Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 10:09:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yup, the main reason I don't go. I don't have 4x4 capabilities right now.

Would love to though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Geez, you guys need some real vehicles.

Yup, the main reason I don't go. I don't have 4x4 capabilities right now.

Would love to though.
Park nearby, arrange with someone to give you a lift. It's a good time, no one should miss out.

This reminds me, are we doing a pay it forward box again? I have a BFG one point sling to add to it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 12:46:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be going up in my Jeep form the Scottsdale area if anyone wants to catch a ride. I am going to camp out. Wondering where to get firewood bundles around here ahaha
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 12:48:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'll be going up in my Jeep form the Scottsdale area if anyone wants to catch a ride. I am going to camp out. Wondering where to get firewood bundles around here ahaha
View Quote

You can pick them up at the Maveric stations on the way in.
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 12:49:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I've looked around but couldn't find it. Could someone PM me the exact location?

Edit: Nevermind I found it. ADD be damned
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 12:50:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great thanks for that
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 4:12:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Still unsure if I will make it.  Have to fix my 4x4 still. Parts arrived but still gotta put em in.
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 1:59:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll be stopping down on Saturday. If anyone gets stuck I got 10k lb winch on my SUV to pull people through. Can someone PM me with the lat/long for the spot? I deleted the PM from last year.
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#8]
It looks like we won't be making it. We spent Saturday working on my property for Cola Warrior, and need at least another half day of tractor work, so we're going to finish it up on Saturday.
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#9]
http://www.gunbroker.com/Ammunition/BI.aspx?Keywords=40mm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzvdRO9mgzc

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 12:12:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It looks like we won't be making it. We spent Saturday working on my property for Cola Warrior, and need at least another half day of tractor work, so we're going to finish it up on Saturday.
View Quote

Lame! Guess I will have to wait and meet you at CWW. Only 1 month to go!
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 3:47:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Anybody going to Gabby's Cafe Saturday morn???

I'll be rolling down in my Land Cruiser from Flagstaff Saturday morn until Sunday morn. Anyone else rolling from FLG?

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 2:19:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Anybody going to Gabby's Cafe Saturday morn???

I'll be rolling down in my Land Cruiser from Flagstaff Saturday morn until Sunday morn. Anyone else rolling from FLG?

View Quote

I'm heading down from flag. Just staying for the day, not going to stay all night.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 2:26:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll likely be at Gabby's.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 3:10:26 PM EDT
[#14]

It's looking like I won't be on site until early Saturday morning due to business concerns with my upcoming Gun Show (looks like I'm going to need to devote all of Friday to advertising chores). I'll be camping out Saturday night for sure though.

ETA: And as I posted in the OP Update, I'll be bringing one of those large #10 cans of Mountain House freeze dried Chicken Fried Rice to try out, and any of you are welcome to some (while it lasts of course). I'll also have a #10 can of freeze dried Cinnamon Apple Slices set out on my table during the day for everyone to nibble on.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 3:44:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Crap! The parts I need to take my SBR off of the GSL 026 print come's in Friday, I have half a day to do it, and drive out for a test fire and do a zero...argh.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 10:02:41 PM EDT
[#16]
I will be heading down from Flag Saturday morning early and going straight to the site to set up a bunch of targets. I will be heading back Saturday night as well. Somebody come up with another contest and I will give away one of the steel targets we will all be shooting. I already have the long range challenge where you can win a newly designed gong/swinging type target with 3 gongs 10", 8" and 5". I have a blem independence training type steel target we will be shooting that I can part with if someone come up with a good challenge.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#17]
I traversed that in a Nissan Frontier last year.  Just hit it at an angle.  

Picked up the Thompson yesterday, have the M4, so we are good to go.  See you all there.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 12:28:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Evil_Baxter and I will be camping Friday night, and probably Saturday night as well.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I traversed that in a Nissan Frontier last year.  Just hit it at an angle.  

Picked up the Thompson yesterday, have the M4, so we are good to go.  See you all there.  
View Quote

I gotta shoot the Tommy this year !
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 1:59:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have NFA; Will Travel.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Could someone please send me directions
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 4:12:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Could someone please send me directions
View Quote

IM in your inbox.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Anyone else rolling to Gabby's?   I was thinking 8am or 9am?
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 4:20:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm good for 8
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 6:49:12 PM EDT
[#25]
im directions or lat/long of site?

thanks
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 8:00:40 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm still debating showing up Friday evening or not. I may just show up after 0600 on Saturday.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 10:26:28 PM EDT
[#27]
I can show up saturday and sunday.  I am in prescott, so I won't be camping.  I can bring my gopro with a picatinny rail mount to get some cool videos and pictures.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 10:50:13 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm out, too much going on right now an not finding the time to get stuff done.  Just got married a few weeks ago and lots going on still.  Next time.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 11:03:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm out, too much going on right now an not finding the time to get stuff done.  Just got married a few weeks ago and lots going on still.  Next time.
View Quote

Dang sorry to hear that. I had some craft beer with your name on it...

Anybody if Isenhelm is going to attend???
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 12:39:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Do we have an idea of how many competitions will be happening?
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 2:21:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dang man..  Next time.  I was really trying to make it happen but couldnt swing it.  Drink one for me!
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 12:22:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Anybody need any M60 (or SAW) links? I have a bunch, and I'm not going to make it to the shoot. Shoot me an IM if you want them, I'll sell 'em cheap.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 8:41:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Anybody bringing anything in 8mm? I have abut 100 rds..
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 11:51:40 AM EDT
[#34]
can anyone pm me location or something?
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 12:40:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

There should be a full auto 1919A4 in 8MM (either a buddy of mine or I will bring one)  Will also bring an Italian Breda M37, M11 with Lage Mk2 upper in 9MM, M16A1, HK51 clone...  anyone is welcome to shoot what I'm bringing...
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 12:41:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
can anyone pm me location or something?
View Quote

Or just post a picture. I know where the road is and I'm vaguely familiar with where to go but I'm not sure.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 1:53:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

There should be a full auto 1919A4 in 8MM (either a buddy of mine or I will bring one)  Will also bring an Italian Breda M37, M11 with Lage Mk2 upper in 9MM, M16A1, HK51 clone...  anyone is welcome to shoot what I'm bringing...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that HK51 in FA?
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 2:31:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Is that HK51 in FA?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that HK51 in FA?

Yep, sear gun.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 2:46:23 PM EDT
[#39]
This sounds awesome but I'm not going to be able to make it up.  Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#40]

Gentlemen (and those not so gentle):

I hate telling you this, but while out of town today putting out advertising flyers for my upcoming gun show the bearings in my right rear wheel started howling/screeching (22 year old truck with nearly 300,000 miles). I am currently waiting in Peach Springs for a tow truck from Seligman to get me back to Kingman (it's 2:29pm right now). I've called my shop and they've informed me that if the problem is indeed the rear bearings they won't be able to get to it until Monday. Sooooo.....The Bear is dead in the water.

I'm very sorry for this as I know how disappointed many of you will be that my NFA goodies won't be there (not to mention The Mystery Bear Bucket!) --- but better this happened to me today than tomorrow while on the way in to the shoot site with a truck bed full of machine guns and grenade launchers. My apologies to all....
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 6:14:03 PM EDT
[#41]
FB!    Please keep us updated!   Hell with these low gas prices I'll come out & pick ya from FLG if need be!    
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm on my way up. I should be there in about two hours.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 7:57:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Bear give me a call if you still have my phone number.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 8:51:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Have fun everyone!  Be safe as well.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Sonoran _Tj and I are at the shooting site.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 9:36:29 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm going, but not until Sunday. I started a p/t job with my wife recently and I gotta work tomorrow.

What time does the shooting goodness start on Sunday? I'm gonna bring a couple of my sons.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 9:49:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Anyone got directions to this place coming from Jerome side
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 10:27:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Lukeduke and I just went through anthem. We're in a black tacoma.  Shoild be there about 830 or 9.  Don't shoot us lol
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 10:28:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Made it most of the way out and picked up a couple of screws in my tires. I'm headed to my house nearby and I'll see you guys in the morning at Gabby's.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 12:34:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Gentlemen (and those not so gentle):

I hate telling you this, but while out of town today putting out advertising flyers for my upcoming gun show the bearings in my right rear wheel started howling/screeching (22 year old truck with nearly 300,000 miles). I am currently waiting in Peach Springs for a tow truck from Seligman to get me back to Kingman (it's 2:29pm right now). I've called my shop and they've informed me that if the problem is indeed the rear bearings they won't be able to get to it until Monday. Sooooo.....The Bear is dead in the water.

I'm very sorry for this as I know how disappointed many of you will be that my NFA goodies won't be there (not to mention The Mystery Bear Bucket!) --- but better this happened to me today than tomorrow while on the way in to the shoot site with a truck bed full of machine guns and grenade launchers. My apologies to all....
View Quote

Send me a PM the next time you're out here, even if it's just for a quick meal.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top