BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 2:34:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SAE:

You know brother that in the Bible it talks about in the prophetic sense concerning the end times that, "your young men will see visions, and your old men will have dreams," talking about the things that will come together for God's glory in those days.

Well, my dear brother, I believe that we are in those days and last night I had a very realistic and meaningful dream which I would like to share with you right now!

Now, if what I relay to you here is indeed true, that is, if one part of that prophetic statement about, "Old men will dream dreams'' part has come to pass because I am getting there rather rapidly these days and in this stage of my life, much quicker than I like, and I'm equally as sure as my wife likes also!

Amen!

So anyway, in this dream, and I don't remember many, there I was in a grocery store pushing a cart around knowing that I had no money to purchase anything.
There was no one known to me in this huge store and as I was looking in a meat cooler what I perceived to be a middle aged man dressed conservatively came up to me, and introduced himself to me as the mayor of the town I was in, but I also recognized him as a Christian Minister that I knew years ago who ran the largest homeless shelter in Houston Texas where our ministry used to serve food and my first time to preach God's message originated from there and through that message causing the conversion from death into life of a man who was residing there at the time.

Anyway, back to the dream.
Now, the man who claimed he was the mayor of this city after talking briefly about taking care of the needs of people (I'm already assuming about right here that this is no ordinary individual) reaches into his suit coat breast pocket and hands me about twenty to thirty business cards with no only printing on them but also what looked to me to be some sort of Hebrew hand written language on it at the bottom. Now, I don't know if the hand written information was a signature or some other information. However these  "business cards" were given to me rolled up in a red rubber band, with this man telling me that if anyone that I came in contact with had problems or issues that they could not address or handle on their own then to give them one of these cards and that that person was to contact the number on the card and that he would take care of there needs and other issues immediately as the needs became apparent.

And this is all that I remember of that dream.

But, as I awoke this morning and prayed and then began to put this dream together in kingdom perspective, I now do believe that the dream was not a concoction of the physical realm, but one of the spiritual. The surreal nature of it too was different from the other dreams which I have had, that is the scant few that I usually remember not in this sort of detail with illuminating effects like this one had.

So, if true, and as I perceive it, an angel of God did in fact or I believe one did visit me in a dream last night. And we see also that the very context and reason for the dream is Scriptural in the sense that its main cause is about helping people in need, that is, anyone who will accept help from Him and from no other source.

I believe that these "Business Cards" in the spiritual sense are real. What they represent is that if any person will humble themselves as always, but with a fresh anointing in order to receive the overwritten statement of God's love for all people even the sinner, then God will surely act on their behalf and yours' too if you would accept the things that God gives with a guarantee as His word also gaurantees.

That guarantee which has been signed in blood and the undefinable love that only God can give us through His Son and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

So brother, would you like to have one of these invitations for God's help in yours' and your precious son's life today?
This one could truly change your life in ways that you and I have not had a notion about left!

I had no help for you before, because only God has the answers and process that you are looking for now!

May you and your whole household and affairs be healed, strengthened, and come into God's prosperity for you now in Jesus name and by the blood of the Lamb now!

Amen
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pavlovwolf:
I just want to thank God for his provisions over this past year. We are still in a bind, but it's better this year than last. I want to pray and ask for prayers for our home situation to be done in our favor, still in limbo with Medicaid due to the VA taking a year to cover my dad's nursing home stay, and his passing two years ago. We don't want to lose it as I've been in it most of my 47 years, and all 47 on the property. We really don't have many options, me being disabled for the last 12 years and my son worse off than me.

I do want to ask for prayers for my son's health, and mostly for him to return to his Christian roots and accept Christ. If you guys want to pray for my health I'd be thankful. I feel bad nearly daily but try and make do. I just want to be able to do what's necessary for my son and all that, so that he can care for himself and him be saved when I do leave this earth, although being healed so I could go back to work would be awesome.

I also want to confess that I have fallen off track, as seen in a lot of recent posts by me. I want to ask for prayers of strength to be a better man and a witness for Christ rather than a stumbling block, and for forgiveness, also I do forgive all who have trespassed against me.

Thank you all and OP thanks for this thread.

You know brother that in the Bible it talks about in the prophetic sense concerning the end times that, "your young men will see visions, and your old men will have dreams," talking about the things that will come together for God's glory in those days.

Well, my dear brother, I believe that we are in those days and last night I had a very realistic and meaningful dream which I would like to share with you right now!

Now, if what I relay to you here is indeed true, that is, if one part of that prophetic statement about, "Old men will dream dreams'' part has come to pass because I am getting there rather rapidly these days and in this stage of my life, much quicker than I like, and I'm equally as sure as my wife likes also!

Amen!

So anyway, in this dream, and I don't remember many, there I was in a grocery store pushing a cart around knowing that I had no money to purchase anything.
There was no one known to me in this huge store and as I was looking in a meat cooler what I perceived to be a middle aged man dressed conservatively came up to me, and introduced himself to me as the mayor of the town I was in, but I also recognized him as a Christian Minister that I knew years ago who ran the largest homeless shelter in Houston Texas where our ministry used to serve food and my first time to preach God's message originated from there and through that message causing the conversion from death into life of a man who was residing there at the time.

Anyway, back to the dream.
Now, the man who claimed he was the mayor of this city after talking briefly about taking care of the needs of people (I'm already assuming about right here that this is no ordinary individual) reaches into his suit coat breast pocket and hands me about twenty to thirty business cards with no only printing on them but also what looked to me to be some sort of Hebrew hand written language on it at the bottom. Now, I don't know if the hand written information was a signature or some other information. However these  "business cards" were given to me rolled up in a red rubber band, with this man telling me that if anyone that I came in contact with had problems or issues that they could not address or handle on their own then to give them one of these cards and that that person was to contact the number on the card and that he would take care of there needs and other issues immediately as the needs became apparent.

And this is all that I remember of that dream.

But, as I awoke this morning and prayed and then began to put this dream together in kingdom perspective, I now do believe that the dream was not a concoction of the physical realm, but one of the spiritual. The surreal nature of it too was different from the other dreams which I have had, that is the scant few that I usually remember not in this sort of detail with illuminating effects like this one had.

So, if true, and as I perceive it, an angel of God did in fact or I believe one did visit me in a dream last night. And we see also that the very context and reason for the dream is Scriptural in the sense that its main cause is about helping people in need, that is, anyone who will accept help from Him and from no other source.

I believe that these "Business Cards" in the spiritual sense are real. What they represent is that if any person will humble themselves as always, but with a fresh anointing in order to receive the overwritten statement of God's love for all people even the sinner, then God will surely act on their behalf and yours' too if you would accept the things that God gives with a guarantee as His word also gaurantees.

That guarantee which has been signed in blood and the undefinable love that only God can give us through His Son and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

So brother, would you like to have one of these invitations for God's help in yours' and your precious son's life today?
This one could truly change your life in ways that you and I have not had a notion about left!

I had no help for you before, because only God has the answers and process that you are looking for now!

May you and your whole household and affairs be healed, strengthened, and come into God's prosperity for you now in Jesus name and by the blood of the Lamb now!

Amen

What an eloquent prose on your dream. Very moving. I do have a habit of not trusting in Him completely without hesitation and that has to change. I mean, I do trust, but I still let myself worry even when knowing everything will be ok and work to His glory.

And yes on that card.

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 3:56:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#2]
It is yours, and it is accomplished, because I have prayed to God by faith that you have received it!

Report back to us when the results are in!

Thanks,

SAE
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 3:57:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#3]
Oh, and now you own page 27 also brother!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:59:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#4]
<><
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:03:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#5]
Originally Posted By hippies_suck71:
Thanks for the prayer.

Mods, please move this to the prayer request thread. I thought I hit reply not new thread.

That's all right if you don't mind. They'll probably decide to leave it here since the traffic has become steady.
Also, I'll pray for you and your situation this evening in the prayer thread, that being again; if you don't mind.

I know that these things like separation and divorce are extremely hard, even if we are ready for it to be over, and especially wanting and praying for the hostilities to end, or at least subside, and then to let the healing times begin.

Children?
What about her family and your family also?
IM if necessary.

Thanks and welcome aboard Brother!,

SAE
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Brothers in Christ, I need your prayers.

I had a fall from grace recently and I would like the opportunity to make amends and prove my worthiness.
I humbly request from my Arfcom brothers, pray that our loving God allows me the opportunity.
I know He has already forgiven me for my sins through Jesus Christ and continues to protect and provide for me and my family.

The next few days and weeks are crucial.
THANK YOU LORD and Thank you Brothers and Sisters.

Christian

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 6:53:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By NVCapCop:

I had a fall from grace recently and I would like the opportunity to make amends and prove my worthiness.
I humbly request from my Arfcom brothers, pray that our loving God allows me the opportunity.
I know He has already forgiven me for my sins through Jesus Christ and continues to protect and provide for me and my family.

Christian

View Quote

Prayers inbound...Hang tough brother!
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:28:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#8]
Originally Posted By Modern-Musket:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Modern-Musket:
Originally Posted By NVCapCop:

Christian

Father, in the name of Jesus; we humbly petition You today, and come into Your throne room of exceeding grace this morning by the power of the One in Holy Spirit O' Great Father of all Creation and of Righteous Judgments for Your People! Lord God You are our Magnificent and Holy Judge and there is no righteous judgments except those which proceed from Your mouth our Father of Great Beginnings and Greater Ends; O' God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob***selah and in reverent awe of our God!

So Father that being said in order to glorify Your Name; which is truly not enough, but Father, today your word says many things about Your greatness and the love and compassion that You always keep in You, or, "In Him" for us and are always willing to forgive us and understand us, only as You, Great Jehovah and Greatest Father are willing at all times to do for us who love You!

So now Father in Jesus' name we implore You as Your favored elect to look down upon Your righteous and justified servant NVCapCop, our Christian brother, and his beloved and honored wife and exceptional children, and come into each and every one of their lives now bearing those gifts, and overwhelming love, that is being continually and eternally received by all of your beloved and appreciative children; as You do this for us because we are your children and eager slaves for Your Highness forever!
We have no King except Jesus Christ who lives in Us as we inherit forever!
Amen

So therefore Jesus and through Your Power and Grace; be with NVCapCop, and we thank You for all of the wonderfull things that you have already accomplished in his life according to the very course of his destiny, which You have graciously set for him from the eternal places in You!
However, we also humbly ask right at the present that You Abba Father and at this time, for the exceedingly great things that you will do in this Christian family's lives from this day forward that will be even more great, and more joyous and wonderful as each day will be a new adventure in faith; a new day in You!

A powerful day and most gracious era in You!

Supply them according to Your Riches and Glory in Christ Jesus Now!
Amen and Amen to the Great Father of Lights and to the Lamb of God who is God Forever!

Amen

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:09:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#9]
Lord God, we come to You tonight to thank You for the healing power that You have provided medically and super-naturally to shadowmaker1969's father, and petition You tonight O' Great Father Our Master Physician, that additional healing and significantly so, be given to shadowmaker1969's father now and dispensed perfectly toward him so the he can be of a great witness unto Your Holy Name Abba Father as a testament to the healing power of the Holy Spirit of God who knows all things and initiates in us very great things as You are the very greatest part of our very lives!

So now in Jesus' name and by that Name which is higher in authority in any other in God's kingdom in order to bring our father glory then by the faith that one must have in order to be saved; then by that power and unlimited ability of our Magnificent King; we humbly beseech You now and humbly so, and always in love with You in the filial and Christ-like way, to heal shadowmaker1969's father now, as we will assure You Lord that You will indeed receive much glory, honor, and reverence according to this great venture of healing for shadowmaker1969's father right now as by You stripes Jesus, and then by the catalyst of faith; and by this totally unselfish act as to heal all who have the need; then heal and protect this man's life now according to the love and prior compassion that You have graciously displayed and accomplished for many others as it is Your good will to do these things for us!

In Jesus' name we pray as Your humble servants and family heirs,
Amen and Amen to and through the Power Of Our God To Heal All!
Amen
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:11:21 PM EDT
[#10]
If you all could remember me in prayer please?  Having open heart surgery on Thursday for an aortic aneurysm repair and aortic valve replacement.  Looking at a 6 hour surgery and 5-6 days in the hospital.  Had a physical with my regular doctor in June and everything was ok, had an episode of severe chest pain in July, and they my work doc noticed a heart murmur in September.  Echo found the aneurysm.  They think it was caused by a bicuspid valve that was never diagnosed.

I know God is the Great Physician and will take care of me.  It is the 30 minutes they will have my heart stopped and on bypass that still bothers me a little.  Praying He will give me peace about it all.

Thank you....
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:34:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:29:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Need prayers in a massive way. A continuation of what's been going on the last few years, mostly monetary right now, but health too.

I also want to go ahead and pray for any need that anyone might have, in Jesus' precious name.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:02:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#13]
Father, Your word says that it is good, right, and proper for anyone of Your humble servants who is called by Your blessed and holy Name to come to You, O' Great Master of the entirety of Your creation and universe, to come to You our Very Great God in and through the capability to worship You and praise You, as You are truly worthy of all of these things, and also of the worship that we are incapable of giving Your Highness just yet.

But, as that being stated unto You Great God our Healer, Physician, and Ultimate Provider through the maximum and supreme power of Your Holy Spirit and by that Power of Your Right Hand and Strong Arm of the LORD, then Father God that will be more than enough for what we are petitioning You for this morning!

So, Father God, our only God, we humbly ask and petition You, Your humble servants and slaves who are not worthy even to stand in Your presence as we continually worship at Your feet; Lord, help us this morning with the medical and the impending financial issues concerning our brothers and sisters in You, in Christ Jesus, as we now have become aware and are being in strict obedience to You, Great Father of Lights as to our intention for You to act out of Your great reserve of love and utter compassion that You always display for You children, and the ones that we love as Your word dictates that You will do in us and in them as that we might be one, as You, Your Son, and the Holy Spirit are One,

And as we thank You for all of these very great things we now release our faith, that faith which You have graciously supplied to us also for the reasons of provision and spiritual and the physical rites of healing which You have borne in us as being Your highest order of creation; and it is by these truths and by the blood of Jesus and by the stripes that You took to invest for the very purpose we humbly implore You Father, to heal everyone who becomes aware of this prayer by Your direction for them to be made aware and at that time heal them also in ways that only belong to You Father, very great ways and methods, even initially if it appears otherwise to them or us right now!  

In Jesus' name, and by the boldness which You have given us according to You love and grace for us; then heal and protect the lives of Southrnshooter, and Pavlovwolf and their families and Lord, please set a table in the wilderness for them and anyone else who has the need for comfort and healing in their own blessed lives today!

And in Jesus' name that we pray to our King:

Amen and Amen to the Lamb who was slain to receive Power and Glory; AMEN to the Greatness of God
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:09:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Amen, that was beautiful. I felt the Lord's power, and wept.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 7:38:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By pavlovwolf:
Amen, that was beautiful. I felt the Lord's power, and wept.
View Quote

Brother SAE has the spirit in a mighty way......May God bless everyone here and give all of us strength as we take on our daily lives.

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:48:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Lord God, we come to You tonight to thank You for the healing power that You have provided medically and super-naturally to shadowmaker1969's father, and petition You tonight O' Great Father Our Master Physician, that additional healing and significantly so, be given to shadowmaker1969's father now and dispensed perfectly toward him so the he can be of a great witness unto Your Holy Name Abba Father as a testament to the healing power of the Holy Spirit of God who knows all things and initiates in us very great things as You are the very greatest part of our very lives!

So now in Jesus' name and by that Name which is higher in authority in any other in God's kingdom in order to bring our father glory then by the faith that one must have in order to be saved; then by that power and unlimited ability of our Magnificent King; we humbly beseech You now and humbly so, and always in love with You in the filial and Christ-like way, to heal shadowmaker1969's father now, as we will assure You Lord that You will indeed receive much glory, honor, and reverence according to this great venture of healing for shadowmaker1969's father right now as by You stripes Jesus, and then by the catalyst of faith; and by this totally unselfish act as to heal all who have the need; then heal and protect this man's life now according to the love and prior compassion that You have graciously displayed and accomplished for many others as it is Your good will to do these things for us!

In Jesus' name we pray as Your humble servants and family heirs,
Amen and Amen to and through the Power Of Our God To Heal All!
Amen
View Quote

Update:

Dad is home, he lost 2 toes and part of the top of his foot.  As bad as that is, it's a heckuva lot better that what they were talking when he went in.   He told mom not to put him on the prayer list; hes a private person, but I told her I took care of that.  Figure when he finds out he will get mad but oh well.   I dont put my faith in man, I put my faith in the good Lord to use man to do his work.

Thanks again for all the prayers.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#17]
I could use your prayers. I really want to give my full effort and attention to following Christ. I struggle with faith and at times have serious doubts. I've asked the lord (multiple times it seems) to change my heart and mind. I've seen lives and hearts change in other people (I'm assuming it's genuine) and wonder why that hasn't happened for me. I go to church twice on Sunday and every Wednesday. I've been faithfully attending for 10 years (I'm almost 40). Maybe I just need to switch churches lol. This is the church my wife has attended since birth and she has a comfort level there. Perhaps 30 years of being in the world is just really hard to overcome for me. I don't know but I would appreciate your prayers and encouragement.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#18]
IM inbound crodeo
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 10:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#19]
Father, it is such a great honor this evening to come to You in the name of Your Son and our Savior Jesus Christ O' Great King in all the places in which You stand forever and supreme without a rival, LORD God of Hosts: Greetings to Your Holy Spirit as we petition Him in order to carry us in the Spirit of the One and be spiritually translated in the Spirit to connect us with You in the kingdom of God, Your kingdom great Father Adoni as we come into Your outer courts and humble this night to petition You with a great petition and cause concerning emotional healing for my brothers, "BADZ06" who has lost a great and revered family member; his uncle; and "Drago1836" whose father left this life a short time ago.

Now Lord, if we might, we humbly ask by the name of Jesus as we continually acknowledge the sacrifice and now the matter of blood covenant between us as Your slaves and co-workers, Sire, now with the Lamb of God we now ask that You extend Your Royal Scepter Of Justice to us so that Your slaves might be able to come into Your holy and sacred throne room so that we might come boldly and worship and praise the Name at Your feet and at Your Chair in Spirit and in and by the blood of the Name with makes all things perfect for You to acknowledge as the clean of all of Your blessed creations.

Now Abba, we come and petition You in the most humble and obedient of all of Your creations who have been made whole through the Supreme Sacrifice that You in Your Infinite wisdom have decided to construct then by that construction through our hope of the resurrection because of the Power and because of the immaculate grace that You have shed on Your family then give to the ones who we love, our precious brothers BADZ06 and Drago1836 comfort and joy inside them in Jesus' name and by the suffering that He suffered for us let them now give Him there sorrow and let the eternal Messiah give them back the joy that only You Great Dayspring can give as we humbly ask that that joy and godly understanding that will rise up out of them as gushers of living water to be bestowed upon their families as you wake them up spiritually in order that the miracle of Your great mystery and understanding may be seen by them in a place and memory which once harbored ill-feelings and death, but now to an elevated place and state of understanding through the joys of eternal life and the abundance of it now made clear as to be understood as well as to be seen and focused to them!

O' LORD God Almighty place Your mighty warring military angels close to all of them and heal them and anyone else who is wonderfully and ultimately completed by the Name from the eternal places in Christ Jesus!
And may they in time prophesy by that Name and then let them become knights and special action emissaries for the kingdom of God themselves!
By the name of Jesus Christ we release our great faith that we have in the One at this juncture to initiate a real and growing process in each and every one of them as prescribed in the word and in the great testimony of the eternal and omnipotent God according to His grace and peace upon the chosen people!
Let all come forward as they may to accept this very high calling for the sake of Christ to be with their brethren followers with them!
Amen and Amen to the Lamb of God and to the Father Of Lights And Creation
Amen We have no other King than the Lamb of God!
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 8:20:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By crodeo:
I could use your prayers. I really want to give my full effort and attention to following Christ. I struggle with faith and at times have serious doubts. I've asked the lord (multiple times it seems) to change my heart and mind. I've seen lives and hearts change in other people (I'm assuming it's genuine) and wonder why that hasn't happened for me. I go to church twice on Sunday and every Wednesday. I've been faithfully attending for 10 years (I'm almost 40). Maybe I just need to switch churches lol. This is the church my wife has attended since birth and she has a comfort level there. Perhaps 30 years of being in the world is just really hard to overcome for me. I don't know but I would appreciate your prayers and encouragement.
View Quote

Prayers inbound for you brother.....the spirit will find its way with you.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Hi, I would appreciate your prayer. Recently, I have been making strides into finding full time work and I think I may have finally found a place that will offer me full time employment. I ask that you pray for this situation I am in and for future searching if it does not resolve into full time work. Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 12:20:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#22]
Originally Posted By D4H0n3yB4dg3r:
Hi, I would appreciate your prayer. Recently, I have been making strides into finding full time work and I think I may have finally found a place that will offer me full time employment. I ask that you pray for this situation I am in and for future searching if it does not resolve into full time work. Thank you!
View Quote

Father, we thank You this morning for Your word as we, Your children and disciples know that Your word is true. So now father as we are well aware of the words which You have graciously given us to use, then by that word which dictates a clear path of employment to all who will seek it in this manner, and by faith in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior forever, then by all of the spiritual blessing which You have blessed us with from the beginning and through Your precious Holy Spirit, then by all means as You rightly possess all of the employment that there is to be had by us, Your humble bond servants and slaves, then  give to our special brother, "D4H0n3yB4dg3r:[/b]," the employment which he seeks now in Jesus' holy name as only You can impress on any employer to hire the ones that only You see fit to be hired and then retained for gainful employment at any time, and at the right time, and in any place that You would choose for us so that in doing these things that we would glorify Your Name by, in order that we might be promoted from there into a higher position of trust in You as we do these things as we would and truly do them for You also O' Great King and Creator of all things!

So then, in Jesus' mighty name and by the faith that He has given to us to strengthen all situations by, Amen and Amen as Father has heard our petition for the King's help in this important matter!
We have no other King than Jesus Christ King of kings and Lord of lords!
Thank You Lord as we truly appreciate, honor and love You with our very lives!
Amen
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 5:22:49 AM EDT
[#23]

Father, we thank You this morning for Your word as we, Your children and disciples know that Your word is true. So now father as we are well aware of the words which You have graciously given us to use, then by that word which dictates a clear path of employment to all who will seek it in this manner, and by faith in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior forever, then by all of the spiritual blessing which You have blessed us with from the beginning and through Your precious Holy Spirit, then by all means as You rightly possess all of the employment that there is to be had by us, Your humble bond servants and slaves, then  give to our special brother, "D4H0n3yB4dg3r:[/b]," the employment which he seeks now in Jesus' holy name as only You can impress on any employer to hire the ones that only You see fit to be hired and then retained for gainful employment at any time, and at the right time, and in any place that You would choose for us so that in doing these things that we would glorify Your Name by, in order that we might be promoted from there into a higher position of trust in You as we do these things as we would and truly do them for You also O' Great King and Creator of all things!

So then, in Jesus' mighty name and by the faith that He has given to us to strengthen all situations by, Amen and Amen as Father has heard our petition for the King's help in this important matter!
Amen
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By D4H0n3yB4dg3r:

Amen

Amen.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:42:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 3:12:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NVCapCop] [#25]
For member SISUltra

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1693029_Prayers_needed_.html
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 10:34:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#26]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1693029_Prayers_needed_.html

Here it is hot.
Jim

Bronze Contributor

Team Member

USA NM, USA

Blog User Blog
Media Media Collections
EE Feedback 100% (7)

Posted: 12/3/2014 8:45:31 PM CST

My uncle was working on my grandma's chimney on her second story roof and fell off. Life flight had to get him. But due to weather they had to take him to El Paso.

My mom is freaking out because she has no way to get there.

Link Posted: 12/5/2014 11:13:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#27]
Originally Posted By SISUltra:
I finally got an update. Not much info but he has a severe head injury, he broke almost all of his ribs, punctured a lung and shattered pretty much every lower vertebrae. He is paralyzed from the waist down.

He is in critical but stable condition. He has surgery tomorrow to try and repair his vertebrae.

We at the Religion Forum will petition God for the maximum extent of His gracious healing power toward your uncle this evening in the Prayer Thread when everyone might be in attendance there.
We will also pray for the comfort that only God can give toward your entire family and his friends right now!
May God be highly praised and worshipped for what He is about to do!

SAE

Now, I have a few Scriptural References that I thought might be appropriate because they have to do with God healing people who were paralytic with success every time.
I believe from a faith to a actual healing stand-point that they might be appropriate to list on the eve of this man's surgery tomorrow:

When He (or Jesus Christ the Son of God) entered Capernaum, a centurion (or a Roman military commander) came to Him, pleading with Him, "Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed, in terrible agony!"
"I will come and heal him," He told him."
"Lord," the centurion replied, "I am not worthy to have You come under my roof.
But only say the word, and my servant will be cured.
For I too am a man under authority, having soldiers under my command.
I say to this one, 'Go!' and he goes; and to another, 'Come!' and he comes; and to my slave, 'Do this!' and he does it,"

Hearing this, Jesus was amazed and said to those who were following Him, "I assure you: I have not found anyone in Israel with so great a faith! I tell you that many will come from east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and in the kingdom of heaven (or kingdom of God).

But the sons of the kingdom (or many religious Jews who live by the letter of the law of false righteousness by their own traditions and doctrines of ungodliness) will be thrown into the outer darkness (or in a place where God's goodness and grace may not be shown to them any longer).

So therefore in that place there will be weeping and the gnashing of teeth,"
Then Jesus told the centurion, "Go. As you have believed, then let it be done for you."
And his servant was cured at that very moment (or at that hour; Lit very hour).

The Words of Jesus Christ and Direct Commentary in Red
The Gospel of Saint Matthew; 8: 5-13
A Centurion's Faith: Healing The Paralytic

So He (or Jesus Christ) got into the boat, crossed over, and came to His own town (or to His own hometown ). Just then some men (Lit then they) brought to Him a paralytic lying on a stretcher. Seeing their faith, Jesus told the paralytic, "Have courage, son, your sins are forgiven,"

At this, some of the scribes said among themselves, "He's blaspheming!"
But perceiving their thoughts, Jesus said, " Why are you thinking evil things in your hearts  (or in your unclean minds)?"
For which is easier: to say, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up and walk'?
But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on the earth to forgive sins"-----then He told the paralytic,, "Get up, pick up your stretcher and go home." And he got up and went home.
When the crowds saw this, they were awestruck (Lit amazed) and then gave glory to God who had given such authority to men (or given authority to men by faith to be healed of all infirmities and diseases for the glory of God).

The Gospel of Saint Matthew; 9: 1-8
The Son of Man Forgives and Heals

On one of those days while He (or Jesus Christ the Son of God) was teaching, Pharisees and teachers of the law were sitting there who had come from ever village of Galilee and Judea, and also from Jerusalem. And the Lord's power (or His power of the One) to heal was in Him.
Just then some men came, carrying on a stretcher a man who was paralyzed, They tried to bring him in and set him down before Him. Since they could not find a way to bring him in because of the crowd, they went up on the roof and lowered him on the stretcher through the roof tiles into the middle of the crowd before Jesus.

Seeing their faith He said, "Friend, (or Lit man), your sins are forgiven you,"
Then the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason: "Who is this man who speaks blasphemies?
Who can forgive sin but God alone?"

The Gospel of Saint Luke the Physician; 5: 17--21
The Son of Man Heals and Forgives

After this, a Jewish festival took place, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. By the Sheep Gate in Jerusalem there is a pool, called Bethesda (or Bethzatha or Bethsaida for it had been called these names from the days of various foreign occupations within that region), in Hebrew, which has five colonnades (or rows of columns supporting a roof).

Within these lay a multitude of the sick------blind, lame, and paralyzed waiting for the moving of the water, because an angel would go down into the pool from time to time and stir up the water. Then the first one who got in after the water was stirred up recovered from whatever ailment that he had.

One man was there who had been sick for thirty-eight years. When Jesus saw him lying there and knew he had already been there a long time, He said to him, "Do you want to get well?"
"Sir," the sick man answered, "I don't have a man (or personal attendant) to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up, but while I'm coming, someone goes down ahead of me,"
"Get up," Jesus told him, "pick up your bedroll and walk!"
Instantly the man got well, pick up his bedroll, and started to walk.

The Gospel of Saint John the Revelator and Disciple of Jesus Christ: 5: 1-8
The Third Sign: Healing the Infirmed

Father, we humbly come to You in Your greatness tonight O' Very Great King, petitioning You now for the life and Your healing tonight for Jimmy as we will count everything that You are about to do and will perform for him completed, so that we might praise You even more and be able anxiously and joyfully spread the good news about brother Jimmy in his great and wonderful recovery as it arrives with great and gracious blessing Father God!
We also tonight count it all joy and blessing that you have decided to strive with us according to Your will and through Your precious word which we have listed in love for all of us to remember that You graciously do these things for all of us every day and because that You in Your great love and compassion do these things for us; then now in turn we Your slaves in Jesus Christ and by Your great power that You received from the cross out of unspeakable love to protect and heal, then Lord God of Hosts heal and rejuvenate Jimmy's body right now in the Name of God with a healing that no man would expect so that not only could Jimmy take his life back up again. but Jimmy could also be a great witness to Your very great mercy and compassion on him, so that our brother along with all of his brothers here might share in our Masters joy as we praise and worship the Lamb who was slain for us, forever and ever Amen!
We release our faith with the power realized within us and authorized at this time by the Father and in the Son, and in the Holy Spirit of the One, to come upon Jimmy right now and begin a process in Him that will be according to the supreme will of God through the Spirit of God expediently now in the name of Jesus Amen and Amen!
Glory To Your Name And We Love You For What You Do For Us!
Amen!

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:23:33 AM EDT
[#28]
I could use some prayers please. Been starting to drink more and more lately. Been having sex with women I'm not married to. I'm not married either, but it's still adultery if I'm not mistaken. I just need to get my life on path. I'm sick of fighting with myself over what I should and shouldn't be doing, sick of giving in to the world and it's way's, sick of choosing sin. So please pray for me to change the path I'm going down, pray however the spirit moves you to pray for me. I don't want to live my life like this. Thank you! And thank you Jesus for loving me as the sinner I am, even though I always turn from you, I know you are still there for me and always will be.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 5:55:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#29]
Continual prayers sent.
This must be a difficult time for you.
I'm sure at this point, you take no pleasure according to the degrading nature of these things.
Time to become strong, as Jesus while here in human form was strong here on the earth.
Stronger than your circumstances are trying at this time to dictate!
Stronger than human pride or weakness!
God Bless and stay tuned please!
Jimmie
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 3:43:30 AM EDT
[#30]
My family could use some prayer right now. I just found out that my grandfather passed away about 30 minutes ago from complications from pneumonia/mersa. Looks like once the weather clears here in Alabama, my dad and I are going to be traveling to Ohio. Any and all prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stephen (Saxplayer)
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 12:52:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Saxplayer:
My family could use some prayer right now. I just found out that my grandfather passed away about 30 minutes ago from complications from pneumonia/mersa. Looks like once the weather clears here in Alabama, my dad and I are going to be traveling to Ohio. Any and all prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stephen (Saxplayer)
View Quote

Praying for comfort for your family, and for protection, and good weather for your trip.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 1:22:39 PM EDT
[#32]

Originally Posted By Saxplayer:

Thanks,

Stephen (Saxplayer)
View Quote
So sorry Stephen, positive thoughts & prayers, travel safe.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 12:07:17 AM EDT
[#33]
I am trying desperately to find a better job and applied at chik fil a. My pastor knows the management there and he would be willing to vouch for me since I have been working with him for my internship and on security team. I graduate in may and have not found any leads on a ministry esque job and I think chik fil a might be the best bet to get started.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 3:17:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Just found this thread.  I am blessed.  

I need prayer on a direction from where I go with my career.  I am on the verge of a layoff.  I work as a counselor in schools and I need a direction and confirmation from God.  Please prayer for a direction and courage to do what I must do.

In Jesus name, AMEN.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Prayers needed for me and my family...thank you.

God Bless
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 5:08:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Originally Posted By bjwar10:

Prayers needed for me and my family...thank you.

God Bless
View Quote
Prayer your way- Gods way.

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 3:21:21 AM EDT
[#37]
I want to believe
I'm tired of feeling like life is crushing me
I need clarity and a path
Help
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 3:38:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Hello all

Some prayers were sent a couple weeks ago after my Dad passed on the 10th, well brother did some stupid stuff and bought a bike, spent yesterday evening in the ER and then they let him come home, he is in some real pain even with 650mg of oxycodone but at least he is still with us, I believe Dad, both my grandfathers must have been looking out for him. When they admitted him they kept calling him Russel Howard, Howard being his middle name, after my moms dad, who has been gone since 2007.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 12:11:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Hay Guys.  Could Y'all pray for me?  I have finals coming up and it is my last semester.  Mostly I am worried about my Trig Class.  It was going ok the first half of the semester. Chapter 5 was a little weird, then I got sick and had to miss an entire week of classes, which included chapter 6.  I feel I am caught up in all my other classes but I am worried about Trig.  I also have a presentation in Econ tomorrow. My Group topic is Inflation in the US.

Thanks,

Stewart
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 1:46:25 AM EDT
[#40]
could use some prayers in our family, brother-in-law died,  Wife is  having a real hard time with it...

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 7:38:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Need prayer for God's confirmation on a house we may buy.  I need clarity this week if I go forward with the sale of my home.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 7:16:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:11:56 AM EDT
[#43]
He and all who loved him are in my prayers.

Thanks for posting MMD
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:08:55 PM EDT
[#44]
I have merkel cell cancer, been fighting it for over a year,was lined up for PDL1trials. my liver
has pushed me out of consideration. I have been trying to get on some of these new liver drugs. one is coming out the
14th of next month (aug) 12 week treatment for my type of infection. still have to deal with this cancer, getting a few spots
right now radiated.   I need prayer to get this stuff from me.

thanks
robert
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#45]

Originally Posted By flint_knapper:

I have merkel cell cancer, been fighting it for over a year,was lined up for PDL1trials. my liver

has pushed me out of consideration. I have been trying to get on some of these new liver drugs. one is coming out the

14th of next month (aug) 12 week treatment for my type of infection. still have to deal with this cancer, getting a few spots

right now radiated.   I need prayer to get this stuff from me.

thanks

robert
View Quote
You have my prayers.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#46]

Originally Posted By TattooedScumbag:

I want to believe

I'm tired of feeling like life is crushing me

I need clarity and a path

Help
View Quote
I have prayed for you to have the courage to chose what you know you must.  Feel free to IM me and maybe I can offer some suggestions.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:17:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Thank you all for your prayers!! God has brought me a buyer for the home in ONE DAY.  He has entered a contract to pay for ASKING price!! I have an inspection this Friday, so please say a prayer that this inspection goes well! God is soo awesome!!  Thank you all.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 9:47:22 PM EDT
[#48]
I would like to respectfully ask anyone who is willing to pray for me and my family. I have a coworker who has been bullying me for the past 3 years and he has told one of my coworkers he would like to kill me. Management has done nothing of anything but embolden him by not actually disciplining him and allowing him to keep his job. I am the 4th person he has tormented in the last 5 years and it has come to a head now. I am very concerned I may have to use deadly force to protect myself. With his threat of violence last Thursday and what he has said, I feel I am jammed in a corner and have no support. Management gave him a day and a half of with no pay starting Friday and Thursday night he was circling the parking lot looking for me. He was disciplined for a violent action towards me, though no words were said, no looks were given and there was no interaction at all. This all started because I told him he was acting like a child 3 years ago. Even though he was in the wrong, I apologized for what I said and he said he accepted my apology at that time.

There is a lot more to this story with his background, but he's lashing out because of other items he has dealt with and I am a target.

I am very concerned on how this is going to turn out and I have and am doing everything I can to keep distance and to keep from interacting with him. Doesn't help. I will defend myself, however I pray God steps in a binds his hatred and pain. So I ask that you pray for me and my family. I ask God for strength, calmness, protection and to do the right thing for the best outcome for all of us. Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 11:59:16 PM EDT
[#49]
lord jesus i ask you to please be with cliffhanger as he deals with this coworker

lord give him peace in knowing that you have control of the situation. give him the words to say to either management or the coworker. give him wisdom in handling any confrontation. give him strength.

i pray for the coworker too lord that you would quiet his anger and work in his heart lord, ultimately bringing him into a relationship with yourself

i pray psalm 138:7 for cliffhanger tonight lord

though i walk in the midst of trouble, you will revive me; you will stretch forth your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand will save me

in the name of jesus, amen
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 9:55:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By aiba7x:
lord jesus i ask you to please be with cliffhanger as he deals with this coworker

lord give him peace in knowing that you have control of the situation. give him the words to say to either management or the coworker. give him wisdom in handling any confrontation. give him strength.

i pray for the coworker too lord that you would quiet his anger and work in his heart lord, ultimately bringing him into a relationship with yourself

i pray psalm 138:7 for cliffhanger tonight lord

though i walk in the midst of trouble, you will revive me; you will stretch forth your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand will save me

in the name of jesus, amen
View Quote

Amen and thank you.
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top