Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 416
Link Posted: 4/3/2013 9:45:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/3/2013 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#2]
PSA has "Ruger 556" mags aka Ruger branded Pmags for $29.99 if anyone has a Ruger fetish
Link Posted: 4/3/2013 10:19:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By dallas320i:
Surefire 60rd $111.30 at PSA, but trying to order and no luck.. Card refused.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/surefire-60rd-ar-15-magazine.html

It works now!  Looks like website was overloaded..
Link Posted: 4/3/2013 10:25:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Give up that extra 12 pack and you will .... ...
Link Posted: 4/3/2013 10:43:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/3/2013 10:52:28 PM EDT
[#6]
AIM is out of Troy Battle Mags - 30,000 mags gone.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 12:23:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Sofguy:
Give up that extra 12 pack and you will .... ...

???
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 4:25:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By pallison74:
Windowed Pmags

What is up with your funny link?
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 5:24:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sfdff1] [#9]
Pmag 30rd M2 non-window $16.99

Meh.....not bad.

10 in-stock
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 5:40:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Pmag 30rd MAG211-blk(by pic) $488.00

Still in-stock! Hurry!!!
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 5:44:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By sfdff1:

Still in-stock! Hurry!!!

LOL :)
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 8:01:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Still in-stock! Hurry!!!

Not to be a dick, because I appreciate you posting the mags you find nearly daily, but if it isn't something you would buy, then don't post it.  The only way an AR mag is worth that much is if you have a lot of disposable income and a magazine ban going into effect within the next few hours like CT does.  $488 for a mag...

Like I said, thanks for posting links to the mags you find, but lets remember that this thread, as it says in the title, is for Magazine Deals.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 8:02:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Pmags, 3 pack for $45, in stock

http://www.botachtactical.com/mapmgenm330m.html
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 8:24:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SandBoxOutlaw] [#14]
Originally Posted By Shishio:

Availability is shown as "?"
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 8:25:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Pmags M2 listed 12.95  3pak GEN3 one to a customer ...Maybe they have them in stock this time and not a "glitch"  -not-
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 8:27:49 AM EDT
[#16]

It doesnt show the availablity as "In Stock" for me.  It just shows a question mark.  If they didnt post on their Facebook page that they had these in stock, I would be very weiry.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 8:32:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Punisher0822:

It doesnt show the availablity as "In Stock" for me.  It just shows a question mark.  If they didnt post on their Facebook page that they had these in stock, I would be very weiry.

I got the page update alert when they changed it from out of stock, to in-stock, which is what I based it on.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 8:37:54 AM EDT
[#18]

I got the page update alert when they changed it from out of stock, to in-stock, which is what I based it on.

I got ta scanner update on the page last night. Any way I'm in for 1 3-pack. I mean if it ain't there then its just an email to cancel and if it is there its a good price and free shipping. Sooner or later they will have them again.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 8:38:29 AM EDT
[#19]

No worries.  Thanks for the update.  Just wanted to throw it out there to be weiry unless it's on their Facebook page as well.  There are a lot of us that have been burnt by BoTach.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 8:39:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Probably another glitch

Fuckin Botach, I swear.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 8:42:12 AM EDT
[#21]
The Circus is back in town.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 8:58:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SandBoxOutlaw] [#22]
Originally Posted By 7summits:

Thanks to your insight I too canceled my Gen2 back orders @ Cabela's, now I can spend wildly on the CC. From your high vantage point ... see any LMT's at Rainier? lol   I'm off work today.

I fired an email off to customer service at Botach she usually gets back to me within an hour. Of course she has to wake up and get to work first.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 9:07:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sfdff1] [#23]
Originally Posted By Bedouin2W:

Still in-stock! Hurry!!!

Not to be a dick, because I appreciate you posting the mags you find nearly daily, but if it isn't something you would buy, then don't post it.  The only way an AR mag is worth that much is if you have a lot of disposable income and a magazine ban going into effect within the next few hours like CT does.  $488 for a mag...

Like I said, thanks for posting links to the mags you find, but lets remember that this thread, as it says in the title, is for Magazine Deals.

I love being corrected by someone that joined the same time I did.

Oh, boy. If you can't see the humor in how ridiculous the price of that mag is, I'm sorry.

It was a slow morning and I did post a real deal prior to posting the other one that anyone can plainly see is in jest.

Plenty of way more off-topic shit gets posted here than a $488 Pmag.

Link Posted: 4/4/2013 9:10:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By SandBoxOutlaw:

Thanks to your insight I too canceled my Gen2 back orders @ Cabela's, now I can spend wildly on the CC. From your high vantage point ... see any LMT's at Rainier? lol   I'm off work today.

I fired an email off to customer service at Botach she usually gets back to me within an hour. Of course she has to wake up and get to work first.

No LMT's for a while now. Hoping soon!
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 9:16:57 AM EDT
[#25]
just got order confirmation from botach thanks!!!
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 9:20:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Bedouin2W:

Still in-stock! Hurry!!!

I love being corrected by someone that joined the same time I did.

Oh, boy. If you can't see the humor in how ridiculous the price of that mag is, I'm sorry.

It was a slow morning and I did post a real deal prior to posting the other one that anyone can plainly see is in jest.

Plenty of way more off-topic shit gets posted here than a $488 Pmag.

its  a placeholder spot, notice the text? "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat"

that is placeholder text for website developers.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 9:23:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Jimbobcooter:
just got order confirmation from botach thanks!!!

The order confirmations from BoTach are automatically sent out.  I wish you the best with your order though!  
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 9:55:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wire5150] [#28]
Originally Posted By tktm2001:
Originally Posted By muddywaters77:
Originally Posted By wire5150:
Originally Posted By GoWYO__:
Little off topic but not bad... Has anyone seen maglinks for a food price at any place besides botach? Thanks for any help!

I would just order it from Botach, Ive ordered several items from them last week and already received those orders.

Wire5150 is an Edited.. He keeps pointing people to Botach.  He must have a family member who works there.  
Do not order anything from Botach.  They very rarely have anything in stock.....  As you have found out already.
Wire5150 make claims every week that he buys stuff there all the time and receives it quickly.  This guy is total B.S.  Don't listen to a word he says.

Prior to the current crisis, I had ordered  stuff, including non-gun stuff, from Botach and never had a problem with them delivering in a timely manner. During the crisis I have had only one "problem", and that was something showing in stock when it wasn't. Botach, contacted me via email and cancelled the order.  I compare this to OTHER dealers who had similar issues, but I ended up having to  file CC disputes with them.  

To sum it up, I don't know where this viral hate of BOTACH comes from, but I have not seen it born out.
What I have seen is that they offer stuff at per-crisis prices, and when there is a mistake they fix it.
Moreover, during this crisis Botach's behavior seems to be much superior to many (if not most) of the other dealers out there.

In fact, based on my own  experience buying during this crisis, I rate Botach just below AIM and COPES. YMMV

LMAO, thanks............................... not from there nor do I claim to live in that particular state, I cant help it if, you have had bad experience with them and typing aggressive posts like that will get you get banned for a couple of days. As you can see
Im not the only one that has had the best of shipping experiences from them. Hell Ive even posted an old invoice already and it stated I am from Texas. LMAO................................funny people. And if, you look back I posted 4 other
sites that had mags which was page 550, when I made a suggestion to order in ref. to a maglink from Botach......

Link Posted: 4/4/2013 10:08:54 AM EDT
[#29]

Meh.....not bad.

10 in-stock

Its letting me add more than 10, does anyone know if this place is GTG ?
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 10:14:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wire5150] [#30]
If, you click on the ? before ordering it tells you the following and always has>

This feature provides an estimate of shipping time based on availability.
Availability changes constantly, so don't delay. Place your order now!
Please note, this is an estimate and not a guarantee. It may take longer than we estimate to ship this item.
Want more details? Check out our FAQ, or feel free to eMail, chat, or call us at 888-344-5145 with your questions.

They open at 9PST.....................she tell you if, they have them.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By JHScott:

Meh.....not bad.

10 in-stock

Its letting me add more than 10, does anyone know if this place is GTG ?

Never mind, $15 for shipping is a bit much.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 10:15:20 AM EDT
[#32]
I tried last night and it would only let me add 10. I am guessing that they added more to the stock today, I would think that to be a good sign?
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 10:15:33 AM EDT
[#33]
I have ordered from botach 3 times in the past two months. All with good results. I consider it fast shipping when an order goes from Los Angeles to Indiana in 3 days. I had been checking their site for this mag deal again. I hope the order confirmation is real!
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 10:22:43 AM EDT
[#34]
I have ordered 3 packs from Botach 6 times.  3 came just as stated and shipped quickly, 3 were cancelled due to glitch.  No downside really, they auth your card but don't charge till it ships.  If it is a glitch, the auth comes off and no charges, if not they will ship today.  It is not like it is a hassle to get charges off.  I am in again, but I have not much faith they will come this time, but don't really care either way.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 10:35:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wire5150] [#35]
Still shows that you can add the below to your cart unlike the other magazines on the site. For those that live in Connecticut the legislation passed a bipartisan measure bans the sale of gun magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds
and requires background checks for private gun sales, including those at gun shows. It also expands the state's current assault weapons ban to include more than 100 gun models.  , the bill requires background checks for all purchasers and bars
the sale of ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 bullets. Gun owners would need to undergo a background check to get a certificate required to buy cartridges, while those with a banned model or magazine would have to register with the state.
All I can say is WOW! It'll pass.............................

44Mag.Com D&H 10rd Black Teflon Mags here........................24.99

Spikes MSAR 30rd here.......................$16

Spikes Lancer 10rd Smoke.........................$20

Spikes Lancer 10rd Black.............................$15.75

Link Posted: 4/4/2013 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#36]

Me as well-Besides what's the big issue ? It's 45.00 . Not like you're spending a fortune: I can't imagine they rip peoples off or they wouldn't still be around

Link Posted: 4/4/2013 11:10:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By tktm2001:
Originally Posted By muddywaters77:
Originally Posted By GoWYO__:
Little off topic but not bad... Has anyone seen maglinks for a food price at any place besides botach? Thanks for any help!

I would just order it from Botach, Ive ordered several items from them last week and already received those orders.

Wire5150 is an Edited.. He keeps pointing people to Botach.  He must have a family member who works there.  
Do not order anything from Botach.  They very rarely have anything in stock.....  As you have found out already.
Wire5150 make claims every week that he buys stuff there all the time and receives it quickly.  This guy is total B.S.  Don't listen to a word he says.

Prior to the current crisis, I had ordered  stuff, including non-gun stuff, from Botach and never had a problem with them delivering in a timely manner. During the crisis I have had only one "problem", and that was something showing in stock when it wasn't. Botach, contacted me via email and cancelled the order.  I compare this to OTHER dealers who had similar issues, but I ended up having to  file CC disputes with them.  

To sum it up, I don't know where this viral hate of BOTACH comes from, but I have not seen it born out.
What I have seen is that they offer stuff at per-crisis prices, and when there is a mistake they fix it.
Moreover, during this crisis Botach's behavior seems to be much superior to many (if not most) of the other dealers out there.

In fact, based on my own  experience buying during this crisis, I rate Botach just below AIM and COPES. YMMV

LMAO, thanks............................... not from there nor do I claim to live in that particular state, I cant help it if, you have had bad experience with them and typing aggressive posts like that will get you get banned for a couple of days. As you can see
Im not the only one that has had the best of shipping experiences from them. Hell Ive even posted an old invoice already and it stated I am from Texas. LMAO................................funny people. And if, you look back I posted 4 other
sites that had mags which was page 550, when I made a suggestion to order in ref. to a maglink from Botach......

I haven't ordered a lot, but one of things I ordered what a pmag 3 pack and I'm pretty sure I wasn't hallucinating when they showed up in the mail.   They've been GTG for me.  Obviously others have had problems so it seems to me, the best thing to do is just call them.  Then everyone happy?
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 11:47:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Troy battlemags back in stock at AimSurplus (showing 211 in stock)
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Just got off the live chat with botach  and the M3 pmags are not instock and its a glitch in their system.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 12:00:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By wvuphil:
Just got off the live chat with botach  and the M3 pmags are not instock and its a glitch in their system.

Of course it's a glitch.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 12:03:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By wvuphil:

Big surprise there...
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 12:04:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By dsr611:
Troy battlemags back in stock at AimSurplus (showing 211 in stock)

Yup, mine supposed to be here tues............................

Link Posted: 4/4/2013 12:04:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wire5150] [#43]
If, you click on the ? before ordering it tells you the following and always has>

This feature provides an estimate of shipping time based on availability.
Availability changes constantly, so don't delay. Place your order now!
Please note, this is an estimate and not a guarantee. It may take longer than we estimate to ship this item.
Want more details? Check out our FAQ, or feel free to eMail, chat, or call us at 888-344-5145 with your questions.

They open at 9PST.....................she tell you if, they have them.

Thats why I posted this.....................most just wanna click add to cart on everything / everywhere before checking only to get disappointed or pissed..
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 12:24:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Still shows that you can add the below to your cart unlike the other magazines on the site. For those that live in Connecticut the legislation passed a bipartisan measure bans the sale of gun magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds
and requires background checks for private gun sales, including those at gun shows. It also expands the state's current assault weapons ban to include more than 100 gun models.  , the bill requires background checks for all purchasers and bars
the sale of ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 bullets. Gun owners would need to undergo a background check to get a certificate required to buy cartridges, while those with a banned model or magazine would have to register with the state.

magpul needs to do a real airlift project there. Dumping millions of mags in the streets from planes. Register plastic and a spring.  fucking insane.

Link Posted: 4/4/2013 12:26:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By bakkbakk:

magpul needs to do a real airlift project there. Dumping millions of mags in the streets from planes. Register plastic and a spring.  fucking insane.

at least they didnt ban mag links....yet

Link Posted: 4/4/2013 12:43:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Can we please just not post the Botach shit here anymore? We dont post other sites that arent G2G. I am sick of the 5 pages of debating and name calling everytime that they post something in stock. It is clearly a bullshit site. No one can have that many glitched without a fix. It is intentional.
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 12:51:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shredrome] [#47]
Hey, on 3/29 I placed a BO on AZarmament for 20rd M3 Pmags, it was a mistake as I thought they were in stock but figured what the hell I needed the 20 rounders anyway and would just let the order ride. Well, today I just got a notice that my BO has shipped. So for anyone looking for the 20rd M3 Pmags, I would suggest putting in a BO with AZarmament, only took them a week to ship!!!!!

Edit: here is a link if anyone wants M3 Pmag Backorder

Proof

Link Posted: 4/4/2013 12:55:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Can we please just not post the Botach shit here anymore? We dont post other sites that arent G2G. I am sick of the 5 pages of debating and name calling everytime that they post something in stock. It is clearly a bullshit site. No one can have that many glitched without a fix. It is intentional.

I agree that it has to be intentional. Here's my question for y'all that have actually received the 3pack M3 Pmags from them: when was the last time you received a 3pack order you placed? I follow the thread every hour of every day and as far as I can tell the last 4x they've been "in stock" it's a glitch. We're the ones y'all received from several months ago?
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 12:57:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Randyzzz] [#49]
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 1:03:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By GreenSwamperin:

I agree that it has to be intentional. Here's my question for y'all that have actually received the 3pack M3 Pmags from them: when was the last time you received a 3pack order you placed? I follow the thread every hour of every day and as far as I can tell the last 4x they've been "in stock" it's a glitch. We're the ones y'all received from several months ago?

I have gotten a few orders actually filled, it was when they were selling these on Gunbroker at the same time.  That was a couple months ago. All my orders since then have been cancelled due to the "glitch"
Page / 416
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top