User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 416
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 8:28:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Saalfelder:
Anyone seen 7.62x39 mags anywhere in the last month?

Couple different ones at Primary Arms , pretty expensive tho. I think Aim had some surplus mags not too long ago
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 8:33:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: M4Madness] [#2]
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 8:36:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, should have specified 7.62x39 AR mags
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 11:10:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By esoxangler:
Originally Posted By rushfan:
Originally Posted By MSUbulldog21:
Originally Posted By quake:
Update - PSA actually has three variants of the D&H aluminum 30's at $119.99 per ten-pack:

Grey teflon

Black teflon with foliage green follower

Black teflon with yellow follower

And they also have IMI polymer 30's for $149.99 per ten-pack. Never used IMI AR mags myself, just passing it along:
IMI Polymer 30's - ten pack

Are those normal grey teflon mags or are they the same as the battleship grey another site was selling?

I think battleship gray is lighter than regular gray

those should say battleship gray if they were in fact battleship gray

Anybody got the 10 pack grey from PSA yet? Mine came in today and it look like paint on grey and not teflon coated. Inside is just bare aluminum no paint no teflon. What should I look for to see if it's teflon or not.

Yeah I got the same thing. They are battleship grey not teflon grey as advertised. Hate to do it but I'll probably send them back. A month ago I would have kept them but there are a lot more deals to be had now. It seems a shame to paint a good quality magazine such an odd color.

OK thanks, battleship grey and not teflon as advertised, I'll be sending mine back today.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 11:42:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Saalfelder:
Sorry, should have specified 7.62x39 AR mags

This place has 5 and 10 round 7.62x39 AR mags
http://www.mwgco.com/ar-15_accessories/category/AR-15_7-62_X_39_Magazines.html
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 11:44:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tktm2001] [#7]
Originally Posted By MSUbulldog21:
Originally Posted By quake:
Update - PSA actually has three variants of the D&H aluminum 30's at $119.99 per ten-pack:

Grey teflon

Black teflon with foliage green follower

Black teflon with yellow follower

And they also have IMI polymer 30's for $149.99 per ten-pack. Never used IMI AR mags myself, just passing it along:
IMI Polymer 30's - ten pack

Are those normal grey teflon mags or are they the same as the battleship grey another site was selling?

I think battleship gray is lighter than regular gray

those should say battleship gray if they were in fact battleship gray

Anybody got the 10 pack grey from PSA yet? Mine came in today and it look like paint on grey and not teflon coated. Inside is just bare aluminum no paint no teflon. What should I look for to see if it's teflon or not.

Yeah I got the same thing. They are battleship grey not teflon grey as advertised. Hate to do it but I'll probably send them back. A month ago I would have kept them but there are a lot more deals to be had now. It seems a shame to paint a good quality magazine such an odd color.

OK thanks, battleship grey and not teflon as advertised, I'll be sending mine back today.

Not even Botach would do that.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#8]
If I was a mod, I'd close every thread where Botach was mentioned. Botach fucking sucks 99.9% of the time. Some people get lucky. Most everyone else doesn't. I don't mean to be a prick, but there is a nice, handy dandy search function in which everyone and his or her mother can search them to see what their business practices are. If you want to take the risk of trying them out, more power to you, but I don't believe that constant tangents about Botach and its customer service and business tactics are of any benefit to anyone in this thread.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 12:45:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By lemleyx:
If I was a mod, I'd close every thread where Botach was mentioned. Botach fucking sucks 99.9% of the time. Some people get lucky. Most everyone else doesn't. I don't mean to be a prick, but there is a nice, handy dandy search function in which everyone and his or her mother can search them to see what their business practices are. If you want to take the risk of trying them out, more power to you, but I don't believe that constant tangents about Botach and its customer service and business tactics are of any benefit to anyone in this thread.

I have ordered from Botach 3 times. Good price. Prompt service. Always got exactly what I was looking for. 3 for 3 is not just "luck".
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 12:59:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: muddywaters77] [#10]
Originally Posted By walkerjay:

I have ordered from Botach 3 times. Good price. Prompt service. Always got exactly what I was looking for. 3 for 3 is not just "luck".

Good for you.  
Can you explain the constant weekly glitches they seem to keep having?
Can you explain my experience?  Why I ordered three times for a product in stock .... but Botach claims product was never in stock.  Is this just bad luck?  How about the rest of us that have posted here with this same expereince?  Just bad luck for us too?
Can you explain why they actually charged my credit card (two days after they told me the product was actually not in stock)  
Can you explain why the gave me a fake shipping number and said the order had been shipped.  But the tracking number showed the package never got picked up by the postal service.
Why it took six weeks of me calling them every three days to get my money back.  While I constantly got the run around that my refund would show back in my account within 3 days.  Finally had to call my bank to get the money refunded.  Botach said they were swamped with refunds like mine.  Swamped with refunds.... what the Hey.  Why would they be swamped with refunds?  Exspecially if they never charge credit cards unless product is shipped.
Here is a really tuff one.  Why would they say that they have never gotten any PMAGs in since december.  When it's obvious people like you have ordered PMAGs three times and have gotten all your shipments with no problems.
And why would they cancle thousands of orders placed in december for PMAGs when it's clear they have PMAGs to sell on Gun Broker every week to the highest Bidder.
Why Botach would be investigated by our Federal Gov for fraud? Selling our own gov. expired ammunition from CHINA?  Most good companies I have delt with have never tried to con our own Gov.
Call my crazy but these are just the facts.  I don't make B.S claims unless I can back them up.  Look back through this post and you can see my chat sessions with Botach and my links to Botach fraudulent practices.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 1:10:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sfdff1] [#11]
Pmag 20rd $12.20

Back to mag deals.

Or here $12.89

OOS now.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 1:24:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By sfdff1:
Pmag 20rd $12.20

Back to mag deals.

Or here $12.89

OOS now.

I snagged 10 from the EliteRifles site, if they aren't for backorder. I'm suspicious of EVERY order I place now. I have around $600 that I'm still waiting on refunds for because of incorrect advertisement. $600 is a huge chunk of change for someone my age.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 1:28:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Pmag 20rd $12.20

Back to mag deals.

Or here $12.89

OOS now.

I snagged 10 from the EliteRifles site, if they aren't for backorder. I'm suspicious of EVERY order I place now. I have around $600 that I'm still waiting on refunds for because of incorrect advertisement. $600 is a huge chunk of change for someone my age.

...for someone any age.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 1:29:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 7summits:
Pmag 20rd $12.20

Back to mag deals.

Or here $12.89

OOS now.

...for someone any age.

True that. Lol.

Link Posted: 4/6/2013 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 1:36:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By M4Madness:
Pmag 20rd $12.20

Back to mag deals.

Or here $12.89

OOS now.

Too bad those weren't 30's.

I have a feeling that Magpul does a run of one type of mag for a week then switches production. We saw a run of M3 30's, then a run of the .308 mags, and now we're seeing M3 20's.

I agree. That's 4 different places since yesterday afternoon that I know of.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 2:15:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Samson-Dogg:
Pmag 20rd $12.20

Back to mag deals.

Or here $12.89

OOS now.

I have a feeling that Magpul does a run of one type of mag for a week then switches production. We saw a run of M3 30's, then a run of the .308 mags, and now we're seeing M3 20's.

The above 2 links are for the old straight 20's. Unless they were improperly marked. Sucks I missed them if they were straight 20's. I needed some
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By muddywaters77:
Originally Posted By walkerjay:

Good for you.  
Can you explain the constant weekly glitches they seem to keep having?
Can you explain my experience?  Why I ordered three times for a product in stock .... but Botach claims product was never in stock.  Is this just bad luck?  How about the rest of us that have posted here with this same expereince?  Just bad luck for us too?
Can you explain why they actually charged my credit card (two days after they told me the product was actually not in stock)  
Can you explain why the gave me a fake shipping number and said the order had been shipped.  But the tracking number showed the package never got picked up by the postal service.
Why it took six weeks of me calling them every three days to get my money back.  While I constantly got the run around that my refund would show back in my account within 3 days.  Finally had to call my bank to get the money refunded.  Botach said they were swamped with refunds like mine.  Swamped with refunds.... what the Hey.  Why would they be swamped with refunds?  Exspecially if they never charge credit cards unless product is shipped.
Here is a really tuff one.  Why would they say that they have never gotten any PMAGs in since december.  When it's obvious people like you have ordered PMAGs three times and have gotten all your shipments with no problems.
And why would they cancle thousands of orders placed in december for PMAGs when it's clear they have PMAGs to sell on Gun Broker every week to the highest Bidder.
Why Botach would be investigated by our Federal Gov for fraud? Selling our own gov. expired ammunition from CHINA?  Most good companies I have delt with have never tried to con our own Gov.
Call my crazy but these are just the facts.  I don't make B.S claims unless I can back them up.  Look back through this post and you can see my chat sessions with Botach and my links to Botach fraudulent practices.

This is exactly like the sportsmans guide and the ammo thread. That thread is so fucked I just started watching gunbot for ammo. There are 8-9 post on every page of how SG cancelled an order or pushed it back to December. I posted that I can't understand why people continue to order from SG then bitch when they don't get their order. Of course there are one or two people that swear SG is the greatest thing since sliced bread. So I did an experiment. I placed 5-6 orders over a 4 day period. Every single one got cancelled(as expected) I then posted the whole experiment with the cancellation emails but still a couple people say the same thing. It's just luck. BULLSHIT!!! Bad luck is one or two people getting orders cancelled. Not over 900 pages with multiple posts per page of "bad luck". Some people just have to defend their choices for fear of looking like a dumbass I guess.
    That being said I have ordered from botach once. I ordered 3 m&p 45 mags and I received them. Not pmags I know. I would never order pmags from botach just because of what I've read on this board. Why even take the chance of the extra hassle when there are top notch companies you can buy from. Cabelas has never cancelled one of my over 30 orders and if they don't have it they don't sell it. They also don't have glitches. I believe this same thing has damaged brownells beyond repair. I think this panic had its good points. I now know who I can trust to buy from and who I can not.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 2:22:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7summits] [#19]
Here is an eBay link for 10 round E-Lander mags for $19.95 HERE

I bought 4 of these from him the first time they showed up and they were quick to ship. They had 700 and ebay limited them to listing 130 the first time, now they are back. They are $10 less than MSRP.

I emailed these guys to see if they have 30 round E-Landers as well and they do (ebay will not allow you to list 30 round mags). $19.99 which is also a good deal. The mags that I received the first time were manufactured in Feb of 2013, so they are from new stock which is past the problem run. If you want some of the 30 round mags call Patrick at 951-691-7543 x 7.

I have no affiliation with these guys, just passing on a good deal.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 2:42:17 PM EDT
[#20]

I bought 4 of these from him the first time they showed up and they were quick to ship. They had 700 and ebay limited them to listing 130 the first time, now they are back. They are $10 less than MSRP.

I emailed these guys to see if they have 30 round E-Landers as well and they do (ebay will not allow you to list 30 round mags). $19.99 which is also a good deal. The mags that I received the first time were manufactured in Feb of 2013, so they are from new stock which is past the problem run. If you want some of the 30 round mags call Patrick at 951-691-7543 x 7.

The way you are going with all your postings, we'll soon have to offer you a paid position.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 2:53:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By SandBoxOutlaw:

The way you are going with all your postings, we'll soon have to offer you a paid position.

lol. Just a good deal man.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 3:22:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By oogabooga289:
Originally Posted By Samson-Dogg:
Pmag 20rd $12.20

Back to mag deals.

Or here $12.89

OOS now.

The above 2 links are for the old straight 20's. Unless they were improperly marked. Sucks I missed them if they were straight 20's. I needed some

I might happen to know a guy that will have some in the EE for fairly reasonable in a week or two.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 4:20:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Since your not a mod, you're just going to keep trying to get the thread locked.

KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 4:23:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#26]
ooh thanks for showing me that i appreciate it, i am new to this site so just learning the ropes a bit. thanks again
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 5:05:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wire5150] [#27]
LMAO.........................Lancer L5AWM30 Opaque Magazines 19.95 200 Available..................HERE
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By wire5150:
LMAO.........................Lancer L5AWM30 Opaque Magazines 19.95 200 Available..................HERE

Maybe you'll get them, maybe you won't
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 5:10:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By wire5150:

Just for the hell of it I ordered a Lancer not to partial to them wanted to tryem out, got a shipping notice this afternoon.

Link Posted: 4/6/2013 5:11:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: muddywaters77] [#30]
Originally Posted By InfiniteGrim:

Since your not a mod, you're just going to keep trying to get the thread locked.

KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY

That's funny...  So You are for the second amendment but against the first amendment.  Freedom of speech.  How ironic.  Everyone's opinion should be heard.  Not just your opinion.  This is America after all.  Give up you right to express your voice and you will loose your right to bear arms.  Let's not forget that.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 5:22:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tracer_bullet] [#31]

KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY

That's funny...  So You are for the second amendment but against the first amendment.  Freedom of speech.  How ironic.  Everyone's opinion should be heard.  Not just your opinion.  This is America after all.  Give up you right to express your voice and you will loose your right to bear arms.  Let's not forget that.

Please stop being obtuse. This thread is about magazine deals not Botach.
Locate one of the 6 active threads on Botach or start a new one.
The 1st amendment doesn't apply to privately owned message boards.

ETA:
Pmag 20rd $12.20

Back to mag deals.

Or here $12.89

OOS now.

I was able to order some as well.
When I 1st checked they had 47 in stock, and 37 by the time I was done finalizing my order and none minutes after placing my order.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#32]

You are from CO.  So I will let your comment slide.  You have the right to somke weed but no right to own a 30rd magazine.  Maybe you should have used your right to contact your congressman and express your opinion or mayb you did.... and the results were reflected.

Originally Posted By tracer_bullet:

KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY

Please stop being obtuse. This thread is about magazine deals not Botach.
Locate one of the 6 active threads on Botach or start a new one.
The 1st amendment doesn't apply to privately owned message boards.

ETA:
Pmag 20rd $12.20

Back to mag deals.

Or here $12.89

OOS now.

I was able to order some as well.
When I 1st checked they had 47 in stock, and 37 by the time I was done finalizing my order and none minutes after placing my order.

Link Posted: 4/6/2013 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 7:05:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7summits] [#34]
Lets set a goal here. 4 out of the next 5 posts have to have a link to reasonable mags that are in stock.

Here is one that we have seen but a good deal none the less - PSA Surefire 60 rd $111.30 HERE
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 7:11:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7summits] [#35]
Mooney's --  5 Gen 2 PMAG's - $100.00 - Not great but not too bad HERE
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ColtGuy42:
Since There is so much Botach Hate here....

Palmetto has Surfire 60's for $111 Here

Looks like Botach-gunbroker raised/"gouged"  their price on the Surefire 60's from $100 to match Palmetto price of $111.
Still a better deal at Botach-gunbroker with free shipping, though.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=335740510
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 9:09:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4Madness] [#38]
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 9:17:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By tktm2001:
Originally Posted By ColtGuy42:
Since There is so much Botach Hate here....

Palmetto has Surfire 60's for $111 Here

Looks like Botach-gunbroker raised/"gouged"  their price on the Surefire 60's from $100 to match Palmetto price of $111.
Still a better deal at Botach-gunbroker with free shipping, though.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=335740510

Botach was $111.30 the same day that PSA listed theirs.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_17/408136_Read_this_Thread_if_you_are_looking_for_Magazines____Post_Magazine_Deals_in_this_thread.html&page=553#i5975865

Just noticed Target Sports currently has them for $108

Link Posted: 4/6/2013 10:01:01 PM EDT
[#40]
E-Lander 30 Rd Mags for $16.49 HERE Nice deal.
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#41]
I know it is gunbroker auction, but I am not the seller.
In light of current prices thought it was a good deal. Flat rate shipping 7.50 for any quantity. Auction lists 490 left at 17.99 each.  

CAA command arms accesories 30 round polymer Magazines
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 11:44:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 70bobby70] [#42]
Link Posted: 4/6/2013 11:50:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By 70bobby70:
Pmags no window 17.95 limit 5 http://www.stuttstacticalsupply.com/Magpul-Pmag-556-No-window-IN-STOCK_p_8.html

OOS
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 12:19:10 AM EDT
[#44]
LINK
5 for $90 DPMS
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 12:26:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 70bobby70] [#45]
link fixed  5 pack DPMS mil-spec $89.99
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 3:14:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Lancer  black L5AWM30's 5 of them ordered from Atlantic Tactical March 22 arrived on my porch today April 6th while I was at work. It was a pleasant surprise when I got home this morning. Not excited about the wait, but they arrived quickly enough, I'm gonna order some more!

Atlantic Tactical Lancer L5AWM30 Black 15.99
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 4:16:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Woke up to this in my Cabla's cart:

Link Posted: 4/7/2013 8:25:20 AM EDT
[#48]
PSA 10 pack of 30 rds
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/psa-d-h-5-56mm-30rd-aluminum-magazine-black-teflon-yellow-follower-10-pack.html
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 8:49:58 AM EDT
[#49]
D&H mags at Cabelas, $25 ea. Too Pricey for me:

Cabela's D&H Mags
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Woke up to this in my Cabla's cart:

http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q714/jlh154/Cabelascart2_zps424c192f.jpg

I had 71 magazines in my cart this morning, 20 FDE 20 rounders and 51 Gen 2 black 30 rounders. I have tried to order the FDE when they have shown up in the past, but they get cancelled,. the Gen 2's always go through but who cares at that price anymore.
Page / 416
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top