made himself available to everyone and their brother. He took the risks, took the lumps, and won despite it all. When other Republicans stop playing defense and hiding in closets maybe they will get more coverage.

What risks did he take? Going on a bunch of friendly media outlets while dodging the ones that would ask hard questions?

Aww if only the media outlets were as tough and smart, and mean to him as you are he would have never won!

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:36:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Aww if only the media outlets were as tough and smart, and mean to him as you are he would have never won!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah it's really a mystery why the guy that got 2 billion dollars in free media support who came into the race with a ton of name recognition managed to get the votes of Democrat crossovers who knew he'd be a shitshow and idiots who couldn't tell he wasn't a Republican because they can't take off their tinfoil hats.

He put himself out there and made himself available to everyone and their brother. He took the risks, took the lumps, and won despite it all. When other Republicans stop playing defense and hiding in closets maybe they will get more coverage.

If only Trump wasn't a big wuss who can't handle tough questions.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:38:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

She can handle her own and Trump fans underestimate her at their peril. Have you met her? I have met her several times and seen her handle people who have tried to get under her skin? I have. I've interviewed her twice and seen her utterly dismantle a hippy protester who thought she could get the best of her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump will smoke her.

I actually hope you are right but he could not even handle Megan Kelly, he will look like an idiot against Clinton, that is  if he even shows up to debate her.  Right now your boy must be killing her in the polls, right?

He has participated in more real debates than she has seen cocks. She has been managed, handled and protected her whole career.

She can handle her own and Trump fans underestimate her at their peril. Have you met her? I have met her several times and seen her handle people who have tried to get under her skin? I have. I've interviewed her twice and seen her utterly dismantle a hippy protester who thought she could get the best of her.

I find her very polished and professional. Trump not so much.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:42:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder if the Trump-worshippers can formulate a coherent response to this?
12 Million Democrats Voted in the Republican Primary
After a lot of work I have finished my math calculations. A simple effort will show that from 2000 to 2008 there was a change in Primary votes of 10-12 million. Ten million more Republicans and 12 million less Democrats. But this is child's play. Getting deeper, examining States with close polling prior to the registration requirements, States with a clear winner in polls prior to registration change requirements, and you can set patterns.

Using 2000 and 2008 as baselines, the conclusion was staggering. Trump only got about 3.3 million Republican Votes. The rest are Democrats, approximately 12 million of them.
View Quote

In any event our election was stolen. Trump would be in fourth, or worse, without Democrats, he would probably only have won New York and considering he would be doing so badly when that election happened it is unlikely even there. We have been tossed to the ground and electorally gang raped by Democrats.
View Quote

How about a response to this?
Trump says Obama is too harsh on immigrants
Trump said his immigration policies would have “heart,” suggesting he may be shifting tone to transition into general-election mode after the bruising primary season.

“President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people -- the most ever, and it’s never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody,” Trump said.

Pressed on whether he would issue “mass deportations,” Trump answered: “No, I would not call it mass deportations.”
View Quote

Feeling like a sucker yet?
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:44:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOif2C3jPr8

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOif2C3jPr8

If only the other primary candidates were not even more pussy and dropped out like bitches handing Trump the delegates.

That's where you ire should REALLY be directed, you act like it's all be bad Trumps fault for winning in a one man race.

Then again, it's not like you really are saying anything ground breaking or purposeful.

In fact, that means you're pretty useless in the scheme of things right?

Sad to see lifers like you turn out to be traitorous pro-republican defeatists.

Good thing I don't have to see it.

*click*

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:46:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
After a lot of work I have finished my math calculations. A simple effort will show that from 2000 to 2008 there was a change in Primary votes of 10-12 million. Ten million more Republicans and 12 million less Democrats. But this is child's play. Getting deeper, examining States with close polling prior to the registration requirements, States with a clear winner in polls prior to registration change requirements, and you can set patterns.

Using 2000 and 2008 as baselines, the conclusion was staggering. Trump only got about 3.3 million Republican Votes. The rest are Democrats, approximately 12 million of them.

In any event our election was stolen. Trump would be in fourth, or worse, without Democrats, he would probably only have won New York and considering he would be doing so badly when that election happened it is unlikely even there. We have been tossed to the ground and electorally gang raped by Democrats.

Trump said his immigration policies would have “heart,” suggesting he may be shifting tone to transition into general-election mode after the bruising primary season.

“President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people -- the most ever, and it’s never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody,” Trump said.

Pressed on whether he would issue “mass deportations,” Trump answered: “No, I would not call it mass deportations.”

Who are you voting for?
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:46:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry to hear you won't be contributing to this thread any further. I'm shocked you have no rebuttal besides the ignore button. I know you Trump supporters need your safe spaces.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 10:11:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 10:17:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The antidote for fake conservatism is.....

Touchback amnesty?

Individual Healthcare Mandates?

Raising the Minimum Wage?

Funding Planned Parenthood?

Progressive Taxation?

the Kelo decision?

Banning people on the No-Fly List from buying guns?

Warrantless Surveillance?

So you are saying that the antidote to fake conservatism is....Progressivism.

Got it!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i1.wp.com/www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/trump-sc-3.png

The guy with 33% beat all comers by at least a 10%. He won the state. What you want to do is tell 13 million voters whose candidate stayed in the race and did not quit/run out of money/or run out of votes/got his ass handed to him that their votes do not matter because some people in the party have anal hurt. Donald Trump won, despite the money spent, despite the negative press, the threats from the political class against his supporters and staff. Instead of supporting the candidate the GOPe/asshurt crowd want to say well when the rules favor us ok, but if we lose we change the rules or just ignore them so we can get our brand of loser.

LOL That's what I love about all the Trump haters, they talk so much shit, but he won anyways.  So now all they can do is balk like children, and keep on with thier pithy "woe is me" attitude.

The schadenfreude is still real.

Trump is the antidote for fake conservatism and closeted GOPe types. George Will outed himself like the bitch he is, along with the former Bushies and such who are coming out of the closet and wearing their Uniparty Fag Flag openly.

Touchback amnesty?

Progressive Taxation?

the Kelo decision?

Got it!

"..........................Yeah...........................................but TRUMP!"

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:28:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:44:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Touchback Amensty, you still beating that Dead Whore? ]

Here is a fact for you. At least 5 million of those people would not qualify for re-entry due to criminal histories and other statutory impediments. Under the Gang of 8 plan that the GOPe supports allowing all of them to stay with no option for later removal.
Kelo was bad law but no one is going to do away with Imminent Domain. Progressive Taxation, just like the Republicans have supported forever. Banning people on the no-fly list.... just like the NRA and the Republicans in Congress support with some teaks. Warrantless Surveillance don't we have that thanks to George W Bush and the Patriot Act? Individual Healthcare Mandates.....the Republicans just fully funded Obamacare and you are bitching about Mandates?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Touchback amnesty?
Progressive Taxation?
the Kelo decision?

Got it!

Touchback Amensty, you still beating that Dead Whore? ]

Here is a fact for you. At least 5 million of those people would not qualify for re-entry due to criminal histories and other statutory impediments. Under the Gang of 8 plan that the GOPe supports allowing all of them to stay with no option for later removal.
Kelo was bad law but no one is going to do away with Imminent Domain. Progressive Taxation, just like the Republicans have supported forever. Banning people on the no-fly list.... just like the NRA and the Republicans in Congress support with some teaks. Warrantless Surveillance don't we have that thanks to George W Bush and the Patriot Act? Individual Healthcare Mandates.....the Republicans just fully funded Obamacare and you are bitching about Mandates?

So your "antidote for fake conservatism" is supporting everything the GOPe supports?

Your justification for Trump supporting these positions is basically, "So, the Republicans do too".  Even though you claim he is the answer to the problem that is the Republicans.  

Even if the GOPe supported the Gang of 8 bill, it was not signed into law.  It was conservatives who defeated it.
No one is saying to get rid of Eminent Domain.  Kelo was a government overreach that the conservatives on the court dissented to.
Whether or not the NRA supports it is irrelevant.  It is denial of a constitutional right without due process and conservatives should oppose it.
Progressive taxation could easily be replaced by the flat tax.  Trump was for that....before he was against it.
Individual mandates?  Again, the bill didn't get one Republican vote in either chamber prior to passing and the Dems had to use the nuclear option in the Senate.  

So how many of these positions do you agree with just because the Republicans do?

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:49:02 AM EDT
[#14]

How could anyone vote for that face?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:56:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

She is the one in antlers at the Stanley Kubrick Pagan blood/sex magic party.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 1:37:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Donald Trump reignites feud with Ted Cruz, attempting to block him from convention

http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-reignites-feud-with-ted-cruz-attempting-to-block-him-from-convention-00986331.html

With the Republican convention just a month away, Trump is doing
whatever he can to prevent Cruz and Kasich from appearing, as reported
by The Hill on June 26.

"If there's no endorsement, then I would not invite them to speak," Trump said during an interview with The New York Times.

View Quote

This guy is so fucking petty and thin-skinned, it's unbelievable.  

I'm not sure why or how TrumpBots can't seem to be able to figure the reason that practically nobody is 'uniting' behind their orange jesus is in part because he keeps pulling stupid, petty shit like this.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:46:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yes. All the coverage was negative. 99% I'm told by Trump supporters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yes. All the coverage was negative. 99% I'm told by Trump supporters.
This is a much better article, IMHO.  It covers both the Republicans and Democrats and is well worth reading.

Pre-Primary News Coverage of the 2016 Presidential Race: Trump’s Rise, Sanders’ Emergence, Clinton’s Struggle

The report shows that during the year 2015, major news outlets covered Donald Trump in a way that was unusual given his low initial polling numbers—a high volume of media coverage preceded Trump’s rise in the polls. Trump’s coverage was positive in tone—he received far more “good press” than “bad press.” The volume and tone of the coverage helped propel Trump to the top of Republican polls.
Neither of these indicators, however, explains Trump’s coverage. When his news coverage began to shoot up, he was not high in the trial-heat polls and had raised almost no money. Upon entering the race, he stood much taller in the news than he stood in the polls.
Neither of these claims is supported by the evidence. Figure 2 shows the news balance in Trump’s coverage during the invisible primary. As can be seen, Trump’s coverage was favorable in all of the news outlets we studied. There were differences from one outlet to the next but the range was relatively small, from a low of 63 percent positive or neutral in The New York Times to a high of 74 percent positive or neutral in USA Today. Across all the outlets, Trump’s coverage was roughly two-to-one favorable.
The reform had obvious appeal. What could be more democratic than giving control of presidential nominations to the voters?  Reformers did not foresee the extent to which the new system would be brokered by the news media and failed to account for journalists’ limitations as a political intermediary. They are not in the business of sifting out candidates on the basis of their competency and platforms. They are in the business of finding good stories. Donald Trump was the mother lode. During the invisible primary, the press gave him what every candidate seeks — reams of coverage. In his case, even the media’s attacks were a boon. Many Republicans dislike the press enough that its attacks on one of their own are nearly a seal of approval.

Quoted:
The guy with 33% beat all comers by at least a 10%. He won the state. What you want to do is tell 13 million voters whose candidate stayed in the race and did not quit/run out of money/or run out of votes/got his ass handed to him that their votes do not matter because some people in the party have anal hurt. Donald Trump won, despite the money spent, despite the negative press, the threats from the political class against his supporters and staff. Instead of supporting the candidate the GOPe/asshurt crowd want to say well when the rules favor us ok, but if we lose we change the rules or just ignore them so we can get our brand of loser.
The question is not whether or not those 13 million are told to get bent.  The question is do we tell them now when there's months to recover or let the general electorate tell them to get bent in November and there's no backup plan?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:58:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Logic in #NeverNeverLand

#NNL: We must not allow the media to choose our candidate!

Interested Observer: Why do you say that?

#NNL: The media is biased against us. The media tries to influence us to choose a weak candidate who the Democrats can easily defeat.

IO: That seems reasonable.

#NNL Trump must be replaced at the convention!

IO: Why do you say that?

#NNL: The polls show he is behind. He can't win in November.

IO: Who commissioned these polls? Who pays for them?

#NNL: The media, of course.

IO:
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:06:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'm not sure why or how TrumpBots can't seem to be able to figure the reason that practically nobody is 'uniting' behind their orange jesus is in part because he keeps pulling stupid, petty shit like this.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Donald Trump reignites feud with Ted Cruz, attempting to block him from convention

http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-reignites-feud-with-ted-cruz-attempting-to-block-him-from-convention-00986331.html

With the Republican convention just a month away, Trump is doing whatever he can to prevent Cruz and Kasich from appearing, as reported by The Hill on June 26.

"If there's no endorsement, then I would not invite them to speak," Trump said during an interview with The New York Times.

Bullshit.

Those fucks stood there and promised to support the nominee, whoever it was.

They have done nothing to support Trump, who is the presumptive nominee and it is obvious that both will do anything they can to submarine him at the first opportunity.

And you expect Trump to give them prime real estate at the convention?

Must be a Canadian thing.    
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:14:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Bullshit.

They have done nothing to support Trump, who is the presumptive nominee and it is obvious that both will do anything they can to submarine him at the first opportunity.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With the Republican convention just a month away, Trump is doing whatever he can to prevent Cruz and Kasich from appearing, as reported by The Hill on June 26.

Bullshit.

Trump broke the pledge in March. They owe him nothing. He personally attacked Ted's family. Ted has a right to speak at the convention. It's not up to Trump. Trump is being a petty jackass.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:18:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Bullshit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.

The Republicons made Trump swear allegiance to whomever got the nomination.

Now that it could be Trump they are trying to fuck him.  Look at Grahm and the other shitbags who said they would back the nominee now acting like spoiled kids, kinda like the nevertrumpers here.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:19:08 AM EDT
[#22]
There are 3 kinds of people in this election:

1.  Those who vote for Hillary

2.  Those who vote for Trump.

3.  Write in whomever, or stay home like a pu**y.

Which one are you?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:43:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:43:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

3.  Write in whomever, or stay home like a p***y.

Which one are you?
View Quote

Without fail, every time I get close to convincing myself that I could potentially pull the lever for your Mango Messiah, a TrumpDividian posts something egregious on ARFCOM.

The first time it was your compadres gushing about Fat Bastard Chris Christie as a potential AG.

I realize this is difficult for you to understand given your Jim Jones-like devotion to the Orange Jesus, but calling people who don't want to vote for any gun grabbing, NYC statists a la Michael Bloomberg "pussies" does not help convince me to even cast a vote for Romney 2.0, let alone encourage my friends and neighbors to do the same or donate time/effort/money to His campaign.

I am beginning to believe that the most devout TrumpDividians are doing nothing more than intentionally sewing more division among the political right/limited government types to ensure their real candidate, Hillary, is elected.

You stand with her.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:48:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Trump broke the pledge in March. They owe him nothing. He personally attacked Ted's family. Ted has a right to speak at the convention. It's not up to Trump. Trump is being a petty jackass.
View Quote

The pledge was made to the PARTY.

The actions of a third person cannot alter the senator's obligations to the party.
To put it in terms you might be able to understand, you can't refuse to pay your mechanic because you think the plumber overcharged you.

No one has a right to speak at a party convention. The party can exclude anyone and should exclude those who break their pledge to the party and refuse to support the nominee.

To put it in words you might understand, after you have refused to pay your mechanic, you can't insist on going to his birthday party.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:07:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The actions of a third person cannot alter the senator's obligations to the party.
To put it in terms you might be able to understand, you can't refuse to pay your mechanic because you think the plumber overcharged you.

No one has a right to speak at a party convention. The party can exclude anyone and should exclude those who break their pledge to the party and refuse to support the nominee.

To put it in words you might understand, after you have refused to pay your mechanic, you can't insist on going to his birthday party.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:19:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:41:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So The Party will exclude sTrump from speaking at the Convention?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:48:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Funny you should mention that, trump has an established history of not paying for work completed.
View Quote

TDS is real.
Trump has nothing to do with the Senator's obligation to the party.
He got the benefit of the party's data. He's bound to fulfill his contract.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only in #NeverNeverLand, with it's special brand of logic, would it be possible for the nominee to refuse to support the nominee.

The convention will be held in the real world, not in #NeverNeverLand.

The nominee will give an acceptance speech.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:03:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Only in #NeverNeverLand, with it's special brand of logic, would it be possible for the nominee to refuse to support the nominee.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only in GOPe deragement Land would The Party exclude the presumptive nominee because he broke his pledge to support his fellow candidates
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:18:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Without fail, every time I get close to convincing myself that I could potentially pull the lever for your Mango Messiah, a TrumpDividian posts something egregious on ARFCOM.

The first time it was your compadres gushing about Fat Bastard Chris Christie as a potential AG.

I realize this is difficult for you to understand given your Jim Jones-like devotion to the Orange Jesus, but calling people who don't want to vote for any gun grabbing, NYC statists a la Michael Bloomberg "pussies" does not help convince me to even cast a vote for Romney 2.0, let alone encourage my friends and neighbors to do the same or donate time/effort/money to His campaign.

I am beginning to believe that the most devout TrumpDividians are doing nothing more than intentionally sewing more division among the political right/limited government types to ensure their real candidate, Hillary, is elected.

You stand with her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which one are you?

You stand with her.

You get triggered too easily.

Have RarestRX put safe space in the title.

It's either Trump or Hillary for WH. One is doing a good job at making liberals heads explode.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:42:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's either Trump or Hillary for WH. One is doing a good job at making liberals heads explode.
View Quote

I will give him that but its VERY hard to get past his liberal core ideals. Liberals anger each other all time. Trump is just a non PC liberal. To me he revealed his inner liberal when he was asked what the functions of the government were.

I really hope he get his head out of his ass because its looking like Clinton is going to slaughter him. Trump needs to STFU in the press and have someone else answer for him.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:48:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which one are you?

You stand with her.

And the other one - but more so his supporters - are doing a good job driving conservatives to stay home, write-in, vote for a minor party, or leave their POTUS vote blank.  

Your actions show you stand with Hillary.  Enjoy your NY Progressive, I really don't think it matters to you which one is inaugurated in January.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:50:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:23:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Funny you should mention that, trump has an established history of not paying for work completed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But fucking people out of their compensation and leaving them hanging is just part of being a businessman! And we need a businessman at the helm!

Orange Raccoon 2016!
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:28:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I will give him that but its VERY hard to get past his liberal core ideals. Liberals anger each other all time. Trump is just a non PC liberal. To me he revealed his inner liberal when he was asked what the functions of the government were.

I really hope he get his head out of his ass because its looking like Clinton is going to slaughter him. Trump needs to STFU in the press and have someone else answer for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't equate ignorance with being a liberal but I do agree with your statement.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Only in GOPe deragement Land would The Party exclude the presumptive nominee because he broke his pledge to support his fellow candidates
View Quote

The pledge was to support the nominee, not "fellow candidates".

I suspect that the difference is to subtle for the denizens of #NeverNeverLand.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:43:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

this is the donald you are talking about
View Quote

No, you are posting about Trump.

I posted about the Senator, who pledged to support the Republican nominee, took the party's data and now refuses to fulfill his pledge to the party.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:47:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

But fucking people out of their compensation and leaving them hanging is just part of being a businessman politician!  
View Quote

FIFY

I can tell you don't spend much time around politicians.
I have shocking news: Nearly all of them are dishonest.
Should you intend to vote only for honest politicians, you may as well cancel your voter registration.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:58:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:06:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Sorry, ITT we are talking about the donald who is not a senator.

View Quote

Apparently you missed the posts about the Senator wishing to speak at the Republican convention.
it was brought up by one of your fellow denizens of #NeverNeverLand.
Try to keep up.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:17:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

FIFY

Should you intend to vote only for honest politicians, you may as well cancel your voter registration.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But fucking people out of their compensation and leaving them hanging is just part of being a businessman politician!  

FIFY

So Trump is a lying politician like the rest of them that holds a host of liberal positions.

Why are you championing him again?

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:18:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:23:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

You ain't exactly quick on the uptake.
As I have posted countless times before:
I challenge you to find a single post of mine which expresses genuine support for any candidate.

Hint: JEB! 2020!! does NOT express genuine support.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:26:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I challenge you to find a single post of mine which expresses genuine support for any candidate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pay attention Syd, Poly was raped by the Evil Bush Clan and has made it his life's work to deride any and all Politicos
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:27:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:28:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:35:06 AM EDT
[#50]

I could end up having a weight lifting accident.

Page / 427
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top