BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Its in the paper he signed. He signed it and payed the money he must be ok with it.

Really?

I set/maintain stands/blinds, i keep the trails clear.

I even make sure there's water during the duck season.

I keep the beavers away so the trees don't all die.

The land owner gets $600 a acre from the gov for letting it become wild life land AND gets money from morons that have to rent hunting land.

I get a good free place to hunt for my part time work.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe the leaser was not told about this up front .

Its in the paper he signed. He signed it and payed the money he must be ok with it.

Quoted:
the first question i would have asked was...... does anyone else have permission to hunt here besides me??  if the answer was yes, then id damn sure not lease it. why the hell would i spend my time, and money getting land, and probably improving it for animals with plots and such, for some other yahoo to wander around shooting my crop of animals?

Really?

The land owner gets $600 a acre from the gov for letting it become wild life land AND gets money from morons that have to rent hunting land.

If all this is true,  then I'd have a chat with land owner tell him what's up.   Land owner then can have a chat with the folks who lease from him.  Maybe guy who leased it didn't catch the fine print.

Not trying to be a dick, but I probably wouldn't Believe you either.   How many times do you think "I got permission" excuse is used.   How the hell, does this guy know who you are or that you actually have permission to hunt there?

Also,  even though you have permission to hunt there, I wouldn't go around interfering with their hunting.   Not a cool thing to do, especially around these parts.  
You piss them off,  come back to find 4 flats on your vehicle.    It happens a lot more than you think.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:29:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The landowner provides hunting land as a product with a lease as the vehicle to obtain said product. You seem to be some sort of under the table employee that recieves hunting ability instead of monetary compensation. In other words he lets you keep some product to provide a better product. Instead you actively provide a bad customer experience and an inferior product. The owner may be your friend, but you are not his.

View Quote

Worth being quoted.

OP has proven himself to be a tool with his posts.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:35:42 PM EDT
[#3]
This is a good way to make a serious problem.   It's ok if they know about friends hunting but it should be very specific.  He sees the worst of the situation and he should.  To him this is a waste of his money now.  I would not have agreed to vague terms but it is easy to see why he is mad.  The owner should make it week or weekend leases not for the season if he wants to pull this crap.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:46:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wow ...... I didn't know they made penises that small.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never said i was an open ass hole.

I just make sure they know i killed more birds or shot a bigger deer than them.

They hate it when you didn't pay and do better than them, they think because they are paying for it they should GET THE BEST. this is leased hunting land, its not payed Texas deer shooting excursion where you pick out your deer ahead of time.

Sounds like you're compensating for something OP.

Just Posted a CSB because i don't like people that think there money makes them better. The man in the story in the OP has money or so he thinks he also thinks hes king of the land, he is not.

He's the one that got attitude, hes the one that called the land owner and was a total tool about the encounter, i'm simply going to show him up in everything with out saying a word besides.

Hey guys look as this MASSIVE buck i killed this morning on opening day! Hope you guys have fun on your trip. Bye!

It drives them nuts and i enjoy it greatly.

Wow ...... I didn't know they made penises that small.

I've seen chicks with larger clits...

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:57:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I never said i was an open ass hole.

I just make sure they know i killed more birds or shot a bigger deer than them.

They hate it when you didn't pay and do better than them, they think because they are paying for it they should GET THE BEST. this is leased hunting land, its not payed Texas deer shooting excursion where you pick out your deer ahead of time.
View Quote

You didn't have to. Your actions spoke loud and clear for you. Grow up.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:01:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anyway. I'm not the leasing guy, i'm the asshole hunting on it.

Why can i do this and feel the need to post a CSB thread?

I met this years lease holder for the first time while i was doing some squirrel hunting on it the other day. The Leasing guy is very but hurt about it and was very much an ass.  If he would of been cool about it i would probably of shared some of my knowledge of the area. He was an ass tho so i have chosen to be childish and screw with him every chance i get.

Hopefully i can kill this years monster buck and completely rub it in.

As to how i'm allowed to do this, First off they fail to read the full lease agreement 99% of the time, the owner has reserved right to allow friends to hunt on it while leased this is one of the reasons its leased for such a cheap price.

As to anyone that thinks this will affect people leasing it the next year someone always leases it.  A fool and there money, well you know.

Any way CSB
http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=12544&d=1409021033
View Quote

So you are proud that you an asshole?

Good for you I guess.

Unless of course there are details you are not sharing, which would then make you a troll.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#7]
OP,      Is this land properly posted ?  Are you a relative of the land owner?

The reason I ask...

Hunting on Private Property

To hunt, fish, trap or release hunting dogs on private property, hunters must have permission from the landowner or leaseholder.
If the property is not posted, verbal permission is required.
If the property is posted, each person must carry written permission. Link to Permission to Hunt Card.
Written permission is not required of relatives of the landowner or lessee who can verify permission.

Straight from the AGFC website.    

If you're not related or land is posted,   You should have written permission.   You could've produced this to lease folks..... Problem solve.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:09:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Hicks and Hick-Ups, I think I hear the banjo's a' play'in."
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:10:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Really?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
the first question i would have asked was...... does anyone else have permission to hunt here besides me??  if the answer was yes, then id damn sure not lease it. why the hell would i spend my time, and money getting land, and probably improving it for animals with plots and such, for some other yahoo to wander around shooting my crop of animals?

Really?

So see you just couldn't add all those details in your FIRST POST could you...Then of course it would be a non issue wouldn't it.

You do like childish games don't you.

Did you inform the leasee about your "arrangement" with the land owner?  Do you have this is writing?  

I doubt it, because that would be the mature thing to do.

You have some real personality issues friend. You are beyond stupidly immature and one day you'll run into a guy who is not going to play you gotcha games and he'll kill you.  Grow up. This is not a game. Peoples time to hunt and the money to do so is not immaterial to them,
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#10]
I predict we will see the OP in the news one way or another.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:14:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Really?

You're the moron. Douche bag...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?

You're the moron. Douche bag...

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:16:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Does the OP work in a gun store?
View Quote

OP probably doesn't work. He's indicated he's of the FSA mindset.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:20:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Wording is layed out in such a way as.

I'm the care taker.
I maintain it in doing so i'm granted the ability to hunt the land, its right there in the lease these people read and sign its in more words than that but ether way.

I was civil in dealing with the people that lease it. Unless they prove themselves to be assholes from the start.

I will still kill a bigger dear and get to the better spots first. Simply because i'm here YEAR AROUND and know it better than the flavor of the season renters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pissing armed strangers off in the woods.

What could go wrong?

Anyway, owner of the land with such crazy lease clauses sounds the root of all the asshattery.

Assuming that such a lease clause exits.  Probably a 50% chance that the owner said, "it's my land, I can give permission to hunt on it to anyone I want" in spite of the fact that he sold the hunting rights.

Wording is layed out in such a way as.

I'm the care taker.
I maintain it in doing so i'm granted the ability to hunt the land, its right there in the lease these people read and sign its in more words than that but ether way.

I was civil in dealing with the people that lease it. Unless they prove themselves to be assholes from the start.

I will still kill a bigger dear and get to the better spots first. Simply because i'm here YEAR AROUND and know it better than the flavor of the season renters.

Kill a bigger dear what moron?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#14]
It sounds like the OP just likes to fuck with people that have money.

What will eventually end up happening is one of these rich guys that has to "rent land" is going to get pissed and go after the land owner. He'll call his buddies at the EPA and IRS and after the land owner gets audited both personally and professionally and then gets fined by the EPA for any illegal dumping, tampering with streams or fresh water sources and whatever else they can find the OP won't have any place to hunt anymore and the rich guy will just rent land somewhere else no worse for the wear.

I've seen stuff like this happen. You can only fuck with so many people until you run into the wrong son of a bitch and you get squished like a bug. He really thinks he's getting one over on them by killing more birds or shooting a bigger deer. What a miserable, little, pathetic life.....
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#15]
OP is a Fucking Idiot. I feel bad for you friend the land owner.

Dicks like you wonder why they dont have shit. "Oh they have money, I'll show them" Good luck never joining the club, bitch.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It sounds like the OP just likes to fuck with people that have money.

What will eventually end up happening is one of these rich guys that has to "rent land" is going to get pissed and go after the land owner. He'll call his buddies at the EPA and IRS and after the land owner gets audited both personally and professionally and then gets fined by the EPA for any illegal dumping, tampering with streams or fresh water sources and whatever else they can find the OP won't have any place to hunt anymore and the rich guy will just rent land somewhere else no worse for the wear.

I've seen stuff like this happen. You can only fuck with so many people until you run into the wrong son of a bitch and you get squished like a bug. He really thinks he's getting one over on them by killing more birds or shooting a bigger deer. What a miserable, little, pathetic life.....
View Quote

While the OP sounds like a shit bird who could certainly learn to handle himself better that type of 'pulling strings'  to fuck with someone in the sticks out here is the type of thing that leads late night house fires and blood shed.

Refer back other posts about the less than idyllic nature of rural life.  Reality is not Green Acres and there is no shortage of folks in the sticks who would kill over that.

Getting some payback over a deal that you got dicked on feels good but it ain't worth worrying about getting ambushed for.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:18:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Kinda what I was thinking. Non-land owners are some of the worst FSA types I've come across. We used to hunt OPP (other people's property - coal company land) and some state land. Got tired of all the asshattery that goes on there so my  Dad, brother, and I bought 150+ acres of our own in SE OH to hunt on back in the early 90's. The asshattery is even worse when you own it. I had one chucklefuck tell me that he'd been hunting the area for years and he didn't need permission to hunt because his daddy was friends with the owner (three owners ago, who sold it in 1974 and died a couple years later). I had another dipshit come park his great pumpkin hunter orange ass less than 20 yards away in front of my stand one morning. When I spoke to him and asked if he knew I was hunting in the tree above his reply was "we're putting on a drive and I'm a blocker, I'm supposed to be here and I'm not leaving until the drive is over". I took a picture of him and texted it to the local wildlife officer (who my brother knew from working for the DNR) and told him he could leave now or he could wait and get a ticket for trespassing or hunting without permission, his choice. Assholes come and cut our crop trees down (steal them) for firewood. I cut cords and cords of wood off the land every year doing TSI work and cleaning up what the storms take down and never have to cut any trees that have any lumber value. Morons on 4-wheelers ride on our land uninvited and rip up some areas that erode badly because of an old timber harvest that was done without BMPs being employed. We invested a lot of our own precious time and hard-earned money to repair those areas and correct the damage and some joy-riding asshole who doesn't own any land comes and tears it up again. They steal our tree stands if we leave them in our woods from one weekend to the next. They leave trash in the woods. They come dig ginseng out of our woods each fall. They don't give a shit that we've planted pounds of seed in our woods and might actually like to harvest some ourselves one day. Fucking freeloading worthless shitheads, buy your own damn land and stay on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would not gloat about that behavior, especially here.

What better place than one full of people that lease land.

He has to pay hes from out of state, i'm a friend of the land owner and have been fore a long time so i'm free.

I hunt thousands of acres that belong to good friends.

I pray I would NEVER have the entitled attitude you have regarding hunting with  friends.

You seem to confuse being a guest with the title holder of the property.

You are the hunting world's version of the FSA.

Kinda what I was thinking. Non-land owners are some of the worst FSA types I've come across. We used to hunt OPP (other people's property - coal company land) and some state land. Got tired of all the asshattery that goes on there so my  Dad, brother, and I bought 150+ acres of our own in SE OH to hunt on back in the early 90's. The asshattery is even worse when you own it. I had one chucklefuck tell me that he'd been hunting the area for years and he didn't need permission to hunt because his daddy was friends with the owner (three owners ago, who sold it in 1974 and died a couple years later). I had another dipshit come park his great pumpkin hunter orange ass less than 20 yards away in front of my stand one morning. When I spoke to him and asked if he knew I was hunting in the tree above his reply was "we're putting on a drive and I'm a blocker, I'm supposed to be here and I'm not leaving until the drive is over". I took a picture of him and texted it to the local wildlife officer (who my brother knew from working for the DNR) and told him he could leave now or he could wait and get a ticket for trespassing or hunting without permission, his choice. Assholes come and cut our crop trees down (steal them) for firewood. I cut cords and cords of wood off the land every year doing TSI work and cleaning up what the storms take down and never have to cut any trees that have any lumber value. Morons on 4-wheelers ride on our land uninvited and rip up some areas that erode badly because of an old timber harvest that was done without BMPs being employed. We invested a lot of our own precious time and hard-earned money to repair those areas and correct the damage and some joy-riding asshole who doesn't own any land comes and tears it up again. They steal our tree stands if we leave them in our woods from one weekend to the next. They leave trash in the woods. They come dig ginseng out of our woods each fall. They don't give a shit that we've planted pounds of seed in our woods and might actually like to harvest some ourselves one day. Fucking freeloading worthless shitheads, buy your own damn land and stay on it.

This is why you should be allowed to shoot people for property crimes.

I'm totally serious.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:19:49 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm surprised that OP hasn't responded back yet.

Must have a lot of homework to do tonight.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:20:59 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Yeah the rural lifestyle is kind of idealized on this site because of the nature of the site. There is a solid underbelly of rural areas that manifest itself in many shitty ways, poachers, meth heads, etc that rival any urban ghetto thug in deplorable behavior. My grandpa owns a hundred acres and we've dealt with much of the bullshit you've mentioned. There was a family of no good types that would poach on our land, and others, steal our stands and set ups, and so on. My grandpa was never stingy with letting our neighbors hunt his lands and a couple did in an ebb and flow manner as they'd find other places year to year. One of the neighbors kids, because he's been able to hunt the land since he was a kid seems to think he has carte blanche on his actions and behaviors when interacting with friends and family that interact with him. Very entitled nature about it when he does. My grandpa isn't much for confrontation these days in his advancing age so he hasn't forbade him from his land yet but warning to the op, land owners thoughts on your hunting of their land can change pretty damn quick in the face of bad behavior.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I pray I would NEVER have the entitled attitude you have regarding hunting with  friends.

Kinda what I was thinking. Non-land owners are some of the worst FSA types I've come across.

Yeah the rural lifestyle is kind of idealized on this site because of the nature of the site. There is a solid underbelly of rural areas that manifest itself in many shitty ways, poachers, meth heads, etc that rival any urban ghetto thug in deplorable behavior. My grandpa owns a hundred acres and we've dealt with much of the bullshit you've mentioned. There was a family of no good types that would poach on our land, and others, steal our stands and set ups, and so on. My grandpa was never stingy with letting our neighbors hunt his lands and a couple did in an ebb and flow manner as they'd find other places year to year. One of the neighbors kids, because he's been able to hunt the land since he was a kid seems to think he has carte blanche on his actions and behaviors when interacting with friends and family that interact with him. Very entitled nature about it when he does. My grandpa isn't much for confrontation these days in his advancing age so he hasn't forbade him from his land yet but warning to the op, land owners thoughts on your hunting of their land can change pretty damn quick in the face of bad behavior.

I grew up in very rural central PA.  It was drilled into me not to get into arguments with anyone in the woods.  Hunting or just out and about.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I predict we will see the OP in the news one way or another.
View Quote

In before he gets snuffed by a disgruntled Hmong hunter.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:43:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Is the OP still pissed about those high falutin rich people and their fancy cement ponds?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:27:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:49:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

OP, please do the good people of Arkansas a favor and schedule a vasectomy today.
View Quote

Best post in the thread.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Best post in the thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, please do the good people of Arkansas a favor and schedule a vasectomy today.

Best post in the thread.

I bet we could take up a collection and raise funds for that.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:26:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Best post in the thread.

I'll do it for $99.95

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:33:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'll do it for $99.95

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best post in the thread.

I'll do it for $99.95

You sound like the Earl Schieb of vasectomies.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:35:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll do it for $99.95

I use more bondo than Earl does.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:46:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'll do it for $99.95

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best post in the thread.

I'll do it for $99.95

Can we pay in 6 easy payment?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:48:40 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Best post in the thread.

I'll do it for $99.95

Five easy payments, and one complicated payment.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:50:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'll do it for $99.95

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best post in the thread.

I'll do it for $99.95

I'll do it for free.

*whips out tomahawk, makes stereotypical Indian WOO WOO WOO WOO noises*
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:53:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Meth, it's a hell of a drug.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:24:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

One of the reasons I would love for my next house to be a bunker, is the years that I would wake up on opening day to the sound of multiple rifle shots (idiots apparently couldn't hit a standing deer, and then thought they could hit a running one), then ponder the pleasant thoughts of the odds of the idiot hunting without permission, the odds of the idiot knowing where all the houses in the area were, and how little resistance my walls would provide to rifle rounds.  Toss in the fact that I'm building the next house farther away from the road, back in the woods, and the need for hard cover seems more likely.

Put up signs posting the property, and the signs get torn down.  Clear an old access road, and people see that as an invitation to ignore the sign beside the access road and have a party in the woods (and build a campfire with wood that I cut and stacked for my own use).

Finally catch somebody in the act of hunting without permission, and it turns out they do have permission... from the asshole neighbor who doesn't own any land (his father-in-law owns the house and lot where he lives) but has been telling his buddies that he owns all this land and is telling them which spots would be perfect to hunt (including a spot where they would be shooting across a road, toward a house that is hidden by trees).
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:28:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm totally serious.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would not gloat about that behavior, especially here.

What better place than one full of people that lease land.

He has to pay hes from out of state, i'm a friend of the land owner and have been fore a long time so i'm free.

I'm totally serious.

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:30:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I grew up in very rural central PA.  It was drilled into me not to get into arguments with anyone in the woods.  Hunting or just out and about.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kinda what I was thinking. Non-land owners are some of the worst FSA types I've come across.

I've hunted and fished a bit of that area. I know exactly what you mean.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:37:35 PM EDT
[#35]
You know how I know the OP is poor?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:45:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'll do it for $99.95

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best post in the thread.

I'll do it for $99.95

I'll loan you a rusty pocketknife for the job.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:52:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Wow... Just... Wow...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the same OP that memorized the one-off KABA combination to an ATM room, and also speculated at being able to activate cash box servos manually to access said cash. OP was full of shit then and is most likely full of shit now.

OP, do everyone a favor: next monster buck you shoot, I bet you can't sling it over your back and carry it back to your truck near dusk. You're probably not strong enough.

Link to thread?

the the armor truck thread.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1670649_Armored_truck_personnel.html

What a fuckin tool

Op makes his "glorious" entrance on page 3 for those interested.

Wow... Just... Wow...

Wow! LOL! The op seems to spend so much time hanging around atm's "seeing things" I'm surprised he has time to hunt.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:24:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'll translate a bit for you based on my speculation.

"Rich" = "full time job" not collecting SSDI

If I was a betting man, OP honed his perspective on the dole
View Quote

FIFY.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:25:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:41:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I actually kinda wish there were a thousand OPs. People like him let me charge more for my lease.
View Quote

There are too many as is.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:06:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It was drilled into me not to get into arguments with anyone in the woods.  Hunting or just out and about.

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:26:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Did OP come back yet and show us on the doll where the rich man touched him with his money?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:30:18 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:31:36 AM EDT
[#44]

Such a douche
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:33:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Such a douche
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Such a douche

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:35:10 AM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes

Douches gonna douche
Little whiny bitches gonna little whiny bitch
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:40:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Douches gonna douche
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Douches gonna douche

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:44:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Fuckstick is as fuckstick does.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 3:49:29 AM EDT
[#49]

The irony is intoxicating.  Can you feel it?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:16:41 AM EDT
[#50]
personal attacks.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top