Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 52
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#1]
yep, i have them pinning my gas block to my barrel as well. of course, i'll have to remove it once it comes to me so i can throw the barrel nut past that point, but its not that hard to put a pin in place once the holes/notch are machined out.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 4:03:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Just FYI:

The POF Enhanced Bolt Catch will not fit/work on the MATEN ambi lower.  The bottom peddle/button hits the receiver so the pin hole does not line up.  It could be modified but not worth it when the Seekins fits and works fine. You can see in this photo that the distance from the pin to bottom button is short.

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, i had a good valentine's day this time around. The wife found out i sold one of my favorite guns to buy her an engagement ring. So she bought me another MaTen lower to build! Ive never giggled before.

Anyways. I've got a new lower to build with. Are there any uppers with forward assist that will fit the MaTen lower?
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 9:21:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well, i had a good valentine's day this time around. The wife found out i sold one of my favorite guns to buy her an engagement ring. So she bought me another MaTen lower to build! Ive never giggled before.

Anyways. I've got a new lower to build with. Are there any uppers with forward assist that will fit the MaTen lower?
View Quote
No. According to Megas website, Maten lowers are only comparable with Maten uppers.

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 10:47:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No. According to Megas website, Maten lowers are only comparable with Maten uppers.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have to say that to cover their ass. I remember awhile back there were people playing with different uppers, and a few fit. I think it was in this thread, i gotta go back and check.

I was just hoping that by now there would be a few options that fit. Oh well, guess I'll have to get over the forward assist.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 4:01:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They have to say that to cover their ass. I remember awhile back there were people playing with different uppers, and a few fit. I think it was in this thread, i gotta go back and check.

I was just hoping that by now there would be a few options that fit. Oh well, guess I'll have to get over the forward assist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

listen, I value the forward assist just as much as you do (all my AR15's have forwards assists, my friends all have slicksides because it saves weight), but in reality how often do you need to actually use it...

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Ha, never actually. I understand the idea behind it, I've never used it except once just to show someone how it worked. Rode the charging handle until the bolt hit the binding spot and just slapped it home. Blew my buddy's mind for some reason

Honestly, it's about looks more than anything else. It kinda completes the look for me. I love the MaTen regardless, and will get another upper if i can't find any that will actually work with a forward assist.

So far, I've found that the Armalite ar10a model fits, but the pivot pin doesn't quite line up. And there were a couple others that do fit, but don't have a forward assist.

If I'm gonna drop the cash on another MaTen, I'm getting what i want dag gummit.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 4:40:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Even if you found a 308 upper with FA that would sit on the MEGA lower, you'd then have to find a 308 BCG with FA serrations and now you're seriously limiting your "known good" configurations. You just can't Frankenstein a 308 like you can with 5.56. An upper with questionable fit to your lower, with a questionable BCG, with questionable serrations for a questionable function.

For me (and my limbs), there seems to be enough smart people dissuading the use of the FA in 5.56, let alone 308.

If you have your heart set on a 308 with FA you'd probably be best off buying a complete one from a reputable maker rather than trying to build it.

-Stooxie

Link Posted: 2/17/2015 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Lotsa errors on this one; I had to spray indoors as it's just been way too damn cold to even attempt outside.  So I was in a bit of a hurry.    Not a huge deal; my first go with cerakote and I certainly have a good list of lessons learned.  Nothing a blasting cabinet and a smaller application tool can't fix.  

MATEN cerakote first try by Armed Ferret, on Flickr

Still needs a BCG and a Geissele.  Both of those are on hold till I'm employed again though.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Lotsa errors on this one; I had to spray indoors as it's just been way too damn cold to even attempt outside.  So I was in a bit of a hurry.    Not a huge deal; my first go with cerakote and I certainly have a good list of lessons learned.  Nothing a blasting cabinet and a smaller application tool can't fix.  

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7293/15943585273_b444db68e4_o.jpg

Still needs a BCG and a Geissele.  Both of those are on hold till I'm employed again though.
View Quote
looks great!

Link Posted: 2/17/2015 6:05:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
looks great!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7293/15943585273_b444db68e4_o.jpg

looks great!  

Obliged....but I'll add in "from a distance".  
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 7:01:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Even if you found a 308 upper with FA that would sit on the MEGA lower, you'd then have to find a 308 BCG with FA serrations and now you're seriously limiting your "known good" configurations. You just can't Frankenstein a 308 like you can with 5.56. An upper with questionable fit to your lower, with a questionable BCG, with questionable serrations for a questionable function.

For me (and my limbs), there seems to be enough smart people dissuading the use of the FA in 5.56, let alone 308.

If you have your heart set on a 308 with FA you'd probably be best off buying a complete one from a reputable maker rather than trying to build it.

-Stooxie  
View Quote

Armalite bcg works great in the MaTen. The bcg is not a problem, just finding am upper that fits. If the Armalite ar10a upper fits, maybe the front pivot pin can be reamed out to fit? But then you have to find a custom pin, or have one made, which makes things more complicated.

Every maten is a Frankenstein gun. My point is, I'm not wanting the forward assist for functional purposes, I've personally never had to use it. I just really like the look of it, for my personal preference, it completes the "look".

My armalite was my favorite 308 ar, and it had a forward assist, that i never used. It's purely aesthetic. I'm not cheap when it comes to building ars.i never shop the bargain bin, and only get parts that i know work without a doubt.

So, the only question that remains, is if it's worth the trouble making the AR10A upper work or not. To some, is best to say screw it. To me, with the amount I'm willing to drop on this sucker again, it's worth pursuing getting exactly what i want.

Much more research is needed indeed. But it's a road I'm willing to travel to get what i want, because America!

Here's my build list so far:

Maten lower, non ambi
Armalite SASS barrel
SLR intrepid hand guard
Armalite bcg, buffer tube, buffer, and either ACE Socom L, or the LuthAR MBA stock
And I'm not sure which flavor of Geiselle SD trigger.

Only thing to decide is if it is worth pursuing making a forward assist upper work or stick with the MaTen
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 7:27:26 AM EDT
[#13]
The new AIM .308/7.62x51 Caliber BDG Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group has FA serrations.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=XAIMBCG308NIBBDG

and it seems priced right.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 9:11:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The new AIM .308/7.62x51 Caliber BDG Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group has FA serrations.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=XAIMBCG308NIBBDG

and it seems priced right.
View Quote

Yeah and then the first time you shoot it the coating gets blotchy and looks like ass. Chrome > NiB
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 2:56:56 PM EDT
[#15]
just got this JP LMOS BCG and enhanced Bolt in today. Now if the barrel would ever get here. think it will show up tomorrow.

Link Posted: 2/20/2015 8:49:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Put the barrel and gas block on today. Ended up with the clamp on version of the Sentry 7, so Rainier wouldnt pin it. oh well. I froze the barrel for about 2 hours while i saw a chiropractor and then heated the upper for about 2 minutes with my heat gun, if that. No issues at all, i think i could have just lubed it and stuck it to be honest.

Properly shimmed and tuned

MKM reassembled

finished product
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 3:10:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 3:20:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s273.photobucket.com/user/nickforney/media/3f03d7e8-6f4a-4923-affd-cc61190f576b.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/nickforney/3f03d7e8-6f4a-4923-affd-cc61190f576b.jpg</a>
View Quote

CO-MR right?  Which model is that one?
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 3:24:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<a href="http://s273.photobucket.com/user/nickforney/media/3f03d7e8-6f4a-4923-affd-cc61190f576b.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj228/nickforney/3f03d7e8-6f4a-4923-affd-cc61190f576b.jpg</a>

no that is a legionnaire from adams industries.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:24:07 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Put the barrel and gas block on today. Ended up with the clamp on version of the Sentry 7, so Rainier wouldnt pin it. oh well. I froze the barrel for about 2 hours while i saw a chiropractor and then heated the upper for about 2 minutes with my heat gun, if that. No issues at all, i think i could have just lubed it and stuck it to be honest.

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g437/heavymetalmak/20150220_121602_zps97967343.jpg

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g437/heavymetalmak/20150220_120444_zpsda7f4072.jpg

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g437/heavymetalmak/20150220_121610_zps64cd9186.jpg

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g437/heavymetalmak/20150220_124910_zps18a6c94f.jpg

Properly shimmed and tuned

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g437/heavymetalmak/20150220_124925_zpsef2bf9d3.jpg

MKM reassembled

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g437/heavymetalmak/20150220_125415_zps2ccdf0ba.jpg

finished product

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g437/heavymetalmak/20150220_130138_zpsa9b904a9.jpg
View Quote

Outstanding!!!!

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Tactical Ambush 16" 7.62x51NATO Barrel - Threaded Fluted - DPMS Pattern
Tactical Ambush DPMS 308 NIBX BCG
Odin Works handguard

308 by johnboatcat, on Flickr
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 4:51:47 PM EDT
[#22]
308 left side by johnboatcat, on Flickr
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 2:00:02 AM EDT
[#23]
I am trying to plan out a build before I start ordering parts. The reason for the rifle is to have an accurate semi-auto host for a pending AAC 7.62SD can.

I am planning on going with either a Rainier Arms Match or Ultra Match 18" barrel. Since they make the barrels for both Armalite and DPMS patterns I would like have the DPMS setup. I'm not in a hurry to build the rifle since I have a few months before the can gets approved.

My question is about BCG's. I see a lot of guys running BCG's from various companies like JP (ideally I would too but $430 ), WMD, and CMMG. Not very many seem to go with the DPMS brand. I have seen a few standard DPMS BCG's for about $280 in stock and was just wondering if one of those would be fine or if there is a reason to purchase another brand.

Also, I completely understand the buy once cry once concept and would be open to going with a JP if it really makes a huge difference. I have built and own several AR15's, SBR's, and bolt guns but have no experience with the .308 AR platform. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I am trying to plan out a build before I start ordering parts. The reason for the rifle is to have an accurate semi-auto host for a pending AAC 7.62SD can.

I am planning on going with either a Rainier Arms Match or Ultra Match 18" barrel. Since they make the barrels for both Armalite and DPMS patterns I would like have the DPMS setup. I'm not in a hurry to build the rifle since I have a few months before the can gets approved.

My question is about BCG's. I see a lot of guys running BCG's from various companies like JP (ideally I would too but $430 ), WMD, and CMMG. Not very many seem to go with the DPMS brand. I have seen a few standard DPMS BCG's for about $280 in stock and was just wondering if one of those would be fine or if there is a reason to purchase another brand.

Also, I completely understand the buy once cry once concept and would be open to going with a JP if it really makes a huge difference. I have built and own several AR15's, SBR's, and bolt guns but have no experience with the .308 AR platform. Thanks.
View Quote

Rainier has a 308 nitride BCG. Many people like to match the barrel and BCG, since it increases the chances of them working well together (or so we hope!).

http://www.rainierarms.com/rainier-arms-ultramatch-308-bcg

Only other thing I could recommend is the RCA 308+. Either way, I like nitride because it's not a "coating," it's a surface treatment and it doesn't add any thickness to the parts.

-Stooxie

Link Posted: 2/25/2015 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#25]
i purchased the Rainier arms 20" Ultramatch barrel...and the plan was to get the Nitride 308 BCG they make, but they are out of stock now. Thats the only reason i caved and got the JP.  From everything i've read, the extractor on the regular DPMS bolt is not the greatest, so people will just by the bcg and replace the bolt with the JP enhanced bolt. So, you'd end up spending like 465 for that pairing. Thats how i justified to myself to try the JP LMOS bcg.  plus, i like the thought of less felt recoil
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 5:43:33 PM EDT
[#26]
I thought you said you weren't in a hurry? You're already falling into the too-many-whizbangs trap. Low mass BCG has consequences and requires tuning the gas system.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=low+mass+bcg+reliability

If you are shooting suppressed you should have an adjustable gas block anyway, but I recommend you be fairly conservative to start or you'll end up like many other threads started about their tricked-out 308 builds not working.

Just my 2 cents.

-Stooxie
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 8:15:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I thought you said you weren't in a hurry? You're already falling into the too-many-whizbangs trap. Low mass BCG has consequences and requires tuning the gas system.

If you are shooting suppressed you should have an adjustable gas block anyway, but I recommend you be fairly conservative to start or you'll end up like many other threads started about their tricked-out 308 builds not working.

Just my 2 cents.

-Stooxie
View Quote

You're replying to the wrong guy -- he's not the guy that said he wasn't in a hurry.

Anyway, heavymetalmak I am also running that combo -- Rainier Ultra Match and JP LMOS BCG with a Syrac Gen II adjustable gas block and have had no issues at all.  You will be happy with that combo -- they are quality parts.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 5:00:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Just my 2 cents.

-Stooxie
View Quote

Thank you for your original reply. I believe you misread heavymetalmak's reply for one of mine.

I haven't ordered anything yet since this platform is all new to me. I did a ton of research before building my first sbr to avoid gas system/ buffer weight/ malfunction problems, and plan to do the same with this.

I do appreciate the advice from both you and heavymetalmak! I definitely plan on going with a Syrac adjustable gas block and will continue to debate which BCG is right for me.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Rainier has a 308 nitride BCG. Many people like to match the barrel and BCG, since it increases the chances of them working well together (or so we hope!).

Only other thing I could recommend is the RCA 308+. Either way, I like nitride because it's not a "coating," it's a surface treatment and it doesn't add any thickness to the parts.

-Stooxie

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Stooxie

Where does it say Rainier's bcg is nitride?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#30]

Originally Posted By outlaw

Where does it say Rainier's bcg is nitride?
View Quote

QPQ is Quench Polish Quench, the generic name from "nitride." Kind of like Xerox and photocopy.

-Stooxie

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:29:34 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Thank you for your original reply. I believe you misread heavymetalmak's reply for one of mine.

I haven't ordered anything yet since this platform is all new to me. I did a ton of research before building my first sbr to avoid gas system/ buffer weight/ malfunction problems, and plan to do the same with this.

I do appreciate the advice from both you and heavymetalmak! I definitely plan on going with a Syrac adjustable gas block and will continue to debate which BCG is right for me.
View Quote

I guess I did, sorry about that, heavymetalmak.

-Stooxie

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:31:44 PM EDT
[#32]
For my build I got the rainier ultra match and there bcg. The bcg is to dpms spec so I am getting crater primers. They look like a volcano rainier said that they had a few calls about it. I will probably use jp hp bolt. Also on rainiers bcg it looks like the finish is wearing off after 20 rounds in a couple spots.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

For my build I got the rainier ultra match and there bcg. The bcg is to dpms spec so I am getting crater primers. They look like a volcano rainier said that they had a few calls about it. I will probably use jp hp bolt. Also on rainiers bcg it looks like the finish is wearing off after 20 rounds in a couple spots.
View Quote

I don't know that there is a solid connection between a bolt being DPMS Spec and getting cratered primers. I believe that is the result of how big the firing pin is relative to the firing pin hole.

RCA's bolt claims to have resolved that:

"No more pierced or cratered primers.

And many more clabbers compatible with the .470 +/- bolt face.

This bolt is complete and compatible with any direct impingement 308 carriers.

The included custom crafted 17-4 firing pin is Blacknitride processed."

They have machined their firing pin to closely match the firing pin hole. Indeed a "standard" 308 DPMS firing pin will not fit in, it's a bit too thick at the tip. (nyuk nyuk nyuk)

I just checked the last pile of 308 empty brass I produced from my last range session. Nothing deformed on the primers aside from the firing pin dent.

-Stooxie

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:25:39 PM EDT
[#34]
This is why I was looking at the jp hp bolt for the smaller firing pin. The hole is about .005 bigger then firing pin. Bolt face has a slight chamfer for the hole and that is where the primer forms out. I put that thread just so people can know what my findings have been so h rainier bcg. Thanks for your info.

Quoted:

I don't know that there is a solid connection between a bolt being DPMS Spec and getting cratered primers. I believe that is the result of how big the firing pin is relative to the firing pin hole.

They have machined their firing pin to closely match the firing pin hole. Indeed a "standard" 308 DPMS firing pin will not fit in, it's a bit too thick at the tip. (nyuk nyuk nyuk)

I just checked the last pile of 308 empty brass I produced from my last range session. Nothing deformed on the primers aside from the firing pin dent.

-Stooxie

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Stooxie

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 10:45:29 PM EDT
[#35]
So if I get a Rubber City complete BCG ($300) I have to use their firing pin.  If I ever need another one I can't just get a "standard" 308 firing pin.

Or I get a JP bolt ($160) and DPMS stripped carrier ($140-170) plus needing firing pin, cam pin, and cotter pin or complete DPMS carrier ($250), Rainier ($275).  Complete carrier($250) with JP bolt($160) would be around $410.  Stripped carrier($150) and JP bolt($160) would be $310 plus you need firing pin, cam pin, and cotter pin.  

Looks like a complete Rubber City bcg is the way to go.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 10:50:36 PM EDT
[#36]
You could always just ask em if you can buy a spare firing pin when you order the bcg....betcha they'd toss one in for ya. Call up and ask.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#37]
its no problem guys...i'm just waiting on my scope to come in so i can get some range time in with this beast.  

I bought the SLR 7 adj gas block, so i fully plan to tune it in.  Shouldnt be any issues from everything i've seen or read. just itching to get out there and shoot already
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#38]

Waiting on my barrel
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:21:34 PM EDT
[#39]
AIM just got nitride BCG's in, so I have one on the way.  

Final piece to the puzzle.  ALG ACT and my "roving" SS10x in ADM mount for now until my new job (for which I just got the offer letter today) starts in late March (aero u/l mount and PST 2.5-10, and a G2S-E once that happens).  Just in time, so I don't have to sell off any toys.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:41:40 PM EDT
[#40]
I built a Maten a few years ago with a Troy TRX handguard and I am wanting to change it up. I am considering a PRI handguard but not sure if the standard rails that come with it would match up with the height of the receiver so I can use backup sights. I am not really wanting to buy the spr rail for it. If anyone has used these handguards could give me some help. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#41]

I've got a bit of rust growing on the fasteners now, I'll get a couple of pictures.

Cerakote just got bumped way up on the priority list around the SCW place.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:17:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/SCW-Shooter/Guns/5E38FDD3-CC32-4660-8F14-9B844C73CD18.jpg?1425188547731&1425188552311

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/SCW-Shooter/Guns/5E9AC6A0-F005-403B-85D4-DE29B52C5BC1.jpg?1425188547725&1425188552304

I've got a bit of rust growing on the fasteners now, I'll get a couple of pictures.

View Quote

I like the way utah looks on your rifle
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:27:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/SCW-Shooter/Guns/5E38FDD3-CC32-4660-8F14-9B844C73CD18.jpg?1425188547731&1425188552311

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/SCW-Shooter/Guns/5E9AC6A0-F005-403B-85D4-DE29B52C5BC1.jpg?1425188547725&1425188552304

Yeah!  Great trip, I was really surprised that it ran as well as it did under the conditions, and I'm pretty sure it would have run 100% if I'd ever lubed it.  The bolt is so gritty that moving the bolt back and forth in the carrier is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Here's a few more pics-

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:13:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know a guy...
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:41:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I built a Maten a few years ago with a Troy TRX handguard and I am wanting to change it up. I am considering a PRI handguard but not sure if the standard rails that come with it would match up with the height of the receiver so I can use backup sights. I am not really wanting to buy the spr rail for it. If anyone has used these handguards could give me some help. Thanks
View Quote

Using he standard top rail on the PRI handguard will line up with your Receiver without issue.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:34:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I know a guy...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know a guy...

I might be in contact with your 'guy' soon.  I really need to poop or get off the pot with this.  I did several parkerizing jobs a few years ago and really enjoyed it, I figured I'd just do my own Cerakote too, but I don't have access to a blasting cabinet anymore and it's been a few years and I still haven't bothered to move forward.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:35:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Thanks for the reply. It helps me make a choice on which handguard to lean more towards.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:51:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Tag for a later build
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Tag for a later build
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:03:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yeah!  Great trip, I was really surprised that it ran as well as it did under the conditions, and I'm pretty sure it would have run 100% if I'd ever lubed it.  The bolt is so gritty that moving the bolt back and forth in the carrier is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

View Quote

What BCG do you run?  

Why no lube?
Page / 52
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top