Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:17:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My neighbor complained about the same thing. I told her I don't give a shit and I run it over with the lawn mower. I don't understand why people get so but hurt about a dog turd on their little piece of turf.
View Quote

Oh look, another one...
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:19:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Idiots in my neighborhood thinks everyone loves their annoying little shits as much as they do. Keep your little rat in your own fucking yard and don't let the little fucker shit on my property. Disrespectful retarded fuck.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:19:01 AM EDT
[#3]
double post.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:19:18 AM EDT
[#4]
full-auto reply?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:20:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I still don't understand why the OP wouldn't want to clean up the dog poop on his property periodically and make things clean.

Well, unless we are talking about a lot of acres and the poop is sporadic.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:20:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Oh look, another one...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My neighbor complained about the same thing. I told her I don't give a shit and I run it over with the lawn mower. I don't understand why people get so but hurt about a dog turd on their little piece of turf.

Oh look, another one...

look man, telling him three times isn't going to change his douchbag-ness status.

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:23:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This. I've got 2 fat bitches who walk their dogs by my house and have them shit on my lawn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since I don't like stepping in dog shit in my front yard.

This. I've got 2 fat bitches who walk their dogs by my house and have them shit on my lawn.

Yeah and I caught one bitch and had her clean that shit up too.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:24:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I wont disagree with the person that called you a jerkoff.  How about I shit in your yard?!        
Quoted:

Since when is pickng up poop a fad?

Mother nature takes care of all the animals waste in the wilderness, but somehow, dog feces in the grass is going to kill the planet.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:24:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I still don't understand why the OP wouldn't want to clean up the dog poop on his property periodically and make things clean.

View Quote

Why do you care how he takes care of his business?  

I dont pick up after my dog in the backyard.  She poops in a 6' x 20' section of the yard (the only place with any grass).  Nature takes care of it.  Small dog.  Small poop.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:26:10 AM EDT
[#10]

But where does the poop go?!

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:26:13 AM EDT
[#11]
I walk my dogs around the neighborhood but only after they poop in my yard just to avoid carrying a poop bag on our walks.

That being said. Why the hell is it not a problem with everyone in the neighborhood having cats crap all over my yard? Racist double standards here? People need to be leash walking their cat and picking up the poop, not letting them free range wherever they wish.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:26:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I dont pick up after my dog in the backyard.  She poops in a 6' x 20' section of the yard (the only place with any grass).  Nature takes care of it.  Small dog.  Small poop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really don't care..........just curious why people don't have the energy to get out there and make things clean.

No biggie really in my life............just seems a bit odd.

I don't understand why you wouldn't want to periodically clean up after your dog but I really don't give a fuck how you choose to live.

You don't pay my fucking bills so do what the fuck you want.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:28:40 AM EDT
[#13]

My guess is the replies in this thread will reaffirm your question about yourself

And yes, pick your dogs shit up out of my yard so I don't step in it or run over it with my mower.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:36:55 AM EDT
[#14]
So I'm at the beach this week.  Found the perfect weapon to keep others from encroaching on our view.

Son in law dug a hole and found some clay.  I formed a perfect pile of dog shit out of it and placed it about 20' out in front of us.  Hilarity is a guarantee.

This thing was yuuugge!  I was telling passer-by's it was the guy walking the chihuahua that left it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:40:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

And the bigger question:  Is that Jack Black?  When he weighed 150 lbs less than now?  
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:41:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Your own lawn?  I DGAF what you do.

My lawn, you better pick that shit up or I'm going to return it to the source.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:46:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Mother nature takes care of all the animals waste in the wilderness, but somehow, dog feces in the grass is going to kill the planet.
View Quote

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:02:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't understand why you wouldn't want to periodically clean up after your dog but I really don't give a fuck how you choose to live.
View Quote

Like I said - nature takes care of it.  There is literally nothing to "clean up".
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:03:18 AM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JKt7owqVGlE/hqdefault.jpg

A.W.D.

He wasn't talking about HIS dogs in the wilderness, he was talking about wild animals.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:16:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

On your lawn - No fucks are given.

On the neighbors - Pick that shit up.

At the park - Pick that shit up.

KISS man, KISS.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:30:24 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote

In my city not picking up your dog's waste off of other people's lawns is a crime. Not that laws make things right and wrong, but if you need the city to tell you it's thoughtless and selfish to let your dog shit on other people's property and not pick it up, well, I guess sometimes government exists to enforce the obvious.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:33:38 AM EDT
[#22]
If you don't mind letting your dog shit on my lawn, then I'll be sure to not mind when I shit on yours

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:41:22 AM EDT
[#23]
You are a jerk, OP.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:45:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Your yard?  Have fun stepping in dog shit.

Public area?  Pick that shit up!
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:46:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Sounds like OP has something in common with the tenants of the apartment complex I used to live in.
View Quote

One complex I lived in had a pet poop policy.  One time warning.  Second time eviction.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:54:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:10:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
A neighbor has a long corner lot. Guy keeps his yard like a golf course.

Apparently all the dogs like to shit there. He or his wife is always out there with a shovel getting up dog shit.

View Quote

Tell your neighbor to get one of these, attach a GoPro to activate at the same time or just mount a game camera with video, and prepare for the LULZ.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#28]
We have recently started taking our dags around are block (~2.5 miles) every night.

Doesn't seem like very many people clean up after their dogs. Even funnier to me are the people who pick up the dog crap in a bag then tie the bag off and leave it on the ground.

So now the dog shit is encased in a bag that will last for thousands of years rather then sitting under a bush where it will disappear in weeks.

Makes sense.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:33:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

https://ishouldbewashingclothes.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/miss-the-point.png

He wasn't talking about HIS dogs in the wilderness, he was talking about wild animals.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A.W.D.

https://ishouldbewashingclothes.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/miss-the-point.png

OP's thread title:
So, I'm apparently a jerkoff because I don't pick up after my dogs.

OP's, OP:
Quoted:

So yes, he was actually try again, and steer your little ship of nonsense back on course skippy.
The point being, animal poop in the wilderness "taking care of itself," is the lamest excuse on the planet for not taking care of your own dog's poop in civilization.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:38:03 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Since I don't like stepping in dog shit in my front yard.

A dude down the road from a friend's rental house we were working on did that. I told said friend to tell him to stop letting his fuck dog fuck shit in his fucking yard. He didn't have the balls to do it. I don't live there so I told him. The look on his face was priceless at hearing Don't you have a fucking yard for that dog to shit in?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:39:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Yes you are supposed to pick up after your dogs. It's just like if you dropped trou and took a dump and left it, exactly like that.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:39:58 AM EDT
[#32]
When my #1 son was younger and still at home, one of his jobs was mowing the grass.
One day, he gets done pretty quick so I ask:

"Did you pick up the dog crap"?

"No. I don't have to".

"Why not"???

"Because I'm wearing *YOUR* gym shoes"...
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:41:41 AM EDT
[#33]
On your property, do as you like.
On someone else's property, or public property, pick that shit up.
Otherwise you are a rude, filthy son-of-a-bitch.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:44:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

If your dog is taking a shit on your property or in the wilderness and you don't pick it up then you are not a dick.  If you are letting your dog shit on someone elses property and you don't pick it up then you are a dick.

assuming we aren't talking about a ranch or something like that.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:45:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
OP, you are a jerkoff.  Pick up YOUR dog's shit.

A former Marine at that........hmm....
View Quote

Funny you would mention a former Marine.  My ex-marine neighbor threw all the crap from his three dogs into our alley.  Said he thought no one would care.  After having to educate the neighbor beside my house, I was amazed a second neighbor would do the same shitty thing.  He did pick it back up...

Paladin
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:46:21 AM EDT
[#36]
LOL,,,,,,you townies. I don't even pick it up if I am the one who shit in the yard,,,sure as hell am not gonna follow the dog around.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:49:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

If it's your own property I generally don't care, but if there's enough shit on your front lawn it could become a public nuisance with the flies and smell.

If you're letting your dog shit on public property or your neighbor's property and you don't pick it up, then you're a shitty person and your dog should be confiscated.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#38]
I know someone who got tired of dogs crapping on his lawn, picked it up and followed the perp home and smeared it on his windshield

Don't let that be you
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:02:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Just because my dog takes a dump in my backyard doesn't mean I want your dog leaving piles in my front yard. Pick the shit up.

Kharn

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:10:19 PM EDT
[#40]
I just got done with poop detail. Gosh its hot out there... Bella the Lab just could not care less...

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:20:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not a fad.  People pick up dog shit and throw it away for the same reasons people poop in toilets and flush it away.

Leaving dog shit behind on someone else's lawn or in a public space is rude and unhealthy.  Leaving dog shit on your own lawn, knock yourself out, but if your neighbors start complaining about the smell or the vermin it attracts, well don't be surprised when someone comes knocking.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:26:14 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

So, let him poop on your own fucking lawn.

View Quote
FPNI

ETA - Maybe I missed it, but are you a jerk because you don't pick up poop on your own property (if so, how big?), or are you leaving it on someone else's?

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's just shitty
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:28:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's uncanny.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, let him poop on your own fucking lawn.

It's uncanny.

OP probably doesn't want to step in it. Reasonable.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:46:18 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

What's your address, op?

Post it so everyone can have their dogs shit on your lawn since your fine with steaming piles.
View Quote
I have neighbors whose dogs have crapped in my yard.

It wasn't the end of the my world.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Nice troll thread.

It worked.

lol

No.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:47:35 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

OP, you are a jerkoff.  Pick up YOUR dog's shit.

A former Marine at that........hmm....
View Quote
So, I'm less of a Marine because I don't pick up poop?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#48]
I don't want to smell dogshit when the wind blows. So yeah, you're a jerk if you don't clean up after your animal.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:50:16 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

They see you trollin', they hatin...
View Quote
You only know my MO cuz you've been here longer and witnessed a few threads....
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:56:00 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Half of you guys are missing the point. Not everyone lives on a farm. If your dog shits and you don't clean it up, you and your neighbors get to smell it.
View Quote
I have four dogs on an acre and a half. The two ankle biters shit in a pen. The lab and shepard roam the yard.

We can never smell poop.

I made this thread because a friend of mine went on a FB rant about it, complete with a picture of the offending. The ONLY time I pick up the poopski is when we are having a party and my guests may not wanna step in it on their way to the pool.

Hell, I don't WANT them to step in it. Lol.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top