Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:17:56 PM EDT
[#1]
You know, the best friends I have at work talk shit constantly. I talk shit back. It's entertaining. Shit talking is a time honored man tradition. Just don't make it personal.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:19:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You know, the best friends I have at work talk shit constantly. I talk shit back. It's entertaining. Shit talking is a time honored man tradition. Just don't make it personal.
View Quote

Don't get me wrong. Most the guys here do this and I am fine with it. But this douche just keeps pushing and pushing, hes not being funny with it. Just being a dick
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Have you told him,

"Man, enough is enough already. A little good natured humor is fine, but you are going too far! Stop."?

If not, do that first.

If that doesn't work, talk to his boss.

If that doesn't work, go to HR.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:20:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

To put it lightly this dude is a complete douchebag.

I work in the heavy equipment business. He is a salesman(6'4 big polish bastard). I work in part department. Anyways to get right down and into it, The VP, few sales guy and I usually go to lunch.

Well we always usually joke around with each other. Nothing too bad or serious. Except for this fucking guy. Hes always going in on me hard for no reason at all. I try and keep my personal life separate from work. This guy is always pointing out the ugliest girl at where ever we eat at and telling me to go pick her up. When I say no he goes on a rant about me being queer and gay and all this bullshit. This has literally been going on for months almost daily. Same routine. Guy just thinks hes absolutely hilarious. Well it has now went beyond just at lunch and is now going on at all hours of work. For instance I had a coworker ask me on Friday what my plans were. Told him I was taking out a girl to the movies. This salesman walks by hearing that and just shouts that cant be true because Im a faggot.

Today he took it even farther at lunch to tell me what a failure at life I am since I haven't graduated. Ive been working full time since I was 20 (24 now) and going to school part time. This is on top of the normal amount of bullshit he dishes out.

Well I have literally had it. Ive sat here and tried to be the bigger person for this entire year and I am just over his daily amount of bullshit.

I figure the only way to get this jackass to back off is play him at his own game. Im planning on hitting him where it hurts and bringing up his fucked up family life.

His wife is honestly the fattest ugliest lady I have ever seen. Last year the VP put on an event at his house. His wife somehow managed to break and collapse a metal folding chair.

I grew up with the guys daughter. Shes honestly a failure at life, big party girl back in HS and also a druggie. When she was about 19 she started fucking some mid 40 year old, married, metal band guitarist. She got pregnant and is now a single mom working at  a factory going no where in life after the guy wouldn't leave his wife for her.

I figure these factors have something to do with him being a douchebag

What would you do? Drop the bomb and bring up his personal life since he will not stop? Leave it be?
View Quote

First, try to ignore it.  Don't say anything about his family.  

Second, have some fun with it.  Especially when it's just you and him.  Tell him that there are so many hot women in (part time school).

Brag about your hot girlfriend and your sex life.  How you want to take her around town, but all she wants is sex, sex, sex.  Show him a photo of her on your cell phone.  

SalesGuy: "Why aren't you married?  You must be gay."

Chase45: "I'm too young to be married.  And I'm afraid of marrying some stupid woman that could turn into a fat pig in 10-20 years... "

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:21:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Your sister is pretty hot.

ha

The ruling on the field stands, your life at the age of 24, is already far ahead of his with his ugly wife, druggie daughter and metal grandkid, so just keep his family out of it.

Maybe he is resorting to all the gay jokes because he wants to smoke your pole.

Next time he throws some gay jokes your way tell him "That is the 2nd gayest thing you've ever said to me", and when he says... "what was the first?"

you say.

"when you said, you love the way my dick feels in your ass"

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:21:30 PM EDT
[#6]
"You seem awfully preoccupied with homosexuality lately.  Is there something you're trying to tell us?"
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:22:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"You seem awfully preoccupied with homosexuality lately.  Is there something you're trying to tell us?"
View Quote

Another one for the tool box
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:23:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
All your getting of the GF figure. Not leaving it up for too long as I don't want her to get pissy

On the right. Thinking about keeping this one around. She can cook too

<a href="http://s301.photobucket.com/user/cclement45/media/IMG_30449481071603_zpsbqcxnov8.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/cclement45/IMG_30449481071603_zpsbqcxnov8.jpeg</a>
View Quote

Good job Op!

The lady on the left reminds me of Jillian Barberie

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:28:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Good job Op!

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jillian+Barberie+Reynolds+DvSQNQgCfrhm.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All your getting of the GF figure. Not leaving it up for too long as I don't want her to get pissy

<a href="http://s301.photobucket.com/user/cclement45/media/IMG_30449481071603_zpsbqcxnov8.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/cclement45/IMG_30449481071603_zpsbqcxnov8.jpeg</a>

Good job Op!

I don't know her friend on the left. Want to say shes her friend who got married recently. She just moved here about 5 months ago or so. My bar buddy is coworkers with her and he hooked me up with her. Good girl. We aren't anything official but may have to make it that way if she keeps doing what shes doing.

Came over this weekend, she wasn't ready on time, like usual, but then she told me she went to two different liquor stores to find the last remaining Samual Adams Octoberfest in town just to surprise me. Ive never had a girl do that before for me.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#10]
If you like your job or your teeth, don't start in on this guys wife.  

Talk to the idiot man to man or talk to HR, or talk to his manager.    Whatever you think will get results.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Say you ran into his wife in the cheez whiz isle and she was eating it from the jar with her hands.  Then just shake your head say "disgusting" and walk away.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I work in the heavy equipment business. He is a salesman(6'4 big polish bastard). I work in part department. Anyways to get right down and into it, The VP, few sales guy and I usually go to lunch.

Well we always usually joke around with each other. Nothing too bad or serious. Except for this fucking guy. Hes always going in on me hard for no reason at all. I try and keep my personal life separate from work. This guy is always pointing out the ugliest girl at where ever we eat at and telling me to go pick her up. When I say no he goes on a rant about me being queer and gay and all this bullshit. This has literally been going on for months almost daily. Same routine. Guy just thinks hes absolutely hilarious. Well it has now went beyond just at lunch and is now going on at all hours of work. For instance I had a coworker ask me on Friday what my plans were. Told him I was taking out a girl to the movies. This salesman walks by hearing that and just shouts that cant be true because Im a faggot.

Today he took it even farther at lunch to tell me what a failure at life I am since I haven't graduated. Ive been working full time since I was 20 (24 now) and going to school part time. This is on top of the normal amount of bullshit he dishes out.

Well I have literally had it. Ive sat here and tried to be the bigger person for this entire year and I am just over his daily amount of bullshit.

I figure the only way to get this jackass to back off is play him at his own game. Im planning on hitting him where it hurts and bringing up his fucked up family life.

His wife is honestly the fattest ugliest lady I have ever seen. Last year the VP put on an event at his house. His wife somehow managed to break and collapse a metal folding chair.

I grew up with the guys daughter. Shes honestly a failure at life, big party girl back in HS and also a druggie. When she was about 19 she started fucking some mid 40 year old, married, metal band guitarist. She got pregnant and is now a single mom working at  a factory going no where in life after the guy wouldn't leave his wife for her.

What would you do? Drop the bomb and bring up his personal life since he will not stop? Leave it be?

He wants you to fuck with him back. Just start making shit up with him. Next time you go to work, ask him if he can guess who you ran into at the store, when he says who?, Just say, "dees nuts" He will laugh you will laugh and it will be great.

Say you ran into his wife in the cheez whiz isle and she was eating it from the jar with her hands.  Then just shake your head say "disgusting" and walk away.

I can't even tell you how hard I laughed at this.  I needed that, thanks.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:31:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Pull him aside and in low gravely voice tell him the next time he even thinks about messing with you it will be time to take a ball bat to his knees.

Tell him you could care less about your job or jail time at this point and he has fucked with the wrong guy...... Do it right before lunch then At lunch go get your autographed local teams bat from your trunk you want to "display" in your office.

Make sure he sees you do it....

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:32:10 PM EDT
[#13]
OK revenge, HR compliant complaint and getting him shelved at least for a little bit rolled into one.

If you have a GF no biggy you are going to loop her in on it anyways so she keeps her yap closed.
Find some gal that is like knock your fucking socks off hot, like Maxim chick hot that has no contact with him or his.  She might be up for some prank action if it is on the up and up and since this fat closeted fag has no idea about your personal life hell get the GF in on the action also, have them bring you lunch and lay it on thick..
Chances are he will not be able to keep his fucking mouth SHUT and say something out of line, once he does you got him and they go file an HR complaint due to him representing their company in such a negative and hostile light.

Slam dunk.

You look like a dude of skill, he is gone and the earth has been salted and burned without burning bridges.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:34:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After he's foaming at the mouth denying it:

"It's ok to admit it, we won't judge.  You don't have to be afraid...."

Turn the tables on him and burn to the ground.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:36:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im honestly planning on using this. Id love to take a crack at his family. But even though hes a dick, I do agree that's taking it too far.

I really liked the idea of signing him up for a man seeking men add as well. That shit would be hilarious
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:37:10 PM EDT
[#16]
You have to respond INDIRECTLY.   Never come out and specifically say something about his wife or daughter.  But say it in a way that he'll know that you were talking about his family, without you actually talking about his family.    

He points out some fat chick for you to hit on...   You say:  "Man..  nobody at this table has a better eye for fat chicks than you!!"  

He points out a nasty chick...  You say:  Wow, you sure have a sharp eye for younger girls who are druggies!  How do you do it?"  

Or...   you start pointing out really, really fat chicks to him, and say.  "Ohhh..  I bet you think she's hot!!  Right??"    Again...  INDIRECTLY

Eventually, he's going to get it, and ask "just what you mean by that?"  You just smile at him, and then don't say a thing.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:37:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Honestly Grow thicker skin

In some of the companies I've worked are rough as hell on each other.

Sometimes if you can even make a good friend out of the guy.

View Quote
This isn't 1980 anymore. Unfortunately.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#18]
lol

OP can dish it out, but he can't take it.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:38:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Big ass dude is like an abused pitbull, kicked and abused, taunted and head-fucked to the point he's a menace instead of the gentle and protective family pet he could have been. Whether it's "his fault" or not, you still have to protect yourself from such animals. There's no way to tell if he is at the beginning, middle or end of his rope. Take care not to be his last straw unless you are allowed defensive carry at work.

I also must wonder what kind of earner he is. My experience (Call it the "Dr. Gregory House Principle") is that a person can be as annoying as they are useful. My experience is that most co's will pick the unprincipled major cash-cow over the decent hard-working guy of lesser value. If you are the latter, watch out! If that turns out to be the case, you could succeed at making it painful for them to continue allowing this, if you choose that route. But if he's an earner, the pain (financial) of making him stop would have your name on it. Do your recon before you potentially fuck with the wrong guy, even though he's the obvious motherfucker.

Just another alternate tack: If he is the kicked-puppy, what a bloody-beautiful work of art it would be if you could find the REALLY high road and find a way to help with his major malfunction. I can't even begin to advocate that as the solution to this particular guy, since it's YOU there on the ground with him. Nor can I tell you HOW, but I have seen it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:38:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

He is trying to bond with you. Insult him back and you two can be friends. I can't believe I had to explain this. The more you are cowed by his attacks, the more of a poof you appear.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:39:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Congratulations, sounds like you are about to own a heavy equipment dealership.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:39:41 PM EDT
[#22]
I have to admit, as a "company salesguy" I only read this thread after seeing the title, to make sure you weren't my boss posting about me.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:40:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
File a sexual harassment claim.
View Quote

This. This behavior is no longer acceptable in the work place.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Have you tried asking him to stop?  Good first step.   Next step: tell your boss (or HR, depending on your procedures) that you want it to stop.   Do not retaliate in kind.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:40:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Congratulations, sounds like you are about to own a heavy equipment dealership.
View Quote

Horse shit.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:42:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:42:25 PM EDT
[#27]
I'd be contacting HR and saying things like, "hostile work environment" and "lawsuit."
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:43:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well it depends, if he is trying to get you to shit talk back at him, shit talk back at him. Maybe that is how his sense of humor works.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:44:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/cclement45/IMG_30449481071603_zpsbqcxnov8.jpeg
View Quote
Dude....you win.

Why worry about the wanker at work? You get to play with THAT! Game over. Enjoy!

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:45:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Whoever said fuck his daughter is brilliant. The broad is a single mother and former crackhead, so she's down to fuck for a handful of bucks. Just remember to cover up before doing that dirty whore. Then next time he points out a barker or calls you a homo, just whip out your phone, pull up the pics and say, "actually I found a new dirty fuck skank, what do you think?" Then when he tries to murder you, operation Fire the Fat Pollack will be complete, and he'll be jumping off a bridge by the end of the week.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#31]
HR doesn't really sound like an option. This isn't some kind of office space environment. Here are a couple of solutions that can be run simultaneously.

1) You say he is a big guy, right? Well, make him even bigger. Bring in crispy kreme for him and all kinds of other junk. Make him huge, maybe his heart will pop.

2) Take a picture of him or somehow acquire one. Get an anonymous e-mail account like hush mail or something. Then post a craigslist ad in the personals of him looking for another dude, "Bear needs boy" or something to that effect. Then share said post on the internets.......
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:48:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:50:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Your girl looks like young Lea Thompson.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:51:18 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
My mother actually cuts his hair, along with his daughters, which is why I have a little bit of dirt on him. I could actually make his life real bad this way if I wanted to
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell your mom, maybe she'll stick up for you

My mother actually cuts his hair, along with his daughters, which is why I have a little bit of dirt on him. I could actually make his life real bad this way if I wanted to
Jesus man just tell him this in front of everyone.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:51:59 PM EDT
[#35]
I would take him aside and ask in an even keel tone to stop with the crap he says, from there report it to HR that as of x date you asked him to stop.  That way it is on file that you asked him, if you go back to HR then game on.

Now a different scenario, even though he is married, next time he tells you go to pick up that girl, just say in front of everyone...... I understand you're married, but are you fantasizing about her since you are the one who noticed her?  Watch the reaction of all at your table....it'll be good and guarantee everyone laughs except him.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If he is going to run his mouth, it should be your mission to run your mouth worse.  If he says snot, you say booger.  If he says pussy, you say cunt.  If he says your a faggot, you tell him his wife probably contracted cervical cancer from her long years cleaning doorknobs and bathroom fixtures with her crotch in that STD camp in Liberia, and you know it is true because of the way your eyes burn when you see how bad her rotten twat stained his teeth.

Just don't go too hard on him, cuz you should really keep it friendly.
View Quote

well that escalated quickly
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:56:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Honestly Grow thicker skin

In some of the companies I've worked are rough as hell on each other.

Sometimes if you can even make a good friend out of the guy.

View Quote

My work is like this and has been the 30 years I've been there.

Op wouldn't make it as a lineman.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he is going to run his mouth, it should be your mission to run your mouth worse.  If he says snot, you say booger.  If he says pussy, you say cunt.  If he says your a faggot, you tell him his wife probably contracted cervical cancer from her long years cleaning doorknobs and bathroom fixtures with her crotch in that STD camp in Liberia, and you know it is true because of the way your eyes burn when you see how bad her rotten twat stained his teeth.

Just don't go too hard on him, cuz you should really keep it friendly.

That's just come common pool hall ribbing.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:57:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Chase,

Here is what you do. Invite him, and a few other guys to go shooting. Bring the SBR and let him see you do a mag dump into a target. I bet he never says another word to you again.

Or do a mag dump before he has a chance to get his ear pro on and he won't be able to join the conversation anymore because he will be deaf.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:02:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Chase,

Here is what you do. Invite him, and a few other guys to go shooting. Bring the SBR and let him see you do a mag dump into a target. I bet he never says another word to you again.

Or do a mag dump before he has a chance to get his ear pro on and he won't be able to join the conversation anymore because he will be deaf.
View Quote

AHAHAH. Not a bad plan either. However my SBR is only set up to run suppressed at the moment .

I suppose I could get my 7.5'' upper up and running and throw a brake on it
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:04:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I don't know her friend on the left. Want to say shes her friend who got married recently. She just moved here about 5 months ago or so. My bar buddy is coworkers with her and he hooked me up with her. Good girl. We aren't anything official but may have to make it that way if she keeps doing what shes doing.

Came over this weekend, she wasn't ready on time, like usual, but then she told me she went to two different liquor stores to find the last remaining Samual Adams Octoberfest in town just to surprise me. Ive never had a girl do that before for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good job Op!

Very impressive! just don't marry her, she will stop doing those things.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:04:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Well I must thank you guys for a good laugh and getting my mood back on track for the day.

Ill do my best to ignore it and well just go from there.

My favorite suggestion still is to piss on him to establish dominance
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:07:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Whatever you say or do you'll end up as the company bitch.

I'm so glad I have never had an HR.I'd piss him off relentlessly till he hit me then take his job,or make him cry.Done that a few times
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:08:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good job Op!

That's my fear. Im trying to get to see the negative side of her first before I make any commitments.

The only thing she has done so far I wasn't too thrilled about is when we first started seeing each other she had a BF back from where she moved from. I knew she was into me but I didn't want to make a move out of respect for her relationship. Well one night she just attacked me so I said fuck it and tried to forget she had a bf. Then I shit you not, right when I was getting lined up to make entry she reminds me she has a bf. I went in despite the fact. She broke up with him a few weeks later. Just have to decide if I can trust her now
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:11:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That's my fear. Im trying to get to see the negative side of her first before I make any commitments.

The only thing she has done so far I wasn't too thrilled about is when we first started seeing each other she had a BF. I knew she was into me but I didn't want to make a move out of respect for her relationship. Well one night she just attacked me so I said fuck it and tried to forget she had a bf. Then I shit you not, right when I was getting lined up to make entry she reminds me she has a bf. I went in despite the fact. She broke up with him a few weeks later. Just have to decide if I can trust her now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good job Op!

The only thing she has done so far I wasn't too thrilled about is when we first started seeing each other she had a BF. I knew she was into me but I didn't want to make a move out of respect for her relationship. Well one night she just attacked me so I said fuck it and tried to forget she had a bf. Then I shit you not, right when I was getting lined up to make entry she reminds me she has a bf. I went in despite the fact. She broke up with him a few weeks later. Just have to decide if I can trust her now

Not all but most women, don't leave a relationship unless they have something else lined up. Why do you think you hear many men say, "I can't believe my wife just left me for another man." You hardly ever hear, "wife just left and isn't seeing anyone."
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm a little on the fence about this being a troll thread actually.

But if this is true, OP.  You need to up your "bullshit" game.
You have to remember you work in a heavy equipment shop, not a florist shop with a bunch of women or at

a big legal firm or a doctors office.  You shovel parts at guys that trade, fix and sell big, dumb, greasy machines for their

big, dumb, greasy owners, course language and rough humor are the norms.  In fact, this game of "bullshiting" can

be elevated to a craft if done right.  I've seen true masters at work and it can be a glorious thing to behold.

I bet our beloved member Piccolo here can sling it with the best.
If this guy gives you a "rash of shit", then give it back.  You're young, you're going to suck ass at it but you will get better at it with time.

Worst part is that if this guy is in sales, then you have your work cut out for you as those guys, as a whole, are full of shit anyway.

The deal is, you're taking everything far too personally and he's reveling in it.  Yes, it's disrespectful and, yes he's a dick for doing it, but whoever told you life was fair was selling you something.
And frankly, I'm disappointed in all the "run to HR" and "document, document, document" advise I'm seeing.  If you've managed to piss someone off bad enough that they're waiting by your pickup with a baseball bat, then it's time to get HR involved, not because someone hurt your feelings.  In these "rougher" industries,  this is the equivalent of "I'm telling my mommy" and generally won't end well.  If you have a sales guy that brings in a couple of million in sales every quarter that's giving crap to some parts guy that's acting like a little twat about it.  Guess who's going to disappear.  Again... life isn't fair.  
A few pointers:

Just remember that you're a young guy at that weird age where you're starting to know your stuff, but no one will give you any respect for it.  Every man goes through this rite of passage. It'll get better with time, you'll see.
Quit taking his bullshit so personally.  Think of it as a stupid game to pass the time.  Give it back.  If he's as dumb as you say he is, then you should be able to end run him.  DO NOT get your GF involved.  It's your duty to protect your honor, not hers, bathroom breaks or not.  

You also need to be able to tell where the limits are, if you start tearing into his family, (wife and kids are normally off limits) he might just be waiting for you out by your pickup with a baseball bat.  Then you can call HR.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:12:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Get gay magazine, make his mailing address on computer and glue on magazine then leave in shitter at work.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#48]
With what you've told us I'm thinking the big gregarious guy is a valuable asset to the company. He probably relates very well to customers in the heavy equipment culture.

I also think he likes you and considers you a sort of little brother who he can fuck around with, or as the young mellow guy in the company he can toughen up and bring you into that culture. The VP probably understands all this and also knows you aren't comfortable with that type of culture so the only advice he knows is to just ignore it.

I was not comfortable with that type of social interaction when I was young. Then I joined the USMC. I learned fast, but I didn't have choices. Did you say you've considered looking for a new job? I wouldn't go around telling people if you do start looking but as soon as the first request for a reference comes into the company from a potential new employer word will spread fast and things may change, if they value your work. If things do not change maybe you aren't a good fit.

Just my .02
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#49]
My guess is he sees you as young and weak. I'd run with the gay thing and take it as far as I could. HR is gonna love harassment on an actual gay, he'll be run out on rails.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 4:14:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Hire a male stripper to come in and do a routine for him.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top