Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:20:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I honestly can't remember what that fight was about either, but I came to the same conclusion about you in the thread with the fat neckbeard who wouldn't travel anywhere he couldn't open carry a rifle while bladed at 45*.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You and I argued about something a while back, I don't remember what. Despite the fact that you were wrong about whatever it was, you're an alright guy I suppose.

I honestly can't remember what that fight was about either, but I came to the same conclusion about you in the thread with the fat neckbeard who wouldn't travel anywhere he couldn't open carry a rifle while bladed at 45*.

*group hug*
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:21:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Why do people choose to do things with other women that they know could wreck the most important human relationship that they are trying to have?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:25:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

To some here their woman licking whipped cream off a stripper's cock doesn't count as cheating, so I doubt getting a lap dance would count.

I missed a page, didn't I?

Missed a lot of pages and two other threads.
Do not make me look...link me...because, well..

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:27:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

*group hug*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You and I argued about something a while back, I don't remember what. Despite the fact that you were wrong about whatever it was, you're an alright guy I suppose.

*group hug*

If I feel you up, it doesn't count as cheating because this is the internet right? Or is that only if you're a stripper? So confusing...
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:29:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lord, I hope so.  

There was a post a ways back I just ignored because it was so over-the-top I figured there was no way it wasn't satirical.  This one sure could be serious though.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As long as they didnt go any farther than giving you a handy j, i dont see why it would matter.

Really?  Is the bride-to-be jacking off a male stripper kosher too?

My guess is you gals are being trolled.  But then, I haven't hit the lottery yet, so.....

Lord, I hope so.  

There was a post a ways back I just ignored because it was so over-the-top I figured there was no way it wasn't satirical.  This one sure could be serious though.  

It's satire....I think. Maybe 70% satire and 30% serious.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:30:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like you need some new friends OP.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:30:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just don't lie to your wives about it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:34:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why do people choose to do things with other women that they know could wreck the most important human relationship that they are trying to have?
View Quote

I mean.. there are some huge juicy boobies out there.  and if I'm a hungry man, it's like staring at the aged steak selection at a premier steak house.  That might be why.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:42:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I mean.. there are some huge juicy boobies out there.  and if I'm a hungry man, it's like staring at the aged steak selection at a premier steak house.  That might be why.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's my problem. I love huge titties. I've never cheated but sometimes it is very very very very very very tough.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:47:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All the more reason why if you're on a diet maybe you shouldn't wave that juicy piece of steak around in front of your mouth...
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:02:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You seem to be missing the point...

Let me give you an example.

You go hunting with a buddy. You shoot a deer that you didn't realize was on somebody else's property (right on the property line). The property owner is a nice looking woman and has a not so friendly discussion with you about shooting deer on her property. She threatens to call the game warden.

Now you go home and your wife says how was your day. You say ... "We went hunting and I shot a deer."

Your wife asks your buddy what happens and he says... "Yeah we were poaching and got caught by some woman, she was hot wanted me bad but I turned her down, oh and your husband disappeared with her for 30 minutes with her. CRAZY !!"

How exactly are you supposed to avoid a problem with somebody says you did something that you didn't do?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really? He made it clear? If he told her all about it, then why was she upset when she got details from a third party?

As has been said AD NAUSEAM... the fiance was told that the bachelor left with a stripper and was gone for 45 minutes.

We don't know if it is true or not but according to the OP it was not true or was an outright lie.

The 3rd party account differs from her fiances account which creates doubt.

Seems amazingly simple to avoid such a problem.

You seem to be missing the point...

Let me give you an example.

You go hunting with a buddy. You shoot a deer that you didn't realize was on somebody else's property (right on the property line). The property owner is a nice looking woman and has a not so friendly discussion with you about shooting deer on her property. She threatens to call the game warden.

Now you go home and your wife says how was your day. You say ... "We went hunting and I shot a deer."

Your wife asks your buddy what happens and he says... "Yeah we were poaching and got caught by some woman, she was hot wanted me bad but I turned her down, oh and your husband disappeared with her for 30 minutes with her. CRAZY !!"

How exactly are you supposed to avoid a problem with somebody says you did something that you didn't do?

TOTALLY the same situation.

Not.

you fail-go put your cone hat on and sit in the corner.

Nick
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#12]
If you are marrying a woman, you probably should know enough about her to know how she will react to standard bachelor party entertainment.  If you failed to act on this knowledge - then you are at fault.  If you went beyond standard entertainment - you are at fault.  If she is just getting cold feet and using this as an excuse - she is at fault.

If you are at fault - then she should consider ejecting.  If she is at fault, then you should consider ejecting.  My wife thought my party was stupid, expected me to drink till puking, and was not surprised that strip clubs were involved.  She did not expect the retched condition I returned home in - but figured that was my wages of sin (I have welts and deep bruising for several weeks - my friends tried to get some sense beaten into me).

---

My favorite Bachelor party story...  Older friend (respectable attorney) hooked up with a high school sweetheart.  She did the full act of enjoying his lifestyle and trying to become one of us.  Well we threw him a 2 day bachelor party.  He drank till he passed out - no hanky panky, on night one.  One of the strippers tried to schedule an after show with me (I guessed I tipped enough that night), but I declined.  By the time I got to the car my cell phone was ringing.  A female "friend" needed service - cool.  So I skipped out of the second part of the party.  Turns out the rest of the party was just dealing with a major hangover, so I did not miss anything, I had a happy ending, and the attorney's wedding got cancelled (because he got drunk) as a bonus.  Damn he lucked out on that one.  His next GF was 10 years younger and in a LOT hotter shape (she was actually part of our group first, that is how they met).

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:18:52 PM EDT
[#13]
1) And this really is first and foremost, I hope your group has kicked the offending male who spilled the beans out of the social circle forever.  No excuse for violating the man code like that.  Either he is too stupid to associate with, or he did it deliberately to break you up...maybe he has designs on your future wife.  Either way, fuck him.

2) OP if she's getting salty about you going to a strip club or whatever for your bachelor party, prepare yourself for a lifetime of disapproval and her making you feel guilty about everything.  Just kidding, it won't be a lifetime worth of it, your marraige will be cooked soon enough and you can treat it as a lesson learned for the second one.

3) This is why you should have brought her out to strip clubs with you in the past.

4) This is the time to show a little pimp hand and not grovel for her acceptance.  Let her know in no uncertain terms, you did nothing wrong, you did not cheat, and that is that.  If she has big time trust issues, so be it.

5) See number one again.  That guy is a dick.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:20:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
1) And this really is first and foremost, I hope your group has kicked the offending male who spilled the beans out of the social circle forever.  No excuse for violating the man code like that.  Either he is too stupid to associate with, or he did it deliberately to break you up...maybe he has designs on your future wife.  Either way, fuck him.

2) OP if she's getting salty about you going to a strip club or whatever for your bachelor party, prepare yourself for a lifetime of disapproval and her making you feel guilty about everything.  Just kidding, it won't be a lifetime worth of it, your marraige will be cooked soon enough and you can treat it as a lesson learned for the second one.

3) This is why you should have brought her out to strip clubs with you in the past.

4) This is the time to show a little pimp hand and not grovel for her acceptance.  Let her know in no uncertain terms, you did nothing wrong, you did not cheat, and that is that.  If she has big time trust issues, so be it.
View Quote

You think fondling a strippers tits is acceptable behavior?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:26:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think it is a huge deal, no.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would you be ok with your wife/fiancee rubbing all over some guy?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:39:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She should be in the kitchen making sammiches.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:40:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that's the fellow I think it is, he's an "open relationship/swinger/Heinleinian line marriage is awesome" kind of person so probably not.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:43:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If that's the fellow I think it is, he's an "open relationship/swinger/Heinleinian line marriage is awesome" kind of person so probably not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Umm, no, you definitely have the wrong guy.

But also, no, if wifey got a lap dance at a bachelorette party, my give-a-fuck meter would not budge.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

The correct answer to that is none.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

last time me and the woman went to a club she asked me what ones i wanted private dances from

The correct answer to that is none.  

The correct answer is, "which one do YOU want a dance from?"

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:43:55 PM EDT
[#21]
And again, in regards to the "friend" I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Did you screw, get blown, get a HJ or anything similar? If not I think your good. As long as all that happened was you watched/no touching.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm not looking for acceptance, I'm fine with what occurred. I also posted I'd be fine with her getting a dance from male strippers.  Simply was wondering what the hive thought about strippers this day and age or if I'm still in the golden age of male over here. Everyone is so PC all the time on what's ok, I think she's overreacting because she's insecure.

There were dances galore, but no fucking, sucking, stroking. A grab of some tits and ass as part of the show but that's about all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You seem to be wanting acceptance for bad behavior.  She is the one you need to convince, not us or you.  Would you be OK with her and a male stripper?

I'm not looking for acceptance, I'm fine with what occurred. I also posted I'd be fine with her getting a dance from male strippers.  Simply was wondering what the hive thought about strippers this day and age or if I'm still in the golden age of male over here. Everyone is so PC all the time on what's ok, I think she's overreacting because she's insecure.

There were dances galore, but no fucking, sucking, stroking. A grab of some tits and ass as part of the show but that's about all.

I could see most women having a problem with the part in red. Some probably wouldn't care. Most I think would however. Mine most definitely would, especially if said tit and ass was naked at the time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

But also, no, if wifey got a lap dance at a bachelorette party, my give-a-fuck meter would not budge.

View Quote

Huh, my apologies if I've mistaken you for someone else. Or if you are who I thought and I've misunderstood your thoughts on the matter.

So do you not consider touching other people's sexual organs (in a clearly sexual context obviously, not OBGYN visits etc) to be sexual infidelity? Or is it just ok in your view given the context of a sex worker who's being paid for temporary entertainment? Where would you draw the line between "innocuous" sexual acts and something you would have an issue with?

Not trolling here, I truly just don't get your position and I'm trying to understand.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:54:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Huh, my apologies if I've mistaken you for someone else. Or if you are who I thought and I've misunderstood your thoughts on the matter.

So do you not consider touching other people's sexual organs (in a clearly sexual context obviously, not OBGYN visits etc) to be sexual infidelity? Or is it just ok in your view given the context of a sex worker who's being paid for temporary entertainment? Where would you draw the line between "innocuous" sexual acts and something you would have an issue with?

Not trolling here, I truly just don't get your position and I'm trying to understand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not going to throw out a laundry list of scenarios and deem them to be over the line or whatnot.  But it is worth mentioning that breasts are not genitalia.  So while some folks have thrown around the "sex act" label, I do not consider the touching of a breast a sex act.  And with most things, context and intent is probably more a factor than the touching.

Motorboating some stripper in a crowd of raucous dudes in a public club is a far cry from intimately engaging a woman's breasts in the midst of a sex act/coitus.  

So yes, the setting and the context are absolutely big factors when determining if "cheating" went on IMO.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:55:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

no, if wifey got a lap dance at a bachelorette party, my give-a-fuck meter would not budge.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

no, if wifey got a lap dance at a bachelorette party, my give-a-fuck meter would not budge.

If those are the boundaries of your relationship as understood by both parties, then you are gtg. Your relationship is between you and your wife.

However, I am sure you have some sort of boundaries to your relationship (very few relationships are completely 100% open). So as long as you understand the concept of boundaries in a relationship, you should be able to understand that those boundaries are unique to each relationship, and that establishing those boundaries is important to maintaining the integrity and trust in a relationship. While you may not be wish to deal with boundaries more strict than those you wish to abide by, I would hope you are not the sort that would enter into a relationship with such a woman and then knowingly violate those boundaries and lie about it. Unlike OP.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:58:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

However, I am sure you have some sort of boundaries to your relationship (very few relationships are completely 100% open). So as long as you understand the concept of boundaries in a relationship, you should be able to understand that those boundaries are unique to each relationship, and that establishing those boundaries is important to maintaining the integrity and trust in a relationship. While you may not be wish to deal with boundaries more strict than those you wish to abide by, I would hope you are not the sort that would enter into a relationship with such a woman and then knowingly violate those boundaries and lie about it. Unlike OP.
View Quote

1) Not all people make their boundaries clear, which is unfortunate.  Not sure if OP and fiance were very clear about theirs.

2) IMO fiance's boundaries are too prudish.  If OP is cool with em, fine, but it sounds like his boundaries are not in the exact same ballpark so if he proceeds, he will be disappointed.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:03:13 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I

<SNIPPING> what we do to MALE HOGS to prevent undesirable reproduction.

Speechless.  Quit deceiving yourself and the rest of us.....if you were speechless we would not have to read the following drivel......

While I get the HUNTER urge... I also know many men who don't even entertain going to strippers bars or watching porn. Apparently they have a good woman at home who doesn't give them reason to or their wife has browbeaten them to a point that they fear lossing their children. Sounds personal to me.

Girls in strip clubs are predominantly unmarried, drug addicted high school drop outs that have two kids and have no other way to support themselves.  How insecure can a significant other be if they think their husband is going to leave them for one of these girls?

WOW!  Let me get this straight: YOU and apparently others as well, feel it is perfectly OK to  sexually objectify a female who may not have had the same upbringing, education, support system, (more than likely they didn't have a positive male roll model) because that is all she is good for and that is the ONLY way she can make a living? Use her for gratification  or a "spring board "and throw a few bucks her direction and you are free and clear of any wrong doing in this scenario?

You need to be the man you would want your daughter to find.
I am.  I would want my daughter to find a man who sees the truth for what it is rather than through the eyes of some insecure woman.  In life, most people actually are the cause of their worst nightmares to actually happen.  Jump to conclusions and accuse your husband of infidelity and if you do it enough it will become a fact.    

Where did you get the "seeing through the eyes of an insecure woman " part from?  LOL.   Seems to me kicking OP to the curb is the way to go.  It's not insecure at all. It takes someone who is very secure to know she deserves better.

Those girls at the strip club deserve better than the best that they entertain.

Sad for you. Don't be sad.....I have had a 42 year perfect relationship with a perfect woman.  I have gone to strip clubs with my buds, I tell my wife how beautiful she is all the time and I also tell other women how beautiful they look all the time in front of my wife. I have never once cheated on my wife and I would guess that the same is true in reverse.  We regularly go on trips without the other (her with her friends and me with my friends) and when that happens we tell one another to have a good time and enjoy yourself and mean it.  I trust my wife and she trusts me.  

People who are insecure know that they have a reason to feel that way.  Your insecurity is obvious.      

Good for you!  I congratulate you on your perfect marriage.  Sounds like you and your wife have an understanding that works for both and I celebrate the joy of 42 years of marriage.

You don't know me at all.  

You would not be good enough for my very self assured beautiful incredible intelligent daughter.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:08:16 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

You are trying to make your point by jumping to conclusions. First my wife is 67 years old and has the body of a women in her 20s.  She is one of the most beautiful women that I know. She is also unlike virtually every other woman that I know ....she takes care of herself and she wants to look good for me.  I am a 67 year old guy and look better than most 20 year old guys.....I want to look good for her.

It is also true that when I visit a strip club my 67 year old juices start flowing....and I come home horny.  She doesn't complain. She smiles.  

It is a simple approach to a relationship.....Try it sometimes....you might have a happier life.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By 1Bigdog

Now, I can tell you that me touching another man's cock would NOT go over well with the man (and I am pretty sure 87% of ARFcom would call me a cheating whore should I do it ) but doing that and then having someone who witnessed it tell my husband? Oh man...that's adding shame to the equation...

Wake up woman.  First of all do you understand that there is a difference between a pussy and a tit?  Apparently not.  You can touch as many man boobs as you want and not to many men will give a shit.

Whether you like it or not, men come pre programmed  to want to screw everything that walks.  It is the way we are whether you like it or not.  The good men don't follow through on it but they still want it.  

After you have screwed the same women a thousand times it just ain't the same as the first time.  Especially when that woman's ass gets to be the size of a door.  When that happens if the woman still wants sex then the man needs to do something to keep his juices flowing.....porn or titty bars generally works.

Now the woman has a choice ......encourage it and reap the benefits (you get sex and your marriage continues on) or be really stupid about it and question the man's love for you (which generally is the decision that most woman make and then the man actually does begin having sex with other women and eventually leads to a divorce and you end up being an old unmarried woman with a fat ass).

It really isn't complicated.

Sp

LOL, you go from "having sex with the same woman isn't the same after 1000 times" and "her ass is as big as a door" to a "perfect marriage to a perfect woman"

You are trying to make your point by jumping to conclusions. First my wife is 67 years old and has the body of a women in her 20s.  She is one of the most beautiful women that I know. She is also unlike virtually every other woman that I know ....she takes care of herself and she wants to look good for me.  I am a 67 year old guy and look better than most 20 year old guys.....I want to look good for her.

It is also true that when I visit a strip club my 67 year old juices start flowing....and I come home horny.  She doesn't complain. She smiles.  

It is a simple approach to a relationship.....Try it sometimes....you might have a happier life.

They have pills for this at your age.

It's just gross you going and oggly little girls at a strip club.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:08:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

1) Not all people make their boundaries clear, which is unfortunate.  Not sure if OP and fiance were very clear about theirs.

2) IMO fiance's boundaries are too prudish.  If OP is cool with em, fine, but it sounds like his boundaries are not in the exact same ballpark so if he proceeds, he will be disappointed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And so will she. She is right to reconsider marriage if he won't respect her boundaries, is willing to lie about it, and is utterly unapologetic about any of it. Thing is, he still wants to proceed full steam ahead. She's not so sure she wants to saddle herself with that guy.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:17:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP is marrying a man?!  Well, this is a new dynamic to consider.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:20:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

And so will she. She is right to reconsider marriage if he won't respect her boundaries, is willing to lie about it, and is utterly unapologetic about any of it. Thing is, he still wants to proceed full steam ahead. She's not so sure she wants to saddle herself with that guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And perhaps they just aren't compatible, which is cool.  Big mistake avoided.

However, you will often see people lighten up or open up and expand their boundaries rather than become more prudish and restrict their boundaries over time.  It really depends on how far apart they are.

Still, it doesn't mean OP is wrong or a terrible person...just that he is discovering a potential incompatibility here.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:22:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit, I forgot the extra e in a french word.  Stop the internet presses, corrections must be made.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:23:52 PM EDT
[#34]
This whole thread is why I don't touch anyone.  Under any circumstances.  Ever.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:25:13 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By 1Bigdog

Now, I can tell you that me touching another man's cock would NOT go over well with the man (and I am pretty sure 87% of ARFcom would call me a cheating whore should I do it ) but doing that and then having someone who witnessed it tell my husband? Oh man...that's adding shame to the equation...

Wake up woman.  First of all do you understand that there is a difference between a pussy and a tit?  Apparently not.  You can touch as many man boobs as you want and not to many men will give a shit.

Whether you like it or not, men come pre programmed  to want to screw everything that walks.  It is the way we are whether you like it or not.  The good men don't follow through on it but they still want it.  

After you have screwed the same women a thousand times it just ain't the same as the first time.  Especially when that woman's ass gets to be the size of a door.  When that happens if the woman still wants sex then the man needs to do something to keep his juices flowing.....porn or titty bars generally works.

Now the woman has a choice ......encourage it and reap the benefits (you get sex and your marriage continues on) or be really stupid about it and question the man's love for you (which generally is the decision that most woman make and then the man actually does begin having sex with other women and eventually leads to a divorce and you end up being an old unmarried woman with a fat ass).

It really isn't complicated.

Speechless.  Quit deceiving yourself and the rest of us.....if you were speechless we would not have to read the following drivel......

While I get the HUNTER urge... I also know many men who don't even entertain going to strippers bars or watching porn. Apparently they have a good woman at home who doesn't give them reason to or their wife has browbeaten them to a point that they fear lossing their children.

So I submit that this ab absolute massive pile of steaming hot BOVINE FECAL MATTER sir. Learn to finish your sentences.

I was out with some friends the last night and a young female came into the establishment who was dressed in a very revealing and provocative outfit. Both males placed their backs to her and also shielded the guests at the table

from getting a good view of her. Why? Out of respect. They would not want their daughters looked at in such a manner. Girls in strip clubs are predominantly unmarried, drug addicted high school drop outs that have two kids and have no other way to support themselves.  How insecure can a significant other be if they think their husband is going to leave them for one of these girls?

You need to be the man you would want your daughter to find. I am.  I would want my daughter to find a man who sees the truth for what it is rather than through the eyes of some insecure woman.  In life, most people actually are the cause of their worst nightmares to actually happen.  Jump to conclusions and accuse your husband of infidelity and if you do it enough it will become a fact.    

Sad for you. Don't be sad.....I have had a 42 year perfect relationship with a perfect woman.  I have gone to strip clubs with my buds, I tell my wife how beautiful she is all the time and I also tell other women how beautiful they look all the time in front of my wife. I have never once cheated on my wife and I would guess that the same is true in reverse.  We regularly go on trips without the other (her with her friends and me with my friends) and when that happens we tell one another to have a good time and enjoy yourself and mean it.  I trust my wife and she trusts me.  

People who are insecure know that they have a reason to feel that way.  Your insecurity is obvious.      

LOL, you go from "having sex with the same woman isn't the same after 1000 times" and "her ass is as big as a door" to a "perfect marriage to a perfect woman"

Part DEUX here.

1. Wife can't be all that great looking if you have
to go to a strip club to get things going.  Also an insult to perfect
wife. if she was smokin' she is all you need.

2. Show wife this thread!

Especially this:Girls in strip
clubs are predominantly unmarried, drug addicted high school drop outs
that have two kids and have no other way to support themselves.  

If the wife is 67 you have to be close to her age. You frequenting a strip club to ogle some nubile young woman... (who probably NEVER had proper male role model in their life) is probably one of the most openly vile things I have ever read

in the forums.  

Show this to your kids!

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I want to thank the 5 or 6 men in this thread that respect women and marriage.  You men are truly a blessing to this forum.

I am fairly liberal when it comes to having fun, to each their own BUT if a woman says I am not okay with this, and that woman happens to be one you've chosen to marry, why not just respect them?  Why is your animal instincts more important than her needs to be respected?  

Wouldn't you want to have the same from her?  If you were not okay with a certain behavior, wouldn't you want to say, I'm not okay with it and have her respect this?  

You say your woman is irrational, yet you asked her to marry you?  Help me understand your mind set?  You have a choice, if her values are not yours, why insult her for differing from you?  Honestly you sound like the democratic party.  Don't agree with my politics I insult you.  
View Quote
This!!

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:29:43 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Are BJs okay?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Strippers are fine, fucking whores at you bachelor party isn't  

Are BJs okay?
That is called SEX and no.

Get it from wife or fiance.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:40:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Retrograde action back to OBJ Bachelor NLT (DTG of wedding) IOT consolidate forces ISO Operation Happy Life.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:42:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not even your wife/gf ?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:57:24 PM EDT
[#40]
I just came back from Bangkok and Pattaya. Pattaya makes Bangkok's red light district look quaint and provincial. You can only imaging what happened there. Remind your fiancee that it could be worse.

Oh, and... EJECT
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:00:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Not even your wife/gf ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not even your wife/gf ?

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:06:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Some ass burgers floating around this thread.

Big time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:36:10 PM EDT
[#43]
A) Bachelor parties are a perfect storm of stupid.  No good EVER comes of one.

2) Look your girl in the eyes and say, "I fucked up.".  People fuck up.  If she can't get over it, you are doomed.

iii) If you do work it out, don't make the same mistake again.  Trust can only be mended once.

d) Punch your " friend" in the throat.  Twice.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:02:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

My personal favorite is the guy who said how awful and paranoid his wife was, and then like 10 pages later it came out that he was forcing her off her anti-anxiety meds unless he thought she should be allowed to take them. I was mercilessly bashed as a white knighting friend zone beta (even though I'm a married former infantry Marine and have kids, and have no idea who this dude or his wife are) before he revealed that, because I had the temerity to question the initial account.

Every thread about women in GD is a great example of confirmation bias.

"News story: a woman reported being raped."
"GD: obviously the whore is lying and framing that poor man."

"News story: a man was arrested for child molestation after his children reported he raped them."
"GD: obviously the kids are lying after the poor guy's whore wife told them to so she could get a divorce."

And on and on. It's honestly depressing at times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is why I never take the initial "My wife is such a crazy bitch!" post at face value. Here's how those threads usually go.

OP: "My wife is such a psycho jealous bitch!"
GD: "Eject eject eject! Hope you got a pre-nup. Call a lawyer and divorce her first!"
OP: "Yeah man, all I did was lie to her about copping a feel on a stripper and now she's totally not giving me a blowjob when I ask! Fucking cunt!"

A thread the next day...
OP:  "My wife/fiancée was at a party with a male stripper and I found out that she played with his cock!"
GD:  "She's definitely cheating on you.  Eject!"
OP:  "When I confronted her she said that she never did anything more than that."
GD:  "They're all just gold digging whores.  She's only marrying you for your money while she bangs other guys.  Don't be a 'beta'."

My personal favorite is the guy who said how awful and paranoid his wife was, and then like 10 pages later it came out that he was forcing her off her anti-anxiety meds unless he thought she should be allowed to take them. I was mercilessly bashed as a white knighting friend zone beta (even though I'm a married former infantry Marine and have kids, and have no idea who this dude or his wife are) before he revealed that, because I had the temerity to question the initial account.

Every thread about women in GD is a great example of confirmation bias.

"News story: a woman reported being raped."
"GD: obviously the whore is lying and framing that poor man."

"News story: a man was arrested for child molestation after his children reported he raped them."
"GD: obviously the kids are lying after the poor guy's whore wife told them to so she could get a divorce."

And on and on. It's honestly depressing at times.

Your last comment is dead on.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:49:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Alcohol and alcohol related lifestyles and rationalizations.

The positive intent is to have fun and not miss out on life, and to fight off anxiety.

Fear is at the root.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:03:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I just came back from Bangkok and Pattaya. Pattaya makes Bangkok's red light district look quaint and provincial. You can only imaging what happened there. Remind your fiancee that it could be worse.

Oh, and... EJECT
View Quote

So next time I touch a male stripper's no no place, I can be all like "Pfftt... other girls are like totally doing DVDA, you should be grateful I'm only petting winkies."

Let's see how far that gets me.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:26:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Maybe I'm an old fart. There is only one ass, a 2 tits you should be grabbing and they don't belong to a stripper. It doesn't matter if you're OK with her seeing male strippers. If she has a problem with it either promise not to do it again ( and mean it ) , or don't get married
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 9:33:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It's Not too far off from my wedding and some dirt has come out about the bachelor party courtesy one of the boys not understanding what he learned in Bachelor Party 101. Mind you, the future Mrs was told by me what we did but I chose to keep the details to a minimum. Personally, I've always felt strippers are strictly a fantasy and not a whole lot different from watching a XXX movie or thumbing through Playboy.  Regardless, upon every detail being spilled her imagination is now going wild and I'm receiving cold shoulder.  

She's been hinting she doesn't know what to do, and the only thing I can think that means is she's now questioning who she's marrying. We've been together 6years, and while I've lusted after a few girls that have come and gone my faithfulness is intact.

So, are strippers really something I should be feeling bad about or worried about the fate of the big day?  Frankly, she could have had them and I wouldn't have cared but I suppose that is because I trust her.
View Quote

WTF is this nonsense...............fuckin eject bro
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:23:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So next time I touch a male stripper's no no place, I can be all like "Pfftt... other girls are like totally doing DVDA, you should be grateful I'm only petting winkies."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, and... EJECT

I wouldn't care if my girlfriend touched a male stripper's junk in the context of a bachelorette party. I'd strongly prefer she didn't tell me about it and would appreciate it if she made effort to make sure I didn't find out, but if I found out I wouldn't care. Why? Because she loves ME, plus I'm probably better looking and I know I can perform better than said stripper and I make 6-figures. She already has the best; I'm not worried.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:25:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, and... EJECT

Given that a major part of the sex tourism in that area concentrates on the exploitation of children it's sad that anyone would admit to supporting it.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top