Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:32:54 PM EDT
[#1]
That poor baby was stuck in that toilet for 13 hours?
Damn.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy fucking fuck...

He should have off'ed himself first....
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:42:41 PM EDT
[#3]
His aspiring rap career is ruined now.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Prayers for the woman's family...
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:44:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Stay classy....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From the pics of the baby, it looks like the father is black. So at least the National media wont use it as a story for gun control.

Stay classy....

facts sometimes aren't  classy

sometimes the truth hurts
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:49:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'd bet cash that this had little to do with depression, and more to do with infidelity.
View Quote
Well, now I don't have to continue wondering.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:55:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd bet cash that this had little to do with depression, and more to do with infidelity.

I'm afraid to ask.

Wonder what?

Did you just put me in the "Woman hater" group?  
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Damn.
View Quote

After a head injury from his dad with a baseball bat covered in his mothers blood with her dead body holding him in the toilet. In that amount of time, he was there as she went cold.

The depth of how fucked up this world is, can be completely indescribable.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:08:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm afraid to ask.

Wonder what?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm afraid to ask.

Wonder what?

Sure seems like you tried to come up with a reason that would involve her doing something wrong to "cause" him to go nuts.

Not at all likely that she'd been knocked around by a violent guy, so she decided to leave him and take her kids with her, and he flipped his shit (like violent guys tend to do). Nope, must be that she cheated on him.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:13:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sure seems like you tried to come up with a reason that would involve her doing something wrong to "cause" him to go nuts.

Not at all likely that she'd been knocked around by a violent guy, so she decided to leave him and take her kids with her, and he flipped his shit (like violent guys tend to do). Nope, must be that she cheated on him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm afraid to ask.

Wonder what?

There is always a reason people are murdered.

That reason may not be rational or sane, but there is a reason.

You are blaming her just the same as I.  She wanted to leave him with their kid allegedly, so she got shot.

My money is she cheated on him.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:16:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Jessica filed a paternity suit against Antoine Davis in May of this year.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to the mom of the two girls, there was a custody battle over the baby.

Another example of how horrible that process is on people. It drives one party or the other to the edge. When your pushed to your mental limit eve a mentally stable person can become a maniac.

Reminds me of the santa claus killer. Ex wife takes everything, kids, house, all his money, gets all his family to side against him. He goes to their house dressed up as santa claus, lines them all up and murders them execution style on Christmas eve, then commits suicide. Terrible? yes. My surprised face after learning all the facts?

Monsters aren't born, they're made.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:21:40 PM EDT
[#12]
And the medical and psycogical help he needed was not there for him.   The money
To help disease infected third world vermin invited into this country by
Obummer.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:21:54 PM EDT
[#13]
What a scumbag.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:31:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Another example of how horrible that process is on people. It drives one party or the other to the edge. When your pushed to your mental limit eve a mentally stable person can become a maniac.

Reminds me of the santa claus killer. Ex wife takes everything, kids, house, all his money, gets all his family to side against him. He goes to their house dressed up as santa claus, lines them all up and murders them execution style on Christmas eve, then commits suicide. Terrible? yes. My surprised face after learning all the facts?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to the mom of the two girls, there was a custody battle over the baby.

I'm sorry, I don't buy that. Lots of people face heartbreaking injustice every day and don't go on murder sprees. You sound like you're excusing or sympathizing with it. If you can see "where they're coming from" you've got major issues.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:34:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That's not an excuse.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's not an excuse.  

Do you know the difference between "excuse" and "explanation"?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:43:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Very sad, she was a beautiful woman.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:43:51 PM EDT
[#17]
If only we would treat the mentally ill and give them support and on going care and counseling in a safe environment for themselves and their loved ones.
Oh right I meant to say fucking evil guns and shit... guns should be banned, she would still be alive if they were.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:44:12 PM EDT
[#18]

This is a tragic event.  I wish someone could have intervened prior to this happening.

But, why the double standard?  I mean...

What does the fact he was a Marine have to do with the event.

Why don't they also label other murderers as "A meth head addict, attacked".  Or.  "A previous IT idiot attacked", or "A previous 3 state prison loser attacked", or "A model train enthusiast tard".

How about "The Senate asshole Harry Reid, the traitor,"

Why?

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'm afraid to ask.

Wonder what?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm afraid to ask.

Wonder what?

Wondered who would be first to accuse the dead woman of being a cheating whore. Or do you think Davis whacked his daughter with a bat and shot his girlfriend because he was unfaithful.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:50:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You are blaming her just the same as I.  She wanted to leave him with their kid allegedly, so she got shot.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm afraid to ask.

Wonder what?

I am not blaming her. I am saying she was most likely following a logical course of action because he was a danger to her and her children.

You, however, are trying to fabricate some wrongdoing on her part as the "reason" she was shot.

There is no evidence that she did anything "wrong", but rather that she was doing the right thing by trying to get herself and her children away from an abusive asshole. You are trying to come up with a justification for his actions by making up some story about how she was cheating, because that makes it make sense to you. Then she is partially to blame. She "earned" it, after a fashion.

Just another way to somehow blame the victim. Like blaming a girl for her own rape because of the way she dressed. Now we see her getting blamed for her own murder because "she must have been cheating", even though there's no indication of that at all.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:50:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm afraid to ask.

Wonder what?

Yep. Plenty of insane people out there that don't require an excuse to get violent.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:51:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Most guys would give their left arm for a woman that beautiful.... What a shame.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shit.

I hope the baby pulls through fine.

http://wkrn.images.worldnow.com/images/4792827_G.jpg

Most guys would give their left arm for a woman that beautiful.... What a shame.

Because most guys are idiots in this respect.  I've BEEN that guy.  

Over the years as a man with a successful career where people default to calling me "sir", and a second pretty successful (past full time, current part time) career as a musician on top of it, I've learned that beautiful women like this are a dime a dozen.  What's she like on the INSIDE?  Who knows?  The thing about dealing with truly pretty women is that once you crack the code, you can have as many as you want.  But I have found that often times, the more beautiful on the outside, the more ugly they can be on the inside.  Beauty can get a woman a lot of things in life, particular from MEN.  They often fall prey to using that ability for advantage and don't ever shut it off.  That's why when they leave a man, it's almost always for another and it's always a move UP to someone they perceive to be richer, better looking, or as that one girl posted here a week ago, someone who euphemistically "has it more together".  BUT - beautiful women like this who are honest, loving, unselfish, caring, loving, faithful, and absolutely true to their word at heart........that will choose a man and then love him faithfully through thick and thin.....and passing up the opportunities to gain more for herself because of her beauty......THOSE are the rare and ultimately truly beautiful ones.  They are the true gems, and THOSE are the only ones that you should be willing to give your left arm for!

Just sayin'.  

ETA: This was obviously the guys fault for losing his shit.  There is no excuse for abusing someone, in any way, for any reason.  Just to be clear.  

That said, if I had a dollar for every time I've seen a guy lose his shit over a beautiful woman, I would be going out and buying a bigger boat.  There is plenty of crap to go around when it comes to relationships, that's for sure.  My wife's ex-husband is STILL an abusive asshole and STILL breaks down screaming about how he hates her, five year after they split and after we've been married for two.  And he was the one who was the alcoholic, drug using freak.    
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:51:53 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm afraid to ask.

Wonder what?

There is a possibility that was the trigger, but the reason she was murdered was because he was a lowlife piece of shit and she chose poorly when she didn't see that to begin with.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:53:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

What does that have anything to do with it?  Would it be more OK if she was ugly?

Thanks for making my point.  

The whole thing sucks, that's a human being shot dead and an innocent baby put in a hell of a lot of danger.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If only we would treat the mentally ill and give them support and on going care and counseling in a safe environment for themselves and their loved ones.
Oh right I meant to say fucking evil guns and shit... guns should be banned, she would still be alive if they were.
View Quote

All of that is available. However, you cannot hold a clearance or even own firearms once you go down that path.

For a good number of those touched by it, they will have their lives destroyed as much by the "help" as not.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I agree.  As some one who has had to deal with a person with PTSD for several years before they turned a corner I can understand this tragedy.  Especially if things like SSRI's were used to supposedly treat the PTSD.  These drugs may work in some cases, but in many others they create a living hell for the person with the PTSD and their loved ones..  It is my experience that the drugs used to treat PTSD do not work and if you stop taking them suddenly it actually makes the symptoms much worse.  

Those warnings on all the TV advertisements for anti depressants are real.  Very, very real.  These drugs are behind some of the mass shootings that have occurred in this country,  There needs to be a complete postmortem on the treatment and drugs prescribed to this Marine.  Unfortunately the focus will be on the gun and not what drove the Marine to do this.  The gun was merely a tool he used.  In the absence of a firearm, he could have easily accomplished the deed with a knife or baseball bat.  

There is no forum on this site where I wouldn't get banned if I were to express in words my deep felt feelings on this subject of veterans with PTSD and how it is handled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My condolences to the family of the victims of this tragedy.

PTSD is a real mental condition and the way that we handle it in this nation is horrid.  Every man is responsible for his own actions, but no man is an island and we all need help from time-to-time

I agree.  As some one who has had to deal with a person with PTSD for several years before they turned a corner I can understand this tragedy.  Especially if things like SSRI's were used to supposedly treat the PTSD.  These drugs may work in some cases, but in many others they create a living hell for the person with the PTSD and their loved ones..  It is my experience that the drugs used to treat PTSD do not work and if you stop taking them suddenly it actually makes the symptoms much worse.  

Those warnings on all the TV advertisements for anti depressants are real.  Very, very real.  These drugs are behind some of the mass shootings that have occurred in this country,  There needs to be a complete postmortem on the treatment and drugs prescribed to this Marine.  Unfortunately the focus will be on the gun and not what drove the Marine to do this.  The gun was merely a tool he used.  In the absence of a firearm, he could have easily accomplished the deed with a knife or baseball bat.  

There is no forum on this site where I wouldn't get banned if I were to express in words my deep felt feelings on this subject of veterans with PTSD and how it is handled.

I agree 100% .  I think you may be downplaying the role of these "antidepressants" in mass shootings though.  I'd say they played a roll in most, if not all, of the recent mass shootings.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I agree 100% .  I think you may be downplaying the role of these "antidepressants" in mass shootings though.  I'd say they played a roll in most, if not all, of the recent mass shootings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My condolences to the family of the victims of this tragedy.

PTSD is a real mental condition and the way that we handle it in this nation is horrid.  Every man is responsible for his own actions, but no man is an island and we all need help from time-to-time

A lot of crazy people are on drugs, sure.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

All of that is available. However, you cannot hold a clearance or even own firearms once you go down that path.

For a good number of those touched by it, they will have their lives destroyed as much by the "help" as not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah agreed, that's true to, the system needs to be reworked in favor for today's mental issues seen in combat vets.
There's a balance there somewhere that needs to be found.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:12:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Why is it so important that he was a marine at some point
View Quote

Why is it important when any occupation is used?

"CEO hits wife,  breaks hand"

"Cop kills wife in off duty rage"
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:12:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
edit: title changed due to profanity-laced threat via PM
View Quote

That's not good ... hope you reported it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:16:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1, that's some chickenshit, OP.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:17:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Ugh, Jesus.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

"Cop kills wife in off duty range"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Cop kills wife in off duty range"

Yeah when something like this happens, things seemingly unimportant get mentioned.

Prison Guard Kills Husband <--- people will read that
Woman Kills Husband <---- no so many people will read that

NFL Player Knocks Out Girlfriend <----- that gets read
Man Knocks Out Girlfriend<--- that gets passed over

Why would anyone get worked up over them mentioning his being a Marine ???

It really is nothing to get worked up about.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cowardly even!  
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

For the same reason it's important that he's black.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:32:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Pile of Shit!
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:36:48 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
It's the fucking truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

From the pics of the baby, it looks like the father is black. So at least the National media wont use it as a story for gun control.

Stay classy....

It's the fucking truth.

cough cough navyyardshooter cough cough

cough cough chicago cough cough

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:39:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:59:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
MABLETON (KRON) — A suburban Atlanta woman who was shot and killed is being hailed as a hero after officers discovered her lifeless body slumped over a toilet protecting her 6-month-old baby.

Smyrna police spokesman Chris Graeff says 33-year-old Jessica Arrendale and 30-year-old Antoine Davis were found with gunshot wounds to their heads Sunday afternoon. Graeff says Davis’ wound was self-inflicted.

According to a report by local station WSB, Arrendale locked herself and her daughter Cobie in the bathroom.  Davis got his assault rifle then burst into the bathroom and shot Arrendale in the head.

"He shot her and they (police) don’t know how she was able to twist her body and fall literally in the opposite direction,” Jessica’s mother, Teresa Inniello, told WSB. Instead of falling onto the floor, Ionniello said her daughter fell over the toilet, dropping her little daughter into the water-filled bowl.

The baby remained in the toilet, covered by Arrendale’s body, for 13-hours before officers finally rescued her.  The baby was taken to a local hospital and treated for hypothermia. Cobie is in the custody of the Division of Children and Family Services.

Family members believe Davis intended to kill both Arrendale and their daughter, but since he was unable to see the baby inside the toilet bowl, he left the bathroom.

Police said a call early Sunday morning about a person who was armed with a gun at the house prompted a 14-hour SWAT standoff that included the Cobb County Sheriff’s Department, Cobb County police and Paulding County sheriff’s officials.

http://news.kron4.com/news/mother-shot-dead-baby-survives-13-hours-in-toilet/

http://news.kron4.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/jessica-arrendale.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/16/1410905510045_wps_34_Smyrna_police_say_the_man.jpg

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/media/web1_MomDies1_1.jpg?itok=ZdlBmJOR

http://d2rg8jfniu44sp.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Jessica_Arrendale.jpg

View Quote

Nicole Aniston look alike.  Sad
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:13:12 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I would like to see us as a society, move away from blaming "things" for bad results, instead of blaming people for bad "choices".  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

FUCK HIM, even depressed people know you arent suppose to kill women and beat babies.

I would like to see us as a society, move away from blaming "things" for bad results, instead of blaming people for bad "choices".  

I don't care if you're drunk, sad, depressed, high, stoned, distracted, emotionally disturbed, addicted, hungover, going through a nasty divorce, having financial problems, suffering from PTSD, lost your mother, father, son, or daughter, or favorite pet, in a bad relationship, abused as a child, suffer from autism, operating under orders from god, a dog, tree, demon, or great spirit, having a bad hair day, missed breakfast, feel fat, skinny, ugly, or unloved....

You are responsible for the results of your actions.  

This. Period...

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:21:02 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote
So.... If she was ugly trailer trash, with multiple baby daddies, hooked on meth, alcoholic, and turning tricks for cigarette money this would be ok with you? Would you write it off as fate?

That being said, she was hot. She chose poorly, and paid for it.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:52:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You know.... I'm sorta thinking it's probably that too. But still no reason to commit that terrible act.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know.... I'm sorta thinking it's probably that too. But still no reason to commit that terrible act.

The article stated he had beaten her in the past. But never mind that.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:58:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

After a head injury from his dad with a baseball bat covered in his mothers blood with her dead body holding him in the toilet. In that amount of time, he was there as she went cold.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn.

That got to my husband SO bad he has asked me to quit telling him about things like this. Our baby girl is 8 months and news stories like this one really get to him. It got to me. I could barely read the article through my tears. That poor baby.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:00:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I'm sorry, I don't buy that. Lots of people face heartbreaking injustice every day and don't go on murder sprees. You sound like you're excusing or sympathizing with it. If you can see "where they're coming from" you've got major issues.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with BES. Unfortunately there are some people born wrong, not wired right, whatever you want to say. Some of them put on a good act and some do not.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:20:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm afraid to ask.

Wonder what?

As Bill Burr says, beatings don't just fall from the sky.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:08:42 AM EDT
[#46]
At a week shy of six years participating in GD, I'm pretty much convinced that there is no act of violence that can be committed against a woman but what something here won't squirm out from under a rock to proclaim her responsible for her own misfortunate.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:13:29 AM EDT
[#47]
What a fucking useless piece of shit..........I hope he ROTS IN HELL.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:14:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
At a week shy of six years participating in GD, I'm pretty much convinced that there is no act of violence that can be committed against a woman but what something won't wiggle out from under a rock to proclaim her to be responsible for her own misfortunate.
View Quote

Fuck anyone who says that bullshit about this one.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:11:54 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

For the PTSD thing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

For the PTSD thing.

It's real.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:13:22 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Not for the victims.  However, the shoddy shape of journalism in the country should matter to all of us.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dupe.  Did we ever get confirmation that this was a sound suppressor and not a flash suppressor?  Stupid media and all that.

Does it really matter?
Not for the victims.  However, the shoddy shape of journalism in the country should matter to all of us.  

Unfortunately, it seems to matter to very few (except the billionaires who own the media conglomerates.)

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top