Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:45:14 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just sit next to her on the school short bus tomorrow.
View Quote
FIFY

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:47:46 AM EDT
[#2]
it ain't gonna happen, split your losses and move on
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:53:23 AM EDT
[#3]
OP, did you call her yet?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

i think op realized that he came to the wrong place for this kind of advice and found a guy to shack up with
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:04:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Most important post:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is one persistent troll, or really, really, really, really, really, really, bad with women...........

First she was hanging out with other guys....
http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1702075&page=1

Then youre not sure shes breaking up with you...
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1706738_not_sure_if_GF_is_breaking_up_with_me_.html&page=1

And now you're going to beg for her back because she's the only one who pity fucked you...

Most important post:

Thanks for the advice guys. I realize that I shouldn't have been so pushy, and yes I did lose my virginity to this girl (which may have something to do with why I'm so clingy). I just changed my FB status from in a relationship with her to unlisted (it doesn't show anything). I don't have a lot of experience with women, and this is my first relationship. She seemed really into it at first, but now its almost like she's done a 180. I'm not going to try and contact her again, if she doesn't get back with me then whatever, I guess I'll just look at it as good sex, and only cost me about $200 in dates/dinners and a lot of emotional hardship.

I have this horrible anxiety of being alone, I guess it comes from being socially ostracized as a kid and not having many friends. So I'm always afraid that any girl I'm with will leave me or cheat on me for some unknown reason, since people have stabbed me in the back throughout my life in similar ways. Whatever I guess...the more and more I learn about the world and people the less I believe in love and the more I feel like most women from western society are only good for sex and not for companionship/relationships (thanks feminists). It hurts being so alone, but sometimes I wonder if the emotional hardache of things like this are worse than the sadness of knowing that there's no one who truly loves you and that you are most likely an unloveable person. Goddammit, now I think I'm gonna cry. Fuck.

And this...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1715080_.html&page=1

Quoted:
Yeah, I'm trying. I'm starting to turn into a hermit, and am beginning to have flashbacks from a dark time a year ago where I was unemployed for months, almost gave up completely on life. I don't know how people who are long-term unemployed do it, especially if they don't have a significant other.

The problem is that I have a disorder that makes is very difficult to interact with people socially, and even though I look completely normal on the outside, I'm really anything but. I basically suck at reading non-verbal language and cues, and usually don't realize I've made a blunder until its too late. And I can't multitask to save my life.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:09:04 AM EDT
[#6]
What is a facebook
Do I need one to have a relationship with a girl Women
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:11:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Not sure if serious.

Don't be a pussy, oppps too late.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So long story short, my Ex and I broke up Mid-January this year, and shortly afterwards I deleted her off my Facebook (out of spite and anger). After a week or so I realized that it was a mistake to do that and tried several times since then to re-friend her on my FB. I tried again to re-friend her last Wens and she finally accepted. I really want to try and rebuild our relationship, I found that I truly do love her and I can't see myself without her in my life. Before the issue that caused us to break up, she was very much into me as well. I want to try and restart communication with her, but I'm not sure how to proceed. Our last conversation was via-FB messaging at the end of January, and it was pretty bitter on my part.

What do you guys think? Should I call her or message her? Or should I just wait for her to contact me?

Not sure if serious.

Don't be a pussy, oppps too late.

Hey, c'mon now... I hear chicks dig a lack of dignity and self-respect.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:13:27 AM EDT
[#8]
find the next girl

the one you dumped, even if you do get her back, will hold that over your head forever.

just move on.  don't go back.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Pussy.

That's neither a call out or a noun...I just like the word.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:22:01 AM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is one persistent troll, or really, really, really, really, really, really, bad with women...........

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1706738_not_sure_if_GF_is_breaking_up_with_me_.html&page=1

And now you're going to beg for her back because she's the only one who pity fucked you...

Most important post:

Thanks for the advice guys. I realize that I shouldn't have been so pushy, and yes I did lose my virginity to this girl (which may have something to do with why I'm so clingy). I just changed my FB status from in a relationship with her to unlisted (it doesn't show anything). I don't have a lot of experience with women, and this is my first relationship. She seemed really into it at first, but now its almost like she's done a 180. I'm not going to try and contact her again, if she doesn't get back with me then whatever, I guess I'll just look at it as good sex, and only cost me about $200 in dates/dinners and a lot of emotional hardship.

I have this horrible anxiety of being alone, I guess it comes from being socially ostracized as a kid and not having many friends. So I'm always afraid that any girl I'm with will leave me or cheat on me for some unknown reason, since people have stabbed me in the back throughout my life in similar ways. Whatever I guess...the more and more I learn about the world and people the less I believe in love and the more I feel like most women from western society are only good for sex and not for companionship/relationships (thanks feminists). It hurts being so alone, but sometimes I wonder if the emotional hardache of things like this are worse than the sadness of knowing that there's no one who truly loves you and that you are most likely an unloveable person. Goddammit, now I think I'm gonna cry. Fuck.

And this...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1715080_.html&page=1

Quoted:
Yeah, I'm trying. I'm starting to turn into a hermit, and am beginning to have flashbacks from a dark time a year ago where I was unemployed for months, almost gave up completely on life. I don't know how people who are long-term unemployed do it, especially if they don't have a significant other.

The problem is that I have a disorder that makes is very difficult to interact with people socially, and even though I look completely normal on the outside, I'm really anything but. I basically suck at reading non-verbal language and cues, and usually don't realize I've made a blunder until its too late. And I can't multitask to save my life.

Have you considered pursuing a doctorate in physics, OP?

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:26:10 AM EDT
[#11]
This is just plain old insane.  The best thing you can do OP is move on with your life.  If she wants to be back in it she'll let you know.  More often than not they don't.  And if they do it takes years for them to realize it.  Are you willing to give up years of your life for this woman with no guarantee of anything at all?  Contact with her now would be dumb and futile.  

Grow up, move on, and take this like a man.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:27:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Never. An ex is an ex for a reason.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:28:14 AM EDT
[#13]

See this?

This is bad.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:30:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

thanks!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP... A wise old man once told me, if you love someone, sneak into their bedroom at night and jerk off on their face. If they start sucking you, they're yours. If they scream and call the cops, it was never meant to be.

Wise words, random old guy. Wise words.

LMAO!!!!

I am gonna pray for you...

thanks!

like a scene from deliverance..but without the canoe
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:32:48 AM EDT
[#15]
OP how old are you?

You should bang someone else, it's what she's doing now.  Get over it, she's gone.  Move on, nothing more annoying than the couple who's together, not together, together, and insecure.  Move on.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
OP how old are you?

You should bang someone else, it's what she's doing now.  Get over it, she's gone.  Move on, nothing more annoying than the couple whoa together, not together, together, and insecure.  Move on.
View Quote

Hey, c'mon now!

Scarred, 23 year old bi-polar fry cooks don't grow on trees, ya'know!

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:07:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
We need pics to give proper advice
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:10:20 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:11:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Stay on your same, miserable path.  Wear a groove in it and feel the comfort and ease with which your miserable carcass slithers.  This girl was an anomaly, an aberration on your path that Fate was merely fucking with, perhaps as a life-lesson for HER, not you.

OR,

Fight.  Fight to change your life as if your future depended on it.

Because it does.

"It's too hard...  "

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:13:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Step 1: Go out drinking with friends

Step 2: Engage a new woman in sexual congress

There's no step 3 because you won't care about your ex afterwards.

Also, quit talking about emotions.  It's not a good look for a man.  You have emotions?  Cool.  Bottle that shit up and deal with it privately...like a man.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:14:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

i think op realized that he came to the wrong place for this kind of advice and found a guy to shack up with
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is what I picture.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:14:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:14:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Don't be a procrastinator.  Contact her today.  Better yet, send her flowers to her job and to her house.  You know, in case she is off today.  Have you contacted her mother yet to see what she thinks?  Next time you follow her (prob today) pretend it was an accidental encounter and just say hi.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:15:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

and  Balls!  grow a pair and move on.  One day you will thank me.  Eat crap once, you will eat it the rest of the relationship.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:15:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Since you lost your virginity to this girl you pair bonded with her thanks to the bonding hormone oxytocin and now feel like she is the "one". Oneitis is completely natural and was a once useful adaptation for a sound society when white weddings, lifelong marriage, and raising and providing for your own children in a secure loving home to adulthood without help from Daddy Gov. were a thing.

The sexual revolution and the pill changed the courtship rules to "we're both horny and physically attracted to each other so we'll just have "safe" sex first and then after the brain fogging orgasm ends we'll decide if we like each other or have anything in common other than this amazing reality altering feeling we just shared". If not, have a good cry and move on to the next person. Oxytocin bonding hormone keeps weakening. Thousand cock stare, distrust, and bitterness (and cats) take over her life. Rinse and repeat this formula among millions of lost drifters on an ocean of chaos until we have a rutting Matriarch culture of bastards looking for Daddy Gov to fix all our boo-boos. As planned by our Marxist designers.

Yours was just one of many dicks to take up temporary residence in this girl's twat and nothing special to her. Take her down off the pedestal and move on (or just opt out of the game altogether) because she already has. Many times.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:19:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Did you leave some baggage behind?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:22:13 AM EDT
[#27]

You should grow a mustache.

Chicks dig guys who can grow a mustache.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:25:05 AM EDT
[#28]
I can smell the desperation in OP.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:25:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I would just wait and talk to her on the bus during the spring field trip to the science museum.
View Quote

nailed it
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:26:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Did Wal-Mart have ammo or not!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, this is a pretty good troll thread, but I could do better:

ARFCOM, my husband is really mad at me because I had a abortion when I got knocked by a Islamic bisexual  man I had just met at Walmart.  I think he's being unreasonable.  What do y'all think I should do?

ETA: I know this is a troll thread because no one with sufficient cerebral activity to maintain heartbeat and respiration without mechanical life support would be so stupid to seek advice from Guys' Drama in a matter of this nature.

Did Wal-Mart have ammo or not!

Of course not, neckbeards only leave .357
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:26:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:26:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Most important post:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most important post:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're 26 years old, GROW UP.  Know what I did when my GF of 5 years and I broke things off?  I got properly drunk, deleted her from my life, and went looking for dumb college girls at the bar.  MOVE ON.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:26:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So long story short, my Ex and I broke up Mid-January this year, and shortly afterwards I deleted her off my Facebook (out of spite and anger). After a week or so I realized that it was a mistake to do that and tried several times since then to re-friend her on my FB. I tried again to re-friend her last Wens and she finally accepted. I really want to try and rebuild our relationship, I found that I truly do love her and I can't see myself without her in my life. Before the issue that caused us to break up, she was very much into me as well. I want to try and restart communication with her, but I'm not sure how to proceed. Our last conversation was via-FB messaging at the end of January, and it was pretty bitter on my part.

What do you guys think? Should I call her or message her? Or should I just wait for her to contact me?
View Quote

I think  this whole things smacks as immature teenager crap.
I think you should grow up
I think you should move on
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:32:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Don't be a procrastinator.  Contact her today.  Better yet, send her flowers to her job and to her house.  You know, in case she is off today.  Have you contacted her mother yet to see what she thinks?  Next time you follow her (prob today) pretend it was an accidental encounter and just say hi.
View Quote

She'll really appreciate the attention. It'll show how much you care.

If you can manage it, sit up in a tree outside her house with binoculars during the night and watch for what her interests and activities are. This might give you clues on an appropriate gift to win her back.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:35:21 AM EDT
[#35]

Disregard ex-girlfriend.  Acquire Tinder.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:35:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If you can manage it, sit up in a tree outside her house with binoculars during the night and watch for what her interests and activities are. This might give you clues on an appropriate gift to win her back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HA, OP, if you know where she works and sleeps, why haven't you thrown her in the back of your van yet?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:38:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:38:45 AM EDT
[#38]
OP chasing Tail!

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:41:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're 26 years old, GROW UP.  Know what I did when my GF of 5 years and I broke things off?  I got properly drunk, deleted her from my life, and went looking for dumb college girls at the bar.  MOVE ON.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most important post:

O my God. Really? Jesus OP I don't even know what to say except Man you are a soft assed pussy. God its embarrassing. will some one love me....
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:47:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Do not contact her, no matter what. If you really want her back ignore her then find another girl. If she still likes you I guarantee she will get jealous and come crawling back.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#41]
The advice is old, but it suits the OP perfectly:

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:57:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Thanks for the troll thread, OP.  I needed the lols.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:58:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
And what exactly was "the issue"?
View Quote

Probably his over-usage of social media, and that he couldn't man up and talk to her but instead face booked her about their 'issue'
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:03:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Probably his over-usage of social media, and that he couldn't man up and talk to her but instead face booked her about their 'issue'
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And what exactly was "the issue"?

Losing the v card... Stage 5 clinger.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:07:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Send a PM to WoWPrO, that fucker slays the pussy and could definitely help you out.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#46]
See: Opening scene of Swingers.

I have a thought about this as well. When you're thinking about contacting somebody else, you're not over them. When you're finally over them, they no longer matter to you and are not worth contacting. The one caveat is if it's for pie and not relationship. The trick is in knowing the difference; if you want to talk to them, don't contact her. If you just want to nail her and a rejection won't matter, go for it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:14:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:33:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Holy shit you are Napoleon dynomite. Dude you are 26 she's the first chick you fucked, you say the sex is great( duh it your first time), you are stalking her. She had to wake her mommy up to kick you out of the house because you were a pussy and didn't want to dive on the snow. God damn be A man. In one month you showed her that you are crazy, retarded and pathetic. She is probably fucking scared of you, she's distancing her self from you easy because she thinks you will kill her. You loved her the second the head of your dick slipped into her used up snatch. She doesn't love you she's moved on and is getting hogged out by a guy that knows how to use his dick. Fuck fuck fuck!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:50:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Most women will base a relationship on emotions and feelings. You probably broke that connection and no matter how hard you try it wont be brought back. Take it as a lesson learned.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top