Page / 10
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:42:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I own page 2
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:45:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yup, all the established gaming journalism sites have closed ranks, because they are all doing the same shady shit and crappy reporting/reviews, and are basically saying fuck you to the actual gamers

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh an interesting thing about this is that Adam Baldwin(the actor) is the one that created the "gamergate" tag and has been out in the front opposing this nonsense.

Quoted:
The most interesting commentary I have seen called this a death rattle of a dying outlet/channel (traditional gaming journalism).

Traditional overhead/payroll  vs  some kid with a "let's play" channel.

I have no doubt that the top brass at these game companies are wondering just why they're bothering with these annoying gaming websites when some youtube personalities have audiences in the millions. A positive impression on one of these youtuber's channels is worth far more than the approval of some starving, pretentious hipster at a site like Polygon.
Yup, all the established gaming journalism sites have closed ranks, because they are all doing the same shady shit and crappy reporting/reviews, and are basically saying fuck you to the actual gamers

Traditional gaming mags have been dying since the early to mid 2000s when it was shown and proven that sites such as gamespot were rewarding companies better scores based off advertising revenue.  Hell, a reviewer (Jeff Gerstmann) was fired when he gave a game a bad review and cracked the entire mess wide open.  Gaming magazines never really recovered as it is pretty much a given they give better scores to bigger companies (PC Gamer, looking right at you).

They (gaming "journalism") has simply kicked it up a notch by getting into the corner of the SJW crowd and demonizing the very people who feed them.  Its worse than biting the hand that feeds you, it's like Glock saying all the people that buy it's products are a bunch of racists who only buy guns to shoot n*****s, yes, in that wording.  Imagine how pissed you would be if you were a fan of Glocks.  They have so completely alienated their own base that now they have no choice but to double down and get into bed deeper with the far, FAR leftist, uber-liberal SJW crowd.

Do not post links to those websites, do not go to those websites, do not give them the ad revenue from your eyeballs or mouse clicks. If there is anything worth reading the article will be put onto a pastebin, so read it there.  Let them reap what they sow and wither on the vine.

You want to support freedom and liberty, well this is the very start of a fight worth fighting.  We lost academia and Hollywood, there is no end to the lamentations from the right in those regards, but THIS is a battle we can win.  It is worth it because if you think gaming will not have the power to shape minds and political opinions in the future you are a god damned bloody fool with absolutely no concept of the long run.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:54:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Oh an interesting thing about this is that Adam Baldwin(the actor) is the one that created the "gamergate" tag and has been out in the front opposing this nonsense.

I have no doubt that the top brass at these game companies are wondering just why they're bothering with these annoying gaming websites when some youtube personalities have audiences in the millions. A positive impression on one of these youtuber's channels is worth far more than the approval of some starving, pretentious hipster at a site like Polygon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
The most interesting commentary I have seen called this a death rattle of a dying outlet/channel (traditional gaming journalism).

No doubt.

It boils down to the best medium (for both production costs and distribution) and absolutely nothing can touch "let's play" vids. They are the cheapest form of production (capture card and a mic) and as it turns out, the most enjoyed by viewers/consumers.

While the traditional form of journalism was busy playing the old game, a handful of folks were working to build large audiences via 3-5 vids a day for years (thanks to the low cost and efficiency of the presentation).

The market has now shifted and what we are seeing is fallout from the realization that a game of musical chairs was going on, there are 7 people still standing and only 1 chair left.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:07:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Traditional gaming mags have been dying since the early to mid 2000s when it was shown and proven that sites such as gamespot were rewarding companies better scores based off advertising revenue.  Hell, a reviewer (Jeff Gerstmann) was fired when he gave a game a bad review and cracked the entire mess wide open.  Gaming magazines never really recovered as it is pretty much a given they give better scores to bigger companies (PC Gamer, looking right at you).

They (gaming "journalism") has simply kicked it up a notch by getting into the corner of the SJW crowd and demonizing the very people who feed them.  Its worse than biting the hand that feeds you, it's like Glock saying all the people that buy it's products are a bunch of racists who only buy guns to shoot n*****s, yes, in that wording.  Imagine how pissed you would be if you were a fan of Glocks.  They have so completely alienated their own base that now they have no choice but to double down and get into bed deeper with the far, FAR leftist, uber-liberal SJW crowd.

Do not post links to those websites, do not go to those websites, do not give them the ad revenue from your eyeballs or mouse clicks. If there is anything worth reading the article will be put onto a pastebin, so read it there.  Let them reap what they sow and wither on the vine.

You want to support freedom and liberty, well this is the very start of a fight worth fighting.  We lost academia and Hollywood, there is no end to the lamentations from the right in those regards, but THIS is a battle we can win.  It is worth it because if you think gaming will not have the power to shape minds and political opinions in the future you are a god damned bloody fool with absolutely no concept of the long run.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yup, I've done some research into this, mostly out of boredom, and wanting to hate bang the Sarkeesian chick

but I won't watch her video or anything because I don't want her to even get 1 more view.

The internet Aristocrat videos linked earlier cover it pretty well

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:08:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Who'd have thought it possible to learn more about feminists on a male dominated gun board than on any other website out there...
View Quote
Knowing is half the battle.  

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:10:13 AM EDT
[#6]
http://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:11:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Remember your liberal double-standard folks.

Religious leaders limit artistic creativity by objecting to religious icons covered in urine and feces =  fascism.

Politically correct activists limit artistic creativity by objecting to whatever they consider sexist, racist, homophobic, etc. = social justice.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:19:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

Does anyone here actually read these websites for game reviews?  I know I don't - I head straight to YouTube, or a trusted internet forum or two, to hear actual opinions from actual people.

The only time I check their websites is if there is an announcement, but I only want concrete information - release dates, what platforms are supported, etc.

I could give a fuck less about their opinions.  I don't think I'm alone, here.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:43:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Who'd have thought it possible to learn more about feminists on a male dominated gun board than on any other website out there...
View Quote

Know thy enemy.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 2:54:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Us as in the gaming comunity. Weve been called everything from subhuman to racists on mainstream. Keep up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD and its neckbeards are the last group of retarded fuckups we need waddling into the spotlight in this.

Sarkeesian is slowly losing credibility and popularity.  Don't play into her hands by letting the fucktards here flood twitter...  please.

are you trying to censor me bro?

CNN and the Verge are hitting us hard, and you think i shouldent spread the word?

Who's this "us", Kemosabe?  How many titles have you shipped, on which platforms?

Us as in the gaming comunity. Weve been called everything from subhuman to racists on mainstream. Keep up.

She's mainly going after people who MAKE games.  Not just who play them.

I make games.  I have close friends and colleagues who have been personally impacted by this shrill harpy.  She is somewhat frequently discussed in gamedev circles in the same tone and manner that Hillary Clinton is discussed at gun shows.  Sarkeesian and Quinn's antics can and may yet directly affect my ability to feed my family.

Again... who is this "us"?  I see somebody who read a twitter post and watched a YouTube video and got their panties riled up.  You're not part of the "us" that's hunkered down underneath the shelling, on this one...
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:01:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I make games.  I have close friends and colleagues who have been personally impacted by this shrill harpy.  She is somewhat frequently discussed in gamedev circles in the same tone and manner that Hillary Clinton is discussed at gun shows.  Sarkeesian and Quinn's antics can and may yet directly affect my ability to feed my family.

Again... who is this "us"?  I see somebody who read a twitter post and watched a YouTube video and got their panties riled up.  You're not part of the "us" that's hunkered down underneath the shelling, on this one...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD and its neckbeards are the last group of retarded fuckups we need waddling into the spotlight in this.

Sarkeesian is slowly losing credibility and popularity.  Don't play into her hands by letting the fucktards here flood twitter...  please.

CNN and the Verge are hitting us hard, and you think i shouldent spread the word?

Who's this "us", Kemosabe?  How many titles have you shipped, on which platforms?

Nvm. You want me to stop spreading awareness instead? I'll let Anita control the narrative then.
And when you dev's get forced to crowbar in uber-feminist narratives into your video games, i'll simply stop buying them.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:04:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That fucking bitch needs to fuck the hell off. I have no idea why she had to inject herself into the gaming community with her bullshit. She needs to find another group of people to hang out with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That fucking bitch needs to fuck the hell off. I have no idea why she had to inject herself into the gaming community with her bullshit. She needs to find another group of people to hang out with.

Anita made over $100k to attack video games. That's why.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:13:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:15:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:21:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
A girl who makes boring video games about like being clinically depressed or something got a million cellar dwelling gamer guys pissed at her and they started e mailing her rape threats, eventually some industry bigwigs flocked to her defense.  

It's being played up in the press as traditional male gamers feeling threatened about gaming becoming more pc through
- more girls in gaming and
- gaming becoming more main stream through tablet and smart phone games

Edit there is some similar nonsense going on in comic books, girl bitches about sexism, supposedly gets threats blah blah

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TL;DR

Cliffnotes?
A girl who makes boring video games about like being clinically depressed or something got a million cellar dwelling gamer guys pissed at her and they started e mailing her rape threats, eventually some industry bigwigs flocked to her defense.  

It's being played up in the press as traditional male gamers feeling threatened about gaming becoming more pc through

Edit there is some similar nonsense going on in comic books, girl bitches about sexism, supposedly gets threats blah blah

is that all you're getting from this?
she slept with a writer to make a good review to pimp her game.

stop perpetuating this is a sexist issue.
this is about attacks from anita, and feminist campaigns. unethical reporting and the like. and trying to force feminist and leftist narratives into video games by force.
If the dev's dont make the "correct" PC message, they get attacked by folks like anita and eventually fired.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:28:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:29:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From just kickstarter?

Why don't we start a 100K kickstarter campaign to attack her?
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:30:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The article you posted says the guy she was fucking never reviewed her shitty game or mentioned it again after they became involved.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
TL;DR

Cliffnotes?

this is about attacks from anita, and feminist campaigns. unethical reporting and the like. and trying to force feminist and leftist narratives into video games by force.
If the dev's dont make the "correct" PC message, they get attacked by folks like anita and eventually fired.

The article you posted says the guy she was fucking never reviewed her shitty game or mentioned it again after they became involved.  

you mean the one with the spin?
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:34:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:41:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:]Ok, where is his review?  

Let's face facts, I am sure there is liberal femino nazi nonsense in the CA based gaming industry, I'm also sure gaming is full of mysogynist retards who, while they would never do shit, were tweeting and texting all kinds of nasty shit to and about her.

We already have comments about naked photos of her in this thread, who cares if she let some guy ejaculate on her tits? What business is that of mine?
View Quote

I get it, You don't care if Developers get cornered into making politically correct games and drivel.
which is the bigger point of the thread. and journalists receiving money to pimp certain games, and other forced out for non favorable reviews.

fuck ubiased reporting.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:46:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:51:24 AM EDT
[#22]

Originally Posted By Aimless

Ok, where is his review?  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Aimless

you mean the one with the spin?
Ok, where is his review?  

Let's face facts, I am sure there is liberal femino nazi nonsense in the CA based gaming industry, I'm also sure gaming is full of mysogynist retards who, while they would never do shit, were tweeting and texting all kinds of nasty shit to and about her.

We already have comments about naked photos of her in this thread, who cares if she let some guy ejaculate on her tits? What business is that of mine?

Look up "5guys internetaristocrat" there is a video that explains the true timlines better than i can

I will say that the folks that invested/gave her money, then positive reviews, are a bigger issue than who fucked who. The fucking is just what blew the top off it.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:53:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You said she fucked a guy to get a good review, what review? What did he do to help her career?  

She didn't pay anyone, right?

I'm sure she's an annoying twat and all but you are the one alleging she used her evil female parts to get a good review.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get it, You don't care if Developers get cornered into making politically correct games and drivel.
which is the bigger point of the thread. and journalists receiving money to pimp certain games, and other forced out for non favorable reviews.

fuck ubiased reporting.
You said she fucked a guy to get a good review, what review? What did he do to help her career?  

She didn't pay anyone, right?

I'm sure she's an annoying twat and all but you are the one alleging she used her evil female parts to get a good review.

I'm not going if you're going to frame this conversation with the assumption you're making. I get it. You're not on the side of the consumer.
you're on a fishing expedition.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:53:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
TL;DR

Cliffnotes?

Zoe Quinn isn't the central part in this, even if she did fuck FIVE different guys involved in video game "journalism" that could better her by giving more press, favorable reviews, etc., It's the overall state of the industry. Patricia Hernandez keeps giving favorable reviews and press towards people she's involved with as well. Anita is just filling the role of Al Sharpton for the feminists.

There are so many parts of GG coming out that shows the whole barrel is rotten apples. This is liberalism at it's worst. They're trying to control another industry, through both journalism and cries of "muh misogyny" and twist it to their wills, which WILL kill the industry.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:55:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Zoe Quinn isn't the central part in this, even if she did fuck FIVE different guys involved in video game "journalism" that could better her by giving more press, favorable reviews, etc., It's the overall state of the industry. Patricia Hernandez keeps giving favorable reviews and press towards people she's involved with as well. Anita is just filling the role of Al Sharpton for the feminists.

There are so many parts of GG coming out that shows the whole barrel is rotten apples. This is liberalism at it's worst. They're trying to control another industry, through both journalism and cries of "muh misogyny" and twist it to their wills, which WILL kill the industry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
TL;DR

Cliffnotes?

He's from New York, so i wouldn't be surprised if his ympathies are with the left.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:56:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:58:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm honestly not that interested in the gaming industry,
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:59:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:00:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:04:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yeah I don't care about golf or darts either and I've played those too.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lets put it like this.

Gamer's are trying to avoid getting forced into censorship like in europe and australia. Don't you think New York gun owners wished people cared a little more so they didnt have mag caps and semi auto bans?
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:05:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So when anti gun bills come up or get passed, only the manufacturers can complain or worry about the outcome? I've been gaming for thirty years now, this effects US. You work in the industry, but why is there an industry to work in? Why do you get a paycheck? Gamers. We, both devs and gamers, stand to lose if the SJWs win. Games have been a big part of my life, just like firearms have been. I've not worked in either field in a production role, I just love games and guns.

These cunts just want to bitch until they get their way, then they'll bitch about the next thing that doesn't cater exclusively to them. Gamers and devs are in this together.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:07:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is like the video games industry version of the SAFE act. If Anita and her ilk get their way, it's the beginning of the end for the industry.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:10:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This is like the video games industry version of the SAFE act. If Anita and her ilk get their way, it's the beginning of the end for the industry.
View Quote

but he doesn't care about the industry. he wouldn't care if it went under.

this is why i don't feel bad about New Yorkers getting the Safe Act. I've yet to meet a Yankee that actually cares about other peoples liberties, freedom etc.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:12:37 AM EDT
[#34]
What zoe (and the dudes she was bangin) did sounds like a conflict of interest.  In a lot of industries - that's a paddlin.

Crying "omgz sexism from the looz3r basement nurds!" is just a cover, an excuse to turn gaming into the affirmative action rock-show that Hollywood has become.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:17:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

fuck ubiased reporting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

fuck ubiased reporting.

That's kind of where everything goes sideways and out of the realm of reality.

That has been the game forever in every industry. You are either independent or you have to dance. The degree to which you play the game (and the benefits derived) is the art-form that separates success and failure (which is a two way street of consumers and producers).

I don't know where this noble idealization of journalism for consumer products is coming from, but it is dead in the water. It really, really pisses off all involved with "gamergate" that the YouTube biggies have remained silent. They are riding off into the future. Why would the guys running the printing presses get involved in the political machinations of the scribes guild?

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:19:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That has been the game forever in every industry. You are either independent or you have to dance. The degree to which you play the game (and the benefits derived) is the art-form that separates success and failure (which is a two way street of consumers and producers).

I don't know where this noble idealization of journalism for consumer products is coming from, but it is dead in the water. It really, really pisses off all involved with "gamergate" that the YouTube biggies have remained silent. They are riding off into the future. Why would the guys running the printing presses get involved in the political machinations of the scribes guild?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

fuck ubiased reporting.

So when the media starts bitching and raising hell. and trying to force public opinion to get the gun makers to make NY compliant rifles. everyone should shut the fuck up and deal with neutered rifles?

you guys aren't putting two and two together. Bullshit reporting is going to get things BANNED.

If they started saying battlefield 3 is misogynist because it have Tan gear, and people got behind it in mass. people will rally to ban it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:35:47 AM EDT
[#37]
If GTA5 for the PS4 doesn't allow me to kill hookers, I'll be back.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:37:02 AM EDT
[#38]
who the hell voted to have SJW influence in games?
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:39:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Maybe this will help.

This all came out on the same day... because all of those games "journalists" are on GameJournoPro - the game equivalent of Ezra Klein's leftist JournoList that suppressed stories about Obama because they bought ink by the barrel and chose the stories that would be written.

And Sarkeesian says she doesn't even like videogames.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:43:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Maybe this will help.

https://thepatriotperspective.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/gamergate-in-5-minutes.png

This all came out on the same day... because all of those games "journalists" are on GameJournoPro - the game equivalent of Ezra Klein's leftist JournoList that suppressed stories about Obama because they bought ink by the barrel and chose the stories that would be written.
https://thepatriotperspective.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/a84.jpg

View Quote

IM going to post this in the OP.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:55:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe this will help.

https://thepatriotperspective.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/gamergate-in-5-minutes.png

https://thepatriotperspective.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/a84.jpg

A big problem I've seen with gamergate is that those who understand it and who've watched the Internet Aristocrat videos, read the Breitbart articles, read the Techraptor articles, know about the reddit and 4chan shadowbans, know about the split between 4chan and 8chan, who know about DIGRA, who know about GameJournoPros, Kotaku's lies and repeated defense of having no ethics, who know about how big money was thrown around on GameJams that were sabotaged and all the rest...

...frequently have difficulty explaining the enormity of the bullshit going on, so they make up for it with vehemence.

And it comes off about like the guy at the gun store ranting to the dude off the street about IRS targeting... well the dude off the street watches NBC and only heard it was a racist made-up thing to get Obama, while the guy in the gun store was reading about it on ARFcom since it started.  The dude off the street is clueless, has no data to understand why the gun store guy is mad, and only hears the tone.  He hears the tone and assumes NBC told him the truth and that gun store dude is just a reactionary dipshit who's raving for no reason... and so he tunes it out, ignores it, or it confirms his bias and he finds himself agreeing with the "level heads" who spouted lies from NBC and claimed "there's no there there/everyone is racist-sexist-whateverist".
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:57:32 AM EDT
[#42]
And then of course there's NotYourShield, where gamers who are not straight white males called bullshit... and were told they didn't exist because this is all about straight white males oppressing poor oppressed and threatened girls.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:03:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

A better question would be "where is my "half life 3"?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My sister is a video game producer.

I'll ask her if she's part of the secret gaming industry female cabal.

A better question would be "where is my "half life 3"?"

I SECOND THIS
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:06:49 AM EDT
[#44]
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/the-fine-young-capitalists-game-jam

The Fine Young Capitalists’ Game Jam refers to a charity event launched by Matthew Rappard to assist five women game developers in creating video games to raise money for charity. The event gained prominence in August 2014 after it was revealed that indie game developer Zoe Quinn had attempted to sabotage the event.
View Quote

They were out to connect women with game ideas to people who program and create games.  All they wanted were ideas and FYC would make games for women who had the ideas and the passion, but not the tech skills.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:12:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:14:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:16:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:17:18 AM EDT
[#48]
So, the core (original) issue is ethics in gaming journalism?
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:20:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So, the core (original) issue is ethics in gaming journalism?
View Quote

pretty much, if we had fair reporting, other issues would be less problematic.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:27:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top