BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 72
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:49:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
buncha angry people, im betting yall didnt fill out your paperwork correctly and thats why you havent gotten your checks yet.

got mine, all that matters.
View Quote

LOL.
"I got mah check"
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:51:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

LOL.
I got mah check
http://i.imgur.com/2y5kSvU.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
buncha angry people, im betting yall didnt fill out your paperwork correctly and thats why you havent gotten your checks yet.

LOL.
I got mah check

Still waiting on mine
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 11:05:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Still waiting on mine
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.
I got mah check

Still waiting on mine

Me too.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 12:02:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

LOL.
"I got mah check"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.
"I got mah check"

that is a very large human.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 12:06:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I used my check to purchase an aimpoint t2, got 38 bucks left over as well (because of my dealer discount).
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 12:13:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Got my RA sent it back 2 wks ago have not heard a word. Are they notifying you when they receivied your sight?
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 12:13:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that no one has received a refund check yet.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 12:18:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I used my check to purchase an aimpoint t2, got 38 bucks left over as well (because of my dealer discount).
View Quote

How often do you have to wash the tear stains out of your pillow case?
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Man, this would be a great case for The Pit of old... callout, proof or banhammer. Most clear-cut case for a duel ever.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 3:05:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Man, this would be a great case for The Pit of old... callout, proof or banhammer. Most clear-cut case for a duel ever.
View Quote

Sir Ed...
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 3:24:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
i got my refund, dont know what yall are talkin about lie wise. not my fault.
View Quote

Post proof of a refund check on or around your claim date, and I'll send $100 to NRA-ILA.

Link Posted: 2/1/2016 5:45:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

So who is going to call him out?
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He has been called out by about ten people here. He didn't get a check from EOTech and knows he can not prove something that didn't happen. Just a sad troll that will never be believed here again about anything he posts. He should be banned since others have been banned for the same sort of behavior.

Link Posted: 2/1/2016 9:56:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He has been called out by about ten people here. He didn't get a check from EOTech and knows he can not prove something that didn't happen. Just a sad troll that will never be believed here again about anything he posts. He should be banned since others have been banned for the same sort of behavior.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who's going to take it to The Pit?
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 10:11:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 1:24:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does the Pit even work anymore? Everything is locked but one thread of faggotry. Nothing has been posted below that in months.

Either way, check guy is a fucking liar.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#17]
How long is it taking to get a reply. I requested a return last week and still haven't heard anything
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

^This

It amazes me how many people have no clue about what is going on, despite everything being addressed for the last two months in multiple threads in multiple forums.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Returns for refunds were not issued RMAs because they were sent specifically to "EOTech Refunds" in the mailing address.

If you are returning yours for service/warranty purposes, you'd get an RMA.

^This

It amazes me how many people have no clue about what is going on, despite everything being addressed for the last two months in multiple threads in multiple forums.  

Expand on this please.  What is the difference?

Link Posted: 2/2/2016 2:19:06 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Returns for refunds were not issued RMAs because they were sent specifically to "EOTech Refunds" in the mailing address.

If you are returning yours for service/warranty purposes, you'd get an RMA.

^This

You don't get money with the RMA...
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Before this was out in the open, there wasn't anything but a RMA on the website.  It seems that this was added to the website recently.  Or at least to my knowledge when I submitted mine back in December.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 2:31:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.
"I got mah check"

Thats no moon... Its a space station.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#22]
A question To those who sent back multiple sights.

I had two sights, two conformation emails to send them in. Sent them in two different boxes. Arrived at the same time. But only got one refund approval.

Did anyone else have the same thing happen to them? I feel like I should have received two approval emails, one for each sight.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 2:36:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I had two sights, two conformation emails to send them in. Sent them in two different boxes. Arrived at the same time. But only got one refund approval.

Did anyone else have the same thing happen to them? I feel like I should have received two approval emails, one for each sight.
View Quote

I sent two in the same box.  I had an email exchange documenting two 512's were being sent back including the S/N and mfg date.  I'm hoping it doesn't get screwed up!
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 3:01:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I sent two in the same box.  I had an email exchange documenting two 512's were being sent back including the S/N and mfg date.  I'm hoping it doesn't get screwed up!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sent back a couple but in different boxes and only one refund approval.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 3:08:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 4:03:07 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote
Exact same.

Link Posted: 2/2/2016 6:19:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How long is it taking to get a reply. I requested a return last week and still haven't heard anything
View Quote

Seems like 4-8 days is common from what I've read and my experience.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

LOL.
"I got mah check"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.
"I got mah check"

This is pretty much the exact mental image I have of our troll Mr. Edit.

Fuck it, I am calling him out! You hear me Edit? Post a picture of the check from L-3 Communications or shut the fuck up. If you do post a picture, I will pay for a year of Team membership for you. If you cant produce said picture, then log out and never log back on. Time to put up or shut up troll.

Link Posted: 2/2/2016 6:49:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Fuck it, I am calling him out! You hear me Edit? Post a picture of the check from L-3 Communications or shut the fuck up. If you do post a picture, I will pay for a year of Team membership for you. If you cant produce said picture, then log out and never log back on. Time to put up or shut up faggot.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.
"I got mah check"

Fuck it, I am calling him out! You hear me Edit? Post a picture of the check from L-3 Communications or shut the fuck up. If you do post a picture, I will pay for a year of Team membership for you. If you cant produce said picture, then log out and never log back on. Time to put up or shut up faggot.

My offer stands also. $100 to the NRA-ILA  for proof of a check on or about the claimed date.

Link Posted: 2/2/2016 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Exact same.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Exact same.

Almost the same for me with the only difference being i sent them both in 1 shipping box.

Link Posted: 2/2/2016 7:51:02 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Almost the same for me with the only difference being i sent them both in 1 shipping box.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exact same.

Same here 2 confirmations, 1 box, and 1 refund approval.  Also sent my wife's in under her name in separate box with no refund confirmation yet to her email.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:06:00 PM EDT
[#32]
I can only imagine the warehouse where all these boxes are being stored.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:10:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Going on a month and half now. You'd think if they have to go to SHOT and make videos, they have time to send an email. Not tying to hate on them, but you could send a mass email just to say what's going on. Takes 30 seconds.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:12:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Didn't a member here get a tracking number a week or so ago? Was this confirmed or was he just trolling?
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:13:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Didn't a member here get a tracking number a week or so ago? Was this confirmed or was he just trolling?
View Quote

Trolling.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:16:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

He claims he did....refuses to prove it though. There's even a few offers on the table and he cant even post proof he got it!
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:18:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Dupe.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:18:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Trolling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trolling.

Damn, I'm getting fucked on both ends here. I didn't have a red dot on my "go to gun" once I returned my eotech.
So I ordered a T-2 from optics planet. However Opticsplanet neglected to tell me they were back ordered when I placed my order. Now I got at least a 3 week wait for my aimpoint.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:20:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:20:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I can only imagine the warehouse where all these boxes are being stored.
View Quote

Pretty sure something like this.

Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:21:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Ask for a refund. Order it from Larue with a mount for $736. That's what I'm doing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trolling.

Damn, I'm getting fucked on both ends here. I didn't have a red dot on my "go to gun" once I returned my eotech.
So I ordered a T-2 from optics planet. However Opticsplanet neglected to tell me they were back ordered when I placed my order. Now I got at least 3 week wait for my aimpoint.

Ask for a refund. Order it from Larue with a mount for $736. That's what I'm doing.

They priced matched me from another website that didnt' have them instock. Plus I already got a bobro mount from another site.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:26:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Trolling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trolling.

Dam... such strange, strange behavior.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:27:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:38:47 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trolling.

So I ordered a T-2 from optics planet. However Opticsplanet neglected to tell me they were back ordered when I placed my order. Now I got at least 3 week wait for my aimpoint.

Scalarworks mount and combo. Better IMHO ??
https://scalarworks.com/shop/optic-bundles/aimpoint-micro-t-2-ldm-micro/
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 10:46:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Don't know about any of you but I got a email back from Eotech that they have received my item and that they will be sending my refund check as soon as possible . That was 3 weeks ago.

This is the exact response I received on Jan 15th.

Your product has been received and reviewed by EOTech and your refund is being processed. You will be updated by e-mail in the near future regarding check processing.

Thank You,

EOTech
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 11:02:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Sent my first email today...
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 12:04:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Me too
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 12:13:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

They priced matched me from another website that didnt' have them instock. Plus I already got a bobro mount from another site.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trolling.

Hopefully the world doesn't come to an end in the next 3 weeks. You have irons, right?
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:06:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Today I checked my phone and low and behold, an update on my refund which was processed for the full amount of $7.30.  Turns out it was a refund for a USPS click and ship that I decided not to do, UGH lol.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:11:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Today I checked my phone and low and behold, an update on my refund which was processed for the full amount of $7.30.  Turns out it was a refund for a USPS click and ship that I decided not to do, UGH lol.
View Quote

I'm so depressed about this. I love my EOtech exp-2. It's small and compact, and it's not ugly, blocky, or looks like a toilet paper roll like some of the other crap that's out there. I don't know what to do.
Page / 72
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top