Link Posted: 9/30/2015 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 12:09:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 4:57:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By plouffedaddy:
Trijicon AccuPoint 2.5-12.5x scope for $640 shipped.
View Quote

maybe im not seeing it but these are all 1100+?
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 5:10:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Edit:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

These are specials that Amazon runs. When I checked this morning around 7:00 a.m., the price was at $ 735.00 or so. I did not buy, but that still would have been a good deal. I also want red dot, not green or amber.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:06:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By riggins:

These are specials that Amazon runs. When I checked this morning around 7:00 a.m., the price was at $ 735.00 or so. I did not buy, but that still would have been a good deal. I also want red dot, not green or amber.
View All Quotes

Correct.  Their pricing algorithm changes with time.   Gotta be quick sometimes.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 11:29:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:43:31 PM EDT
[#7]

You can choose primary arms from the "other sellers" option and get it for $290 shipped. (helps if you would have to pay taxes on it from Amazon and not PA)

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:44:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By mitsuman47:
You can choose primary arms from the "other sellers" option and get it for $290 shipped. (helps if you would have to pay taxes on it from Amazon and not PA)  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mitsuman47:

Nice.  Good looking out.

Here's a Trijicon RMR RM08 for $389 shipped
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 12:32:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 10:30:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Primary Arms Micro Dot with Removable Base and Flip Caps Riser Bundle $87

http://www.schuylerarmsco.com/product.primary-arms-micro-dot-with-removable-base-and-flip-caps-riser-bundle-79-993
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 11:57:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Woodsman20:

Primary Arms Micro Dot with Removable Base and Flip Caps Riser Bundle $87

http://www.schuylerarmsco.com/product.primary-arms-micro-dot-with-removable-base-and-flip-caps-riser-bundle-79-993
View Quote

Excellent price, especially with the riser. Thanks for the heads up
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:41:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: IN-N-OUT] [#12]
I am looking for a deal on a an AimPoint Pro.
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 7:48:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 12:12:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Looking for a Vortex 2.5-10x32. I have a 10% off coupon to optics planet but I'm cheap and was hoping for more.
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 2:21:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By spizike9:
Looking for a Vortex 2.5-10x32. I have a 10% off coupon to optics planet but I'm cheap and was hoping for more.
View Quote

Place item in cart.
Leave.
See if they email a better deal in a day or two.
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 11:50:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Trjicon LED RMR 6.5 MOA

I got one of these for $391. It's the best price I've seen for new. You got to pick the one with the RM38 for the low price.

Trijicon LED RMR 6.5 MOA Red
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 1:21:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 11:51:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By HK45USER:

Place item in cart.
Leave.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HK45USER:

Place item in cart.
Leave.

Great idea.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 11:14:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mrgunsngear] [#19]
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

I got a great deal on mine buying a demo unit from cameralandny.com.  Didn't have a scratch on it, original packaging and everything.  Very happy with it.  Viper PST fwiw.
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 9:53:11 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Here you go!

http://www.kygunco.com/mobile/products.cfm/id/68360/name/vortex-viper-pst-2.5-10x32-ffp-riflescope-with-ebr-1-reticle-moa
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 11:56:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Plouffedaddygunsngear:   Do you have some kind of notification app or something?!  How do you know when an Amazon product dips so low?  Many stores use a pricing program that can cause random low prices that only last a short time--I saw a watch go from $298 to $499 in the same day once.  I just REALLY want to be notified of a freakishly low price on a few items--need to know your secret!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 5:16:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By eviljoe:
Plouffedaddygunsngear:   Do you have some kind of notification app or something?!  How do you know when an Amazon product dips so low?  Many stores use a pricing program that can cause random low prices that only last a short time--I saw a watch go from $298 to $499 in the same day once.  I just REALLY want to be notified of a freakishly low price on a few items--need to know your secret!!
View Quote

I don't but I have 300,000 weekly viewers that send me links all day every day.
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 12:50:36 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

Speaking of....   Use code "2SPOOKY" for an Aimpoint Pro for $350 shipped at Optics Planet here.
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 2:16:39 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes

Speaking of....   Use code "2SPOOKY" for an Aimpoint Pro for $350 shipped at Optics Planet here.

$350 is for the Demo units only.  The NIB are $389 with coupon code.
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 2:25:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By QtrHorse:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By QtrHorse:

Thanks

Link Posted: 10/27/2015 11:00:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Spankyham] [#27]
Thanks.....just scored a PRO for $341 shipped
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 11:40:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Spankyham:
Thanks.....just scored a PRO for $341 shipped
View Quote

How did you get it for $341?  Demo or NIB?
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Demo and 2SPOOKY promo code then choose free shipping
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 1:07:50 PM EDT
[#30]
It's a better deal now.  The demo units were $389 yesterday and with coupon code came out to $350 shipped.  Demi units are now $379.
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 3:39:12 PM EDT
[#31]
PSA - Aimpoint H1 with 3 premium M16 BCGs - $630

This deal has been up for a few days now, and I can't imagine how/why it has lasted this long.

I placed an order....
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 10:48:07 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Amazon price drop notification:

I use Amazon Price Tracker

Works fantastic!  Get notified when price meets your target.  Also see historical price info.  

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 7:49:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Craigslue] [#33]
Just purchased a HI-Lux CMR AK762 for my 300BO upper for $249.00. The page says price good for 60 days. I guess we'll see.

Well right after posting this it says the green is on back order now but I guess they say they have it in red? I didn't even see it in red! Oh well I would have probably ordered the green one anyway. Might be worth checking out for anybody that might be interested before they're all gone..

http://www.rrcfirearms.com/
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 7:19:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By 55Kingpin:
PSA - Aimpoint H1 with 3 premium M16 BCGs - $630

This deal has been up for a few days now, and I can't imagine how/why it has lasted this long.

I placed an order....
View Quote

They also have the aimpoint H1 with 20 D&H mags for $630.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/catalog/product/view/id/23054/s/aimpoint-micro-h-1-with-20-d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-mags/
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 12:36:19 PM EDT
[#35]
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/602670-REG/Leupold_66340_2_5_8x36_VX_3_Riflescope_Matte.html

Leupold 2.5 - 8 X 33 VX-3 $359. Also has a free shipping option only  $60 more than the VX-2  2 - 7 X 33
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 12:23:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/11/2015 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/11/2015 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#38]

Originally Posted By gee223:
They apparently just dropped them to $399. Almost makes me want another.

I'm also curious how these compare to the Vortex.
View All Quotes

It's been a few days since these have been mentioned.  These are still selling for $399.  I bought a second one today.  I liked the first one enough that I traded away my Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44 and made room for the second Weaver.

The glass is great, illumination is bright, and I really like the turret design.  The turrets lock and you pull up to unlock them - very similar to the Bushnell ERS/XRS.

I've been using mine for 300 yard steel shooting and it's worked very well.  Even the small unpainted targets are clearly visible.  Most of the ranges gongs were 8" to 10" models, so I bought some 3" and 4" gongs so it would be a little more of a challenge.

Link Posted: 11/11/2015 9:05:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:
It's been a few days since these have been mentioned.  These are still selling for $399.  I bought a second one today.  I liked the first one enough that I traded away my Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44 and made room for the second Weaver.

The glass is great, illumination is bright, and I really like the turret design.  The turrets lock and you pull up to unlock them - very similar to the Bushnell ERS/XRS.

I've been using mine for 300 yard steel shooting and it's worked very well.  Even the small unpainted targets are clearly visible.  Most of the ranges gongs were 8" to 10" models, so I bought some 3" and 4" gongs so it would be a little more of a challenge.
View All Quotes

I can't tell by the pictures, but the adjustments appear to be MOA. Is that the case? Sorry if I overlooked this. I did read and saw that it was mildot, but I want .1 mil adjustments to go with the mildot reticle. TIA
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 8:15:30 AM EDT
[#40]

I can't tell by the pictures, but the adjustments appear to be MOA. Is that the case? Sorry if I overlooked this. I did read and saw that it was mildot, but I want .1 mil adjustments to go with the mildot reticle. TIA
View All Quotes

Never mind. Saw the weaver part number and googled it. The natchez picture does not match the actual adjustments. I will be ordering one!
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 5:25:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Opticsplanet.com has a 10% Code "15ANNV10" good until Nov 17 on orders over $50.

Link Posted: 11/12/2015 5:34:05 PM EDT
[#42]

Never mind. Saw the weaver part number and googled it. The natchez picture does not match the actual adjustments. I will be ordering one!

View All Quotes

It's been a few days since these have been mentioned. These are still selling for $399. I bought a second one today. I liked the first one enough that I traded away my Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44 and made room for the second Weaver.

The glass is great, illumination is bright, and I really like the turret design. The turrets lock and you pull up to unlock them - very similar to the Bushnell ERS/XRS.

I've been using mine for 300 yard steel shooting and it's worked very well. Even the small unpainted targets are clearly visible. Most of the ranges gongs were 8" to 10" models, so I bought some 3" and 4" gongs so it would be a little more of a challenge.

It is .mil based with 5 mil turrets.  The reticle Natchez shows is wrong, it comes with a standard mil dot reticle.

Link Posted: 11/13/2015 4:44:09 PM EDT
[#43]
More of a hunting scope, but still an amazing deal.  Cabelas has the Zeiss HD5 3-15x42 Z-plex scope on sale from $1000 to $600.  Now the kicker is you get a $150 rebate from now through the 17'th, so your final price is $450 after free shipping which is less than half off.  Now for people who want turrets, you can send this into Zeiss to get it retrofitted with a vertical locking target turret for $125.  The same scope with turrets already installed costs $1150, so you are still at ~half price even after getting a turret installed.  It is not clear from the picture, but these scopes also include a side focus parallax adjustment.    

Zeiss HD5 3-15x42

Link Posted: 11/13/2015 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#44]
We want a few aimpoint pro 12841,s but are waiting for a  350.00 shipped price point on new ones..not demos..please watch.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By snowmobiler223:
We want a few aimpoint pro 12841,s but are waiting for a  350.00 shipped price point on new ones..not demos..please watch.
View Quote

Agreed!
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 11:56:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 7:18:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Mike_P:

Wish it was 2 MOA.
View Quote

Cool thing about the 4MOA Aimpoints is that you can zero it to print right behind the dot at 100, and then it'll print right at the bottom edge of the dot at 200 with most loads out of a 14.5 or 16" barrel.

I never had any trouble with the 4MOA ones....

Link Posted: 11/19/2015 3:28:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Bushnell AR Optics 3-9x with 223 BDC for $89 shipped currently .   Suppose it'd be good on a plinker...
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 10:22:56 AM EDT
[#50]

Bushnell AR Optics 3-9x with 223 BDC for $89 shipped currently . Suppose it'd be good on a plinker...
View Quote

Camelcamelcamel shows this to be the cheapest price Amazon has sold them for.  I bought one for my brother.
Page / 62
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top