User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:38:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am against senseless violence.

I am not against violence if it serves a purpose.

Executions, even if summary, should be done quickly.

Not for sport.

Thumbs down.
View Quote

Agree
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:45:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:51:26 PM EDT
[#3]
All I got was "Fire! Fire! Burn the bitch, help me!" Then something about "she was in the car, look (or maybe I saw).. then when she was on fire people yelling "get up". Yeah my Spanish isn't great, maybe that's Portuguese.

What the hell did they light her up with? She went up fast and went down faster...
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:53:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
All I got was "Fire! Fire! Burn the bitch, help me!" Then something about "she was in the car, look (or maybe I saw).. then when she was on fire people yelling "get up". Yeah my Spanish isn't great, maybe that's Portuguese.

What the hell did they light her up with? She went up fast and went down faster...
View Quote

Gas and then the fattier parts stayed lit.  If you watch after the fire starts and before the guy dumps on more, look at the parts that are still burning.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Gas and then the fattier parts stayed lit.  If you watch after the fire starts and before the guy dumps on more, look at the parts that are still burning.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ugh, yeah. I thought maybe it was a molotov cocktail or something the way the fire seemed to "stick" to her at first. Guess it was just the soft spots burning like a candle..
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:07:55 PM EDT
[#6]
And not for nothing, not making light of the situation, but this girls fate was rather quick. She wasn't captured, put through an ordeal of knowing that she was going to die, she wasn't turned into a propaganda prop, she wasn't marched to her death...so to say they are worse..no, this was mob justice, not a pre planned and well executed murder.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:14:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I heard them say "Hands up" ["Levante los manos"] when she was burning on the ground. I wish I hadn't watched that.

ETA: and it's a vertical video shot in landscape mode (turned sideways). Does that still count as a vertical video?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:20:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Not watching that.  I've been on fire before and didn't like it one bit.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:29:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Why do I always click....

Stop, drop, and roll didn't help here.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:44:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quit calling her a little girl.  She was a murderous bitch that lured a man to his death.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top