Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:47:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:53:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:26:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yup, the Glock and Dryfire argument do fit within the framework of the rules of safety, as both run the risk of there being a live round in the gun. Therefore its imperative to treat them as if there is a possibility of discharge and all that is entailed with that (Because weapons must always be treated as loaded!).  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When it goes over the top, to the point of getting simply silly, it just starts sounding stupid - and the message is lost.  Hence lots of questions about dry firing, Glocks, guns without safeties.  They know you break those rules at times, and there are times where they can be done safely with the proper precautions.  Then, even those with only a moderate number of brain cells to rub together write you off as a hypocrite.  How many, especially younger folks, don't respect police officers for handing out speeding tickets because they see the same ones flying down the street to go grab some donuts.  Then all respect is lost.

The whole Glock argument is a typical "gotcha" type response. The fact that you have to drop the striker to disassemble a Glock has no bearing on whether or not keeping an AR with a magazine inserted on fire is a safe and professional practice.

Same with the dry firing argument. To claim there are instances where you technically violate a safety rule for training purposes, makes it acceptable to violate safety rules in all other instances, is a false conclusion.

In regards to losing respect, I don't need people to respect me. I am right.
Yup, the Glock and Dryfire argument do fit within the framework of the rules of safety, as both run the risk of there being a live round in the gun. Therefore its imperative to treat them as if there is a possibility of discharge and all that is entailed with that (Because weapons must always be treated as loaded!).  

That's exactly the point.  With a gun on safe, can you say with 100% certainty it will not discharge?

Engage the safety.  Don't trust it to save your bacon.  Don't break the four rules, whether it's on or not.  It's as simple as that.

A safe and responsible gun owner doesn't handle a gun with the safety on any differently than when it's off.

This guy understands gun safety.  (And if you do actually care about safety, watch this video.  One min and 17 seconds of your life may make you a safer gun owner.)
http://www.break.com/video/safety-malfunction-on-new-gun-2847956
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:30:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Lets sticky this thread
View Quote
Let's not.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:38:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's exactly the point.  With a gun on safe, can you say with 100% certainty it will not discharge?

Engage the safety.  Don't trust it to save your bacon.  Don't break the four rules, whether it's on or not.  It's as simple as that.

A safe and responsible gun owner doesn't handle a gun with the safety on any differently than when it's off.

This guy understands gun safety.  (And if you do actually care about safety, watch this video.  One min and 17 seconds of your life may make you a safer gun owner.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When it goes over the top, to the point of getting simply silly, it just starts sounding stupid - and the message is lost.  Hence lots of questions about dry firing, Glocks, guns without safeties.  They know you break those rules at times, and there are times where they can be done safely with the proper precautions.  Then, even those with only a moderate number of brain cells to rub together write you off as a hypocrite.  How many, especially younger folks, don't respect police officers for handing out speeding tickets because they see the same ones flying down the street to go grab some donuts.  Then all respect is lost.

The whole Glock argument is a typical "gotcha" type response. The fact that you have to drop the striker to disassemble a Glock has no bearing on whether or not keeping an AR with a magazine inserted on fire is a safe and professional practice.

Same with the dry firing argument. To claim there are instances where you technically violate a safety rule for training purposes, makes it acceptable to violate safety rules in all other instances, is a false conclusion.

In regards to losing respect, I don't need people to respect me. I am right.

Could you point to where anyone in this thread is saying to ignore the other rules of safety when the safety is engaged? Anyone recommending pointing the firearm that's on safe at something they do not wish to shoot? Anyone telling you it's fine to stick your finger on the trigger if the safety's on?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:52:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
http://i62.tinypic.com/fadhk8.jpg

Use your safety, Billy. You'll have a WHALE of a time explaining your ND to the cops!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:06:51 AM EDT
[#8]

I'm done trolling john

Cheers
JB

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:11:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Could you point to where anyone in this thread is saying to ignore the other rules of safety when the safety is engaged? Anyone recommending pointing the firearm that's on safe at something they do not wish to shoot? Anyone telling you it's fine to stick your finger on the trigger if the safety's on?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol ok boss.

I had a large piece typed up bashing you but that's not my style. So I'm assuming your vision isn't very good or your attention to detail is poor, either way I already gave you an answer you just failed to grasp it.

And your Glock safety argument is fucking clown shoes

Like serious fucking clown shoes ... Are 13? Is that your edgy response? I just assumed you were an adult?

But let me know when you have something original. I got a couple of nerf guns, want pictures of those too
I'll see your kid with an AR, and raise you a kid behind a crew served weapon (on safe)

Very young child with a machine gun AND their finger on the trigger.

It's cool though, it's on safe.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:23:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since Nick broke the ice on kid pics

I can't tell if the safety is engaged? This was a long time ago...

But he looks pretty professional

That's a goddamn bigger violation than whether the safety is on or not.

The muzzle is dangerously close to his head.  If it went off and the bullet missed or only grazed him, the muzzle blast stands a good chance of ruining his right eye for good.

You're right, it would probably sting a bit.

Might even break skin...

Muzzle dangerously close to the eye?  Attitude?  Meh, low chance of breaking skin.  It looks like it could be Airsoft, but OP isn't saying if it is or not.  And if so, it's painted to look real.

Ever fire bullpups?

One time, at a public range I went from a few other traditional rifles to an FS2000.  There were denim sandbags there for rests on the benches.  After a few shots, I noticed that I was getting blasted by sand.  The blast from the muzzle blew a large hole in denim from jeans a few inches away.  This is from a 17.6" 5.56 barreled rifle with a little less pressure than a 14.5-16" 5.56 barreled rifle.

If it can blast a hole in denim from that distance, it could give your unprotected eyes a very bad day.

ETA: Just a few examples from only the past 2 or 3 pages.  Pictures are easy to find.    Not going to bother reading through 40 some pages, but the lackadaisical attitude is there.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:33:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Very young child with a machine gun toy AND their finger on the trigger.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol ok boss.

I had a large piece typed up bashing you but that's not my style. So I'm assuming your vision isn't very good or your attention to detail is poor, either way I already gave you an answer you just failed to grasp it.

And your Glock safety argument is fucking clown shoes

Like serious fucking clown shoes ... Are 13? Is that your edgy response? I just assumed you were an adult?

But let me know when you have something original. I got a couple of nerf guns, want pictures of those too
I'll see your kid with an AR, and raise you a kid behind a crew served weapon (on safe)

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k83/shade_1313/IMG_0297_zps5d10eb48.jpg

Very young child with a machine gun toy AND their finger on the trigger.

Fixed, for a sucker.

Lord, but I wish I had a real M-60.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:41:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fixed, for a sucker.

View Quote

I was suspicious.  

No fair though, if you're gonna pull that do it with a better camera.

I looked but it's very hard to tell by the resolution & quality.  My trap was set with a 20MP camera.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I was suspicious.  

I looked but it's very hard to tell by the resolution & quality.  My trap was set with a 20MP camera.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed, for a sucker.

I was suspicious.  

From that angle, you wouldn't have been able to tell anyway.  No marks, dummy rounds feeding into the dummy feed tray, no telltales (that I know of) like the fat, nonhollow grip on an "AR".

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:54:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Use your safety, Billy. You'll have a WHALE of a time explaining your ND to the cops!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

reminds me, I saw some aquatic safety in the sbr forum the other day

Quoted:
From supers for pigs to subs for carp a 1-4 is the ticket.
<a href="http://s3.photobucket.com/user/ptaylor/media/68321dbc-00e0-4f21-9d29-874b5101e8ec_zpspk3bdfet.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/ptaylor/68321dbc-00e0-4f21-9d29-874b5101e8ec_zpspk3bdfet.jpg</a>

#giveacarpaboutsafety
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:02:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
From that angle, you wouldn't have been able to tell anyway.  No marks, dummy rounds feeding into the dummy feed tray, no telltales (that I know of) like the fat, nonhollow grip on an "AR".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fixed, for a sucker.

I was suspicious.  

Don't forget the neon green battery pack in the forearm.

I'm lackadaisical about toys

Now, remove ammunition feeding source, remove battery, hammer...uhm motor down? I don't know, I'm going Whale hunting

Challenge has been accepted!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:06:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Let's! not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lets sticky delete this thread
Let's! not.

fixed

There's an old story about a Texas Ranger. Seems a lady observed his holstered 1911 in condition one (cocked, locked, ready to rock). Flustered, she exclaimed "Isn't that dangerous?"

He calmly replied "I damn sure hope so, ma'am", tipped his hat and went about his business.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:19:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Now, remove ammunition feeding source, remove battery, hammer...uhm motor down? I don't know, I'm going Whale hunting

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fixed, for a sucker.

I was suspicious.  

On your pic I mentioned the possibility of Airsoft.  ;)

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:21:58 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

http://blog.chron.com/tubular/files/2014/12/youll-shoot-your-eye-out-christmas-story.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed, for a sucker.

I was suspicious.  

http://blog.chron.com/tubular/files/2014/12/youll-shoot-your-eye-out-christmas-story.gif
You did.  Way, way after your initial reaction of

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:22:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Muzzle dangerously close to the eye?  Attitude?  Meh, low chance of breaking skin.  It looks like it could be Airsoft, but OP isn't saying if it is or not.  And if so, it's painted to look real.

Ever fire bullpups?

One time, at a public range I went from a few other traditional rifles to an FS2000.  There were denim sandbags there for rests on the benches.  After a few shots, I noticed that I was getting blasted by sand.  The blast from the muzzle blew a large hole in denim from jeans a few inches away.  This is from a 17.6" 5.56 barreled rifle with a little less pressure than a 14.5-16" 5.56 barreled rifle.

If it can blast a hole in denim from that distance, it could give your unprotected eyes a very bad day.

ETA: Just a few examples from only the past 2 or 3 pages.  Pictures are easy to find.    Not going to bother reading through 40 some pages, but the lackadaisical attitude is there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since Nick broke the ice on kid pics

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/serinobw/KillerRyetall_zpsh0c7pkbh.jpg
I can't tell if the safety is engaged? This was a long time ago...

But he looks pretty professional

That's a goddamn bigger violation than whether the safety is on or not.

The muzzle is dangerously close to his head.  If it went off and the bullet missed or only grazed him, the muzzle blast stands a good chance of ruining his right eye for good.

You're right, it would probably sting a bit.

Might even break skin...

Ever fire bullpups?

You do realize that BillyDoubleU is in the hammer down crowd, correct?

So you quoted one picture from a guy who's kid has a toy M60, and another from a guy who isn't arguing about using the safety?

Care to actually find a post of someone actually arguing for the use of the safety, whilst ignoring all other safety rules?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:32:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Some people are such cunts, and their shit's all retarded.
View Quote

It's not their fault.

Safety violators are shown to have smaller brains, which function at a much lower level than normal people.

We have to be extremely patient with them, and try our best not to be offended by their foul body odor.

Like animals, they too are capable of learning through repetition. We must teach them.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Care to actually find a post of someone actually arguing for the use of the safety, whilst ignoring all other safety rules?

Care to re-read this train wreck of a thread?  Not really.  

At this point you guys you just seem to be arguing for the sake of arguing.  Not that it isn't fun at times.

Who here in this thread is going to admit they broke a rule because they got careless due to the safety being on?  I'm betting no one.

I've seen the rules broken due to faith in a safety (empty too, incidentally) by people from all walks of life many times and almost everyone here has denied the possibility of it.

It seems we agree that a safety switch doesn't replace safe firearms handling.  Can we simply agree on that?  
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:44:07 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

At this point you guys you just seem to be arguing for the sake of arguing.  Not that it isn't fun at times.

Who here in this thread is going to admit they broke a rule because they got careless due to the safety being on?  I'm betting no one.

I've seen the rules broken due to faith in a safety (empty too, incidentally) by people from all walks of life many times and almost everyone here has denied the possibility of it.

It seems we agree that a safety switch doesn't replace safe firearms handling.  Can we simply agree on that?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why the non-quote from me?  Are you implying that I am or have ignored the safety rules, while arguing for the use of the safety?

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It's not their fault.

Safety violators are shown to have smaller brains, which function at a much lower level than normal people.

We have to be extremely patient with them, and try our best not to be offended by their foul body odor.

Like animals, they too are capable of learning through repetition. We must teach them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not their fault.

I thought about that as I was going to bed last night.  Seems people learn best when they are young.

I first learned at about age 12.  The instructor at the rifle range at scout camp was in the Corps.  If someone broke one of the rules he put the fear of god in them and made damn sure they wouldn't do it again.    Good parenting probably has something to with it as well, I doubt many shitty parents were spending the bucks sending their kids off to summer camp.

Do that with an adult at a range, and kick them out.  A good many will just get pissy about being kicked out from a range nazi, and learn nothing.

Of course, I often forget there are some drooling morons out there and I have often been guilty of placing too much faith in the human race.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:46:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Agree? It's a false dichotomy. Using the safety—if the weapon is equipped with one—is part of safe firearms handling.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:49:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You do realize that BillyDoubleU is in the hammer down crowd, correct?

So you quoted one picture from a guy who's kid has a toy M60, and another from a guy who isn't arguing about using the safety?

View Quote

I am more in the "Complacency Kills" crowd regardless mechanical safety features of a given firearm. Some seem to have glanced over that but imho complacency is the actual problem. Not all firearms have a mechanical safety, treat all firearms as loaded. If a safety is available use it as appropriate. Always know the status of your firearm and never lose respect for it and become complacent. If the hammer is to be dropped, unload, verify an empty and clear chamber, safe direction, drop hammer.

I've already posted this exact thing multiple times but whatever.

The point of the picture was to point out that you can't always know the condition of a firearm in a picture and you don't always know what's real and what's not. It becomes nothing more than assumption. And that was just good father son time playing around when he was playing dress up. Sometimes he dresses as a knight and even a bomber pilot, always fun, sword unsheathed of course

Now unload, show clear, hammer down.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's gross. I bet the guy smells worse than the whale carcass.

I never knew whale killers were so unsafe.

Quoted:

I'm done trolling john

Cheers
JB

Thank you Billy

Now please engage your safety.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:57:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Why the non-quote from me?  Are you implying that I am or have ignored the safety rules, while arguing for the use of the safety?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, the only point as I'll say again that we seemed to be arguing for the sake of arguing.  

I'm just saying some careless attitudes have been posted.  Both of us posted deceiving pics to try to prove a point.  (Not necessarily careless attitudes in either).  I don't want to go through over 2,250 posts...  Do you?

I'm just saying we agree, and let's leave it at that.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:00:47 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Nope, the only point as I'll say again that we seemed to be arguing for the sake of arguing.  

I'm just saying some careless attitudes have been posted.  Both of us posted deceiving pics to try to prove a point.  (Not necessarily careless attitudes in either).  I don't want to go through over 2,250 posts...  Do you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, I posted mine for a laugh, and because I love the look of "get some" glee on my son's face in that pic.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Somewhat. I believe that use of the safety is part of safe firearms handling. I agree that one should not rely on it (as in they should follow all the other safety rules as well), and that it is simply another layer of safety that works toward preventing negligent and accidental discharges.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:09:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I thought about that as I was going to bed last night.  Seems people learn best when they are young.

I first learned at about age 12.  The instructor at the rifle range at scout camp was in the Corps.  If someone broke one of the rules he put the fear of god in them and made damn sure they wouldn't do it again.    Good parenting probably has something to with it as well, I doubt many shitty parents were spending the bucks sending their kids off to summer camp.

Do that with an adult at a range, and kick them out.  A good many will just get pissy about being kicked out from a range nazi, and learn nothing.

Of course, I often forget there are some drooling morons out there and I have often been guilty of placing too much faith in the human race.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not their fault.

I learned from my parents. They were both Marines too.

I've never had a negligent discharge.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:55:15 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

"Engage the safety. Don't trust it to save your bacon. Don't break the four rules, whether it's on or not. It's as simple as that."

That's what I've been saying since the beginning, and never once said the safety was to be relied on. Literally every post I've made advocated for that very same mindset.

I'm glad I finally got through to you and you now holistically understand safety.  Now that you get it, hopefully you won't take anymore pictures of firearms with the safety off.

See guys? Safety Science works, and anyone, even the most obstinate can see the light!  This is why I put up with being called a liar, an unsafe shooter, and all the other nasty things Gator said, I knew with patience he would come around.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:04:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This is why I put up with being called a liar, an unsafe shooter, and all the other nasty things Gator said, I knew with patience he would come around.

View Quote

This is the only point of contention, that was a 2-way street.

In the interest of safety, water under the bridge.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:15:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"Engage the safety. Don't trust it to save your bacon. Don't break the four rules, whether it's on or not. It's as simple as that."

That's what I've been saying since the beginning, and never once said the safety was to be relied on. Literally every post I've made advocated for that very same mindset.

I'm glad I finally got through to you and you now holistically understand safety.  Now that you get it, hopefully you won't take anymore pictures of firearms with the safety off.

See guys? Safety Science works, and anyone, even the most obstinate can see the light!  This is why I put up with being called a liar, an unsafe shooter, and all the other nasty things Gator said, I knew with patience he would come around.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's been my message the whole time.

Glad we both agree.

I'll drink to that, without my AR in hand.    
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:18:06 PM EDT
[#34]
This has got to be the longest troll thread ever!  Gotta love it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:23:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This has got to be the longest troll thread ever!  Gotta love it.
View Quote

Safety is no kidding matter.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:24:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Agree? It's a false dichotomy. Using the safety—if the weapon is equipped with one—is part of safe firearms handling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quit the mental exercises.

I will state that it is a fact that some people have gotten complacent because a safety was on, or they thought it was.  (Not necessarily anyone here).

Engage the safety, but don't trust it.  Follow the four rules.  The science is sound.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:29:23 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Glad we both agree.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Glad we both agree.

Don't sell your improvement over 10+ pages short,  You used to put safety violating pics up trolling the thread and admitted you only did it yin your words to be "A smartasss". Now you know why that was wrong.  Now you can consistently be safe and stop living a life of hypocrisy!  

Praise Jeff Cooper!

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:30:51 PM EDT
[#38]
peace be upon Lt Col Cooper
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:33:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I will state that it is a fact that some people have gotten complacent because a safety was on, or they thought it was.  (Not necessarily anyone here).
View Quote

And some people have gotten complacent because the muzzle was pointed in a safe direction so they don't treat their AR like it is loaded and engage the safety.

Same mindset.

Follow all the rules.

If your AR is not on safe when you are not shooting things then you are not treating like it is loaded and are violation Rule #1.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:47:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Don't sell your improvement over 10+ pages short,  You used to put safety violating pics up trolling the thread and admitted you only did it yin your words to be "A smartasss". Now you know why that was wrong.  Now you can consistently be safe and stop living a life of hypocrisy!  

Praise Jeff Cooper!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glad we both agree.

Praise Jeff Cooper!

Here we go again, getting lost on minutiae.  You said "mere best practices"
Mere
adjective
the smallest or slightest.

I get now you didn't mean it, but your choice of words marginalized the importance of them.
So let's just both drop the silly little details, Mkay?  We both truly mean the same thing.

ETA:
+1
Praise Jeff Cooper!  
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:50:19 PM EDT
[#41]
I bet H can find at least 3 more ND posts from dirty safety violators that criticize this thread before we hit 50
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:05:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
fixed

There's an old story about a Texas Ranger. Seems a lady observed his holstered 1911 in condition one (cocked, locked, ready to rock). Flustered, she exclaimed "Isn't that dangerous?"

He calmly replied "I damn sure hope so, ma'am", tipped his hat and went about his business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lets sticky delete this thread
Let's! not.

fixed

I like these modifications!

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:02:16 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote
Inshallah!

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 4:46:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Oh goodie, more of John's hunting pics ??

Quoted:
This does not ever happen when the safety is engaged.

<a href="http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/GreybullPrecision/media/c2f584f8.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb428/GreybullPrecision/c2f584f8.jpg</a>

Engage  your safety unless you intend on killin.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
This does not ever happen when the safety is engaged.

<a href="http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/GreybullPrecision/media/c2f584f8.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb428/GreybullPrecision/c2f584f8.jpg</a>

Engage  your safety unless you intend on killin.

It is getting a bit ridiculous.

Here is one from training. Mike Pannone Advanced Carbine. That is my AR on the deck right behind Mike. It's on safe.

You should hang some picts.

It's fun when the thread is about AR picts.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:06:28 PM EDT
[#47]
See even girls with no shoe laces know how to properly place a rifle on safe when it is not actively t-zoning fools.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:47:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
See even girls with no shoe laces know how to properly place a rifle on safe when it is not actively t-zoning fools.
View Quote

Lol.

Carrie has her shoes laced up because of the snow but still engages that safety.

Girls love those safeties.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:56:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Lol.

Carrie has her shoes laced up because of the snow but still engages that safety.

<a href="http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/GreybullPrecision/media/Carrie%20shooting/DSC00340_zpsa961650b.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb428/GreybullPrecision/Carrie%20shooting/DSC00340_zpsa961650b.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/GreybullPrecision/media/Martinez%20Girls%20Winter%20Shooting/DSC00818_zps7b727f77.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb428/GreybullPrecision/Martinez%20Girls%20Winter%20Shooting/DSC00818_zps7b727f77.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

<a href="http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/GreybullPrecision/media/Carrie%20shooting/DSC00340_zpsa961650b.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb428/GreybullPrecision/Carrie%20shooting/DSC00340_zpsa961650b.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/GreybullPrecision/media/Martinez%20Girls%20Winter%20Shooting/DSC00818_zps7b727f77.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb428/GreybullPrecision/Martinez%20Girls%20Winter%20Shooting/DSC00818_zps7b727f77.jpg</a>

Where are you finding these safety conscious presumably sweet smelling and intelligent women!?!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:33:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Where are you finding these safety conscious presumably sweet smelling and intelligent women!?!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

My sisters are good at raising kids.

The white spots between the girls are antelopes that have been reduced to possession.

Then there are girls who love shooting and hunting but strangely prefer not to be shot from an ND. Weird?

Page / 102
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top