Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 245
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 6:29:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hummm he did ask Sasha if she wanted to die?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone wanna guess who's the next to die from Team rick?

Probably Abraham.  Getting out of the car to redirect a few herd stragglers was a clue to the audience that his time is up.

He asked that to make sure he was safe...it could have been foreshadowing though.

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 7:12:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Predictions for next week.

This was supposed to be a dry run, not the actual event. Everyone back at base is expecting this to be a dry run.  Therefore I would say next week episode is going to involve what happened back at Alexandria during the dry run, with the wolves showing up. Shit goes down, and with all the fighters away there is little chance of them surviving a wolf attack. Someone gets loose, or gets the bright idea to hit the horn alerting Team Rick that something massively bad has gone down at base camp and to get back ASAP. The Ricalvary will arrive just in time to save the day, leaving them just with the bigger problem of the herd coming and no way out.
View Quote

Sounds plausible. Makes sense about the air horn usage
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if the Wolves are going to be a recurring thing or will they be eliminated altogether?

Quoted:

This was supposed to be a dry run, not the actual event. Everyone back at base is expecting this to be a dry run.  Therefore I would say next week episode is going to involve what happened back at Alexandria during the dry run, with the wolves showing up. Shit goes down, and with all the fighters away there is little chance of them surviving a wolf attack. Someone gets loose, or gets the bright idea to hit the horn alerting Team Rick that something massively bad has gone down at base camp and to get back ASAP. The Ricalvary will arrive just in time to save the day, leaving them just with the bigger problem of the herd coming and no way out.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 7:33:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 7:44:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think it was primarily for the reasons stated in the show. There used to be a camp down there that either got overrun, turned from within, or air dropped zombies ate everyone. The backed up trucks on the edge would be a decent fortification except zombies walking off the edge would fall on you. It was likely not completely thought through as they likely figured a fall of that height would "kill them". Worked as a great distraction though for Alexandria.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something that seems odd to me is that the way the trucks were configured.  Someone set the quarry up to gather walkers.  If you go back and watch it again, pay attention to the way the trucks and boulders are configured.  It's obvious that this just didn't "happened".  The writers/directors are trying to tell us something.  

Maybe it was the wolves...or someone else.

This might be the reason for Ricks wanting to movie this walker army, or it could be something like what you said.  

I think it was primarily for the reasons stated in the show. There used to be a camp down there that either got overrun, turned from within, or air dropped zombies ate everyone. The backed up trucks on the edge would be a decent fortification except zombies walking off the edge would fall on you. It was likely not completely thought through as they likely figured a fall of that height would "kill them". Worked as a great distraction though for Alexandria.  

yeah, I must of missed that scene the first time around.  I just rewatched it, and saw them talk about it.  Now I'm disappointed again.  

The idea that there was a "camp" was built in the quarry seems silly to me, and it also makes Rick's plan and handling of it silly.  Reinforce the damn thing, keep the zombies in the whole, and burn them or leave them alone.  Setting a zombie herd free is ridiculous.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

yeah, I must of missed that scene the first time around.  I just rewatched it, and saw them talk about it.  Now I'm disappointed again.  

The idea that there was a "camp" was built in the quarry seems silly to me, and it also makes Rick's plan and handling of it silly.  Reinforce the damn thing, keep the zombies in the whole, and burn them or leave them alone.  Setting a zombie herd free is ridiculous.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something that seems odd to me is that the way the trucks were configured.  Someone set the quarry up to gather walkers.  If you go back and watch it again, pay attention to the way the trucks and boulders are configured.  It's obvious that this just didn't "happened".  The writers/directors are trying to tell us something.  

This might be the reason for Ricks wanting to movie this walker army, or it could be something like what you said.  

You're disappointed again? I am totally shocked by this new information.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:05:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Wut? What a strange thing to type.

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:08:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

first thing that went through my mind when i saw it was that the trucks are set up like a fish trap.  problem is that they're too close together to fill that role--really difficult for walkers to get in.  so a more logical conclusion is that the trailers (with trucks still attached) are set up to be able to open the 'valve' quickly and easily, just by pulling forward.  wasn't easy to back those trailers in there that way, and they could be configured much better as permanent barriers, so it must be for a specific reason.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:15:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

first thing that went through my mind when i saw it was that the trucks are set up like a fish trap.  problem is that they're too close together to fill that role--really difficult for walkers to get in.  so a more logical conclusion is that the trailers (with trucks still attached) are set up to be able to open the 'valve' quickly and easily, just by pulling forward.  wasn't easy to back those trailers in there that way, and they could be configured much better as permanent barriers, so it must be for a specific reason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my thought.

But no matter how you look at it, it looked like an intentional walker trap...not a camp.  In the FTWD thread you and I talked about using this kind of Walker trap.  I think you suggested using a quarry.  This one seems like it was intentionally set up to trap, or contain walkers.  

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:23:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That was my thought.

But no matter how you look at it, it looked like an intentional walker trap...not a camp.  In the FTWD thread you and I talked about using this kind of Walker trap.  I think you suggested using a quarry.  This one seems like it was intentionally set up to trap, or contain walkers.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my thought.

agreed.

eta: just caught the edit.  yes, i was patting myself on the back a little bit over the quarry.    i think whoever did this was smart about the 'flypaper', but either didn't follow up properly or their plan has yet to mature.  either way, the pied piper routine is much better suited to getting them in there than out of there.  20 miles is less than a day's walk, after all--they just let a couple hundred thousand baddies loose.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:25:20 PM EDT
[#11]
trio led by heath secretly bad? they show up and all of a sudden the plan goes to shit.  Heath makes me uneasy
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:33:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

So Gene let random people in?

And was that B&W shit all flashbacks?
View Quote

The B&W was used to distinguish present from past.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:33:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Or a giant wheel of cheddar cheese.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
  Can you imagine how AWESOME that episode would've been? Holy cow, a big CAT D10 mowing the grass, the tracks pulverizing walkers underneath while Rick and Co. pick off stragglers with suppressed rifles and keep any buildup from allowing walkers to climb up to the cab. Break for lunch, refuel, reload, then dig back in. Holy fuck that would've been a grand episode!

LOL How cool was that!!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:35:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

agreed.

eta: just caught the edit.  yes, i was patting myself on the back a little bit over the quarry.    i think whoever did this was smart about the 'flypaper', but either didn't follow up properly or their plan has yet to mature.  either way, the pied piper routine is much better suited to getting them in there than out of there.  20 miles is less than a day's walk, after all--they just let a couple hundred thousand baddies loose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my thought.

agreed.

Yeah, you nailed that one.

When we were talking about walker traps, I thought it was a good idea, you just have to have a quarry available.  

But trapping and containing them in pits, trenches, ....or quarries, is the best way to clear up the mess.  Letting them loose isn't.  

If Rick was doing it to use as weapon against some enemy it's probably a smart weapon.  If he's just releasing them to try to get them away, it's a dumb, risky idea.  

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:38:57 PM EDT
[#15]
That shitty fence makes my eye twitch.

ETA: So does Rick's stupid plan.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree.

The external buttresses are intentional.  Either it makes good sense from an engineering standpoint.  Or, the writers are going to use those external ramps in the future.  It's not just to preserve the neighborhood, or for filming purposes. If either of those was a concern the production crew could have just not used the reinforcement and saved money.  You don't need that kind of reinforcement for a prop wall.  They could have just built an unreinforced wall.  

My guess is they're going to use that configuration for the story.  Somebody is going to come over that wall using the reinforcement, or somebody is going to use the reinforcement to pull the wall down.  

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:44:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

ETA: So does Rick's stupid plan.
View Quote

y u no like trusting your life to sheet metal?
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:47:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

LOL How cool was that!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can you imagine how AWESOME that episode would've been? Holy cow, a big CAT D10 mowing the grass, the tracks pulverizing walkers underneath while Rick and Co. pick off stragglers with suppressed rifles and keep any buildup from allowing walkers to climb up to the cab. Break for lunch, refuel, reload, then dig back in. Holy fuck that would've been a grand episode!

LOL How cool was that!!!

I musta missed something.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:49:06 PM EDT
[#19]
At least they finally started using cars as barriers.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 8:51:48 PM EDT
[#20]
They had at least 4 otr rigs and I'm sure a fair amount of equipment around that quarry. That's most likely somewhere between 800 and over 3000 gallons of diesel fuel and flare guns. They could have bbq'd all the walkers in place without leaving the site.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:08:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Bitch flirts with Rick last season.  Leads him on and now basically tells him to fuck off
View Quote

Well... he did shoot her husband in the face.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:13:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I imagine that the wolfs were using the pit to round up zeds for traps, and the one that got sent to pick up a shipment noticed what was happening--so he blared his horn. The zeds go back to the pit, many over shoot the pit and end up at Alexandria, Wolves fuck up/fuck with Rick's group, cats and dogs living together, et cetera.

Then, episode after that, Rick's group hunt down Wolves, and a nice montage is shown of him killing them, while this song plays:

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:14:17 PM EDT
[#23]
The horn is coming from inside Alexandria.

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:15:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Bitch flirts with Rick last season.  Leads him on and now basically tells him to fuck off
View Quote

It is frustrating, but I don't think she was ready to leave her abusive relationship.  I think she was more comfortable with the status quo.

By the way, I didn't know she had an older son.  I thought she just had the one that asked Carol for a weapon in order to defend her from Porch Dick.

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:19:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

That wouldn't make sense to me.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:40:23 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds good.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:29:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

as he was at the prison, he's unsteady instead of confident.  he's doing well as a survivor, but he's gone very feral.  that's fine for an individual, but bad in a leader, who other people are counting on.  best example is the interaction with darryl over recruitment. there is nothing about rick that makes him intrinsically more qualified to lead than darryl--they both have had a ton of experience dealing with bad stuff in the world (even before the infection).  rick doesn't know more than darryl, and he isn't smarter than darryl.  so when darryl has something to say, rick needs to sit down and listen. same with carol, michonne, glenn, and maggie, all of whom have shown a high degree of proactive thinking.  instead of sitting down and working things through with his assets, he's just making snap decisions and handing out orders.

basically, he's an officer without a plan, who isn't listening to his subordinates, and just telling everyone what to do because he knows that he 'should' be in charge--that's dangerously close to captain sobel territory.  deanna is much, much better as a leader, despite her conceptual failings.  rick commands where he should convince, and tries to convince when he should command.  worst of all, he's emotionally self-indulgent: "do you have any idea who you're talking to?"  those aren't the words of a man confident in his own ability--it's BS born of insecurity.  he salvaged that particular situation, but his lack of calm confidence continues to be a major problem with the group.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[thank god morgan is back and on the mental mend--rick is getting unstable again, which is frustrating.  he behaves exactly like a man who knows he should be a leader, but doesn't know how to do it, so instead concentrates on trying to act like one.

I dunno, I think I disagree with Rick becoming unstable.

He's almost been eaten by cannibals, blown up by a tank, killed by cops in Atl, wife eaten, seen a good portion of his group killed and having to raise a baby.

I think he's being pragmatic. Morgan gets this and cares for his friend. Morgan see's that there can be good in people but Rick is in 100% survival mode. Anything that threatens his safety is a threat. As others have mentioned, Morgan is the new Dale\Hershel character.

I hope we get to hear more about his (Morgan) learning of this martial arts skills and who taught him.

Not sure where Rick is headed but I don't think it's into madness. Not at the level of the Governor...yet. I think Rick is frustrated at the Alexandria people and genuinely wants to help and protect them and the town.

Not sure why we haven't seen a sit-down with the town's people that explained to them the horrors that are out there....cannibals, gangs...etc etc.

as he was at the prison, he's unsteady instead of confident.  he's doing well as a survivor, but he's gone very feral.  that's fine for an individual, but bad in a leader, who other people are counting on.  best example is the interaction with darryl over recruitment. there is nothing about rick that makes him intrinsically more qualified to lead than darryl--they both have had a ton of experience dealing with bad stuff in the world (even before the infection).  rick doesn't know more than darryl, and he isn't smarter than darryl.  so when darryl has something to say, rick needs to sit down and listen. same with carol, michonne, glenn, and maggie, all of whom have shown a high degree of proactive thinking.  instead of sitting down and working things through with his assets, he's just making snap decisions and handing out orders.

basically, he's an officer without a plan, who isn't listening to his subordinates, and just telling everyone what to do because he knows that he 'should' be in charge--that's dangerously close to captain sobel territory.  deanna is much, much better as a leader, despite her conceptual failings.  rick commands where he should convince, and tries to convince when he should command.  worst of all, he's emotionally self-indulgent: "do you have any idea who you're talking to?"  those aren't the words of a man confident in his own ability--it's BS born of insecurity.  he salvaged that particular situation, but his lack of calm confidence continues to be a major problem with the group.

Par for the course in most organizations.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:34:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am going out on a limb and saying it's being blown by the widowed Mrs. Porch Dick.

Rick was making his move on her in the armory, she rebuffed him. She said "I'm fighting Rick", not "I'm fighting, Rick"

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:41:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep.  I think it's pretty obvious that it is.

Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:52:03 PM EDT
[#30]
They said that it is.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:58:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm sure that we're going to get an entire flashback episode about what happened to the gay guy.
I bet we get another flashback episode explaining who the new black guy is too.

Each flashback episode will grind the show to a halt because they're interrupting the action to back to something that wasn't shown in the correct order.
(This whole episode jumping back & forth felt like they were compensating for something like shitty writers - it just didn't flow properly - complete flashback episodes make it worse.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i see rick found a trashcan....

did the gay guy leave or die? or did arfcommers scare him off the show??

i forget...

I'm sure that we're going to get an entire flashback episode about what happened to the gay guy.

Each flashback episode will grind the show to a halt because they're interrupting the action to back to something that wasn't shown in the correct order.
(This whole episode jumping back & forth felt like they were compensating for something like shitty writers - it just didn't flow properly - complete flashback episodes make it worse.)

Do you even Tarantino bro!?

It's a cinematic device for fucks sake.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 10:59:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The new black guy is Morgan.  He was in season 1 or 2 (maybe 3?), but he's not  really new.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
i see rick found a trashcan....

did the gay guy leave or die? or did arfcommers scare him off the show??

i forget...

The new black guy is Morgan.  He was in season 1 or 2 (maybe 3?), but he's not  really new.

Heath, the the cornrows guy.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:04:19 PM EDT
[#33]
L
Quoted:
Interesting takes. I see your point. Yes, he is becoming unstable and not doing what he needs to do as leader. He was a much better leader at the prison, where he listened to Hershel.

Hmmm, wonder what direction they will take him. Wonder if the writers will have anyone from the Ricks group confront Rick about his leadership? Maybe if\when it gets someone killed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Interesting takes. I see your point. Yes, he is becoming unstable and not doing what he needs to do as leader. He was a much better leader at the prison, where he listened to Hershel.

Hmmm, wonder what direction they will take him. Wonder if the writers will have anyone from the Ricks group confront Rick about his leadership? Maybe if\when it gets someone killed.

as he was at the prison, he's unsteady instead of confident.  he's doing well as a survivor, but he's gone very feral.  that's fine for an individual, but bad in a leader, who other people are counting on.  best example is the interaction with darryl over recruitment.  there is nothing about rick that makes him intrinsically more qualified to lead than darryl--they both have had a ton of experience dealing with bad stuff in the world (even before the infection).  rick doesn't know more than darryl, and he isn't smarter than darryl.  so when darryl has something to say, rick needs to sit down and listen. same with carol, michonne, glenn, and maggie, all of whom have shown a high degree of proactive thinking.  instead of sitting down and working things through with his assets, he's just making snap decisions and handing out orders.

Morgan and Rick's journeys are similar, but Rick's journey has a larger diameter.
Morgan has essentially come full circle back to humanity, Rick is still on the return trip.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:12:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
L

Morgan and Rick's journeys are similar, but Rick's journey has a larger diameter.
Morgan has essentially come full circle back to humanity, Rick is still on the return trip.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
L
Quoted:

as he was at the prison, he's unsteady instead of confident.  he's doing well as a survivor, but he's gone very feral.  that's fine for an individual, but bad in a leader, who other people are counting on.  best example is the interaction with darryl over recruitment.  there is nothing about rick that makes him intrinsically more qualified to lead than darryl--they both have had a ton of experience dealing with bad stuff in the world (even before the infection).  rick doesn't know more than darryl, and he isn't smarter than darryl.  so when darryl has something to say, rick needs to sit down and listen. same with carol, michonne, glenn, and maggie, all of whom have shown a high degree of proactive thinking.  instead of sitting down and working things through with his assets, he's just making snap decisions and handing out orders.

Morgan is in his "walking the earth" phase
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:16:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He asked that to make sure he was safe...it could have been foreshadowing though.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone wanna guess who's the next to die from Team rick?

Probably Abraham.  Getting out of the car to redirect a few herd stragglers was a clue to the audience that his time is up.

The only thing keeping Abraham alive in the past was his mission to keep Eugene alive.  He does not have that anymore, and he has suffered even more loss.  He is spiraling out of control with the new loss, the loss of the mission, and the loss of his family all hitting him at the same time.  He was directing a plea for help at Sasha because he knows she just went through the same thing.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:23:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What happened to Abe's hot girlfriend? She's just sort of disappeared.

And they really needed a better reason to herd 100k cranky zombies out of the quarry. Overall wasn't bad, though, besides the unnecessary flashback format, as other have said.
View Quote

She's standing guard in Alexandria during the op, as discussed in the flash back planning session.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:40:52 PM EDT
[#38]
I think Abraham is trying to get a little Sasha action.

The son Ron could be the horn blower, teen angst, anger and poorly thought out plans of revenge
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#39]

But one of a hundred machines that would make short work of a funneled herd. It was just stupid to release them.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:50:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The son Ron could be the horn blower, teen angst, anger and poorly thought out plans of revenge
View Quote

I really like the idea (mentioned above) that the horn blowing is intentionally blown to attract the parade of walkers. They were supposed to be doing a dry run and no one at Alexandria knows that crap hit the fan and it went live.

Rick mentioned needing more wall guards. Perhaps a wall guard saw someone or something is approaching?
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 11:52:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree that Abraham and Sasha are gonna get it on.

I think his rolling out of the car was to impress her. And looked like it worked by her little smiles and head shakes.

Yes, they will be screwing soon.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:38:07 AM EDT
[#42]
By the way, for those asking why their are no child walkers.
Point 1:29 of this episode shows several adolescent walkers in the herd.
All girls it appears.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:13:21 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

JSS?
I guess wait for next week

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:23:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Mr. Bonestripper

enUo-1TjdEs
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:58:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The idea that there was a "camp" was built in the quarry seems silly to me
View Quote

Do you even Season 1, bro?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:05:36 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The idea that there was a "camp" was built in the quarry seems silly to me

Lol… that’s what I was thinking.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:38:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Letting the walkers out was DUMB. But, it's Rick... what do you expect... he's killed more people than walkers through his ineptness.

Here's a thought. Instead of guiding them with sheet metal miles down the road and loosing them into the wild, take a fraction of the sheet metal and vehicles (as reinforcements). Create the wall at the top of the ramp, running parallel to the cliff. Make the distance between the wall small, maybe 10 feet at the most. That way, they can't build up enough of a crowd to put any real strain on the wall.

When you get to a particularly straight-down fall over jagged rocks, taper the wall all the way to the cliff edge. Walkers coming up the ramp will push walkers at the pinch point off the cliff, splattering their brains below. Wait, and you can keep the level of walkers in the pit sustainable.

Do the same at any other "weak point" in the quarry. Guide them using the walls to a high point, taper it off so they end up falling.

It would be like the walker hotel. They can check in, but they can't check out.

A lot better than releasing thousands of walkers into the wild where they, or SOMEONE will have to deal with them. They already had a large herd out there... they just effectively created another one by letting them out.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:53:58 AM EDT
[#49]
I still don't see why they didn't try to burn them when they were in the quarry.   Greasy meat would burn.  Get a hot enough fire going; strategically set, Dresden style, and it would work.  They have all of those cars.

When the episode began, I assumed that the "plan" was to use the herd as a weapon.  Otherwise, the plan makes no sense.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 8:14:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Does anyone have an estimate of how many walkers they think are in the quarry? A couple thousand maybe?

When I first saw it, my thought was "10-22, a case or two of ammo, and the problem is solved, permanently."  The contents of the TAPBunker would certainly have come in handy for that exact situation, without having to go through the high-risk/low-payoff plan they used.
Page / 245
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top