Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 72
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Damn, I'm getting fucked on both ends here. I didn't have a red dot on my "go to gun" once I returned my eotech.
So I ordered a T-2 from optics planet. However Opticsplanet neglected to tell me they were back ordered when I placed my order. Now I got at least a 3 week wait for my aimpoint.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn't a member here get a tracking number a week or so ago? Was this confirmed or was he just trolling?

Trolling.

Damn, I'm getting fucked on both ends here. I didn't have a red dot on my "go to gun" once I returned my eotech.
So I ordered a T-2 from optics planet. However Opticsplanet neglected to tell me they were back ordered when I placed my order. Now I got at least a 3 week wait for my aimpoint.

Got mine last week from ADM with the mount for less than that. Shop around, there are some great deals if you buy it with the mount in a combo deal. ADM, Larue and DSG all list the same price with a mount.

You might want to give a few phone calls and see if its in stock somewhere. Their websites all say its backordered, but I have bought several items that were listed as out of stock on the web, but were in stock when I called to ask.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:24:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:24:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Post proof of a refund check on or around your claim date, and I'll send $100 to NRA-ILA.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

i got my refund, dont know what yall are talkin about lie wise. not my fault.

Post proof of a refund check on or around your claim date, and I'll send $100 to NRA-ILA.

Funny - this was posted on Soldier Systems today...so how the fuck did you receive your check? Why don't you go play on FB  and stay the fuck out of here.

EOTech Refund Update

<small style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 0.9em; line-height: 1.5em; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">February 3rd, 2016</small>

We’ve received similar reports from multiple sources so we feel comfortable sharing this info regarding refunds for EOTech Holographic Weapon Sights.

The refunds will be in the form of a check, processing has been outsourced due to so many returns, and the checks will be sent out within the next two weeks.  Also, there should be a phone number to deal specifically with return issues.  Once we have it, we’ll share it.  

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Funny - this was posted on Soldier Systems today...so how the fuck did you receive your check? Why don't you go play on FB  and stay the fuck out of here.    

EOTech Refund Update

<small style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 0.9em; line-height: 1.5em; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">February 3rd, 2016</small>
We’ve received similar reports from multiple sources so we feel comfortable sharing this info regarding refunds for EOTech Holographic Weapon Sights.

The refunds will be in the form of a check, processing has been outsourced due to so many returns, and the checks will be sent out within the next two weeks.  Also, there should be a phone number to deal specifically with return issues.  Once we have it, we’ll share it.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

EOTech Refund Update

I think a number of people including myself reported him.  He may not be responding for a reason? maybe not.  It really is such a stupid level of trolling. Trolling is all fun and games until you start fucking with peoples hard earned money.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:00:03 AM EDT
[#5]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
From Soldier Systems Daily
http://soldiersystems.net/2016/02/03/eotech-refund-update-2/

Good info, thanks.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:02:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I think a number of people including myself reported him.  He may not be responding for a reason? maybe not.  It really is such a stupid level of trolling. Trolling is all fun and games until you start fucking with peoples hard earned money.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

EOTech Refund Update

<small style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 0.9em; line-height: 1.5em; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">February 3rd, 2016</small>We’ve received similar reports from multiple sources so we feel comfortable sharing this info regarding refunds for EOTech Holographic Weapon Sights.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Too bad this is only the Internet.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:37:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Sent 2 out in 2 seperate boxes. Signed and received on Jan 5 & 8 but haven't received a confirmation they have received it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:45:21 AM EDT
[#8]
> we all get checks at same time
> aimpoints sell out everywhere
> everyone is pissed
> start new thread to bitch about aimpoints being sold out
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:58:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Sent 2 out in 2 seperate boxes. Signed and received on Jan 5 & 8 but haven't received a confirmation they have received it.
View Quote
I only sent one, but also haven't received that confirmation email.

Sent to "Eotech refunds" address.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
> everyone is pissed
View Quote

I bought a Accupoint to replace it
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 12:57:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn't a member here get a tracking number a week or so ago? Was this confirmed or was he just trolling?

Trolling.

Fuck Optics Planet. They pulled that shit on me twice; showing it in stock then 'oops, sorry it is backordered for you with a month wait'. I won't give those fuckers one more red cent.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 1:10:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Just sent mine off this morning.  And the wait begins.....
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 1:13:14 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
From Soldier Systems Daily
http://soldiersystems.net/2016/02/03/eotech-refund-update-2/

Awesome, thx.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 2:41:05 PM EDT
[#14]
been seeing reports of others getting checks in some fb groups. dont know what to tell yall. probably filled out the paperwork wrong.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 2:46:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
been seeing reports of others getting checks in some fb groups. dont know what to tell yall. probably filled out the paperwork wrong.
View Quote

why does this make you feel good?...even when it is being reported that no checks have gone out yet.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:07:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go back to Facebook
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:21:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
Please share which FB groups you are referring to. Anyone want to bet he won't provide this info too?

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:24:20 PM EDT
[#18]
How did she not get the ban hammer?  Mods are failing us......
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:29:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Hopefully the world doesn't come to an end in the next 3 weeks. You have irons, right?
View Quote

Yep, I got a pair of MBUS pros on there. They actually work quite well, I guess it gives me time to get better at shooting my irons.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:31:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
> everyone is pissed
View Quote

haha, this is definitely going to happen. That's just the luck of us.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:32:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Fuck Optics Planet. They pulled that shit on me twice; showing it in stock then 'oops, sorry it is backordered for you with a month wait'. I won't give those fuckers one more red cent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trolling.

Yep, this will be the last time I order from them. It's dishonest service.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Everyone take note, this is how you troll people with $$$ on the line and totally get away with it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're tarnishing my state. Suck less.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:35:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Paperwork? What paperwork? Just gtfo.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

At the very least, I think somebody deserves a time out for trolling.  No one got any checks.  No one on Facebook is reporting they got checks either.  I don't know what this person feels he or she has to gain by lying about this, but their only purpose in this thread is to troll it.  Period.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
At the very least, I think somebody deserves a time out for trolling.  No one got any checks.  No one on Facebook is reporting they got checks either.  I don't know what this person feels he or she has to gain by lying about this, but their only purpose in this thread is to troll it.  Period.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What's funny is this guy has sold stuff on here (EE) with positive feedback, and now he's tarnishing that.  (well if anyone would even care or read this thread to find out)

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 6:12:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yep, I got a pair of MBUS pros on there. They actually work quite well, I guess it gives me time to get better at shooting my irons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully the world doesn't come to an end in the next 3 weeks. You have irons, right?

I was being an asshole and I apologize haha
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 6:13:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What's funny is this guy has sold stuff on here (EE) with positive feedback, and now he's tarnishing that.  (well if anyone would even care or read this thread to find out)  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you should be basing my receiving the check upon that. not the other way around.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trolling.

So I ordered a T-2 from optics planet. However Opticsplanet neglected to tell me they were back orderedhen  when I placed my order. Now I got at least a 3 week wait for my aimpoint.

I too am done with these fuckers.  I ordered a T2 demo unit which clearly stated they had 9 units left in stock.  I went ahead and placed the order and then didn't hear shit for a week.  They then cancelled my order and it was put on backorder status with a 13 - 22 day lead time.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 6:37:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
you should be basing my receiving the check upon that. not the other way around.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is very true, we ALL should be basing it on that, but at the same token one shouldn't state that they've received something no one else has and not be willing to happily provide proof (assuring others of there being an actual refund coming from EOTech).  I'm not saying you owe anyone that proof, but don't be so naive that you can come on social media and announce that you have received a check without providing proof and not receive some flak.  It doesn't help my refund get here any sooner, but it'd be nice to know for sure if someone has actually received one.  

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 6:55:43 PM EDT
[#32]
No check here yet.

I replaced mine with a Vortex Strike eagle 1-6x24  6x is nice with the eyes getting older and the illuminated reticle is close enough to the eotech to not have to unlearn everything that was instinct over the last 10 years.

Even the weight feels similar.

Guess I'll use the refund check whenever it gets here to fund another upper.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 7:07:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have been called out on it multiple times, but you ignore it or get defensive about not being required to show proof.

If you are not willing to prove it why did you say you got a refund check when no one else has? That has troll written all over it. Either back up your claim or we know you are lying (hint: we know you are lying). Just stay in the basement and off arfcom.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

No check here yet.

I replaced mine with a Vortex Strike eagle 1-6x24  6x is nice with the eyes getting older and the illuminated reticle is close enough to the eotech to not have to unlearn everything that was instinct over the last 10 years.

Even the weight feels similar.

Guess I'll use the refund check whenever it gets here to fund another upper.
View Quote
That's exactly what I replaced mine with until I get my refund to buy another optic.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 7:45:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I posted on page 46 if he posts proof, I will pay for a year of team membership for him, and another Arfcommer posted he will donate $100 to the NRA. He is definitely a liar and a fa**ot.

He just needs to log out and go the fuck away
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:18:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I posted on page 46 if he posts proof, I will pay for a year of team membership for him, and another Arfcommer posted he will donate $100 to the NRA. He is definitely a liar and a fa**ot.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has trolled the "clone" threads too.  Just ignore him and he'll go away.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:29:41 PM EDT
[#37]
If someone were to say that they would provide evidence when something happened, then claimed it happened, and then reneged on providing that evidence while taunting everyone... that person would be a liar and a fucking loser. You know, just hypothetically speaking.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:32:18 PM EDT
[#38]
It amazes me how gullible ARFCOM is.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:05:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It amazes me how gullible ARFCOM is.
View Quote

Dum Spiro, Spero

Can't blame them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 7:17:51 AM EDT
[#40]
People are going through a lot of trouble to troll

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 7:26:47 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/UoSGZq8.jpg
View Quote
Ban him

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 8:11:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Ban him  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ban him  

For what?  Showing you guys the picture and warning about the new troll picture?
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:20:27 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
For what?  Showing you guys the picture and warning about the new troll picture?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ban him  

Nothing personal.  The ban hammer demands a blood sacrifice every Thursday.  Since we couldn't get the actual troll banned, we looked for a suitable replacement.  If it makes you feel better, there's a website you can go to to complain about being banned here.

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:56:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Nothing personal.  The ban hammer demands a blood sacrifice every Thursday.  Since we couldn't get the actual troll banned, we looked for a suitable replacement.  If it makes you feel better, there's a website you can go to to complain about being banned here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ban him  

My body is ready
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 10:05:48 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
My body is ready
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:Ban him  

My body is ready

In all seriousness though, if they really did send out gift cards that had to be used on other Eo-Tech merchandise, that would make this situation exponentially worse.  They're kinda repairing the damage by sending out refund checks.  Making people spend the money on other L3 products would make people forget about all the hate they had for CTD, Troy, Taurus, and every other villain of the week.  Especially since a lot of us already have that refund money earmarked toward an Aimpoint.

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:04:34 PM EDT
[#47]

So I can get $250 off an RDS and still have to spend $80 or so. Or I can return it to eotech get $400+ spend $330 on an RDS and pocket the rest. Decisions, decisions....

Good for them though I guess. An RDS is what I replaced my eotech with.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:09:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

this. is excellent.

however, cashing my refund check doesnt limit my spending to a single website.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:21:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

this. is excellent.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this. is excellent.

Just ignore this troll. Hopefully he will go away.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 4:01:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Finally getting in on the gangbang.  Submitted my refund request on the web site just now for my 512.  Waiting for the e-mail...
Page / 72
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top