Quoted:

Any particular reasons why?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/2eVnnCZ.jpg

a little CZ805 goodness from Afghanistan.

However, he stated that he much preferred the M4 for actually fighting. YMMV.

Because America has the most imitated military in the world, everbody wants to be like us.. And because everybody knows we run the most accurate, easy to repair, prolific carbines the world has ever seen that is stupid fun to use and maintain? Plus they look cool.. We're just so used to them we're spoiled.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 2:06:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Excellent.  Being able to mount that stock will probably push me into a purchase of the 805.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SOON

<a href="http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/TATBME/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0m8m7ymh.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y393/TATBME/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0m8m7ymh.jpeg</a>

Excellent.  Being able to mount that stock will probably push me into a purchase of the 805.

There's a guy on the CZ forum that's making the adapter, he tried to post here but I think he got banned for non-paying dealer. Which I don't understand being a dealer just to make an adapter .
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 10:08:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There's a guy on the CZ forum that's making the adapter, he tried to post here but I think he got banned for non-paying dealer. Which I don't understand being a dealer just to make an adapter .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SOON

<a href="http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/TATBME/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0m8m7ymh.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y393/TATBME/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0m8m7ymh.jpeg</a>

Shhh, they might widen the ban net from craftsmen to dissidents.
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 1:51:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Come over to the Forum to have a look - I have numerous small companies who are posting the gadgets they are making for the BREN and the Scorpion pistols and carbines. NOT trolling for members, just attempting to share information.
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 2:45:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Come over to the Forum to have a look - I have numerous small companies who are posting the gadgets they are making for the BREN and the Scorpion pistols and carbines. NOT trolling for members, just attempting to share information.
View Quote

Link to the forum?
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Link to the forum?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to the forum?

http://www.czfirearms.us/ This one?
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 3:47:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to the forum?

I think so.   Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Because America has the most imitated military in the world, everbody wants to be like us.. And because everybody knows we run the most accurate, easy to repair, prolific carbines the world has ever seen that is stupid fun to use and maintain? Plus they look cool.. We're just so used to them we're spoiled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

cmeyer001? Is this your secondary account
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 9:17:25 AM EDT
[#9]
No sorry I'm not affiliated. I just stated the obvious.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 9:58:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No sorry I'm not affiliated. I just stated the obvious.
View Quote

I would prefer he answered since he made the comment. Like what the rationale is and such. I like to learn such things. Always intriguing.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 5:08:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Sorry, I've been busy. czfirearms.us is the site. Offered in the spirit of sharing information, we charge nothing for anything.

Had fun with BREN yesterday.

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:55:30 AM EDT
[#12]
What would it take for an individual to bring in the 806??
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What would it take for an individual to bring in the 806??
View Quote

First you'd have to find someone in CZ who would sell it to you. Have they even entered production?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:27:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:46:56 PM EDT
[#15]
I can't decide if I want to SBR this thing. I like it  as is but having the CZ stock on it would be nice too!

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r608/Blast26/AK%20amp%20805_zpscfbzprb7.jpg
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 8:08:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Reply to Gazor and Manticore:

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?PHPSESSID=8be157c2556afb97d73571392db05846&topic=80694.0
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 6:05:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 8:21:11 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm assuming on Form 1's the model would be: CZ 805 Bren PS1 or S1?
If you have an approved one what did you put for the OAL?
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#19]
I was considering buying one of the new STG77 Steyr Augs when it came out but man I'm really thinking I'd rather have a Bren.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 1:16:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Adapter for the ACR is almost done and I should have my stamp sometime in August.

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:04:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Adapter for the ACR is almost done and I should have my stamp sometime in August.

<a href="http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/TATBME/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpssjj9t5ma.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y393/TATBME/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpssjj9t5ma.jpeg</a>
View Quote

Nice.  Does the gun have a suppressor gas setting, or the opposite, a dirty gun gas setting?
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#22]
No suppressor setting, just the adverse setting. I haven't shot it suppressed yet, I just put it back together.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:51:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
No suppressor setting, just the adverse setting. I haven't shot it suppressed yet, I just put it back together.
View Quote

bummer
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#24]
I think it would be pretty easy to drill a third setting (or more) into the gas plug if you wanted to. I know cz usa sells replacements. It wouldn't be factory but it would work. Or if these sell enough someone might start making aftermarket plugs.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#25]
If it's over gassed, I more than likely will modify the plug.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:11:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Perhaps get a plug without any holes in it.....and make your own regular/suppressor setting plug.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 1:28:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have a little bit of experience with SCARs, 805s and similar, modern gas piston 5.56 designs.

The AR/M4 platform, at least for me, handles, points and balances wayyyyyyyyyy better then all of them by far. YMMV.

That being said, I want to own and SBR an 805/806 in the near future.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:05:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I was considering buying one of the new STG77 Steyr Augs when it came out but man I'm really thinking I'd rather have a Bren.
View Quote

805 Bren will always be around.

There'll only be 400 total STG77's made.

Buy both, one now. Then the other later.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:06:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No, it will not be available to the U.S.  civilian market for at least a couple of years.  

View Quote

And I will patiently wait for it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:14:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Where are you getting this number?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Straight from Steyr.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 6:24:22 PM EDT
[#32]
So who has the Carbines in stock?
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 1:35:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So who has the Carbines in stock?
View Quote

gunbroker
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 5:26:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Want. Original 805.

Link Posted: 7/2/2016 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#35]
I was getting interested in the 805 until I saw the 806...

It made me feel like when you want to buy a new phone or whatever, but you know there is a newer version brewing out there.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 8:07:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It made me feel like when you want to buy a new phone or whatever, but you know there is a newer version brewing out there.
View Quote

Yeah but if that new phone was going to take at least 2 years for release would you wait ?
The 805 is worth the price of admission, it's one of those guns that you just have to handle to appreciate it.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 10:20:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yeah but if that new phone was going to take at least 2 years for release would you wait ?
The 805 is worth the price of admission, it's one of those guns that you just have to handle to appreciate it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True... but at the same time, I have plenty of other guns to keep me busy until then.  Im sure the 805 is worth the money, but at the same time its hard to drop that kind of cash on something when I see an upgrade around the corner, even if it is a couple of years off.

I have been on a pretty serious CZ crush lately though, so the wait really sucks.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 10:56:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Trust me if you've seen my guns on this forum, you would know I have plenty too (I'm sure you don't have 1 AR). The 805 is worth it and battle proven, when the 806 comes out I'll grab that one too. The great thing about being an American is we are not limited to our arms (R.I.P. CA), don't cheat yourself.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 11:04:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

True... but at the same time, I have plenty of other guns to keep me busy until then.  Im sure the 805 is worth the money, but at the same time its hard to drop that kind of cash on something when I see an upgrade around the corner, even if it is a couple of years off.

I have been on a pretty serious CZ crush lately though, so the wait really sucks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My exact same sentiment.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 3:19:48 PM EDT
[#40]
I'll get a 806 when and if they come out. For now I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the build quality of the 805 (I guess it should for what it costs). Comparing them, it seems much better finished than my SCAR. Trigger is solid right out of the box. About the only complaint I have with it is no button mechanism for dropping the bolt on a fresh mag; you have to manipulate the charting handle to drop the bolt.

Anyway, I understand wanting to wait for the 806. My only fear is that at the rate things are going in this country these assholes in the government may squash any chance of us getting new stuff in the future.

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Picked an 805 up a couple of days ago.  I had no intention of getting one until I saw one and handled it.  I sold some safe queen stuff to fund it

I'm with OLI62 on this one, that the .gov could squash any chance to get new stuff like this in the future.  Besides, this thing is just cool  I'll write up a range report when I get it out later this week.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 7:50:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'll get a 806 when and if they come out. For now I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the build quality of the 805 (I guess it should for what it costs). Comparing them, it seems much better finished than my SCAR. Trigger is solid right out of the box. About the only complaint I have with it is no button mechanism for dropping the bolt on a fresh mag; you have to manipulate the charting handle to drop the bolt.

Anyway, I understand wanting to wait for the 806. My only fear is that at the rate things are going in this country these assholes in the government may squash any chance of us getting new stuff in the future.
View Quote

I've found from running the SCAR and ARX at matches that hitting the CH to nudge the bolt off the bolt stop is much faster than hitting the smaller bolt release. My left hand is right by the locked back CH after stuffing the new mg in the magwell and the CH is a huge target to swipe.

The CZ ain't an AR, don't try and run it like one.

AJ
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Can the Bren take ar15 or scar triggers? Wanting to put a geissele in one if I get one.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 1:00:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Can the Bren take ar15 or scar triggers? Wanting to put a geissele in one if I get one.
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 1:32:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Dang. Heard it was similar to the scar so I was hoping it was veeery similar lol
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#46]
The factory trigger is no GS unit, don't get me wrong, but it is FAR better than any milspec/standard AR trigger I've ever had.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 2:58:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think you should feel the factory trigger first, on my Lyman its pulling under 5lbs. The trigger is the last thing I'm worried about changing out.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Want. Original 805.

<a href="http://s16.photobucket.com/user/armoredman/media/July%20calendar_zps1jwvmg9l.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/armoredman/July%20calendar_zps1jwvmg9l.jpg</a>
View Quote

Is this picture from a movie? She sure is pretty! The girl is cute too! Love the photo!

Link Posted: 7/6/2016 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Are the carbine barrels US made?
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 12:02:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Installed the KNS extended charging handle and KNS M-LOK side panels.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top