BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:16:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well she made a very poor choice when it came to an exit strategy.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd bet cash that this had little to do with depression, and more to do with infidelity.

I think it had to do with an asshole.  Reports were that he'd beaten on her in the past.  

Maybe she finally realized the baby was worth protecting and attempted to leave.  Damn shame it was apparently too late.

Well she made a very poor choice when it came to an exit strategy.

WTF, dude?  I know this is GD, and a certain amount of asshattery is expected, but your comment is WAY the fuck out of line.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:18:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

As Bill Burr says, beatings don't just fall from the sky.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd bet cash that this had little to do with depression, and more to do with infidelity.
Well, now I don't have to continue wondering.

I'm afraid to ask.

Wonder what?

Did you just put me in the "Woman hater" group?  

Sure seems like you tried to come up with a reason that would involve her doing something wrong to "cause" him to go nuts.

Not at all likely that she'd been knocked around by a violent guy, so she decided to leave him and take her kids with her, and he flipped his shit (like violent guys tend to do). Nope, must be that she cheated on him.

As Bill Burr says, beatings don't just fall from the sky.

Then Bill Burr's a moron. Crazy and drunk people will accuse you of made up shit. When my ex used to drink, I'd get in trouble for what I "probably did" and "probably would do".

I have had the means to fuck men up who had done me wrong, but I never did. Why? Because I'm not a PoS.

Stop making excuses. There's no "reason why", just lame excuses for people who don't act right.

Eta: ex bf a long time ago, not ex husband.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:24:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
After Vietnam - for quite a while - the favorite TV and movie bad guy was the 'deranged Vietnam veteran'.

Everything old is new again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why is it so important that he was a marine at some point

For the PTSD thing.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, it's perfect... shows how dangerous veterans are

After Vietnam - for quite a while - the favorite TV and movie bad guy was the 'deranged Vietnam veteran'.

Everything old is new again.

You mean like Billy Jack?  How about movies like Blind Fury, Gordon's War, The Annihilators, Rolling Thunder, Missing In Action, all of which portrayed Vietnam vets as heroic figures?

Perhaps you might be a bit obsessed with Travis Bickle?  Shit, even he was a hero is some ways.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:25:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
no comment
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:25:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Then Bill Burr's a moron. Crazy and drunk people will accuse you of made up shit. When my ex used to drink, I'd get in trouble for what I "probably did" and "probably would do".

I have had the means to fuck men up who had done me wrong, but I never did. Why? Because I'm not a PoS.

Stop making excuses. There's no "reason why", just lame excuses for people who don't act right.

Eta: ex bf a long time ago, not ex husband.
View Quote

Must be because beatings and rapes sometimes DO fall from the sky.

BTW, who the fuck is this Bill Burr?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:29:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Because most guys are idiots in this respect.  I've BEEN that guy.  

Over the years as a man with a successful career where people default to calling me "sir", and a second pretty successful (past full time, current part time) career as a musician on top of it, I've learned that beautiful women like this are a dime a dozen.  What's she like on the INSIDE?  Who knows?  The thing about dealing with truly pretty women is that once you crack the code, you can have as many as you want.  But I have found that often times, the more beautiful on the outside, the more ugly they can be on the inside.  Beauty can get a woman a lot of things in life, particular from MEN.  They often fall prey to using that ability for advantage and don't ever shut it off.  That's why when they leave a man, it's almost always for another and it's always a move UP to someone they perceive to be richer, better looking, or as that one girl posted here a week ago, someone who euphemistically "has it more together".  BUT - beautiful women like this who are honest, loving, unselfish, caring, loving, faithful, and absolutely true to their word at heart........that will choose a man and then love him faithfully through thick and thin.....and passing up the opportunities to gain more for herself because of her beauty......THOSE are the rare and ultimately truly beautiful ones.  They are the true gems, and THOSE are the only ones that you should be willing to give your left arm for!

Just sayin'.  

ETA: This was obviously the guys fault for losing his shit.  There is no excuse for abusing someone, in any way, for any reason.  Just to be clear.  

That said, if I had a dollar for every time I've seen a guy lose his shit over a beautiful woman, I would be going out and buying a bigger boat.  There is plenty of crap to go around when it comes to relationships, that's for sure.  My wife's ex-husband is STILL an abusive asshole and STILL breaks down screaming about how he hates her, five year after they split and after we've been married for two.  And he was the one who was the alcoholic, drug using freak.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit.

I hope the baby pulls through fine.

http://wkrn.images.worldnow.com/images/4792827_G.jpg

Most guys would give their left arm for a woman that beautiful.... What a shame.

Because most guys are idiots in this respect.  I've BEEN that guy.  

Over the years as a man with a successful career where people default to calling me "sir", and a second pretty successful (past full time, current part time) career as a musician on top of it, I've learned that beautiful women like this are a dime a dozen.  What's she like on the INSIDE?  Who knows?  The thing about dealing with truly pretty women is that once you crack the code, you can have as many as you want.  But I have found that often times, the more beautiful on the outside, the more ugly they can be on the inside.  Beauty can get a woman a lot of things in life, particular from MEN.  They often fall prey to using that ability for advantage and don't ever shut it off.  That's why when they leave a man, it's almost always for another and it's always a move UP to someone they perceive to be richer, better looking, or as that one girl posted here a week ago, someone who euphemistically "has it more together".  BUT - beautiful women like this who are honest, loving, unselfish, caring, loving, faithful, and absolutely true to their word at heart........that will choose a man and then love him faithfully through thick and thin.....and passing up the opportunities to gain more for herself because of her beauty......THOSE are the rare and ultimately truly beautiful ones.  They are the true gems, and THOSE are the only ones that you should be willing to give your left arm for!

Just sayin'.  

ETA: This was obviously the guys fault for losing his shit.  There is no excuse for abusing someone, in any way, for any reason.  Just to be clear.  

That said, if I had a dollar for every time I've seen a guy lose his shit over a beautiful woman, I would be going out and buying a bigger boat.  There is plenty of crap to go around when it comes to relationships, that's for sure.  My wife's ex-husband is STILL an abusive asshole and STILL breaks down screaming about how he hates her, five year after they split and after we've been married for two.  And he was the one who was the alcoholic, drug using freak.    

Sounds like you think that rarity of beauty, heart and mind are exclusive to women, and thank God most men are knights in shining armor, because what would women do without rich, successful good-looking men to fuck over.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:43:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From the pics of the baby, it looks like the father is black. So at least the National media wont use it as a story for gun control.

At least he killed himself.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:43:45 AM EDT
[#8]
The only reason they mentioned he was a vet is because it serves the lefts agenda to paint all vets as violent and dangerous individuals.

She choose to enter into a relationship and have a child with thug life.

Thug life physically abuses her in the past and eventually kills her and himself.

Seems self inflicted to me so no fucks given.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:55:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
At a week shy of six years participating in GD, I'm pretty much convinced that there is no act of violence that can be committed against a woman but what something here won't squirm out from under a rock to proclaim her responsible for her own misfortunate.
View Quote

This shit sounds a lot like liberals when they say "well surely the intruder wouldn't have shot the home owner if the homeowner hadn't acted aggressively. They just want your TV, they won't hurt you."

I wonder how many "she was surely asking for it" posters are trying to justify themselves and their feelings/actions and how many just have zero experience, like the liberals in their ivory towers trying to make sense out of violence. I hope it's a case of ivory basements and not how these posters actual conduct their lives.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:01:16 AM EDT
[#10]
She actually had 4 kids.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:03:15 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
This shit sounds a lot like liberals when they say "well surely the intruder wouldn't have shot the home owner if the homeowner hadn't acted aggressively. They just want your TV, they won't hurt you."

I wonder how many "she was surely asking for it" posters are trying to justify themselves and their feelings/actions and how many just have zero experience, like the liberals in their ivory towers trying to make sense out of violence. I hope it's a case of ivory basements and not how these posters actual conduct their lives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

At a week shy of six years participating in GD, I'm pretty much convinced that there is no act of violence that can be committed against a woman but what something here won't squirm out from under a rock to proclaim her responsible for her own misfortunate.

No one man or women deserves to be physically or verberaly assaulted but both can bring it upon themselves deserving or not by the company they choose to keep.

When you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:18:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No one man or women deserves to be physically or verberaly assaulted but both can bring it upon themselves deserving or not by the company they choose to keep.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I said...
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:27:51 AM EDT
[#13]
I love how many white knights come out when it's a beautiful woman and the facts are not out yet

This woman could have literally been satan incarnate and ground this man down in every emotional, financial and physical means possible... These military spouses can play some serious mind fuck games
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:33:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I love how many white knights come out when it's a beautiful woman and the facts are not out yet

This woman could have literally been satan incarnate and ground this man down in every emotional, financial and physical means possible... These military spouses can play some serious mind fuck games
View Quote

I'm a white knight because I think someone who blows another person's head off while protecting their baby is a piece of shit?

I don't give a fuck what the emotional reason for doing that is.

Murder plain and simple.  Had he lived he should have been executed.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:35:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm a white knight because I think someone who blows another person's head off while protecting their baby is a piece of shit?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good thing nobody cares what you think

10 bucks she used to be a stripper in Jacksonville and she told the man she was going to take him for everything he had and he was never going to see his child's face again

ETA : She had a network of guys on her puppet string and she was running the money making gauntlet  ,
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:36:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
She actually had 4 kids.
View Quote

Got a source for that?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:39:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Got a source for that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She actually had 4 kids.

Got a source for that?

Three from one of the linked articles..........two daughters from a previous marriage.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:42:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Too bad he killed himself. He could have joined forces with OJ to go look for the real killer.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:43:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

10 bucks she used to be a stripper in Jacksonville and she told the man she was going to take him for everything he had and he was never going to see his child's face again

ETA : She had a network of guys on her puppet string and she was running the money making gauntlet  ,
View Quote

So big fucking deal.

You can't blow her head off just because you think she is a skank.

I've had my heart broken before by a woman............never even remotely thought of killing her.

I was just sad for a while and found another woman.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:45:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What does that have anything to do with it?  Would it be more OK if she was ugly?

Thanks for making my point.  

The whole thing sucks, that's a human being shot dead and an innocent baby put in a hell of a lot of danger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Very sad, she was a beautiful woman.

What does that have anything to do with it?  Would it be more OK if she was ugly?

Thanks for making my point.  

The whole thing sucks, that's a human being shot dead and an innocent baby put in a hell of a lot of danger.

THANK YOU!
Was about to post the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:48:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So big fucking deal.

I've had my heart broken before by a woman............never even remotely thought of killing her.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So big fucking deal.

Was your whole financial security, custody of your child and PTSD rough in that situation ?  Breaking news..a whore drove a man to do crazy unthinkable stuff.. New concept
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:50:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Was your whole financial security, custody of your child and PTSD rough in that situation ? Breaking news..a whore drove a man to do crazy unthinkable stuff.. New concept
View Quote

No.

You are putting too much blame on the woman..............he should have been a man and lived with his mistake...........if this is what happened.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:00:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Three from one of the linked articles..........two daughters from a previous marriage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She actually had 4 kids.

Got a source for that?

Nope.  The other two girls in the house at the time were from his previous marriage.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:06:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know her personally, do you?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:06:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Nope.  The other two girls in the house at the time were from his previous marriage.  
View Quote

Jesus Christ............and this piece of shit tried to kill the child he had with the woman he murdered.

Pretty selective sick anger.

Was the murdered woman taking care of the other two daughters?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:07:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sadly, you are right.

Those are the people that I'm pretty sure beat their women, or at least aren't adverse to the idea.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:08:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:10:51 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Damn. What a waste. That girl was beautiful and a cute baby.

View Quote

Would it matter if she didn't meet arfcom GD standards?

It's a horrible story.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:10:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ............and this piece of shit tried to kill the child he had with the woman he murdered.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the guy was living in her home and she was the only provider for the household.  I'm not sure whether his other two daughters just happened to be there or if they resided there.  If I had to guess, I'd say there was some kind of joint custody arrangement with the girls' mother such that they ate and slept there a portion of the time.

Something else: by the time I finished page one, I said to myself: If this makes it to page four, someone will portray the murderer as the real victim.  Prescient, I was.  Such is Guys' Drama.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cause all Marines are psyco baby killing, mama raping, village burning animals who do not deserve to be amongst the good and moral civilian populace. Because if they are at home they can't stop themselves from their psychotic ways.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:12:21 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Good
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Death penalty, electric chair, lynching whatever.  Fuck that POS

He killed himself.

Good

It's too bad that wasn't his first move.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:12:46 AM EDT
[#32]
All I'm saying is y'all are acting like this is so tragic

The only victim here is that child. I'm sure the 2 adults involved did plenty to escalate the situation to this
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:13:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Sadly, you are right.

Those are the people that I'm pretty sure beat their women, or at least aren't adverse to the idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly, you are right.

Wrong ..

Show any curvy females in yoga pants and the thread gets locked
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:14:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Was your whole financial security, custody of your child and PTSD rough in that situation ?  Breaking news..a whore drove a man to do crazy unthinkable stuff.. New concept
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So big fucking deal.

"She drove him"?

Dude, he beat on her. He should lose custody. Obviously he wasn't fit to take care of the kid.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:14:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

And the guy was living in her home and she was the only provider for the household.
View Quote

Yeah, that could be.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:16:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

And the guy was living in her home and she was the only provider for the household.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet folks are still defending this shit and what he did.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:19:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Goddamn it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:21:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The only victim here is that child. I'm sure the 2 adults involved did plenty to escalate the situation to this
View Quote

I know that but we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one because I just don't see it the same way as you do.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:24:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I know that but we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one because I just don't see it the same way as you do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just curious about the can
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:38:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So big fucking deal.

Dude, he was beating her for sometime. There's NO excuse for that, PTSD or not. The dude had some serious anger issues that built up to the point where he shot the woman and tried to kill the baby.  As noted, he had two kids from a previous marriage with them him at the time.

Given what WE know at this point, Antione was the piece of shit. Sadly that baby, (if it survives,) will not have a biological father or mother.....sad situation all the way around.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:42:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I would like to see us as a society, move away from blaming "things" for bad results, instead of blaming people for bad "choices".  

I don't care if you're drunk, sad, depressed, high, stoned, distracted, emotionally disturbed, addicted, hungover, going through a nasty divorce, having financial problems, suffering from PTSD, lost your mother, father, son, or daughter, or favorite pet, in a bad relationship, abused as a child, suffer from autism, operating under orders from god, a dog, tree, demon, or great spirit, having a bad hair day, missed breakfast, feel fat, skinny, ugly, or unloved....

You are responsible for the results of your actions.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FUCK HIM, even depressed people know you arent suppose to kill women and beat babies.

I would like to see us as a society, move away from blaming "things" for bad results, instead of blaming people for bad "choices".  

I don't care if you're drunk, sad, depressed, high, stoned, distracted, emotionally disturbed, addicted, hungover, going through a nasty divorce, having financial problems, suffering from PTSD, lost your mother, father, son, or daughter, or favorite pet, in a bad relationship, abused as a child, suffer from autism, operating under orders from god, a dog, tree, demon, or great spirit, having a bad hair day, missed breakfast, feel fat, skinny, ugly, or unloved....

You are responsible for the results of your actions.  

Agreed.

Bishop Fulton said it best that we had a 'bad chair, bad floor.' disease.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:51:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yeah, that could be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that could be.

"Was" according to the friend who set up the GoFundMe page for the baby and the victim's other daughter.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:51:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

"Was" according to the friend who set up the GoFundMe page for the baby and the victim's other daughter.
View Quote

Yeah, I saw that.

Sure doesn't seem like she was a gold digger.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:57:02 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So big fucking deal.

No, even if your portrayal of this situation is remotely true; a man choose poorly, then choose even more poorly by reacting to a (hypothetical) bad person by becoming even worse than she is.

How about taking some fucking ownership of your choices, boys? No one forces you to fuck, procreate with, stay with, support, or spiral into violence against a female.

Pathetic.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:03:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Holy shit. It takes a lot to surprise me in GD, but this thread did it. I'd have never expected to see people arguing that a woman who was shot in the head while holding a baby most likely had it coming.
View Quote

Fayetteville changes a man - but im generally sarcastic
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:23:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Something else: by the time I finished page one, I said to myself: If this makes it to page four, someone will portray the murderer as the real victim.  Prescient, I was.  Such is Guys' Drama.

View Quote

To be fair, that wasn't that hard of a call to make.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:24:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Holy shit. It takes a lot to surprise me in GD, but this thread did it. I'd have never expected to see people arguing that a woman who was shot in the head while holding a baby most likely had it coming.
View Quote

Yeah. There is an undercurrent of misogyny in GD on a regular day, but there are a handful of real fucking winners that truly see women as deserving of whatever ill treatment comes their way and hold men blameless no matter the circumstances.

In my mind's eye, they are as bad as those fools screaming about the patriarchy, and in some cases probably worse. That they would stretch so far as to justify the actions of a violent lunatic by fabricating some story where a woman deserved to be beaten and shot, and whereby her actions were to blame for a baby being beaten with a bat, that's fucking insane.

The dude was a violent nutcase. Violent nutcases do insane, violent things. That someone can see reason in his actions and somehow find a way to hlame her for his lunacy makes me question that person's mental stability.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:33:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Fayetteville changes a man - but im generally ______
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fayetteville changes a man - but im generally ______

There are a whole lot of adjectives and nouns I could put in the blank space but I like my account here. Some of you guys make this site, and men look bad.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You made me laugh, but, lamentably, true.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top