BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 12:36:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sonoran _Tj and I are at the shooting site.
View Quote
I should be rolling in sometime after 0600. I'll try not to wake you guys up
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 12:45:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Who's hitting Gabby's tomorrow?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 2:28:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll be there @8am!      Land Cruiser is all loaded up & ready to roll!!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you for letting me shoot you HK51, that was awesome. I'll make sure to have 8mm Mauser ammo for the Breda for the next time.

And to everyone that showed up, thank you, I had a very good time and it was a damn pleasure to shoot and compete with you all with the IDPA drills. A big Thanks for Cory for letting us use his targets, it was a fun time...but man, that 500 yard itty bitty tiny thingy was a bitch to hit

Link Posted: 2/21/2015 11:13:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Gents, I won't be able to attend. My daughter went to the hospital yesterday for some medical issues. She was ok, for most of today, but she has a spiking fever. Babies come first.

Next time.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 11:16:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Good time it was!   I certainly was happy to shoot the 1919.  The pistol competition was fun, thanks to all that participated.  

Will get some video and photos up later.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 1:46:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I was really glad to be able to stop by and see you guys. Being gone so much recently has been a bummer when it comes to quality time with the quality people I know, but I appreciate that you guys came over and greeted me so warmly and listened to ramble for a bit and we were able to catch up. Unfortunately I remain an AZHTF member in exile, but I wasn't for a window of time today.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 2:30:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I was really glad to be able to stop by and see you guys. Being gone so much recently has been a bummer when it comes to quality time with the quality people I know, but I appreciate that you guys came over and greeted me so warmly and listened to ramble for a bit and we were able to catch up. Unfortunately I remain an AZHTF member in exile, but I wasn't for a window of time today.
View Quote

Great to see you if only for a bit.  Love the truck, great entrance!!!
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 2:48:44 PM EDT
[#9]
A few pictures and videos

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 2:51:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks like you guys had fun. It snowed here.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:39:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Everyone come back alive?
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 1:30:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Just barely made it.  .   I'm surprised you made it all the way home with that poor mangled mannequin in the back of your car... lol

It got pretty darn cold & windy Saturday night.  Only had 7 buddies to keep warm with... & no FreeBear...  

It was nice meeting some Afrcommers from FLG & sharing stories with a fellow former Infantryman.

Anybody up in FLG wanna go shoot or whatever hit me up.

Oh & thanks again for the 2 that let me shoot their HK51 & the shorty M4.  Those made my day.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It got pretty darn cold & windy Saturday night.  Only had 7 buddies to keep warm with... & no FreeBear...  
View Quote

I'd much rather had been with you guys.

Believe me, I'm probahbly going to get a much bigger raping when I get the bill from my mechanic for a rear wheel bearing job.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 3:01:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Believe me, I'm probahbly going to get a much bigger raping when I get the bill from my mechanic for a rear wheel bearing job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, we did find a reminder of you while Cory was setting up his targets for us:

I kept it as a souvenir
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 3:37:53 PM EDT
[#16]
FreeBear   -   We even had an encore performance with the golf ball launcher!   Someone hit a target stand with a golf ball!  lmfao                      

Who was it that did that wizardry!
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:00:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
FreeBear   -   We even had an encore performance with the golf ball launcher!   Someone hit a target stand with a golf ball!  lmfao                      

Who was it that did that wizardry!
View Quote

I had to try and kill another target stand. Lol.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:54:05 PM EDT
[#18]
How the fuck did I miss this?  Guess I haven't been checking the HTF much lately.  Sorry I missed it -- I'm sure you managed to find a way to carry on without me.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 3:25:30 PM EDT
[#20]
You picked the wrong weekend... This coming weekend would have been a true freeze fest with snow and all!
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 5:40:13 PM EDT
[#21]
It was a beautiful day... had a great time shooting with everyone... thanks again to the folks who set up the match area.. well done!  With plenty of steel targets down range it was nice to stretch out all the weapons.  Everything was working great until the 1919 blew up.. luckily no major damage.  It appears what happened was I had a rear case blow out the back, damaging the empty round that was lower in the T-slot (that was the round we found on the ground).  The entire empty case minus most of the rim is still in the barrel.  Still a fun time and hopefully I can make the Fall shoot.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 6:31:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It was a beautiful day... had a great time shooting with everyone... thanks again to the folks who set up the match area.. well done!  With plenty of steel targets down range it was nice to stretch out all the weapons.  Everything was working great until the 1919 blew up.. luckily no major damage.  It appears what happened was I had a rear case blow out the back, damaging the empty round that was lower in the T-slot (that was the round we found on the ground).  The entire empty case minus most of the rim is still in the barrel.  Still a fun time and hopefully I can make the Fall shoot.
View Quote

Hopefully the repair isn't to expensive?

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 10:47:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Naw... just hammered the top cover flat again and will probably have to use a tap and die to pull out the case from the chamber... everything else was ok.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 12:41:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Naw... just hammered the top cover flat again and will probably have to use a tap and die to pull out the case from the chamber... everything else was ok.
View Quote

Try a broken shell extractor before you use a tap and die.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 12:50:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was attempted in the field. It's really stuck in there good.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 3:52:16 AM EDT
[#26]

My M60 cringes at that news.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 1:20:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Here's some video my brother and I captured at the shoot.  The POV from my contour camera came out pretty well.

Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top