Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:13:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The "T-95" appears to be the wrong answer to Russia's lack of a viable MBT that can fight and win against modern western tanks such as the M1A2 SEP, Leopard 2A5/A6, Challenger II, or French LeClerc.  

For one, the main gun has been increased significantly in size to 152mm, which tells me Russia lacks the R&D to field an effective APFSDSDU long rod penetrator that can defeat western armor without radically increasing the size of the main gun.  I find this surprising, since the Russians have (or used to have) a pool of very capable scientists and engineers who understood higher mathematics without the use of computers.  With the aid of computers like they have now, you'd think they'd be in a better position to develop better munitions.  Perhaps production of DU or TC is beyond their industrial or economic capacity due to complexity or costs, or both.  Anyway, the current generation of Russian tanks seem to be incapable of being upgraded any further, which also tells me their 125mm main gun will never be effective against tanks it was designed to fight against.

The two man crew is an admission that the Russian tank design bureaus couldn't develop modern composite armor light enough to build a tank to accommodate at least a three man crew like their existing MBTs.  The decision to design the tank around the two man concept was most likely a concession to keeping the weight of the tank down to levels that didn't impede mobility.  Bear in mind that the Russians rely heavily on ERA to defeat enemy tank main gun munitions as it is.  That in and of itself tells you they haven't developed any armor arrays as capable as those used by the West since the 1980s.  

Additionally, a two man crew leaves the tank with fewer eyes to scan for threats, and less labor to perform operator-level PMCS.  Crewing a tank isn't just a "push button" form of fighting confined to the hull and turret; you still need crewmen to prepare the tank for operations, to effect repairs before and after crossing the LOD, to scan and identify threats, to constantly maintain weapons and the tank itself, to perform as LP/OPs in the defense, to tie in to friendly forces on the flanks, to conduct dismounted patrols, etc.  If the crew is relying on sensors (various optics) to fight the tank, then they're vulnerable to mechanical malfunction either from everyday use in an operational environment, or from impacts from enemy KE munitions and ATGMs while in the fight.  Equally bad, is that I don't see how you could integrate a straight-up optical auxiliary sight with just a simple reticle, mil lines for lead, and a stadia range finder  (IOWs no electronic automatic inputs to generate a ballistic solution) with a gunner who sits in the hull.  Maybe they can.

I admire the Russians for not being afraid to field new technology and concepts, but I don't believe the T-95 will be a competitive design against modern western MBTs.  Unless there's something we're not seeing, it looks like it's performance will be limited by severe design limitations that western tank crews do not contend with.
View Quote

If they're being realistic, this isn't intended to fight Abrams MBT's.  Top attack missiles would do a much better job with fewer engineering challenges.  152mm does offers a lot more HE boom for blowing the crap out of Chechan apartment complexes.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It's terrifying, but I can see the Chinese coming to the conclusion that they would actually be better off  with a couple hundred million fewer people and a big chunk of new territory.    
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sooner or later China is gonna rape them from behind and take a good chunk of their eastern side.

It's terrifying, but I can see the Chinese coming to the conclusion that they would actually be better off  with a couple hundred million fewer people and a big chunk of new territory.    

They may use the Mexican/Illegal Alien model and do a slow invasion.  But either way they have the population to burn so to speak.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:20:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sooner or later China is gonna rape them from behind and take a good chunk of their eastern side.

With the Chinese economic turndown, massive over-population, and no place for the people to live, they need to push out somewhere.

The thing is, China doesn't want a direct confrontation with Russia, who they are afraid would resort to nukes rather quickly.

Better to let Chinese illegal immigration do its thing as they already are, but will it be fast enough to siphon the birth rate, while China faces an aging citizenry problem as well?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:26:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Russia's have been copies of US systems from day 1.  Look at the Nike Ajax and the SA-2, for example.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Russia's have been copies of US systems from day 1.  Look at the Nike Ajax and the SA-2, for example.

What in the world do we have that even resembles the S-500 or A-135?

Russia's biggest problems are within, not outside her borders.  That is very clear if you have ever visited the place.  Bolsheviks destroyed it over a period of decades, from which there is no recovery.

What will Russia's borders look like 10 years from now?  That is the question.

Instead of taking the opportunity to invite foreign investment in with above-board practices, people were able to see the Kleptocracy within for what it is, and pulled out if they that had any sound interests in their long term business viability.

You've doomed Russia to a very bleak outcome that simply can't be sustained.  Attempts at improving the military will only strain the system further, leading to even lower standards of living for anyone unfortunate enough to have been born there.

I agree. Their military is fine right now to bully their neighbors and they have the trump card of thousands of nukes to keep us at bay. I have visited Russia, and not just the touristy section of StPburg. The Russians still excel at propaganda and no matter how poor and miserable the people are they all somehow still believe that it's all the CIA's fault. And don't underestimate the average Russian's ability to absorb pain and misery, they aren't like us or western Europe. Over the past 1000 years they've developed a need for a strong leader to tell them what to do and make them feel "Russia's strong!", Putin does that wonderfully when he pushes around a former satellite. Even with crippling sanctions Putin's approval rating is through the roof.

The years of Communism and past invasions by pretty much every country on earth has made the average Russian very paranoid. Thus the reason they get so bent out of shape when their neighbors join NATO or overthrow their Russian-friendly president. One of the smartest men I know was born in Russia, lived here for past 15 years, and still believes with all his heart that the US is just waiting for the opportunity to invade Russia any day now. Every time Poland hosts US troops, or Ukraine makes overtures to the West it just reinforces that view. I don't know the answer to dealing with Russia but we will never directly go to war with them, I wish the 'patriots' in both countries would get that through their heads.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:46:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You catch it?  Wikepedia of all places at that! Hilarious!

Look closely, yes you Tomislav and Primorski/therusskibear
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh geez.

You catch it?  Wikepedia of all places at that! Hilarious!

Look closely, yes you Tomislav and Primorski/therusskibear

I won't even ask what you were searching for when you found that.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:50:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone else notice that this version of TheRusskieBear is a little more engaging than the last one, replies to jokes, comments a little more than the older hit and run style.  

Yet another guy using the same account it appears
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:03:28 PM EDT
[#7]
tag
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:07:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anyone else notice that this version of TheRusskieBear is a little more engaging than the last one, replies to jokes, comments a little more than the older hit and run style.  

Yet another guy using the same account it appears
View Quote

The Cossacks are learning.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:15:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Our god damn FEMA Tanks will put holes in that shit like no tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:20:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I agree. Their military is fine right now to bully their neighbors and they have the trump card of thousands of nukes to keep us at bay. I have visited Russia, and not just the touristy section of StPburg. The Russians still excel at propaganda and no matter how poor and miserable the people are they all somehow still believe that it's all the CIA's fault. And don't underestimate the average Russian's ability to absorb pain and misery, they aren't like us or western Europe. Over the past 1000 years they've developed a need for a strong leader to tell them what to do and make them feel "Russia's strong!", Putin does that wonderfully when he pushes around a former satellite. Even with crippling sanctions Putin's approval rating is through the roof.

The years of Communism and past invasions by pretty much every country on earth has made the average Russian very paranoid. Thus the reason they get so bent out of shape when their neighbors join NATO or overthrow their Russian-friendly president. One of the smartest men I know was born in Russia, lived here for past 15 years, and still believes with all his heart that the US is just waiting for the opportunity to invade Russia any day now. Every time Poland hosts US troops, or Ukraine makes overtures to the West it just reinforces that view. I don't know the answer to dealing with Russia but we will never directly go to war with them, I wish the 'patriots' in both countries would get that through their heads.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russia's biggest problems are within, not outside her borders.  That is very clear if you have ever visited the place.  Bolsheviks destroyed it over a period of decades, from which there is no recovery.

What will Russia's borders look like 10 years from now?  That is the question.

Instead of taking the opportunity to invite foreign investment in with above-board practices, people were able to see the Kleptocracy within for what it is, and pulled out if they that had any sound interests in their long term business viability.

You've doomed Russia to a very bleak outcome that simply can't be sustained.  Attempts at improving the military will only strain the system further, leading to even lower standards of living for anyone unfortunate enough to have been born there.

I also have visited Russia many times and have had dealings with everyday Russians. You are correct for the most part, but, there is a minority of Russians who do not buy into all the propaganda they are spoon fed. There is an internal struggle between the statists(Putin) and what they call "liberals', they are not liberals like we have. They call anyone who does not worship Putin and think his words are gospel "liberals", and there more than you would think. They just cannot openly say so lest they get openly discriminated against, or worse.

Russian people by nature are secretive and closed off to everyone except their closest friends. This is from 80 years of the KGB in various forms disappearing their asses for the slightest word against the central government.

But, Russians as a whole love a strong leader, not necessarily a good leader. There are MANY young Russians today who think that Stalin is a hero. They value stability even if that stability comes at the cost of freedom. But, you can't really blame them, except for a short period in the 1990's Russians have never had freedom. They have always had either Czars, the USSR, or their current Czar Putin.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:27:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Nice write-up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The "T-95" appears to be the wrong answer to Russia's lack of a viable MBT that can fight and win against modern western tanks such as the M1A2 SEP, Leopard 2A5/A6, Challenger II, or French LeClerc.  

For one, the main gun has been increased significantly in size to 152mm, which tells me Russia lacks the R&D to field an effective APFSDSDU long rod penetrator that can defeat western armor without radically increasing the size of the main gun.  I find this surprising, since the Russians have (or used to have) a pool of very capable scientists and engineers who understood higher mathematics without the use of computers.  With the aid of computers like they have now, you'd think they'd be in a better position to develop better munitions.  Perhaps production of DU or TC is beyond their industrial or economic capacity due to complexity or costs, or both.  Anyway, the current generation of Russian tanks seem to be incapable of being upgraded any further, which also tells me their 125mm main gun will never be effective against tanks it was designed to fight against.

The two man crew is an admission that the Russian tank design bureaus couldn't develop modern composite armor light enough to build a tank to accommodate at least a three man crew like their existing MBTs.  The decision to design the tank around the two man concept was most likely a concession to keeping the weight of the tank down to levels that didn't impede mobility.  Bear in mind that the Russians rely heavily on ERA to defeat enemy tank main gun munitions as it is.  That in and of itself tells you they haven't developed any armor arrays as capable as those used by the West since the 1980s.  

Additionally, a two man crew leaves the tank with fewer eyes to scan for threats, and less labor to perform operator-level PMCS.  Crewing a tank isn't just a "push button" form of fighting confined to the hull and turret; you still need crewmen to prepare the tank for operations, to effect repairs before and after crossing the LOD, to scan and identify threats, to constantly maintain weapons and the tank itself, to perform as LP/OPs in the defense, to tie in to friendly forces on the flanks, to conduct dismounted patrols, etc.  If the crew is relying on sensors (various optics) to fight the tank, then they're vulnerable to mechanical malfunction either from everyday use in an operational environment, or from impacts from enemy KE munitions and ATGMs while in the fight.  Equally bad, is that I don't see how you could integrate a straight-up optical auxiliary sight with just a simple reticle, mil lines for lead, and a stadia range finder  (IOWs no electronic automatic inputs to generate a ballistic solution) with a gunner who sits in the hull.  Maybe they can.

I admire the Russians for not being afraid to field new technology and concepts, but I don't believe the T-95 will be a competitive design against modern western MBTs.  Unless there's something we're not seeing, it looks like it's performance will be limited by severe design limitations that western tank crews do not contend with.

Nice write-up.

Yeah, very informative.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:33:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yikes!  Considering the Chinese multi-million surplus of bachelors, you may just be correct.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:34:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Maybe it's because I'm Ruthenian.... but I have this incredible urge to kill this motherfucker and wrap his intestines around his neck.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russia's military should stick to what it does best.  Sodomy and making music videos.

http://youtu.be/0rAHrHd2lcw

Maybe it's because I'm Ruthenian.... but I have this incredible urge to kill this motherfucker and wrap his intestines around his neck.....

Hey, so am I!  We are probably only two of a handful in SC lol.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:34:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Only a Russian could figure out how to flip a 50 ton tank on a flat surface.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:38:25 PM EDT
[#15]
lol, looks like shit.

How much is our troll getting paid per post?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:38:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If they're being realistic, this isn't intended to fight Abrams MBT's.  Top attack missiles would do a much better job with fewer engineering challenges.  152mm does offers a lot more HE boom for blowing the crap out of Chechan apartment complexes.
View Quote

Ah, so it's more for dealing with interior issues than exterior threats.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If you have to tell everyone how great and powerful you are,  then you're not great and powerful
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:40:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
lol, looks like shit.

View Quote

In rubles or potatoes?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#19]
I thought it was suppose to look more like this:

OP is showing us some ancient 1990's prototype.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:43:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

In rubles or potatoes?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol, looks like shit.

In rubles or potatoes?

It used to be 15 rubles per 300 word post, before the ruble went into the toilet. I tried to sign myself up but my Russian is pretty rough and they haven't got back to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olgino

Quoted:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/PsAePLKmBfY/maxresdefault.jpg
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-YUB7YCUAA02hc.png

Yeah, here is the Armata, from little you can see of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYhyzJ7jdGE
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:46:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is of glorious Russian disinformation, comrade.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:46:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote
Damned fixed blade front sight on that gun, just like a Beretta 92.  That will make swapping to  night sights a real PITA.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#23]
New Russian Tank.....Yawn.......
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:58:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

My thoughts as well
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

First, thank you for your 50 cents.
As for your first statement, I think you are wrong. Of course i may be wrong, but you are probably had experience with iraqi T-72A modifications (or with other export models of "Ural" tank) and trying to generalize it to a whole Soviet/Russian tank production.

For one, the main gun has been increased significantly in size to 152mm, which tells me Russia lacks the R&D to field an effective APFSDSDU long rod penetrator that can defeat western armor without radically increasing the size of the main gun.

152 mm tank gun was designed to get guaranteed superiority in firepower oven any Western or Chinese tank with reserve for the future. There is no modern tank that can survive after direct hit with 152 mm KE or even HE round, isn't? But as a result of this devastating caliber and its advantages, there is major shortcomings such as limited amount of ammunition (23 rounds for the T-95). The another disadvantage is production cost and complexity for the idustry. T-95's concept appears to be more anti-tank destroyer than general-purpose main battle tank. The concept of the T-95 contradicted with ground forces doctine. That's why Object 195 (aka t-95) was rejected (i think that).
As for current generation of Russian tanks and their AT-abilities, the main problem was (and still is) is a limited length of penetrator due to overall limitations(size) in the autoloaders. "AZ" type autoloader (T-72s/T-90s) or "MZ" type loader (T-64/T-80s) - both  limits an overall length of projectile. That's why Russian tanks has problems with penetration of frontal armor of the most modern Western tanks (such as M1A2 SEP or Leo2 A5/6).

I find this surprising, since the Russians have (or used to have) a pool of very capable scientists and engineers who understood higher mathematics without the use of computers.  With the aid of computers like they have now, you'd think they'd be in a better position to develop better munitions. Perhaps production of DU or TC is beyond their industrial or economic capacity due to complexity or costs, or both.  Anyway, the current generation of Russian tanks seem to be incapable of being upgraded any further, which also tells me their 125mm main gun will never be effective against tanks it was designed to fight against.

Thats why the new 125 mm tank gun designated as "2A82" was designed decade ago for the next generation MBT that based on the new heavy platform "Armata". It has chromium-plated barrel and significantly increased muzzle energy(with advantage up ~20% over Rheinmetall L55) but, in same time, it's shorter(~600mm) than Rheinmetall's gun.

2A46M (older tank gun, initial variant for T-72B, late T-80 and early T-90) and 2A82 schematic comparison:

"Naked" Armata MBT with 125mm 2A82 tank gun:

The two man crew is an admission that the Russian tank design bureaus couldn't develop modern composite armor light enough to build a tank to accommodate at least a three man crew like their existing MBTs. The decision to design the tank around the two man concept was most likely a concession to keeping the weight of the tank down to levels that didn't impede mobility. Bear in mind that the Russians rely heavily on ERA to defeat enemy tank main gun munitions as it is. That in and of itself tells you they haven't developed any armor arrays as capable as those used by the West since the 1980s.

First, two-men crew for the T-95 (and Armata) is just rumors. We shouldn't be surprised if "Armata" MBT eventually will have 3-member crew(TC, TD and TG) completely separated and protected from stowage (and fuel) with armored partitions.

Second, the top priorities for the Soviet tank designs was:
- strategic mobility (due to relatively low weight and relatively small overall size of tank)
- adequate protection level from frontal projection
- the anti-tank purposes had secondary role (that doesn't mean they were ignored or marked as an unimportant)  

Third, Soviet/Russian tanks has multilayer composite armor for decades. You know, the level of protection of Iraqi T-72A is not on the same level as on T-72B(non-export model), T-80UD or T-90A. Strength of a Russian passive armor was proven repeatedly during test firings. T-90 tank shouldn't have been tank with a such export record and stock of completed orders if it had been bad passive armor.
"Armata" uses brand new armor configuration (that was appreciably improved even when it's compared with T-90MS armor).

As for the protection which is based on design concept, If you are supporter of Western tank conception, you may admit, it has its own flaws. More crew members (even one manual loader) constrain to design a combat compartments of larger size = more armor that needed for armoring(protecting) crew = more weight = less remaining reserve of weight and  less mobility in strategic terms. You may admit that Western tanks almost reached thresholds for their modernization potential in terms of further armor build-up with respect to acceptable growth of vehicle weight. Look at their giant turrets after all of these ERA-upgrades...

The Armata MBT has weight and size that is in intermediate range between old Soviet concept and Western behemoth-type tanks. Its unmanned  turret is comparatively tiny and allows to reduce vehicle capacity (capacity of compartments needed to be protected with heavy armor) that saving weight and allows to use this reserve with a much more rational way - for adding more armor (to front/side hull projections and turret) and giving maximum protection for a tank crew,.

Perhaps production of DU or TC is beyond their industrial or economic capacity due to complexity or costs, or both. Anyway, the current generation of Russian tanks seem to be incapable of being upgraded any further, which also tells me their 125mm main gun will never be effective against tanks it was designed to fight against.

Wrong assumption. Russian made Tugsen and DU projectiles for 125mm APFSDS exist during decades. 3VBM59 Svinets-1 (Tugsnen) and 3VBM60  (Uranium). Here is pic: http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/andrei_bt/18425682/69721/69721_original.jpg

But as i said before, current Russian tank munitions(active armament)  has problems with penetration of the most new adversaries tanks (their frontal armor).
But there is another story with Armata. New autoloader and munition types were developed for the Armata program. Now munition doesn't have limitations of previous generation APFSDS. With new, drastically improved 125mm 2?82 tank gun and late generation APFSDS, Armata should be at least on par with in terms of AT-capabilities with its Western adversaries.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:12:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Bear in mind that the Russians rely heavily on ERA to defeat enemy tank main gun munitions as it is.  That in and of itself tells you they haven't developed any armor arrays as capable as those used by the West since the 1980s.  
View Quote

With all respect, but this is nothing more than unsubstantiated statement
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Your shift start for the day again?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:32:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Is this a primorsky thread?
View Quote

yup
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:34:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Do you mean a modern day Russian army, its NCO corps, logistic abilities etc?

Russian army has the strongest ground forces in the world.
http://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=Russia
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol Russia.

Come talk to us when you have a professional NCO corp worth a shit, you have the ability to un-garrison your troops, and most importantly have the ability to project those troops both logistically and economically.

Until then, these are just more pop top tanks that Russia can deploy in fewer numbers.

Do you mean a modern day Russian army, its NCO corps, logistic abilities etc?

Russian army has the strongest ground forces in the world.
http://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=Russia

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Whooo! Damn you be telling the jokes!

They about got their asses kicked by Georgia and those were irregulars and reserves.

Against a REAL modern infantry/ground force the Russians would be threatening or resorting to nuclear weapons inside a week.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:36:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Unless it's Matthias Rust and a Cessna

Quoted:
The Armata has been in development for a while, if I could get youtube working I'd post a video of them moving it on a truck, it's covered pretty good though. It's not a game-changer but it is a nice tank that's going to have APCs and such of the same design.

Also Russian anti-air is second to none whether it's going against ICBMs or the best 'stealth' bombers nothing gets into Moscow, other areas are slightly more vulnerable but not much.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:37:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Very turret-ey. Much Ivan. Wow.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:37:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quality over quantity. Us Number One.
View Quote

Machismo over brains and money
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:43:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't even know why they pay you to do this.  You're not convincing anyone.

Oh well, at least it is mildly entertaining.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:50:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So has the glorious red army figured out that their hygiene standards are their own worst enemy?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
So has the glorious red army figured out that their hygiene standards are their own worst enemy?

67 percent of those who served in Afghanistan required hospitalization for a serious illness. These illnesses included 115,308 cases of infectious hepatitis and 31,080 cases of typhoid fever.5 The remaining 269,544 cases were split between plague, malaria, cholera, diphtheria, meningitis, heart disease, shigellosis (infectious dysentery), amoebic dysentery, rheumatism, heat stroke, pneumonia, typhus and paratyphus.6

Jesus, did they run around drinking from every fucking puddle possible, then eating raw every random vulture they came across?

It seems the Russians don't believe in vaccinations either.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:00:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It's really too bad the Germans didn't win on the Eastern Front.
View Quote

Sometimes I wonder if we had killed Hitler and come to an agreement, if we could have divided everything in Europe all the way to the Urals between us, the British, and the Germans.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:01:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Jesus, did they run around drinking from every fucking puddle possible, then eating raw every random vulture they came across?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

67 percent of those who served in Afghanistan required hospitalization for a serious illness. These illnesses included 115,308 cases of infectious hepatitis and 31,080 cases of typhoid fever.5 The remaining 269,544 cases were split between plague, malaria, cholera, diphtheria, meningitis, heart disease, shigellosis (infectious dysentery), amoebic dysentery, rheumatism, heat stroke, pneumonia, typhus and paratyphus.6

The enlisted receive regular anal vaccinations of syphillis, gonorrhea, hepatitis, and AIDS from the NCOs.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:03:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:10:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Sometimes I wonder if we had killed Hitler and come to an agreement, if we could have divided everything in Europe all the way to the Urals between us, the British, and the Germans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's really too bad the Germans didn't win on the Eastern Front.

Next time.

We will enslave the populace too as that is all they are good for.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:10:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Love to see the combat trains for this turd. Ammo carriers maintainence and recovery and fuel lol holy crap.

Never knew Russia was a nation of miniature electronic engineer genius.

Looks like nothing more than a magnet for Sabot darts and ATGM.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:29:11 PM EDT
[#41]
OP, why are you trying to argue that Russia makes anything of quality?

You guys can't even make vodka right, and you're credited with inventing the thing. The FRENCH make better vodka than you do.

When you can make quality vodka (which is what? water, potatoes and bear piss?) then you can come here and sell us on the idea that your country can make quality tanks.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:35:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You guys can't even make vodka right, and you're credited with inventing the thing. The FRENCH make better vodka than you do.

When you can make quality vodka (which is what? water, potatoes and bear piss?) then you can come here and sell us on the idea that your country can make quality tanks.
View Quote

You're wrong about that, but vodka making doesn't have much to do with main battle tank development.  

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:40:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You're wrong about that, but vodka making doesn't have much to do with main battle tank development.  

http://www.31dover.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1000x1000/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/3/1/31dover-russian_standard-shadow320x1000_1_.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.31dover.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1000x1000/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/3/1/31dover-russian_standard-shadow320x1000_1_.jpg

The inherent Russian problem is that it does though.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:52:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
...You guys can't even make vodka right, and you're credited with inventing the thing. The FRENCH make better vodka than you do...
View Quote

So your boyfriend prefers you mix his Cosmos with Grey Goose instead of a proper vodka like Russian Standard? Or hell, Titos?
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#45]
The same Russians who are getting beaten back by these guys?

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:53:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:55:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00762/161917504__762929b.jpg
View Quote

Nyet, comrade. According to beloved comrade russkiebear, brave people's forces are not in smelly Ukraine!

It is all CIA Western Imperialist conspiracy. Comrade Putin assures us of this!
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:56:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Nyet, comrade. According to beloved comrade russkiebear, brave people's forces are not in smelly Ukraine!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I must kill western pigdog who told me these lies.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Da, but first we must of killings smelly Caucasians.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks for the laughs.  You've been my favorite RU propagandist since Primorski put on the cone of shame and went home.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top