[#1]
There's just something about Mary.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:16:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

Nailed it. Move on and dig off in some fresh pie.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:12:01 AM EDT
[#3]
How long? = You don't
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:13:59 AM EDT
[#4]
OP has not shown back up?

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:14:31 AM EDT
[#5]
End Facebook.  Minimum is on the phone.  In person is better.

Texting sucks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:14:51 AM EDT
[#6]
13er gonna 13, eh?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:25:11 AM EDT
[#7]
You're getting some good advice here.

I'm 59 years old, been married for 30 years, and had a very active dating life between the ages of 18 and 26. Been out of the game for a long time, but still remember playing it pretty well.

I dated rich girls, not-so-rich girls, college students (while I was in college), actresses, airline stewardesses, debutantes, secretaries, teachers, real estate agents, fashion editors, a tour guide, a female Army officer, an artist, a photographer, brilliant women, some not so bright, blondes, brunettes, and redheads. Never counted all of them, but the total was well over 30. Most would be polite and cordial if we ran into each other at a business or social event today. A couple of them might avoid me. One would probably have something nasty or mean spirited to say.

And only ONE out of those 30+ women would actually be glad to see me. She's a flight attendant and lives in another state. We had some amazingly fun times together and simply lost touch after she became romantically involved with a guy she ended up marrying and later divorcing. A few years ago, we re-connected after the death of a mutual acquaintance and now talk by phone 3 or 4 times a year. There's no romance between us anymore, we're simply good friends. *And* our friendship is the exception, not the rule.

It doesn't matter whether you broke up with your ex or she broke up with you. The odds of repairing the relationship are low. And if she's the only girlfriend you've ever had (or one of a few), you will be way better off by letting it go. As my father used to advise, "Play the field, son. Play the field." It was good advice then - and it's good advice now.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:28:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Just wait to see her in the hallway after lunch period.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:28:46 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Oh for fucks sake

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:30:08 AM EDT
[#10]
It's worth a shot.  I've hooked up with 2 ex girlfriends.  Didn't last because there were REASONS why we broke up, but I definitely don't regret reaching out to them.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:33:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Tell her you're pregnant and its her baby. Works every time.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:34:53 AM EDT
[#12]
You unfriended her on failbook? Damn yo, thats serious. I would say that there is no recovery from that.

Move on.

Almost forgot...

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:35:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Do not talk to her again, getting back with exs always ends bad.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:37:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Until you give more details...

I say do it. You might get a pity fuck if you act desperate enough. Just keep up whatever you're doing now. Be sure to grovel but not too much. Respect, man!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:40:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Do not talk to her again, getting back with exs always ends bad.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:43:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Guys stop telling OP to go out with friends, if he is here asking for advice about girls then he clearly has no friends.
This was probably the first girl that allowed him to jackhammer pathetically into her while she faked an orgasm just to get him off her.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:44:34 AM EDT
[#17]

Thirty to fifty years seems to be the magic number.

Wait her out, champ!

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:49:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You're getting some good advice here.

I'm 59 years old, been married for 30 years, and had a very active dating life between the ages of 18 and 26. Been out of the game for a long time, but still remember playing it pretty well.

I dated rich girls, not-so-rich girls, college students (while I was in college), actresses, airline stewardesses, debutantes, secretaries, teachers, real estate agents, fashion editors, a tour guide, a female Army officer, an artist, a photographer, brilliant women, some not so bright, blondes, brunettes, and redheads. Never counted all of them, but the total was well over 30. Most would be polite and cordial if we ran into each other at a business or social event today. A couple of them might avoid me. One would probably have something nasty or mean spirited to say.

And only ONE out of those 30+ women would actually be glad to see me. She's a flight attendant and lives in another state. We had some amazingly fun times together and simply lost touch after she became romantically involved with a guy she ended up marrying and later divorcing. A few years ago, we re-connected after the death of a mutual acquaintance and now talk by phone 3 or 4 times a year. There's no romance between us anymore, we're simply good friends. *And* our friendship is the exception, not the rule.

It doesn't matter whether you broke up with your ex or she broke up with you. The odds of repairing the relationship are low. And if she's the only girlfriend you've ever had (or one of a few), you will be way better off by letting it go. As my father used to advise, "Play the field, son. Play the field." It was good advice then - and it's good advice now.

Good luck.
View Quote

Listen to everything this guy just said and ignore the neckbeards.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:53:27 AM EDT
[#19]
I vote for the sneak facial
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:54:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Move on.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:57:31 AM EDT
[#21]
She’s kicking at the ceiling right now and its not you making her do it
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:57:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:11:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ask her boyfriend first.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:36:47 AM EDT
[#24]
What's wrong with going out and finding a new GF and just forgetting this Ex-GF?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:40:50 AM EDT
[#25]
I understand the temptation, but don't do it.  Just Don't.  

Nobody likes a pitiful sad sack.     This goes double for girls.  

You are now a pitiful loser in her eyes.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:48:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I have no idea why people even post on here asking for relationship advice.  It just turns into a big shitsorm...

But since I am here...If you love her, contact her.  Talk to her and let her know how you feel.  Life is too short to be without the one you love...
View Quote

This is guaranteed to work, if you look like the guy in a Nicholas Sparks story.    
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:54:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It ain't gonna work.

Be friendly, improve yourself, make her jealous, don't be clingy Etc.  

That's your only shot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:34:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Have your mom give you a ride to her parents house to visit her after school tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:16:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It ain't gonna work.

Be friendly, improve yourself, make her jealous, don't be clingy Etc.  

That's your only shot.
View Quote

He's already past the clingy stage.  Multiple attempts to "re-friend" her on FB?  Any chance he had at getting back with her most likely went out the window with that move.

ETA:  Didn't realize who OP was.  OP, your goose was cooked well before your FB antics.  Move on.......or don't.  Whatever you want.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:18:03 AM EDT
[#30]
87 DAYS!!!!

edit: Then send her a fruit plate!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:20:38 AM EDT
[#31]
oh for fucks sake 13'er. what are you, 14?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:48:43 AM EDT
[#32]
It's Dead Jim... walk the fuck away....or risk getting classified as a stalker and take a chance at getting a Restraining order
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:54:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Delete her again and forget about her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So long story short, my Ex and I broke up Mid-January this year, and shortly afterwards I deleted her off my Facebook (out of spite and anger). After a week or so I realized that it was a mistake to do that and tried several times since then to re-friend her on my FB. I tried again to re-friend her last Wens and she finally accepted. I really want to try and rebuild our relationship, I found that I truly do love her and I can't see myself without her in my life. Before the issue that caused us to break up, she was very much into me as well. I want to try and restart communication with her, but I'm not sure how to proceed. Our last conversation was via-FB messaging at the end of January, and it was pretty bitter on my part.

What do you guys think? Should I call her or message her? Or should I just wait for her to contact me?

Delete her again and forget about her.

this, for fucks sake
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:57:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I have no idea why people even post on here asking for relationship advice.  It just turns into a big shitsorm...

But since I am here...If you love her, contact her.  Talk to her and let her know how you feel.  Life is too short to be without the one you love...
View Quote

...but, he could love the one he 's with...
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:58:00 AM EDT
[#35]
OP, I bet you could at least hook up with her for one more date through her POF account.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:59:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:21:50 AM EDT
[#37]
First post as usual.

There's a reason you call them an EX.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:21:37 AM EDT
[#38]
You should contact her now, and post screen caps. Send her the most graphic sexts imaginable.

If she's banging another dude, seduce him too, because fuck it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:25:17 AM EDT
[#39]
OP, this is a pretty good troll thread, but I could do better:

ARFCOM, my husband is really mad at me because I had a abortion when I got knocked by a Islamic bisexual  man I had just met at Walmart.  I think he's being unreasonable.  What do y'all think I should do?

ETA: I know this is a troll thread because no one with sufficient cerebral activity to maintain heartbeat and respiration without mechanical life support would be so stupid to seek advice from Guys' Drama in a matter of this nature.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:47:06 AM EDT
[#40]
I would get drunk first, then call. Chicks dig that
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:54:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

ARFCOM, my husband is really mad at me because I had a abortion when I got knocked by a Islamic bisexual  man I had just met at Walmart.  I think he's being unreasonable.  What do y'all think I should do?

ETA: I know this is a troll thread because no one with sufficient cerebral activity to maintain heartbeat and respiration without mechanical life support would be so stupid to seek advice from Guys' Drama in a matter of this nature.
View Quote

Did Wal-Mart have ammo or not!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:00:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
How old are you?

Move on homey.
View Quote

You actually took the exact words out of my mouth... Over under @ 19
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:12:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:13:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Most important post:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is one persistent troll, or really, really, really, really, really, really, bad with women...........

First she was hanging out with other guys....
http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1702075&page=1

Then youre not sure shes breaking up with you...
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1706738_not_sure_if_GF_is_breaking_up_with_me_.html&page=1

And now you're going to beg for her back because she's the only one who pity fucked you...

Most important post:

Thanks for the advice guys. I realize that I shouldn't have been so pushy, and yes I did lose my virginity to this girl (which may have something to do with why I'm so clingy). I just changed my FB status from in a relationship with her to unlisted (it doesn't show anything). I don't have a lot of experience with women, and this is my first relationship. She seemed really into it at first, but now its almost like she's done a 180. I'm not going to try and contact her again, if she doesn't get back with me then whatever, I guess I'll just look at it as good sex, and only cost me about $200 in dates/dinners and a lot of emotional hardship.

I have this horrible anxiety of being alone, I guess it comes from being socially ostracized as a kid and not having many friends. So I'm always afraid that any girl I'm with will leave me or cheat on me for some unknown reason, since people have stabbed me in the back throughout my life in similar ways. Whatever I guess...the more and more I learn about the world and people the less I believe in love and the more I feel like most women from western society are only good for sex and not for companionship/relationships (thanks feminists). It hurts being so alone, but sometimes I wonder if the emotional hardache of things like this are worse than the sadness of knowing that there's no one who truly loves you and that you are most likely an unloveable person. Goddammit, now I think I'm gonna cry. Fuck.

OP, please stop.  Find a pretty-faced fat chick to build up your confidence with women and go from there.  The relationship is over with this girl.  She isn't even thinking about you anymore.  She's on to bigger and better penises.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:21:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm not trying to be a jackass, I'm telling you how things are.  You screwed up when you started trying to re-friend on her on FB.  You kept trying, that was dumb.  There isn't one thing you can do to make her want you now, but there's a million things you can do to chase her off.  Move on, maybe, just maybe, but highly doubtful at this point, she will decide that life was better when you wanted her.  It's probably too late for that.  MOVE ON!  The sooner you do, the sooner the hurt and misery will disappear.

ETA:  Again, not being a jackass, I'm telling you how things are.  Went back and read through the thread a little closer.  OP, you act pathetic.  No woman on earth wants a whiny little bitch and you are acting like one.  I wouldn't doubt that you are posting poor pitiful me facebook status'.  STOP!  You have to be confident and confidence is not, "She will want me."  Confidence is, "I'm fine even if she doesn't want me."  Wish I'd have realized that in my early teens.  I could have missed out on a lot of heartache.  I'm not being mean, I'm trying to get you to realize how life works.
View Quote

Amen.  But that's when we learn those lessons.  You have to be a complete person and comfortable in your own skin.  

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:22:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

OP, please stop.  Find a pretty-faced fat chick to build up your confidence with women and go from there.  The relationship is over with this girl.  She isn't even thinking about you anymore.  She's on to bigger and better penises.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is one persistent troll, or really, really, really, really, really, really, bad with women...........

First she was hanging out with other guys....
http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1702075&page=1

Then youre not sure shes breaking up with you...
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1706738_not_sure_if_GF_is_breaking_up_with_me_.html&page=1

And now you're going to beg for her back because she's the only one who pity fucked you...

Most important post:

Thanks for the advice guys. I realize that I shouldn't have been so pushy, and yes I did lose my virginity to this girl (which may have something to do with why I'm so clingy). I just changed my FB status from in a relationship with her to unlisted (it doesn't show anything). I don't have a lot of experience with women, and this is my first relationship. She seemed really into it at first, but now its almost like she's done a 180. I'm not going to try and contact her again, if she doesn't get back with me then whatever, I guess I'll just look at it as good sex, and only cost me about $200 in dates/dinners and a lot of emotional hardship.

I have this horrible anxiety of being alone, I guess it comes from being socially ostracized as a kid and not having many friends. So I'm always afraid that any girl I'm with will leave me or cheat on me for some unknown reason, since people have stabbed me in the back throughout my life in similar ways. Whatever I guess...the more and more I learn about the world and people the less I believe in love and the more I feel like most women from western society are only good for sex and not for companionship/relationships (thanks feminists). It hurts being so alone, but sometimes I wonder if the emotional hardache of things like this are worse than the sadness of knowing that there's no one who truly loves you and that you are most likely an unloveable person. Goddammit, now I think I'm gonna cry. Fuck.

Holy crap!

If even 10% of that is factual, they need to stop fucking before they accidentally make another one of them!!!

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:25:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Beats me. I didn't look. I was in too big a hurry to get out to the parking lot with Baqir.  Besides, I think guns are icky.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:26:41 AM EDT
[#48]
5th grade problems.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:36:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Move on, get a date tomorrow with new pussy
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You'll get over her and move on.  You'll learn to be independent, enjoy your free time, develop yourself and your life, and become an interesting person.  You will stop being lonely, and realize one day: "holy shit i'm awesome", and women will get attracted to you just because of your self confidence and because you have put in the work into your life, yourself (aka, GO TO THE GYM) and your career.

Or you could go crawling back to your ex girlfriend like a pathetic, sad puppy.

The choice is yours choose wisely
View All Quotes
Quoted:
You'll get over her and move on.  You'll learn to be independent, enjoy your free time, develop yourself and your life, and become an interesting person.  You will stop being lonely, and realize one day: "holy shit i'm awesome", and women will get attracted to you just because of your self confidence and because you have put in the work into your life, yourself (aka, GO TO THE GYM) and your career.

Or you could go crawling back to your ex girlfriend like a pathetic, sad puppy.

The choice is yours choose wisely

+1

OP, you have nothing to offer this girl.  IIRC from reading your old threads, you have no education, no money.  Guys like you are a dime a dozen.  You don't even have a charming personality.  Nothing.  Our advice to this girl would have been to dump you, but she already knew to do that.  Consider yourself lucky she even had sex with you.  Some girls like to fuck virgins for the hell of it.  You were a little fling for her between real boyfriends.  Nothing more.  Don't take it personally.

You need to be extremely careful because this really could turn into a stalking issue.  You need to stop all contact with her.  You need to let go or this could turn into a restraining order for you.

ETA:  This is going to go south for you real fast if you don't stop, OP.  More to the point advice:

Quoted:
It's Dead Jim... walk the fuck away....or risk getting classified as a stalker and take a chance at getting a Restraining order

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top