Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 3:09:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The neck weld on this looks absurd; even the old/scorpion low profile irons would be too high with this stock.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Slider Stock.

<a href="http://s131.photobucket.com/user/Dawg180/media/IMG_6985.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p296/Dawg180/IMG_6985.jpg</a>

The neck weld on this looks absurd; even the old/scorpion low profile irons would be too high with this stock.

That's what I was thinking, but I didn't comment.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Took the Bren out today and ran my AAC 556-SD without issue on a 51t flash hider for those who are running suppressors.

It's the poor mans scar, but better. It's almost identical identical in operation to the scar with a few improvements and a cheaper price tag.
The 2 biggest improvements are the piston system and the trigger. The piston is extended into the receiver so you don't get that optic destroying recoil pulse associated with the scar.The trigger is also phenomenal and is almost on par with a geisselle. The first stage is a little gritty, but the second stage is crisp. I expect the first stage will smooth out with more shooting

My biggest complaint is that the bolt catch isn't a bolt release.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 8:55:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Took the Bren out today and ran my AAC 556-SD without issue on a 51t flash hider for those who are running suppressors.

It's the poor mans scar, but better. It's almost identical identical in operation to the scar with a few improvements and a cheaper price tag.
The 2 biggest improvements are the piston system and the trigger. The piston is extended into the receiver so you don't get that optic destroying recoil pulse associated with the scar.The trigger is also phenomenal and is almost on par with a geisselle. The first stage is a little gritty, but the second stage is crisp. I expect the first stage will smooth out with more shooting

View Quote

That's good to hear.  How much differently did it cycle with the can?  And, something else I I'd like to ask about...are you able to remove the gas plug and piston with the 51t mount on there?  I looked at mine and it appears that you wouldn't be able to without cutting a relief in the gas plug.  It's not a deal breaker if you can't, just not ideal.

Regarding the lack of bolt release, the aftermarket might be able to offer something.  Maybe a different mechanism or even a different magwell with a release designed into it will eventually be offered.  The lower isn't the serialized part so it makes it a little easier for aftermarket replacements.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 8:56:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm waiting for Manticore to come up with an upgrade that changes the bolt catch to a bolt release. That would be handy. :)
Had mine out today, got 4 inch groups with 55 grainers at 100 yards, iron sights. Nothing to write home about, but when I get a dot on it I expect that will tighten up. I find the folding irons a little odd to shoot with, probably just me. The rifle worked perfectly, and the trigger is, as always, incredible.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 9:12:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's good to hear.  How much differently did it cycle with the can?  And, something else I I'd like to ask about...are you able to remove the gas plug and piston with the 51t mount on there?  I looked at mine and it appears that you wouldn't be able to without cutting a relief in the gas plug.  It's not a deal breaker if you can't, just not ideal.

Regarding the lack of bolt release, the aftermarket might be able to offer something.  Maybe a different mechanism or even a different magwell with a release designed into it will eventually be offered.  The lower isn't the serialized part so it makes it a little easier for aftermarket replacements.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't shoot it without the can on so I can't comment on how it differs unsuppressed.

Well the cz manual doesn't say anything about removing the piston so I haven't tried to remove it, but it looks like it will be able to be removed easily. I'm not really worried about not getting it out though, pistons are pretty self cleaning. Dumb question, but are you supposed to run on gas setting B with a suppressor? The manual just says setting B for "adverse" conditions.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 10:09:03 PM EDT
[#6]
The setting for 'adverse' gives it more gas...the opposite of what you want with a suppressor.  I'd keep it on the normal setting.

These guns are really smooth/soft shooting without a can so I'm really curious to see how they do suppressed.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 10:23:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 12:27:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Be happy to Beta test...
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 11:28:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#10]
So...does anyone know if the 2016 models threaded 1/2x28 will accept QD mounts for cans without modification? Was that an update and that issue only related to the 2015 models?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 9:39:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So...does anyone know if the 2016 models threaded 1/2x28 will accept QD mounts for cans without modification? Was that an update and that issue only related to the 2015 models?

Thanks!
View Quote

I believe the only issue is with the pistol version.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 9:48:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thanks!
View Quote

I don't have the 2016 model but in the pics I've seen the muzzle is similar to the 2015 other than thread being 1/2x28.  So the threads extend back a *long* way and there isn't really a shoulder where they end.

Assuming the following:
- 2016 pistol model
- muzzle threads concentric to bore
- muzzle face square to bore
- mount doesn't have to be timed
- mount is 1/2x28 thread

...then you could probably use it by seating on the muzzle face with no modification to the weapon itself.  This is also assuming you're talking about an AAC mount, because they have recommended seating on the muzzle face for guns without a shoulder to seat on or threads too long to allow the mount to seat on the shoulder.  I have no idea what other silencer mfg's recommend but it's probably going to be similar.  It's generally NOT recommended to use a jam nut (such as the 805 pistol and the Tavor use) with a mount that will actually have a can mounted on it.

ETA:  Here is what you're working with on the 14x1 threaded model, and I think it's pretty much the same with the 1/2x28 model other than thread pitch:

Link Posted: 5/18/2016 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't have the 2016 model but in the pics I've seen the muzzle is similar to the 2015 other than thread being 1/2x28.  So the threads extend back a *long* way and there isn't really a shoulder where they end.

Assuming the following:
- 2016 pistol model
- mount is 1/2x28 thread

...then you could probably use it by seating on the muzzle face with no modification to the weapon itself.  This is also assuming you're talking about an AAC mount, because they have recommended seating on the muzzle face for guns without a shoulder to seat on or threads too long to allow the mount to seat on the shoulder.  I have no idea what other silencer mfg's recommend but it's probably going to be similar.  It's generally NOT recommended to use a jam nut (such as the 805 pistol and the Tavor use) with a mount that will actually have a can mounted on it.

ETA:  Here is what you're working with on the 14x1 threaded model, and I think it's pretty much the same with the 1/2x28 model other than thread pitch:

http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad258/hammermill290/EBR/2016-04-19%2018.17.02_zpsdhtjfhkm.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!

Assuming the following:
- 2016 pistol model
- mount is 1/2x28 thread

http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad258/hammermill290/EBR/2016-04-19%2018.17.02_zpsdhtjfhkm.jpg

Thank you for the responses. I don't understand why they would do that? I was planning to buy the pistol and SBR before July, but it might be better to just buy the rifle later and forget the SBR. I prefer to use a can when shooting... I have an SDN-6 I could use for this, but I would prefer to have a 5.56 can for this firearm.

I guess the barrel could be sent out to ADCO to be re-worked...just seems dumb they would do this. I wonder why the rifle is different?
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 12:01:04 PM EDT
[#14]
My theory is that the rifle barrel allows for barrel blocks to be used when installing the muzzle device [with the barrel already installed into the receiver], and the pistol doesn't so it uses the jam nut arrangement.  Using the jam nut allows a muzzle device to be installed without applying torque to the barrel, trunnion, receiver, etc.

It does kind of suck that the pistols aren't plug 'n play for most suppressor mounts.  There is at least one guy that had the M14x1LH threads on his pistol cut to 1/2x28 and the barrel slightly shortened.  I may end up going that route on mine if I keep it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 2:13:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Thanks!
View Quote

I am running my 2016 Bren pistol with an aac flash hider and aac 556-sd. Didn't have any issues at the range.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 5:14:12 PM EDT
[#16]
I have to say, the 2016 pistol may not have the crazy long threads in 1/2x28.  I see some pics that appear to be the 2016 model with the folding sights and the long threads with the jam nut, but I just saw some pics of one on auction with a muzzle like the carbine...meaning it has a shoulder and short threads like we'd prefer.  So...I don't know if there was a change or the pics I've seen before were really the old model with folding sights.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:13:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My theory is that the rifle barrel allows for barrel blocks to be used when installing the muzzle device [with the barrel already installed into the receiver], and the pistol doesn't so it uses the jam nut arrangement.  Using the jam nut allows a muzzle device to be installed without applying torque to the barrel, trunnion, receiver, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Your theory makes sense and if correct, sure seems like a big mistake to save a little effort. I would think the main reason these pistols are selling is because people want to SBR and run them suppressed. Those threads make it a pain....

Quoted:
I have to say, the 2016 pistol may not have the crazy long threads in 1/2x28.  I see some pics that appear to be the 2016 model with the folding sights and the long threads with the jam nut, but I just saw some pics of one on auction with a muzzle like the carbine...meaning it has a shoulder and short threads like we'd prefer.  So...I don't know if there was a change or the pics I've seen before were really the old model with folding sights.

I noticed that today as well. Some of the newer models with 1/2x28 threads look like there is some barrel sticking out from the gas block, which would indicate shorter threads and a shoulder (maybe). I think a call to CZ to figure out the dealio is on my to-do list. I do really like this pistol, but I can't see buying one with those long ass threads...
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:56:52 AM EDT
[#18]
The picture ont he website of the new SKU looks identical to the '15 posted above. The back of the jam nut goes to the end of the taper/same spot as where the threads end on the '15 above. I hope I'm wrong, but that's the way it looks.

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 11:16:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The picture ont he website of the new SKU looks identical to the '15 posted above. The back of the jam nut goes to the end of the taper/same spot as where the threads end on the '15 above. I hope I'm wrong, but that's the way it looks.

http://cdn.cz-usa.com/hammer/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/cz-usa-bren-s1-pistol.png
View Quote

Yes, it does appear some of the pictures include the long threading and jamb nut, but there are other pictures of the 2016 model with the section of the barrel unthreaded and without a jamb nut, which is why we are all confused and would like some clarification from CZ.

</a>" />
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 1:22:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Sure as shoot.

There's a new model FDE S1 for sale on Gunbroker that has one mediocre picture of the muzzle and you appear to be correct. We'll soon find out since I just placed an order for one of the FDE '16 pistols (91362) and plan on attaching a surefire QD/brake.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:51:57 PM EDT
[#21]
My '16 pistol came with a jam nut over the barrel and not over the threads (which are short). After chatting with AAC, I went with a shimmed Brakeout 1.0 (without the jam nut). No issues unsuppressed or suppressed.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#22]
I had my gunsmith make a threaded spacer to cover the threads and give my MD a shoulder to but up against. He just finished it and sent me a pic, I'll post it up when I get home. He did a great job and even matched the coloring of the barrel.

ETA: This is what he came up with, with the advice of Griffin, I'll pick it up and reassemble as soon as I have time.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:16:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Sure as shoot.

There's a new model FDE S1 for sale on Gunbroker that has one mediocre picture of the muzzle and you appear to be correct. We'll soon find out since I just placed an order for one of the FDE '16 pistols (91362) and plan on attaching a surefire QD/brake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Sure as shoot.

Sam, please let us know when you receive it. I am thinking about ordering the same exact part number and would like to know what the muzzle looks like.

I did call CZ yesterday, but they could not answer my question. They said all of the people who could answer that question were at the NRA show and I should call back Monday.

Quoted:
I had my gunsmith make a threaded spacer to cover the threads and give my MD a shoulder to but up against. He just finished it and sent me a pic, I'll post it up when I get home. He did a great job and even matched the coloring of the barrel.

ETA: This is what he came up with, with the advice of Griffin, I'll pick it up and reassemble as soon as I have time.
<a href="http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/TATBME/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsacpztuk0.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y393/TATBME/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsacpztuk0.jpeg</a>

That looks great and should work very well. The next time you take the spacer off, could you please snap a pic or two if you wouldn't mind? I am very curious what the spacer actually looks like. Or is the spacer permanent somehow?

I wonder if he would be willing to make another?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:32:01 PM EDT
[#24]
What's the advantage over something like this? For the '15 models of course. Also did your smith use a crush washer just to keep it tight? Seems like with the idea of running a can you'd want to avoid that?

KNS Adapter

Now that I think about it, you can save some coin by buying the '15 model and then just running one of those adapters, damn.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 7:01:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What's the advantage over something like this? For the '15 models of course. Also did your smith use a crush washer just to keep it tight? Seems like with the idea of running a can you'd want to avoid that?

KNS Adapter

Now that I think about it, you can save some coin by buying the '15 model and then just running one of those adapters, damn.
View Quote

There's not a crush washer in that pic. It's a threaded spacer, a Griffin lock washer, and a Griffin muzzle device.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:59:19 AM EDT
[#26]
I have a stupid question, would CZ really need to jump through hoops to import the 806?

It's essentially the same gun as the 805; just minor differences in the magwell, charging handle, and how the receiver is machined, right?

Could they not import the 806 as an improved or revised 805, once their military contract orders are filled? Or do they actually need to get a second importation approval?

Maybe this is just me, but I'd figure the best thing to do would be to submit the changes to the ATF now, while they are fulfilling military orders, so they can begin working on importing them here once the paperwork is done and their contacts are filled. From the way I see things, this would be easier to do; same manufacturing process for all receivers instead of having two different sets. Same principle behind Sig using machined slides instead of stamped/folded ones for all their P-series pistols.

And if I recall, the 806 is easier/cheaper to machine than the 805, since they revised the receiver design. If they can reduce the cost even a little, that brings it even closer to AR15 territory, thus more sales.

Of course, this only concerns the Bren pistol, not the rifle.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:53:10 PM EDT
[#27]
When I asked, I was told that almost any changes will require a new approval, a expensive and lengthy process. The real work is redesigning the lower receiver so that it cannot take the select fire parts, which is also expensive and time consuming, with no way of knowing if all the time and money is wasted given the uncertainty of the US market until after the elections. The retooling and redesign might happen for the European market, but not the US market any time soon, I don't think, plus CZ-UB has to keep the BREN 806 line running producing rifles per contract for the Czech military.  I'm am VERY happy with my BREN 805 for right now, but I wouldn't turn my nose up at an 806. Still, keeping it real - it ain't gonna happen for a long time.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:06:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Huh. You'd think they could use the same FCG that's in the current 805 in a new lower; could probably just modify the existing 805 dimensions in the 806 lower. I guarantee they've got a semi-only 806 already planned for European law enforcement.

Yeah, I put a few rounds through an 805 awhile back; it's definitely a quality piece. Heavy, expensive and heats up quick, but otherwise, damned nice. Smoothest action I've ever handled on a service rifle, or any production gun, really.

Regardless, I know they won't even bother entertaining the thought of getting another approval until after the elections. I'd hope they could get the 806 into the states by 2018; but who knows, Trump is a bit of a wildcard.

ETA: What do you guys think of the sling mounts? Any good, or junk?

And a very silly question, does anyone have an Aimpoint micro on an 805? I'm wondering what mounts allow you to duck your head and use the short irons that are included, without getting a low co-witness mount.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:26:41 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Huh. You'd think they could use the same FCG that's in the current 805 in a new lower; could probably just modify the existing 805 dimensions in the 806 lower. I guarantee they've got a semi-only 806 already planned for European law enforcement.

View Quote
Good enough semi-auto for European LEO isn't the same as "approved for import by the ATF". I doubt it's all THAT complicated, but but it isn't enough to just have a semi auto FCG, the ATF wants assurances that if I got a full auto FCG it wouldn't drop in without signficant effort.

I think maybe they are also trying to avoid the "SIG" problem, as the 805 has only really been in customer's hands for a year...then you're going to discontinue a (perfectly serviceable) unit and replace it with another one with minor changes? I'd stick with the 805 if I were CZ, too.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Deleted as unimportant.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Good enough semi-auto for European LEO isn't the same as "approved for import by the ATF". I doubt it's all THAT complicated, but but it isn't enough to just have a semi auto FCG, the ATF wants assurances that if I got a full auto FCG it wouldn't drop in without signficant effort.    

I think maybe they are also trying to avoid the "SIG" problem, as the 805 has only really been in customer's hands for a year...then you're going to discontinue a (perfectly serviceable) unit and replace it with another one with minor changes? I'd stick with the 805 if I were CZ, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like, how long was the 805 out before we got it? And the 806 just entered trial stages/early issuing? Why would anyone expect us to get it soon?
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:29:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Like, how long was the 805 out before we got it? And the 806 just entered trial stages/early issuing? Why would anyone expect us to get it soon?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CZ-USA said the 806 is "still in development," but I'm pretty sure there was an article saying the Czech's already bought 806's earlier this year.

Bren 805 was developed in 2006, adopted in 2011. So CZ got it to our shores about three or four years after adoption?

S'why I'm hoping we'll get our mitts on the 806 around 2018, maybe 2020.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 9:36:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

CZ-USA said the 806 is "still in development," but I'm pretty sure there was an article saying the Czech's already bought 806's earlier this year.

Bren 805 was developed in 2006, adopted in 2011. So CZ got it to our shores about three or four years after adoption?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not a reason not to get a 805, it's a really nice firearm. When they release the 806 I'll probably get one of those too.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 1:34:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That's not a reason not to get a 805, it's a really nice firearm. When they release the 806 I'll probably get one of those too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's where I'm at. I'm gonna try and get an 805 this year and put it through its paces long before we get the 806.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 5:29:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Ditto. I'm just the type who likes to get ahold of the latest and greatest.

And I worry that the 805 may become obsolete, with lack of support from CZ, in just a few more years. But that's a problem with almost anything nowadays.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 12:02:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
CZ was pretty clear with us that the 806 is not coming in anytime soon and the 805 is their focus for an imported rifle.

Sven
Manticore Arms

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Good to hear. Now we can focus on enjoying the 805.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:31:50 AM EDT
[#38]

a little CZ805 goodness from Afghanistan.

However, he stated that he much preferred the M4 for actually fighting. YMMV.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:56:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/2eVnnCZ.jpg

View Quote

What the hell is up with his BUIS

ETA: That lower tho, Daddy want.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:48:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Everyone breathe a collective sigh of relief.

My FDE '16 model pistol came in and the muzzle brake is 1-piece, 1-2x28, with a crush washer and.... A PROPER SHOULDER. There is roughly 0.6" of threads. I ran down my MB556K on the threads last night just fine. There is no relief cut in the threads though, so you'll need to run the 'shoulder' piece that most brakes comes with.

That said, you guys weren't kidding, these guns are SMOOTH operators.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:45:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Everyone breathe a collective sigh of relief.

My FDE '16 model pistol came in and the muzzle brake is 1-piece, 1-2x28, with a crush washer and.... A PROPER SHOULDER. There is roughly 0.6" of threads. I ran down my MB556K on the threads last night just fine. There is no relief cut in the threads though, so you'll need to run the 'shoulder' piece that most brakes comes with.

That said, you guys weren't kidding, these guns are SMOOTH operators.
View Quote

Well that's good to know, I would've waited on the new version but I couldn't pass up on the price I got.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:18:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The BUIS is probably placed that far up because they where used to the sight placement of the vz58
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:19:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hope they release one with a dark green receiver like in the photo. The FDE model is way too bright and black is boring.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:08:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Mine is still pulled apart, I'm thinking of cerakoting the upper while it's down.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 7:20:46 PM EDT
[#45]
SOON

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
SOON

<a href="http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/TATBME/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0m8m7ymh.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y393/TATBME/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0m8m7ymh.jpeg</a>
View Quote

Ah, you SOB. I figured it would never actually happen... Now I need a carbine too.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:50:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Ah, you SOB. I figured it would never actually happen... Now I need a carbine too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SOON

<a href="http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/TATBME/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0m8m7ymh.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y393/TATBME/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0m8m7ymh.jpeg</a>

Thats actually for a SBR
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 4:01:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Any particular reasons why?
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 12:27:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
SOON

View Quote

Excellent.  Being able to mount that stock will probably push me into a purchase of the 805.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Thats actually for a SBR
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SOON

Thats actually for a SBR

Can't have SBR's in Iowa... So it would be carbine-only for me. But I've seen the renderings of that stock on a Bren. So. Awesome.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top