BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:04:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

K9s are tested (and all tests and training are documented) on positive and negative hits. Sometimes I help the K9 officer at my department with this training. We pick four cars and I put some sort of narcotic on two of them. The dog has to have a record of accurately hitting on the positive vehicles, and not hitting on the negatives.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What would happen if I trained one or both of my weimaraners to "alert" on a car by whatever means/signals/prompts and video the whole thing and posted it to Youtube?

If a police K-9 alerts on some part of a car and the cop gets a search warrant...they go to search that part of the car and find nothing, but say.... go to the trunk and just so happen to find a dime bag?

Warrant is still good, right?

So the driver is going to jail and the car is going to be seized, right?

K9s are tested (and all tests and training are documented) on positive and negative hits. Sometimes I help the K9 officer at my department with this training. We pick four cars and I put some sort of narcotic on two of them. The dog has to have a record of accurately hitting on the positive vehicles, and not hitting on the negatives.

Apparently the Dogs are a whole lot less accurate than most people believe:
The Tribune spoke to a few dog experts and they almost universally blamed the handlers:

Dog handlers can accidentally cue alerts from their dogs by leading them too slowly or too many times around a vehicle, said Lawrence Myers, an Auburn University professor who studies detector dogs. Myers pointed to the "Clever Hans" phenomenon in the early 1900s, named after a horse whose owner claimed the animal could read and do math before a psychologist determined the horse was actually responding to his master's unwitting cues.

Training is the key to eliminating accidental cues and false alerts, said Paul Waggoner of Auburn's detector-dog research program.

"Is there a potential for handlers to cue these dogs to alert?" he asked. "The answer is a big, resounding yes."

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-01-06/news/ct-met-canine-officers-20110105_1_drug-sniffing-dogs-alex-rothacker-drug-dog

http://reason.com/blog/2013/02/27/how-even-a-well-trained-narcotics-detect

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2011/01/07/132738250/report-drug-sniffing-dogs-are-wrong-more-often-than-right

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I guess you missed the part where they didn't find any drugs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, if you don't want to get pinched for violated drug laws .... don't do drugs.    It is still illegal in VT.   If you smoke in your car and you are surprised that someone can smell it, maybe drugs do mess up your brain.

As for leaving the dumbass on the side of the road ... bad move.

Maybe he smoked them already with the pipe they found?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:09:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, if you don't want to get pinched for violated drug laws .... don't do drugs.    It is still illegal in VT.   If you smoke in your car and you are surprised that someone can smell it, maybe drugs do mess up your brain.

ever heard of residual?  if he smoked out of it, they would know
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:16:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

no...no....
they were in the hoody....
thats what the cop gets for being soft
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:20:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was just asking a question. The article makes no mention of residual. It says the cop smelled burned marijuana. It says they found no marijuana, which implies unsmoked, and why would anyone carry around a new clean pipe?
The cop was a dick for not letting him get his phone and leaving him along the side of the road. If you're not giving him a ride home after towing his car, at least let him get his phone to call someone to pick him up. This applies if it's in the middle of the summer and not cold out too.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:32:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Some days we are really on the same sheet of music.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Those pensions aren't going to pay for themselves.

Some days we are really on the same sheet of music.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1670896_60__of__gov_retirees_making_over___100k_w_traditional_pensions_are_uniformed_retirees__cops_firemen_.html

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:34:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Didn't the cop say that he himself smelled MJ? If so, that's PC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

OK, I read the article.

The paraphernalia wasn't found until after the vehicle was towed & searched.

The PC was his previous arrest, visine, an air freshener, and the officer's non-drug sniffing dag.

The lawsuit also claims the dag never left the officer's vehicle (that should be easy to prove or disprove with the dashcam).

So I guess the question is, does the visine, air freshener, untrained dog, and previous arrest, constitute Probable Cause?

What say you ARFcops? is that enough for a search warrant

Didn't the cop say that he himself smelled MJ? If so, that's PC.

No, that's a manufactured exigency.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:53:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:50:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You hid that stuff real good, didn't ya?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In my experience, every time an officer smells MJ in a car and conducts a search, they, gasp, find MJ! They also tend to find other things like crack or guns in the possession of felons.

That wasn't my experience during my high school years.

You hid that stuff real good, didn't ya?  

Gotta have a good trap.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:20:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"ACLU of Vermont staff attorney Dan Barrett noted that small amounts of marijuana were decriminalized in 2013 and asserts Hatch had no probable cause to seize Zullo’s car.
"The police must stop treating people like criminals if they suspect that a small amount of marijuana is involved,” Barrett said in a statement. "There is no such thing as probable cause to believe that a crime is being committed when the ‘crime’ is a civil offense. Civil offenses aren’t crimes.” "
A small amount is still illegal, and how would the cop know how much is in a vehicle untill he searches it?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If the cop smelled weed he had PC, assuming weed is illegal there.
you fail at reading.  
"ACLU of Vermont staff attorney Dan Barrett noted that small amounts of marijuana were decriminalized in 2013 and asserts Hatch had no probable cause to seize Zullo’s car.
"The police must stop treating people like criminals if they suspect that a small amount of marijuana is involved,” Barrett said in a statement. "There is no such thing as probable cause to believe that a crime is being committed when the ‘crime’ is a civil offense. Civil offenses aren’t crimes.” "
A small amount is still illegal, and how would the cop know how much is in a vehicle untill he searches it?  

And some people aren't allowed to carry guns.  Better check the papers of everyone with a gun.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:04:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Seems some things need to be cleared up.

The pipe was only half a pipe. Missing the stem. The stem is the part you put your mouth on. The pipe couldn't possibly have been used. I'm going to go ahead and say Zullo never used the pipe at all. The grinder was in a backpack inside of the car and only was found after the illegal seizure of the vehicle.
The smell of burnt marijuana was in fact a cigarette that had been smoked in the car around 7AM that day. The stop occurred around 3:30-4 I believe. (3/6/2014)

View Quote

The pipe wasn't usable.

The previous encounter the year prior is irrelevant. The charges were dropped.

The K9 was not a drug sniffing dog. The dog couldn't be used to get probable cause. Not to mention when he gets out of the car the dog immediately starts going crazy.

As for the hoody, there was a winter jacket in the vehicle. The cop only grabbed the sweatshirt.

The cop has been sued already this year for another stop that turned up nothing. So this is number 2 this year already for Officer Lewis Hatch.
Anyway I must get to work soon!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The pipe was only half a pipe. Missing the stem. The stem is the part you put your mouth on. The pipe couldn't possibly have been used. I'm going to go ahead and say Zullo never used the pipe at all. The grinder was in a backpack inside of the car and only was found after the illegal seizure of the vehicle.
The smell of burnt marijuana was in fact a cigarette that had been smoked in the car around 7AM that day. The stop occurred around 3:30-4 I believe. (3/6/2014)

The pipe wasn't usable.

The K9 was not a drug sniffing dog. The dog couldn't be used to get probable cause. Not to mention when he gets out of the car the dog immediately starts going crazy.

As for the hoody, there was a winter jacket in the vehicle. The cop only grabbed the sweatshirt.

The cop has been sued already this year for another stop that turned up nothing. So this is number 2 this year already for Officer Lewis Hatch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The pipe wasn't usable.

Oh boy I want the background on this guy...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:19:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

PER THE ARTICLE...

.. small amounts of marijuana were decriminalized in 2013...

“There is no such thing as probable cause to believe that a crime is being committed when the ‘crime’ is a civil offense. Civil offenses aren’t crimes.”
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:22:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Prove that he didn't.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK, I read the article.

The paraphernalia wasn't found until after the vehicle was towed & searched.

The PC was his previous arrest, visine, an air freshener, and the officer's non-drug sniffing dag.

The lawsuit also claims the dag never left the officer's vehicle (that should be easy to prove or disprove with the dashcam).

So I guess the question is, does the visine, air freshener, untrained dog, and previous arrest, constitute Probable Cause?

What say you ARFcops? is that enough for a search warrant

You left out the odor of marijuana which the cop smelled IIRC.  That's PC for search.

"Said" he smelled. Prove he really smelled it.

Prove that he didn't.

Weed hadn't been smoked in that car especially not recently. It was cigarette if anything he smelled.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:34:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The pipe wasn't usable.

http://vtdigger.org/2012/05/07/sorrell-vermont-state-police-officer-justified-in-use-of-deadly-force/

http://digital.vpr.net/post/vermont-aclu-sues-state-over-traffic-stop-car-seizure

At the end of this video, they explain more about the other lawsuit.
http://www.wptz.com/news/vermont-new-york/burlington/aclu-files-lawsuit-against-state-following-traffic-stop/28202392
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:38:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

http://vtdigger.org/2012/05/07/sorrell-vermont-state-police-officer-justified-in-use-of-deadly-force/

http://digital.vpr.net/post/vermont-aclu-sues-state-over-traffic-stop-car-seizure

http://www.wptz.com/news/vermont-new-york/burlington/aclu-files-lawsuit-against-state-following-traffic-stop/28202392
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The pipe wasn't usable.

I meant you, no offense. Join date essentially now and this is your first post from Vermont and you claim inside knowledge.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:02:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I meant you, no offense. Join date essentially now and this is your first post from Vermont and you claim inside knowledge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The pipe wasn't usable.

This thread suddenly got more interesting.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:09:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Bahhahahhaaaaaaa................do you believe in dowsing rods too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What would happen if I trained one or both of my weimaraners to "alert" on a car by whatever means/signals/prompts and video the whole thing and posted it to Youtube?

If a police K-9 alerts on some part of a car and the cop gets a search warrant...they go to search that part of the car and find nothing, but say.... go to the trunk and just so happen to find a dime bag?

Warrant is still good, right?

So the driver is going to jail and the car is going to be seized, right?

Bahhahahhaaaaaaa................do you believe in dowsing rods too?

Do you understand the difference between "believe" and personal experience?

Guess it's a hard concept for a basement dweller to grasp...
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:12:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

PER THE ARTICLE...

“There is no such thing as probable cause to believe that a crime is being committed when the ‘crime’ is a civil offense. Civil offenses aren’t crimes.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

PER THE ARTICLE...

Again, if it's a civil infraction how does one get detained > cited for this infraction?  What's the mechanism?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:19:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Again, if it's a civil infraction how does one get detained > cited for this infraction?  What's the mechanism?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

PER THE ARTICLE...

Same way you get a parking ticket, right?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:26:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

The pipe wasn't usable.

WOW... same Trooper strip searched two guys on the side of the road (again found nothing either time) and getting sued for those too !!! That one is in Federal court. I think I smell smoke.....
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:42:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I read the whole thing.

They found a grinder and pipe and he'd been pinched once for misdemeanor personal possession of MJ (dismissed) so I'm sure some will ignore the violation of rights.

But if you read the whole thing, morally and legally that cop deserves charges as does the supervisor he seemed to be getting permission from over the phone.

Disgusting.
View Quote

The very definition of Tyranny is when the Government can do things that would be illegal for you to do.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:44:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Edited to include that.

Is possession of small quantities a crime in CA? (Not familiar with CA laws)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They found a grinder and pipe and he'd been pinched once for misdemeanor personal possession of MJ (dismissed) so I'm sure some will ignore the violation of rights.

Edited to include that.

Quoted:
Yeah, lots of derp in that article.

In California, that'd be plenty of PC to search the vehicle without consent.  

Is possession of small quantities a crime in CA? (Not familiar with CA laws)

If the officer legitimately felt that the driver was intoxicated by Marijuana, he should have gotten a warrant for a blood draw, not seized the kid's car based on a hunch.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:44:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

PER THE ARTICLE...

Not sure if you're serious.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If the officer legitimately felt that the driver was intoxicated by Marijuana, he should have gotten a warrant for a blood draw, not seized the kid's car based on a hunch.
View Quote

Where did DUI by MJ come into the discussion?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the odor of MJ was supposedly noticeable in the vehicle and the only person was the driver, is that so much different the the odor of alcohol inside a vehicle when the only person is the driver?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If the odor of MJ was supposedly noticeable in the vehicle and the only person was the driver, is that so much different the the odor of alcohol inside a vehicle when the only person is the driver?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Odor in the car doesn't necessarily mean the driver was consuming/partaking or under the influence.  I took a crash where one of the cars smelled like a brewery - because the driver had just been at the grocery store and bought a six pack of some nasty malt liquor and it ruptured during the impact.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:41:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Considering dogs are wrong more often than not, it's interesting to me all of the people cheerleading for Officer McSnifferson.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:51:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Considering dogs are wrong more often than not, it's interesting to me all of the people cheerleading for Officer McSnifferson.
View Quote

Do hunting dog trainers disclose that their dogs are wrong more often than not?

Is there any credible proof - ie on the dash cam video/audio - that the officer said his dog smelled drugs in the guy's car?  I'm not watching an hour long video anytime soon.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:42:58 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Is there any credible proof - ie on the dash cam video/audio - that the officer said his dog smelled drugs in the guy's car?  I'm not watching an hour long video anytime soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Do hunting dog trainers make up shit to arrest people and/or seize assets?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:51:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Odor in the car doesn't necessarily mean the driver was consuming/partaking or under the influence.  I took a crash where one of the cars smelled like a brewery - because the driver had just been at the grocery store and bought a six pack of some nasty malt liquor and it ruptured during the impact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not talking about a T/A incident, just a plain traffic stop.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:58:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The very definition of Tyranny is when the Government can do things that would be illegal for you to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I read the whole thing.

But if you read the whole thing, morally and legally that cop deserves charges as does the supervisor he seemed to be getting permission from over the phone.

Disgusting.

I want a nuclear weapon.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:17:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I want a nuclear weapon.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I read the whole thing.

Disgusting.

I want a nuclear weapon.

You'll shoot your eye out.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:20:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I read the whole thing.

Disgusting.

I want a nuclear weapon.

I'll wear goggles.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'll wear goggles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I read the whole thing.

Disgusting.

I want a nuclear weapon.

I'll wear goggles.

The goggles do nothing.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, got it - your issue isn't the validity of the tool/technology.  It's who uses the tool.

Again, any credible proof the cop in this story actually said his dog that never left the back seat and isn't a drug dog actually alerted?  Maybe he did.  Maybe the article is written to get a specific response from readers.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:26:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm not talking about a T/A incident, just a plain traffic stop.
View Quote

What point are you trying to make?   The person I quoted implied the driver was DUI but I didn't see that in the article - I asked for a cite.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:28:51 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Ah, got it - your issue isn't the validity of the tool/technology.  It's who uses the tool.

Again, any credible proof the cop in this story actually said his dog that never left the back seat and isn't a drug dog actually alerted?  Maybe he did.  Maybe the article is written to get a specific response from readers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually you don't got it.

All the reports I've posted over the years indicate that either dogs are worse than random chance or that cops don't want the information tabulated.

This isn't just about this toolbag but the unwillingness of the law enforcement community to embrace transparency.

Obama's administration could learn a thing or two.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:30:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Was the pipe and grinder his.   If so, good search.  If not...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So... (allegedly) cop pulls kid over, says he smells pot and wants to search the car, and has it  towed when the guy says no.

Then later gets a warrant for it.  

The American Civil Liberties Union of Vermont filed the lawsuit on behalf Gregory Zullo, 21, whose car was seized by Vermont State Police after a traffic stop in March that left Zullo by the side of the road in 20-degree weather.

Hatch told Zullo that he should give consent to search the vehicle because Hatch’s police dog “smelled something,” despite the fact the dog was not trained in drug detection and was kept in the trooper’s vehicle with the windows rolled up, the lawsuit alleges.

Again, Zullo refused to waive his rights, and Hatch told Zullo he was seizing his car.

Hatch’s cruiser’s audio and video system recorded a telephone conversation — the complaint doesn’t specify with whom — in which Hatch said, “I can smell weed and he won’t allow me to search, so I’m just going to take it.”

Police left Zullo on the side of the road, 8 miles from home, with his hooded sweatshirt to keep warm. According to the National Weather Service, on March 6 temperatures reached a high of 21 degrees.

Back at the Rutland state police barracks, Hatch received a search warrant based upon his assertion he could smell burnt marijuana in the car, and that the car contained an air freshener and a bottle of Visine eye drops, records state.

The search turned up a pipe and a grinder — used to break up marijuana — but no marijuana, the complaint states.

Article

Was the pipe and grinder his.   If so, good search.  If not...

That is assuming the pipe and grinder find is accurate.    Was there even any residue on the pipe?      I knew 2 people in town here who were arrested and charged with cooking/making drugs in their basement.    It even hit the local tv news reports.   Until a week later they figured out that all they were doing was making homemade artesian soap in their basement.        

So do we trust that pipe wasn't a legit tobacco pipe?

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:38:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

All the reports I've posted over the years indicate that either dogs are worse than random chance or that cops don't want the information tabulated.

This isn't just about this toolbag but the unwillingness of the law enforcement community to embrace transparency.

View Quote

So Billy Bob's prized pointer is worse than random chance?  .Mil bomb dogs are worse than random chance?  Diabetic dogs are worse than random chance?  

I've said it before and I'll say it again:  Dogs are not foolproof.  Poor/crooked Trainers/handlers can fuck things up.  Human officers not finding usable qty's does not mean the odor wasn't present.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:49:19 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

So Billy Bob's prized pointer is worse than random chance?  .Mil bomb dogs are worse than random chance?  Diabetic dogs are worse than random chance?  

I've said it before and I'll say it again:  Dogs are not foolproof.  Poor/crooked Trainers/handlers can fuck things up.  Human officers not finding usable qty's does not mean the odor wasn't present.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

How far down do you think you have to parse this until you can convince yourself that you can convince others that you're right?

Dogs are used by cops as walking pretext and this is just another example.

How about sticking to the matter at hand instead trying to continually move the goalposts.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:01:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

No doubt.  (I was only talking in third person because it was convenient.)

http://imgur.com/QKFWgKl
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:03:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/QKFWgKl.jpg?1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/QKFWgKl.jpg?1

oh snap
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:04:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:02:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So was their MJ residue in the grinder and pipe they found in your car?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They found marijuana residue on the pipe but honestly I never once used that pipe and the police only have the bowl part of it because it wasn't together at the time. I hadn't smoked for 2-3 days prior to this whole thing. (And not in my car) My car only could have smelled like cigarette. Grinder was empty.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:24:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
How far down do you think you have to parse this until you can convince yourself that you can convince others that you're right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I just enjoy pointing out the inconsistencies in people's arguements.

Quoted:
Dogs are used by cops as walking pretext and this is just another example.

I haven't seen it personally but I'm sure it happens with shitty/corrupt handlers.  Just like I'm sure cops have lied to obtain a warrant.  Doesn't mean the tool itself is the root cause.

Quoted:
How about sticking to the matter at hand instead trying to continually move the goalposts.

Now this is just priceless coming from you
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:29:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

They found marijuana residue on the pipe but honestly I never once used that pipe and the police only have the bowl part of it because it wasn't together at the time. I hadn't smoked for 2-3 days prior to this whole thing. (And not in my car) My car only could have smelled like cigarette. Grinder was empty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have a copy of the police report?  
MJ residue in the pipe that was found in the car but there couldn't be MJ odor in the car?
Did the officer actually say his dog alerted or is that journalistic license by a creative lawyer?
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top