Quoted:

RAWR RAWR RAWR.

Your just angry. Go away.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the same OP that memorized the one-off KABA combination to an ATM room, and also speculated at being able to activate cash box servos manually to access said cash. OP was full of shit then and is most likely full of shit now.

OP, do everyone a favor: next monster buck you shoot, I bet you can't sling it over your back and carry it back to your truck near dusk. You're probably not strong enough.

RAWR RAWR RAWR.

Your just angry. Go away.

You're.

Also, twice you used "payed".

It's "paid".
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:47:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Ah more you must not have money so you hate/be jelly of people with money.

I just don't give a damn how much money someone has they don't impress me. They CAN'T impress me with there money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, he's pissed at the rich guy for being rich.  So rather than get an education and become a rich guy himself, he has to vent his jealousy by acting like an angry and ill-mannered child  to them.

Ah more you must not have money so you hate/be jelly of people with money.

I just don't give a damn how much money someone has they don't impress me. They CAN'T impress me with there money.

Do your buddy a favor and let him know the groundskeeper is shitting in the petunias. He'd appreciate it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:48:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Old school tag so I can read about OP getting killed later. I like when idiots get killed, I laugh.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:57:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Starting a war with a hunter is never a good thing.  Once I was OFFERED permission to hunt on a client's land.  My first question was, "who else hunts it?"  He said, "There better not be anyone in there, as I've given permission to no one!"

I spent time scouting it, then put up two stands.  The first night of hunting I had a guy blocking my truck with his when I tried to leave.  He came to my window and asked WTF I thought I was to be hunting "his" spot.  I told him the story, he said, "You ain't rootin' me out of my spot."  He was a neighbor who had "hunted it for years."  

Stalemate?  Naw.  I pulled my stands and dumped bleach in a solid line around the entire perimeter of the place.  I have other places to hunt.  He didn't.

I've heard of guys doing dangerous stuff like cutting part way through stands . . .

Lowdown that is.  But not unheard of.  Sadly.  
View Quote

Must have been a very small tract, or you are in the bleach business
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:02:09 AM EDT
[#5]
This thread is special.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:02:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Old school tag so I can read about OP getting killed later. I like when idiots get killed, I laugh.
View Quote

Me too!

We should hang out.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:12:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Who the fuck signs a lease that allows the owner's friends/family to hunt there?

Hell we begrudged even the owners to hunt when we were running leases. Nothing good ever comes from being "flexible" as to outsiders who can hunt a lease you have paid for.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:18:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Don't have to i practice the art of being friendly to the local farmers and asking for permission to hunt on the land. You know the way its been done around here fore the last 100 or more years. You know the american values.

I also share my kills with them if they want any and i don't fuck up there roads with my $78,000 bro truck.

Or leave around trash.

Or one of the other 1000 fucked up things leasers do.

Most land owners only tolerate leasers because they have huge pile of cash.

I remember when only poor people hunted, then it became popular now most people only have the public land to hunt on because of land leases.
Because the rich leasers think why attempt to get permission with my social skills when i can throw money at the problem.

The story of America on a micro scale.
Are values have been thrown out in favor of currency.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol. I like it.

Some will most wont.

Before its over you will see who rents land and who doesn't.

You rent land with your labor as you said before.

Is this a "I know a guy who owns land" thread?

Do YOU own land for hunting?

Don't have to i practice the art of being friendly to the local farmers and asking for permission to hunt on the land. You know the way its been done around here fore the last 100 or more years. You know the american values.

I also share my kills with them if they want any and i don't fuck up there roads with my $78,000 bro truck.

Or leave around trash.

Or one of the other 1000 fucked up things leasers do.

Most land owners only tolerate leasers because they have huge pile of cash.

I remember when only poor people hunted, then it became popular now most people only have the public land to hunt on because of land leases.
Because the rich leasers think why attempt to get permission with my social skills when i can throw money at the problem.

The story of America on a micro scale.
Are values have been thrown out in favor of currency.

Maybe you can go put your treestand up in Zucotti Park.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#9]
OP I think you are crooked and a thief
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:26:36 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I never said i was an open ass hole.

I just make sure they know i killed more birds or shot a bigger deer than them.

They hate it when you didn't pay and do better than them, they think because they are paying for it they should GET THE BEST. this is leased hunting land, its not payed Texas deer shooting excursion where you pick out your deer ahead of time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would not gloat about that behavior, especially here.

What better place than one full of people that lease land.

He has to pay hes from out of state, i'm a friend of the land owner and have been fore a long time so i'm free.

I hunt thousands of acres that belong to good friends.

I pray I would NEVER have the entitled attitude you have regarding hunting with  friends.

You seem to confuse being a guest with the title holder of the property.

You are the hunting world's version of the FSA.

They hate it when you didn't pay and do better than them, they think because they are paying for it they should GET THE BEST. this is leased hunting land, its not payed Texas deer shooting excursion where you pick out your deer ahead of time.

Sounds like someone has a chip on their shoulders and/or an inferiority complex?  

Growing up can help cure that.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:36:15 AM EDT
[#11]
I
never said i was an open ass hole.

View Quote

You didn't have to, it was inferred from the story you told.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:37:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Don't blame it on me my father was here and now i'm here, if you don't want to have us there they are more than welcome to NOT lease it and do lease some land that's 10 times more expensive border the state AND federal land or that's the same price does yet doesn't not border the state AND federal land..

Its his own fault for staring out with the tough guy THIS IS MY LAND! WHY YOU ON MY LAND! GET OFF MY LAND RAWR RAWR RAWR. All he had to do was act civil he chose not to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I write leases airtight because of people like you.

Don't blame it on me my father was here and now i'm here, if you don't want to have us there they are more than welcome to NOT lease it and do lease some land that's 10 times more expensive border the state AND federal land or that's the same price does yet doesn't not border the state AND federal land..

Its his own fault for staring out with the tough guy THIS IS MY LAND! WHY YOU ON MY LAND! GET OFF MY LAND RAWR RAWR RAWR. All he had to do was act civil he chose not to.

Don't forget to pick up your Obama-phone before 2016
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:48:28 AM EDT
[#13]
So, does the land owner verbally advise the leasing party that he allows other people to hunt there, or does he hide it in the contract and keep his mouth shut like a piece of human trash?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:03:27 AM EDT
[#14]
OP sounds like a "hunting accident" just waiting to happen.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:09:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yeah, once you start paying attention it doesn't take long to notice that the OP posts a remarkable amount of stupid shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy shit after getting through this thread then seeing the armored car thread.....

OP is quite literally 'tarded.

Yeah, once you start paying attention it doesn't take long to notice that the OP posts a remarkable amount of stupid shit.

And can't seem to write a coherent sentence.  Op has the education of a goat.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:13:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Who the fuck signs a lease that allows the owner's friends/family to hunt there?

Hell we begrudged even the owners to hunt when we were running leases. Nothing good ever comes from being "flexible" as to outsiders who can hunt a lease you have paid for.  

View Quote

I know this makes no sense.  Unless its a hunting club with several KNOWN members.

OP may have a right to hunt the land but he should've been the bigger man and talk with the land owner about the new leaser going ape shit on him.  Just saying.  

This is the problem with hunters.  Hunters being antis.  Good job guys.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:13:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah you end up with people like the op hunting there.  Thinking his entitled ass gets priority over a paying lessee.  And then he thinks he is entitled to act like a d bag because "his daddy hunted there" and "he's going to show the rich folk."
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:17:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Asshole that used to work with me was charged with Armed Criminal Trespass. Felony.

One warning, second time jail. He said it was his right. Because he lived next to the property.
View Quote

And now he can't own a gun to go hunting.  Idiots.  I see people like this all the time in our club.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:24:35 AM EDT
[#19]
OP, please do the good people of Arkansas a favor and schedule a vasectomy today.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:29:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You should probably hunt less and maybe make some time for a GED class.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyway. I'm not the leasing guy, i'm the asshole hunting on it.

Why can i do this and feel the need to post a CSB thread?

I met this years lease holder for the first time while i was doing some squirrel hunting on it the other day. The Leasing guy is very but hurt about it and was very much an ass.  If he would of been cool about it i would probably of shared some of my knowledge of the area. He was an ass tho so i have chosen to be childish and screw with him every chance i get.

Hopefully i can kill this years monster buck and completely rub it in.

As to how i'm allowed to do this, First off they fail to read the full lease agreement 99% of the time, the owner has reserved right to allow friends to hunt on it while leased this is one of the reasons its leased for such a cheap price.

As to anyone that thinks this will affect people leasing it the next year someone always leases it.  A fool and there money, well you know.

Any way CSB
http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=12544&d=1409021033

You should probably hunt less and maybe make some time for a GED class.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:41:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I
You didn't have to, it was inferred completely apparent from the story you told.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I
never said i was an open ass hole.

You didn't have to, it was inferred completely apparent from the story you told.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What a fuckin tool

Op makes his "glorious" entrance on page 3 for those interested.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the same OP that memorized the one-off KABA combination to an ATM room, and also speculated at being able to activate cash box servos manually to access said cash. OP was full of shit then and is most likely full of shit now.

OP, do everyone a favor: next monster buck you shoot, I bet you can't sling it over your back and carry it back to your truck near dusk. You're probably not strong enough.

Link to thread?

the the armor truck thread.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1670649_Armored_truck_personnel.html

What a fuckin tool

Op makes his "glorious" entrance on page 3 for those interested.

Wow... Just... Wow...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:47:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How old are you.....12?

Threads like this remind me how much I dislike people in general.
View Quote

Yep, OP is the ahole here.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:50:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How old are you.....12?

I'm guessing, and this is just a guess here, that what he meant in the other thread about "I eat my breakfast at the same place at the same time every day, watching them put money in the ATM" is the Junior High cafeteria, where he's on the Free Breakfast/Lunch program.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:55:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm guessing, and this is just a guess here, that what he meant in the other thread about "I eat my breakfast at the same place at the same time every day, watching them put money in the ATM" is the Junior High cafeteria, where he's on the Free Breakfast/Lunch program.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How old are you.....12?

That bitch of a lunch lady won't give him an extra stack of pancakes!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:56:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How old are you.....12?

That's cuz the rich bitch makes like 9 bucks an hour...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:59:07 AM EDT
[#27]
You're a bright one, OP. I'll be sure to avoid you. Thanks for outing yourself and saving us the trouble of finding out about you on our own.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Wording is layed out in such a way as.

I'm the care taker.
I maintain it in doing so i'm granted the ability to hunt the land, its right there in the lease these people read and sign its in more words than that but ether way.

I was civil in dealing with the people that lease it. Unless they prove themselves to be assholes from the start.

I will still kill a bigger dear and get to the better spots first. Simply because i'm here YEAR AROUND and know it better than the flavor of the season renters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pissing armed strangers off in the woods.

What could go wrong?

Anyway, owner of the land with such crazy lease clauses sounds the root of all the asshattery.

Assuming that such a lease clause exits.  Probably a 50% chance that the owner said, "it's my land, I can give permission to hunt on it to anyone I want" in spite of the fact that he sold the hunting rights.

Wording is layed out in such a way as.

I'm the care taker.
I maintain it in doing so i'm granted the ability to hunt the land, its right there in the lease these people read and sign its in more words than that but ether way.

I was civil in dealing with the people that lease it. Unless they prove themselves to be assholes from the start.

I will still kill a bigger dear and get to the better spots first. Simply because i'm here YEAR AROUND and know it better than the flavor of the season renters.

Fore some one that'd so confident in hes ability too ether reed from understand the written's word... holy shit, OP.

TRG
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:14:13 AM EDT
[#29]
I wish I understood God's plan better; to allow people like the OP to run around while taking folks like Jeep from this world...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:28:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
snip

There are some folks that have hunted a property for years, helped maintain the woods and wildlife habitat, etc...that now are being outbid.  Money has always carried more weight than blood I guess.
View Quote

TRUTH.

Bought a house bordering a landowner that I have known my entire life, he owns acreage all over the place.  Talked to him when I bought the house, asked if it was okay for me to hunt the couple hundred wooded acres bordering my house that he owned, he said he would love it if I did.
I went through and cut back some roads and maintained some stand areas.
Bunch of guys from MD showed up and threw cash at him and he leased it out immediately.  They have much deeper pockets than I.
Last I heard the lease guys just verbally abused and kicked off an old man who is a family friend of the landowner who was cutting up some downed trees for firewood for this winter.
Landowner doesn't care.  Money talks.

It is depressing to have the mental image change so much of someone you have respected and thought highly of your entire life.

ETA:  I have not set foot on the land since it was leased, I may not like the landowners decision but I respect it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:47:23 AM EDT
[#31]
congratulations OP you are one of the most butthurt OPs ever on ARFCOM, cant tell if you are more butthurt than the "WAAAH, neighbor bought his kid a new $50k truck, WAAAH" guy

I also hunt for free whenever I want, family land.  I actually have my choice of 2 different huge acreage spots to hunt anytime, and also have friends that are always inviting me to hunt their places, some even out of season with special nuisance permits (farmland).   And I never even have to do ANY work on them at all.  So I probably have it even better than you do.   Yeah its cool but I dont feel the need to be a dick about it. I have plenty of things in my life that fulfill it outside of hunting season.   I actually feel sorry for you OP, your life must really suck most of the time.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:56:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:02:05 AM EDT
[#33]
OP isn't going to get killed, the guys hunting there are just likely trying to get away with the guys for a few weeks and enjoy it. Unfortunately for them, it seems like they have to put up with the guy who mops up the spooge from the floor from the local gloryhole and his miserable, class-warfare centered life. OP, no one cares if you hang a big buck outside your double-wide. There's more than one big buck on any tract of land.

The issue I see is that from the OP's attitude, it seems like he would gladly do things to intentionally interfere with the paying customers' hunts... not just scout out his own place and hunt alongside them.

Oh, and just like ARFCOM aggressively polices the BFL thing, if you have a lease you have to aggressively do the same or you WILL have trespassers taking advantage of all your hard work and financial contributions. The lessees did exactly what they should have done, IMO.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:06:27 AM EDT
[#34]
If you are allowed to freeload on some other persons lease, why would you not do everything in your power to help that guy out?    That just makes no sense.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:09:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Lessee is going to complain to the landowner about you.

Landowner might have to make a decision on who he wants to access the land.   Paying people or non-paying people.

Great way to push your luck OP.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:20:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Around here people are a little more honest.

Comes with being an adult and being a land owner. Apparently you are neither.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:23:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Just Posted a CSB because i don't like people that think there money makes them better. The man in the story in the OP has money or so he thinks he also thinks hes king of the land, he is not.

He's the one that got attitude, hes the one that called the land owner and was a total tool about the encounter, i'm simply going to show him up in everything with out saying a word besides.

Hey guys look as this MASSIVE buck i killed this morning on opening day! Hope you guys have fun on your trip. Bye!
It drives them nuts and i enjoy it greatly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like you're compensating for something OP.

Just Posted a CSB because i don't like people that think there money makes them better. The man in the story in the OP has money or so he thinks he also thinks hes king of the land, he is not.

He's the one that got attitude, hes the one that called the land owner and was a total tool about the encounter, i'm simply going to show him up in everything with out saying a word besides.

Hey guys look as this MASSIVE buck i killed this morning on opening day! Hope you guys have fun on your trip. Bye!
It drives them nuts and i enjoy it greatly.

You remind me of the stereotypical backwoods tool that is pissed at someone for their money. You think you're friendship with the landowner is real strong. You just wait til he figures out that you are the root of him losing revenue due to people not wanting to lease and share the land with some guy who gets out of the trailer park once a month. You'll find out exactly how much of a priority you are to him.

You are doing yourself, the landowner, and all hunters a disservice by acting childish and irresponsible.

Give yourself a big pat on the back.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:27:48 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Its in the paper he signed. He signed it and payed the money he must be ok with it.
Really?

I set/maintain stands/blinds, i keep the trails clear.

I even make sure there's water during the duck season.

I keep the beavers away so the trees don't all die.

The land owner gets $600 a acre from the gov for letting it become wild life land AND gets money from morons that have to rent hunting land.

I get a good free place to hunt for my part time work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe the leaser was not told about this up front .

Its in the paper he signed. He signed it and payed the money he must be ok with it.

Quoted:

the first question i would have asked was...... does anyone else have permission to hunt here besides me??  if the answer was yes, then id damn sure not lease it. why the hell would i spend my time, and money getting land, and probably improving it for animals with plots and such, for some other yahoo to wander around shooting my crop of animals?

Really?

The land owner gets $600 a acre from the gov for letting it become wild life land AND gets money from morons that have to rent hunting land.

OP is full of shit.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:30:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Do i have to have money to be happy? Do i need a big pile of cash to show off? What are you getting at?
Is having piles of money some tool to see if i'm better than someone else?

Why do you feel money is the important thing in this conversation.

If i cared about the money i would still be guiding these dick heads and happily taking there cash.

For you information this has been going on for years, and i have had years where i have gotten along just fine with the people, other years not so much.

Having a little respect for people for being a human being and not for how much money they have is still expected in some parts of the world.
I don't care how much money someone has if they act like a shit head they get treated like a shit head.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pish i'm getting just want i wanted, i get to go hunting AND show up these rich fool's.

Yeah, those rich fools and all their ..... money.

Good thing you don't have to worry about having all that filthy money around, right OP?

Do i have to have money to be happy? Do i need a big pile of cash to show off? What are you getting at?
Is having piles of money some tool to see if i'm better than someone else?

Why do you feel money is the important thing in this conversation.

If i cared about the money i would still be guiding these dick heads and happily taking there cash.

Quoted:
Quoted:

I pray I would NEVER have the entitled attitude you have regarding hunting with  friends.

Entitled is the perfect word. Seems to me OP is mad people other than him have permission to hunt the land.

For you information this has been going on for years, and i have had years where i have gotten along just fine with the people, other years not so much.

Having a little respect for people for being a human being and not for how much money they have is still expected in some parts of the world.
I don't care how much money someone has if they act like a shit head they get treated like a shit head.

You obviously care about the money. I've heard "rich people" and "money" more times for the amount of posts in this thread than anything I can remember. You clearly have a beef with these people because they can spend more money than you. Damn those people for their success!

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has to pay hes from out of state, i'm a friend of the land owner and have been fore a long time so i'm free.

Kinda what I was thinking. Non-land owners are some of the worst FSA types I've come across. We used to hunt OPP (other people's property - coal company land) and some state land. Got tired of all the asshattery that goes on there so my  Dad, brother, and I bought 150+ acres of our own in SE OH to hunt on back in the early 90's. The asshattery is even worse when you own it. I had one chucklefuck tell me that he'd been hunting the area for years and he didn't need permission to hunt because his daddy was friends with the owner (three owners ago, who sold it in 1974 and died a couple years later). I had another dipshit come park his great pumpkin hunter orange ass less than 20 yards away in front of my stand one morning. When I spoke to him and asked if he knew I was hunting in the tree above his reply was "we're putting on a drive and I'm a blocker, I'm supposed to be here and I'm not leaving until the drive is over". I took a picture of him and texted it to the local wildlife officer (who my brother knew from working for the DNR) and told him he could leave now or he could wait and get a ticket for trespassing or hunting without permission, his choice. Assholes come and cut our crop trees down (steal them) for firewood. I cut cords and cords of wood off the land every year doing TSI work and cleaning up what the storms take down and never have to cut any trees that have any lumber value. Morons on 4-wheelers ride on our land uninvited and rip up some areas that erode badly because of an old timber harvest that was done without BMPs being employed. We invested a lot of our own precious time and hard-earned money to repair those areas and correct the damage and some joy-riding asshole who doesn't own any land comes and tears it up again. They steal our tree stands if we leave them in our woods from one weekend to the next. They leave trash in the woods. They come dig ginseng out of our woods each fall. They don't give a shit that we've planted pounds of seed in our woods and might actually like to harvest some ourselves one day. Fucking freeloading worthless shitheads, buy your own damn land and stay on it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:07:37 AM EDT
[#41]
What town are you near, OP?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:13:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy shit after getting through this thread then seeing the armored car thread.....

OP is quite literally 'tarded.

Oh, now you're just being b-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-d....
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:16:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Before its over you will see who rents land and who doesn't.
View Quote

You already said that you get a place to hunt for your work so you're renting it too, just with work instead of dollars. There's no difference, you're just a peon renter too.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:21:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
wow, you kind of sound like a huge asshole
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

600 an acre from the gov? Hmm wonder what that contract looks like?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe the leaser was not told about this up front .

Quoted:
the first question i would have asked was...... does anyone else have permission to hunt here besides me??  if the answer was yes, then id damn sure not lease it. why the hell would i spend my time, and money getting land, and probably improving it for animals with plots and such, for some other yahoo to wander around shooting my crop of animals?

Really?

600 an acre from the gov? Hmm wonder what that contract looks like?

One of my leases is a "waterfowl refuge" even though we hunt it, due to a government program that allows either food/refuge to qualify. Anyway, we are the ones who applied and did all of the work to get it and the landowner takes the money that he gets off of the lease of that property. I can tell you that it is not CLOSE to $600/acre and that you are flat out wrong in believing that.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:03:08 PM EDT
[#47]
There's two sides to every story. I'm sure the landowner appreciates the op $%&# with his leasiee

Your description pretty much describes your character.

And  my opinion the free loader is usually the ASS
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:04:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Kinda what I was thinking. Non-land owners are some of the worst FSA types I've come across. We used to hunt OPP (other people's property - coal company land) and some state land. Got tired of all the asshattery that goes on there so my  Dad, brother, and I bought 150+ acres of our own in SE OH to hunt on back in the early 90's. The asshattery is even worse when you own it. I had one chucklefuck tell me that he'd been hunting the area for years and he didn't need permission to hunt because his daddy was friends with the owner (three owners ago, who sold it in 1974 and died a couple years later). I had another dipshit come park his great pumpkin hunter orange ass less than 20 yards away in front of my stand one morning. When I spoke to him and asked if he knew I was hunting in the tree above his reply was "we're putting on a drive and I'm a blocker, I'm supposed to be here and I'm not leaving until the drive is over". I took a picture of him and texted it to the local wildlife officer (who my brother knew from working for the DNR) and told him he could leave now or he could wait and get a ticket for trespassing or hunting without permission, his choice. Assholes come and cut our crop trees down (steal them) for firewood. I cut cords and cords of wood off the land every year doing TSI work and cleaning up what the storms take down and never have to cut any trees that have any lumber value. Morons on 4-wheelers ride on our land uninvited and rip up some areas that erode badly because of an old timber harvest that was done without BMPs being employed. We invested a lot of our own precious time and hard-earned money to repair those areas and correct the damage and some joy-riding asshole who doesn't own any land comes and tears it up again. They steal our tree stands if we leave them in our woods from one weekend to the next. They leave trash in the woods. They come dig ginseng out of our woods each fall. They don't give a shit that we've planted pounds of seed in our woods and might actually like to harvest some ourselves one day. Fucking freeloading worthless shitheads, buy your own damn land and stay on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you're far more patient than I. If I caught anyone armed and stealing on my property after having been told to stay out, they would be staring at the business end of whatever I had with me that day until the authorities arrived.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#49]
OP sounds like a douche.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:20:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Kinda what I was thinking. Non-land owners are some of the worst FSA types I've come across.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kinda what I was thinking. Non-land owners are some of the worst FSA types I've come across.

Yeah the rural lifestyle is kind of idealized on this site because of the nature of the site. There is a solid underbelly of rural areas that manifest itself in many shitty ways, poachers, meth heads, etc that rival any urban ghetto thug in deplorable behavior. My grandpa owns a hundred acres and we've dealt with much of the bullshit you've mentioned. There was a family of no good types that would poach on our land, and others, steal our stands and set ups, and so on. My grandpa was never stingy with letting our neighbors hunt his lands and a couple did in an ebb and flow manner as they'd find other places year to year. One of the neighbors kids, because he's been able to hunt the land since he was a kid seems to think he has carte blanche on his actions and behaviors when interacting with friends and family that interact with him. Very entitled nature about it when he does. My grandpa isn't much for confrontation these days in his advancing age so he hasn't forbade him from his land yet but warning to the op, land owners thoughts on your hunting of their land can change pretty damn quick in the face of bad behavior.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top