Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

John Titor (Page 11 of 56)
Page / 56
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 4:17:57 PM EDT
[#1]
You probably tell little kids there is no santa or easter bunny, too.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 4:24:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Captain_Morgan:

Aren't you just the most clever.  I bet you were quick to point out that movies like Inglorious Basterds are fiction as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SoCalJBT:
Originally Posted By Tommy101:

I already explained divergent timeline percent rates. There is very little different on this timeframe divergent percent rate. Theres around a .5-1.5% divergence rate at this point so I'm not altering the timeline as a whole.

No, junior, you blew it, and you know it.  This new mumbo-jumbo doesn't account for your initial comment:

Drink and be Merry don't worry about the future you can't change it, enjoy the good times with your family and friends.

You're cooked.  Go away.

Aren't you just the most clever.  I bet you were quick to point out that movies like Inglorious Basterds are fiction as well.

Spoiler alert.

Link Posted: 4/9/2015 4:24:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By scooter_trash:

Great. What round for the Dreen?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BD77:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/22/miniature-black-holes-could-prove-parallel-universes-claim-scientists

CERN is firing up the Hadron Collider this week...is this the first big break through to time travel?

They just finished upgrading the magnets in recent months and are now ready for the highest energy particle collision ever done in history @13 TEV. In 2012 they discovered the Higgs Boson particle that was only theorized about previous to the experiment. Ever wondered what gives weight it's mass? It's higgs boson particles.

What scientists are really searching for in this experiment is the existence of exotic dark matter that have the ability to permeate the universal timeline. It is only theory right now that "black holes" or a transversable wormholes exists. A major breakthrough in time travel is discovered in this experiment but a tight lid is kept on their discovery. As much as I hate to say it the conspiracy theorists and tabloid magazines are a good source for factual info on this matter.

Dreen...

.50 BMG
25mm
30mm

one of those
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#4]
So Tommy, how about some hints about 2016-17?
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 4:30:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
You probably tell little kids there is no santa or easter bunny, too.
View Quote

What do you mean?  They're not real???

Link Posted: 4/9/2015 5:39:34 PM EDT
[#6]

No, junior, you blew it, and you know it.  This new mumbo-jumbo doesn't account for your initial comment:

You're cooked.  Go away.
View All Quotes

I already explained divergent timeline percent rates. There is very little different on this timeframe divergent percent rate. Theres around a .5-1.5% divergence rate at this point so I'm not altering the timeline as a whole.

Drink and be Merry don't worry about the future you can't change it, enjoy the good times with your family and friends.

You're cooked.  Go away.

I stand by my comment "YOU can't change what is going to happen" however a time traveler might account for a 1% divergence on the timeline. Just take my advice and try not to forget some of what I say and if this really upsets you then just don't look at it all my friend. You have free will, the choice is yours.....
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 6:08:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Moon-Watcher] [#7]

I stand by my comment "YOU can't change what is going to happen" however a time traveler might account for a 1% divergence on the timeline. Just take my advice and try not to forget some of what I say and if this really upsets you then just don't look at it all my friend. You have free will, the choice is yours.....
View All Quotes

You're cooked.  Go away.

You obviously don't know when to quit.  That's referred to as an "internal inconsistency."  I'm pretty sure it's lost on you.  You're a riot.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By DaveM4P99:
Everything seemed very well done and believable...

Until he said he was part of the future's "shotgun brigade" or "shotgun militia."

An entire brigade made up of just shotgunners?

You can BS a lot of groups...but not gun owners.
View Quote

In the future they'll defend us from the drone swarms. Duh.

Link Posted: 4/9/2015 6:31:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Or, maybe I'm a real time traveler who is getting ticked off at the fraud.
View All Quotes
My point is that you're taking this more seriously than anyone else in the thread.

Federation?
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 6:53:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 7:03:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By cofi:

Federation?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cofi:
My point is that you're taking this more seriously than anyone else in the thread.

Federation?

Yup, United Federation of Planets.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 7:05:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 7:29:03 PM EDT
[#13]

You obviously don't know when to quit.  That's referred to as an "internal inconsistency."  I'm pretty sure it's lost on you.  You're a riot.
View Quote

Obviously, you don’t know when to quit SoCalJBT.  If you don’t like the thread, don’t open it, don’t read it and if you can’t keep yourself from doing so, please don’t come into the thread and take a crap on it because you think it is silly.  Ignore it and stay away.  To others, including myself, this is a very interesting/entertaining thread and enjoy the exchange/speculation whether it is real or not.  

Tommy101 said “you can’t change it (the future)” that “you” is SoCalJBT or anyone else.  Besides, what if Tommy101 were to say; in the near future the president or pope decided to attempt to take out the leader of Israel and Israel decides they’ve had enough and decide to nuke Iran, Rome, USSR , USA and everyone else and their dog all at once, if Israel is going down they are taking everyone with them and all you SoCalJBT had to do to prevent this from happening and the world is to kill the behind the scenes man with a million dollar smile; would you do it because a guy on the internet says so?  If Tommy isn’t from the future and tells you to kill the smile guy, how much trouble would Tommy be in?  Maybe he is from the future and the time cops detect a large divergence, who’s to say the time cops don’t get you first.  If you look at a few things that Tommy101 said in last year’s thread and look at a few headlines today, there are a few ‘hmmm’ moments.   See, this is what is interesting about this thread.

I’m not trying to start a fight over this, if you don’t like thread, please ignore it and let those who enjoy it have it.  Thank you.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 8:07:33 PM EDT
[#14]

Obviously, you don’t know when to quit SoCalJBT.  If you don’t like the thread, don’t open it, don’t read it and if you can’t keep yourself from doing so, please don’t come into the thread and take a crap on it because you think it is silly.  Ignore it and stay away.  To others, including myself, this is a very interesting/entertaining thread and enjoy the exchange/speculation whether it is real or not.  

View All Quotes

Whatever you say, 14er with 22 posts ... I mean obvious retread.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 7:42:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Ok, Back to quantum GD
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:46:58 PM EDT
[#16]
You are witnessing the decline, things will continue to get worse. If you don't understand this then you don't "get it".
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 11:18:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Tommy101 - Can you identify the topic that is going to be most interesting in 2016?  Just looking for a one letter answer.

a.Nuke Detonation
b.US Presidential Election
c.Israel/Iran Tension
d.USSR Marching
e.Market Crash
f.Terrorist Attack on US
g.US Gun Control
h.Natural Disaster
i.Pope
j.ISIS
k.Other
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 11:40:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 11:45:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: myitinaw] [#19]
Tommy101 - Can you identify the topic that is going to be most interesting in 2016?  Just looking for a one letter answer.

a.Nuke Detonation
c.Israel/Iran Tension
d.USSR Marching
e.Market Crash
f.Terrorist Attack on US
g.US Gun Control
h.Natural Disaster
i.Pope
j.ISIS
k.Other
View Quote

he'll answer "no" to all the above....

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 12:10:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 12:29:28 AM EDT
[#21]

I'm from the future, ask me anything.
View Quote

Do you come from before or after the huge earthquake that splits America?

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 12:32:07 AM EDT
[#22]
I just read the last page of this but I am pretty sure this is how a bunch of people drinking poisoned kool aid starts. You can make a certain percentage of people believe anything, it seems. All it takes is a little charisma and a broken moral compass.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 12:38:05 AM EDT
[#23]

Originally Posted By S_A_C:

If you believe any of that crock of horseshit for even a fraction of a second than this needs to be you:

http://sj.blacksteel.com/media/images/gb01.jpg

Seriously?

How freaking stupid do you need to be?

First not only does Einstein say it's impossible, as well as basic fucking common sense and critical thinking, but where the hell is the evidence?

Some random dude pops up on a conspiracy site and claims to be a time traveler and states a bunch of "future events" that Captain Obvious could have predicted (and gets completely wrong all  the rest) and his only "evidence" is his own word, and some pictures of a bad prop which only he has seen and photographs so of course all the conspiracy nutjobs blindly accept it as fact.
View Quote
A year and a half ago they proved time travel was theoretically possible but the energy requirements were so huge it could never be done.

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 1:04:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Proven is a bit different than " theoretically possible"

A possibility is either proven, OR theoretically possible, but not both.

NEVER is a long, long, long time, plus a few days.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 1:31:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Wether time travel is real or not, it is an interesting discussion.  Take it for what it is.  When you read some of the things about CERN that Jack Tritor said 15 years ago, what Tommy101 said over a year ago and then read artcles like the following, one might go hmmm...

http://phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 12:34:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Fugitive:

Not to mention he relocated to a place where the federation does not exist.  He time traveled back to before the SHTF and relocated to a place where there is complete anarchy.  He's either an adrenalin junkie or nanners or completely full of shit about the whole thing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By macman37:
Originally Posted By macman37:
So how does NE MS fare?  I'm pretty well prepped and have an awesome BOL.

And Tennessee? Kentucky? Michigan?

(I'm trying to figure out where I should move to )

Tennessee is savage except Memphis it's still federation. Its actually much safer cause military on every street corner and public executions by soldiers. Memphis is unique in that it's deep in savage country but yet uncontested. They have to fly stuff in from the outside.
Kentucky is all savage
Michigan is federation except the upper peninsula part.

Interdasting.

Now, putting myself in a future time-traveler's shoes here, you came back to now knowing that inside of your lifespan you will be dealing with the issues you've written about in the past. Why would you do that rather than go back to an earlier time? I saw you noting that these are the "golden ages" or something but tell us, why now?

Not to mention he relocated to a place where the federation does not exist.  He time traveled back to before the SHTF and relocated to a place where there is complete anarchy.  He's either an adrenalin junkie or nanners or completely full of shit about the whole thing.

Or a sleeper cell to embed with the "savages" and to aid in their demise.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 12:35:32 PM EDT
[#27]

There are a few cases where time travelers intervened in the past but that is a major time travel violation and punishable by death.
In 2048 time travel is not advanced enough to go to 33 ad safely. Time travel guardians would never approve it but that's not say it doesn't happen beyond 2048.
One of the great spiritual advisors/preacher is known as the man with the million dollar smile. All religions are one now and they do away wth the bible and Quran as there are too many inconsistencies and room for misinterpretation. A new book is wrote that eliminates all this and unifies all.

Whatever you do now has a major influence on the job your doing for the federation. They choose what you do and what you will be paid. For those that have no training or education then they take a series of tests and then you are selected a job to do. There is leeway also as the federation will take your opinion and preferences into consideration.
For example top tier video gamers are excellent drone and droid operators. Their skill level is unmatched and become kings of the battlefield.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rem700PSS:
They say an ancient book was written by a time traveler....
Are there many cases of time travelers intervening in the past that has impacted the present?  

What is the status of religion in the future?  I mean, technically, couldn't a time traveler go back to 33 AD and confirm the miracles of Jesus or not and wouldn't that impact it?

How are job selected in the federation?  Are we talking USSR style job assignment?  Or is there a life in which career fields can still be pursued?  For example, I'm a HSE/Industrial Hygienist...let's say that I have no other choice than to join the Federation.  Do I stay a HSE guy or am I reassigned?

Since everyone is asking about their regions, how do Montana and Wyoming fair?  I can't see Wyoming being a state that takes anything lying down...

There are a few cases where time travelers intervened in the past but that is a major time travel violation and punishable by death.
In 2048 time travel is not advanced enough to go to 33 ad safely. Time travel guardians would never approve it but that's not say it doesn't happen beyond 2048.
One of the great spiritual advisors/preacher is known as the man with the million dollar smile. All religions are one now and they do away wth the bible and Quran as there are too many inconsistencies and room for misinterpretation. A new book is wrote that eliminates all this and unifies all.

Whatever you do now has a major influence on the job your doing for the federation. They choose what you do and what you will be paid. For those that have no training or education then they take a series of tests and then you are selected a job to do. There is leeway also as the federation will take your opinion and preferences into consideration.
For example top tier video gamers are excellent drone and droid operators. Their skill level is unmatched and become kings of the battlefield.

Thats good to know, I hope to be a Commander in a Savage hunter Killer unit.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 1:19:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Smithy] [#28]
Tommy from the future, after reading through your old thread and this new one, I have a few questions for you.

1.You have hinted about the time travel Guardians and remote viewing. How could they do anything to you short of sending someone back in time to take you out, if you did violate the rules? Or, do they already have sleepers from the future in place and are communicating with them via remote viewing and giving them orders on  who to watch and who to make disappear?

2.  How does Oklahoma look? Savage vs Fed controlled? What regions?

3.  You never answered the questions about when you arrived in the “past”. Did you arrive in 2013 or earlier? Or, just roughly tell us how long you have been in the “past”.

4.  What would be the weakest Warfighting Function of the Federation? What would you consider their strongest? (in North America of course)

5.  Will you be attending Cola Warrior next year?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:23:06 AM EDT
[#29]

a.Nuke Detonation
c.Israel/Iran Tension
d.USSR Marching
e.Market Crash
f.Terrorist Attack on US
g.US Gun Control
h.Natural Disaster
i.Pope
j.ISIS
k.Other
View Quote

As to which one is most interesting is subjective but b,c,g,h,I, j, and k are all pretty hot in 2016 if I recall correctly.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:50:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommy101] [#30]
Originally Posted By Smithy:
Tommy from the future, after reading through your old thread and this new one, I have a few questions for you.

1.You have hinted about the time travel Guardians and remote viewing. How could they do anything to you short of sending someone back in time to take you out, if you did violate the rules? Or, do they already have sleepers from the future in place and are communicating with them via remote viewing and giving them orders on  who to watch and who to make disappear? *
*they have ways of punishing you....

2.  How does Oklahoma look? Savage vs Fed controlled? What regions?
*savage

3.  You never answered the questions about when you arrived in the “past”. Did you arrive in 2013 or earlier? Or, just roughly tell us how long you have been in the “past”.
*earlier

4.  What would be the weakest Warfighting Function of the Federation? What would you consider their strongest? (in North America of course)
*strongest would be air superiority and technology.  Weakest would be strategy, execution and there seems to be a lack of heart sometimes. We have tried to program (brainwash) these attributes into soldiers but we have found out that the primeval instinct of fear can't be removed.

5.  Will you be attending Cola Warrior next year?
*no
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 10:20:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GrandfatherCoyote] [#31]

View All Quotes

This. Remember when we talked next week about the whole Stolen Valor thing with pretend time travelers?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 10:36:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By BURN:

Dreen...

.50 BMG
25mm
30mm

one of those
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BURN:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/22/miniature-black-holes-could-prove-parallel-universes-claim-scientists

CERN is firing up the Hadron Collider this week...is this the first big break through to time travel?

They just finished upgrading the magnets in recent months and are now ready for the highest energy particle collision ever done in history @13 TEV. In 2012 they discovered the Higgs Boson particle that was only theorized about previous to the experiment. Ever wondered what gives weight it's mass? It's higgs boson particles.

What scientists are really searching for in this experiment is the existence of exotic dark matter that have the ability to permeate the universal timeline. It is only theory right now that "black holes" or a transversable wormholes exists. A major breakthrough in time travel is discovered in this experiment but a tight lid is kept on their discovery. As much as I hate to say it the conspiracy theorists and tabloid magazines are a good source for factual info on this matter.

Dreen...

.50 BMG
25mm
30mm

one of those

:)
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 1:10:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Riter] [#33]
Is this right?

1) Economic crash 2015/16 with death of the dollar.
2) Martial law to stop civil unrest, becoming a general civil war.  Foreign forces within the US are asked to help reestablish government authority.  
3) Rise of the Federation.
4) Economic recovery only in the Federation.  

BTW, what happens to the ex-patriate Americans who are overseas?  Killed by the locals?  
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 1:27:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Choking_Hazard] [#34]
Explain to me the difference in your own thought process brought on by the increased neurologically activity from the spread of rationalism in society and its effects on the social structure of your time.

ETA

When compared to your modeling of other minds that we all do when interacting with others, such as those you're interacting with right now.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 1:30:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Choking_Hazard:
Explain to me the difference in your own thought process brought on by the increased neurologically activity from the spread of rationalism in society and its effects on the social structure of your time.
View Quote

Explain to me why you can't make more than minimum wage with the several degrees you claim to hold.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 1:33:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Choking_Hazard] [#36]
Originally Posted By Aiden:
Explain to me why you can't make more than minimum wage with the several degrees you claim to hold.
View Quote

I think about this often honestly.  Like right now when I can't sleep and when I'm trying to give my mind something to focus on other than the stream of nightmares that are coming when I finally do sleep.

ETA

I can take a pic of the diplomas if you'd like lol.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 1:37:38 AM EDT
[#37]

I think about this often honestly.  Like right now when I can't sleep and when I'm trying to give my mind something to focus on other than the stream of nightmares that are coming when I finally do sleep.

ETA

View All Quotes

ETA

You might not be fit for this life.  No offence to you , it's your life...live at minimum wage all you like.  Get some skills or get the fuck out.  I recommended some trades for you, but I guess you're too good for them.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 1:39:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Choking_Hazard] [#38]
You might not be fit for this life.  No offence to you , it's your life...live at minimum wage all you like.  Get some skills or get the fuck out.  I recommended some trades for you, but I guess you're too good for them.
View Quote

Kind of derailing the thread a bit, but I've never diminished the value of trade skills.  I think more people should be going into them honestly.  Have I offended you somehow?

ETA

If you mean the nightmares, I've always had those along with trouble sleeping.  I still remember my nightmares from childhood.  Waking up screaming it whatnot.  Life long struggle and the medication only does so much.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 1:42:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Aiden] [#39]

Kind of derailing the thread a bit, but I've never diminished the value of trade skills.  I think more people should be going into them honestly.  Have I offended you somehow?
View All Quotes

I'm just trying to help what I see as a perpetual loser...if you don't go into a trade, you will end up on welfare.

Nevermind, good luck.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 1:55:37 AM EDT
[#40]
I'm just trying to help what I see as a perpetual loser...if you don't go into a trade, you will end up on welfare.

Nevermind, good luck.
View Quote

Thank you, well wishes are always appreciated
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 1:58:56 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Nevermind, good luck.

You smoke weed don't you...it's the only reason your shallow excuses amount to unemployment.  I thought about trying it again when I retired...but thought about my security clearance.  Weed is not worth it man, give it up and get a good job.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 2:02:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Choking_Hazard] [#42]
You smoke weed don't you...it's the only reason your shallow excuses amount to unemployment.  I thought about trying it again when I retired...but thought about my security clearance.  Weed is not worth it man, give it up and get a good job.
View Quote

Honestly I don't, can't afford it.

ETA

Obviously we're talking about a hypothetical future where it's legal.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 2:05:28 AM EDT
[#43]

ETA

View All Quotes

ETA

You can't afford it, but still buy it.  You remind me of my nephews, just stop for a while and get a real job.  You will be happier, I promise.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 2:08:01 AM EDT
[#44]
You can't afford it, but still buy it.  You remind me of my nephews, just stop for a while and get a real job.  You will be happier, I promise.
View Quote

We're derailing the thread so this will be my last reply on the topic, but when I say can't I mean I physically do not have those funds.  There is no money and what little money I do have is scraped together to keep a roof over my head.  My bills are 1,200/mo and I make 660.  The rest is made up with tips and selling what guns I haven't already sold.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:22:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 4v50:
Is this right?

1) Economic crash 2015/16 with death of the dollar.
2) Martial law to stop civil unrest, becoming a general civil war.  Foreign forces within the US are asked to help reestablish government authority.  
3) Rise of the Federation.
4) Economic recovery only in the Federation.  

BTW, what happens to the ex-patriate Americans who are overseas?  Killed by the locals?  
View Quote

1. It may not be the kind of crash you are thinking of. (Slow spiral down)
2. You got the general idea.
3. Yes
4. That's debatable and depends on your viewpoint.
As far as expatriates it all depends on where you go and how you go about it and the timing.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:28:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommy101] [#46]

Nevermind, good luck.
View All Quotes

Nevermind, good luck.

Aiden: Be careful what you say and how you treat others cause you never know what kind of shape you'll be in the future. You might be on top of the world now but it doesn't take much to bring you down to the trenches and horrible conditions.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:46:19 AM EDT
[#47]
The future does not exist. Yet. Stop thinking of " it" as a place ahead on the road. The next moment is the future, and you can't control it, visit it, or change it... Maybe.

2016: the ecomomy is in real trouble. A man puts himself forward with an obvious and brilliant solution to the problem, he is nominated for the Presidency at the convention, and is overwhelmingly elected.

Freedom returns to America, but it's a last gasp/chance for a spoilt people. Within 6-7years we will be in a dictatorship for a brief period.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 3:38:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Will the following be around in 2148:

1) IMF
2 ) World Bank
3) ECB
4) Bank of International Settlement
5) AIIB
6) Fed Res

If not, what replaces what?
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 12:14:42 AM EDT
[#49]
You
View All Quotes
You

I believe you mentioned in 2018 a 'sea dragon' creature will be found deep in the Indian Ocean.  If that happens and provides some credibility to your claims, will it be too late to prep for the upcoming conflict?[

***Yes there is a discovery of a new creature in the Indian ocean but keep in mind it may not be as big or wild as you think. No not necessarily but it might be hard to get some of things you want.

Thanks.

Tommy - I know this is 2015 and this 'sea serpent' has name (oarfish).  Is this the type of creature you are predicting to be found in 2018?  Why is this future sea creature discovery so memorable?

http://www.businessinsider.com/rare-oarfish-washes-up-on-a-beach-in-new-zealand-2015-4

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#50]
I

Tommy - I know this is 2015 and this 'sea serpent' has name (oarfish).  Is this the type of creature you are predicting to be found in 2018?  Why is this future sea creature discovery so memorable?

http://www.businessinsider.com/rare-oarfish-washes-up-on-a-beach-in-new-zealand-2015-4

View All Quotes
You

I believe you mentioned in 2018 a 'sea dragon' creature will be found deep in the Indian Ocean.  If that happens and provides some credibility to your claims, will it be too late to prep for the upcoming conflict?[

***Yes there is a discovery of a new creature in the Indian ocean but keep in mind it may not be as big or wild as you think. No not necessarily but it might be hard to get some of things you want.

Thanks.

It's not a major event and will be something the average person will overlook. It's in the same family as the oarfish I believe but is carnivorous from what I remember.
Page / 56
John Titor (Page 11 of 56)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top