Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#1]
10 pages about wives and strippers and no pics...

thread fucking sucks.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Buy him a beer for being honest?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bigger question, what do you do with the guy that ratted you out? He has broken the circle of trust.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:14:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So we have the holier than Thou types and then the  loose cannons here on GD.  Some of you really take the story and run with it...where an ass slap or tit in the face turns into a full orgy of banging strippers three at a time...just like my former friend. Personally, half of you can hang with me and the other half are a bunch of Debbie downers that certainly aren't getting invited to my next soiree. Not because I'm going to do anything wrong, but just because you're going to bring down the house with bull shit and ruin everyone's good time.
View Quote

Your fiancée is upset that you've engaged in activities with naked women behind her back, and now it's somehow our fault as well.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

thread fucking sucks.
View Quote

Here is a picture of an adorable baby goat, just for you.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Your fiancée is upset that you've engaged in activities with naked women behind her back, and now it's somehow our fault as well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So we have the holier than Thou types and then the  loose cannons here on GD.  Some of you really take the story and run with it...where an ass slap or tit in the face turns into a full orgy of banging strippers three at a time...just like my former friend. Personally, half of you can hang with me and the other half are a bunch of Debbie downers that certainly aren't getting invited to my next soiree. Not because I'm going to do anything wrong, but just because you're going to bring down the house with bull shit and ruin everyone's good time.

Behind her back?  OP made it clear fiance knew about the dancers.

You just need a couple of busy bodies who wants to bang the fiance apparently to bring down a house.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:18:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

After a while here you'll be educated that all men are paragons of virtue and all women are lying whores.  

It's kind of amazing to see the mental gymnastics they go to in order to always blame the woman.  Someone should study it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's very possible the reason she is being jealous...is because she has a guilty conscious. I would not be surprised if she has fucked someone else, and thinks that since she did....you would.

And there we are.

After a while here you'll be educated that all men are paragons of virtue and all women are lying whores.  

It's kind of amazing to see the mental gymnastics they go to in order to always blame the woman.  Someone should study it.

You're telling me that in a social group that is 99+% male you have some men that will take the man's side all the time?

NO FUCKING WAY!? Seriously? I am shocked...

Should try reading some of the chats on female based forums. You might be surprised how many of them take the woman's side no matter what.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:18:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I dunno. I must be old-fashioned.

If I'm about to swear eternal fealty before God to a woman, the very last place I should be is hanging around with strippers.
View Quote

That's just...incredibly sensible.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You just need a couple of busy bodies who wants to bang the fiance apparently to bring down a house.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?  He made it clear?  If he told her all about it, then why was she upset when she got details from a third party?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:20:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkxuhzGDeX1qzmdnbo1_500.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

thread fucking sucks.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkxuhzGDeX1qzmdnbo1_500.jpg

Awwwww

Nick
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:21:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Really?  He made it clear?  If he told her all about it, then why was she upset when she got details from a third party?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same reason no one cared about Ray Rice and the NFL when they knew he hit his wife, but as soon as they saw him hit his wife it became a nation wide sensation.

Sometimes the facts don't change, but people's vision/perception will change everything.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:22:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, he failed to mention that he touched one's tits though. Hey, maybe I'm old fashioned as well but IMO touching another woman like that is over the line...then lying about it just makes it worse. IMO the fiance should seriously consider ejecting.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:25:53 PM EDT
[#12]
To some here their woman licking whipped cream off a stripper's cock doesn't count as cheating, so I doubt getting a lap dance would count.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:26:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He told her about the dancers.  Anyone with half a brain would assume topless or full naked girls known in the profession as strippers.

Let me tell you a story... story time...

I know of a guy who's fiance was racist, she said no black strippers.  His buddies ordered strippers unbeknownst to them about the rule... black stripper was part of the girl package.  He never told his wife what color the strippers were because he knew she would have a shit fit, let her imagination run wild, and perhaps even feel like maybe he's into black women... who knows.  I suppose by GD standards here he was a cheating SOB simply because the race of the stripper wasn't revealed?  Or is this all of a sudden OK?

Imagine she got the details from a third party....  

You don't know what the details are from the third friend nor know of his agenda, nor do I... the only details the OP presented that was that she knew dancers were present as he told her so and he stated that he did not cheat....so please stop assuming.

Edit:  Apparently he touched a tit.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:27:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's Not too far off from my wedding and some dirt has come out about the bachelor party courtesy one of the boys not understanding what he learned in Bachelor Party 101. Mind you, the future Mrs was told by me what we did but I chose to keep the details to a minimum. Personally, I've always felt strippers are strictly a fantasy and not a whole lot different from watching a XXX movie or thumbing through Playboy.  Regardless, upon every detail being spilled her imagination is now going wild and I'm receiving cold shoulder.  

She's been hinting she doesn't know what to do, and the only thing I can think that means is she's now questioning who she's marrying. We've been together 6years, and while I've lusted after a few girls that have come and gone my faithfulness is intact.

So, are strippers really something I should be feeling bad about or worried about the fate of the big day?  Frankly, she could have had them and I wouldn't have cared but I suppose that is because I trust her.

If your fiancee was my friend and asked me my opinion, I'd tell her to not marry the guy who's lying to her about his sexual activities with other women because "strippers don't count."

http://shadowsin14.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/funny-friendzone-purses.jpg?w=300&h=300
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/25225348.jpg

I've been married to the same woman for almost 12 years now. I have female friends who sometimes ask me for advice. OP is lying about sexually touching other women, and entering marriage with a "Meh, it'd be cool to be married I guess but I'm not giving up my strippers to do it!" attitude. Eject is the correct advice, to his fiancee.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:28:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yeah, he failed to mention that he touched one's tits though. Hey, maybe I'm old fashioned as well but IMO touching another woman like that is over the line...then lying about it just makes it worse. IMO the fiance should seriously consider ejecting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HOLY FUCK?!  A tit?

SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN!

My wife would have been like "Pics or it didn't happen"
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:30:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The part where his friend lied is kind of important to the story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
New wife? Nah. New friend? You betcha.

Were the friends instructed to lie, keep it all secret, so she wouldn't find out or was that just assumed?

Maybe he thought they actually had a honest relationship if they were going to get married. I mean, if you're going to marry someone why the fuck are you trying to keep secrets and lie to them?

Lets blame the honest guy.  

The part where his friend lied is kind of important to the story.

I wouldn't waste your time on him.  IIRC, in another thread he said if he found out one of his friends cheated he would make sure to rat him out to the girlfriend even if he didn't know her.

Or maybe it was another low post count non-team member 13er with a similar name.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:33:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You don't know what the details are from the third friend nor know of his agenda, nor do I... the only details the OP presented that was that she knew dancers were present as he told her so and he stated that he did not cheat....so please stop assuming.
View Quote

Stop assuming?  He deliberately goes lean on the details and avoids telling his fiancée that there was some hands-on action with the stripper at the party.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that a lot of women aren't going to be OK with that and most of them won't care which color of skin is involved.

No wonder so many folks on Arfcom are unprepared for marriage.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:41:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

HOLY FUCK?!  A tit?

SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HOLY FUCK?!  A tit?

SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN!

My wife expects me to respect her and not touch other women in a sexual way. The rules you and your wife have are up to you- I don't care and I don't judge. That said, I don't think "don't touch other people sexually" is an unreasonable rule.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:44:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Stop assuming?  He deliberately goes lean on the details and avoids telling his fiancée that there was some hands-on action with the stripper at the party.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that a lot of women aren't going to be OK with that and most of them won't care which color of skin is involved.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess I shouldn't be so shocked that I'm in a minority that thinks touching another woman's tits is wrong...let alone lying about it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

My wife expects me to respect her and not touch other women in a sexual way. The rules you and your wife have are up to you- I don't care and I don't judge. That said, I don't think "don't touch other people sexually" is an unreasonable rule.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HOLY FUCK?!  A tit?

SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN!

So would getting a lap dance with no tit touching count as "touching other women in a sexual way"?

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:49:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So would getting a lap dance with no tit touching count as "touching other women in a sexual way"?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HOLY FUCK?!  A tit?

SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN!

Is there actual touching?

Yes, in my relationship, in my marriage, that would be inappropriate and I would be uncomfortable with it and my wife would be upset if I did it, and I wouldn't blame her.

Story time:
I tell this not to sound like I think I'm awesome, but just to demonstrate how my marriage works.

I was in Alaska in Feb with 4 other Marines on a det. One of the other guys was driving and they wanted to go to a strip club. I'm not a fan as I think it's inappropriate, but I got outvoted. So there we were at the club having a couple drinks. One of my buddies buys me a lap dance and the girl came over. I told her to go dance for my other friend.
Yeah, I'm sure you guys think "I'm no fun" or whatever (trust me, that's not the case) but I just have certain boundaries that I will NOT cross. It's worked well for me so far. It's a slippery slope, and I'm proud to say that my wife knows that I hold her and our marriage with the utmost respect.

YMMV of course.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:50:12 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
HOLY FUCK?! A tit?

SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So we have the holier than Thou types and then the loose cannons here on GD. Some of you really take the story and run with it...where an ass slap or tit in the face turns into a full orgy of banging strippers three at a time...just like my former friend. Personally, half of you can hang with me and the other half are a bunch of Debbie downers that certainly aren't getting invited to my next soiree. Not because I'm going to do anything wrong, but just because you're going to bring down the house with bull shit and ruin everyone's good time.

Behind her back? OP made it clear fiance knew about the dancers.

HOLY FUCK?! A tit?

SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN!

And obviously, his fiance feels different.

And the fact that he lied to her says that he went in KNOWING it would not be okay with her.

Not only did he knowingly cross a boundary that he obviously knew about, he also lied to her after the fact.

Nick
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Behind her back? OP made it clear fiance knew about the dancers.

HOLY FUCK?! A tit?

SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN!

Is that even a question?

Unless you can get a lap dance w/o a hard on, you know damn good and well it's "sexual touching".

Sheesh, the mental gymnastics some of you guys are going through to defend the undefensable.

Nick
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:57:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:57:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yes, in my relationship, in my marriage, that would be inappropriate and I would be uncomfortable with it and my wife would be upset if I did it, and I wouldn't blame her.

Story time:
I tell this not to sound like I think I'm awesome, but just to demonstrate how my marriage works.

I was in Alaska in Feb with 4 other Marines on a det. One of the other guys was driving and they wanted to go to a strip club. I'm not a fan as I think it's inappropriate, but I got outvoted. So there we were at the club having a couple drinks. One of my buddies buys me a lap dance and the girl came over. I told her to go dance for my other friend.
Yeah, I'm sure you guys think "I'm no fun" or whatever (trust me, that's not the case) but I just have certain boundaries that I will NOT cross. It's worked well for me so far. It's a slippery slope, and I'm proud to say that my wife knows that I hold her and our marriage with the utmost respect.

YMMV of course.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Story time:

YMMV of course.

So I'm guessing you're probably not one of the guys here who thinks that their wife licking whipped cream off a stripper's cock doesn't count as cheating.

What about if your wife got a lap dance from a female stripper.  Would you consider that cheating?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:00:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Is that even a question?
Unless you can get a lap dance w/o a hard on, you know damn good and well it's "sexual touching".
Sheesh, the mental gymnastics some of you guys are going through to defend the undefensable.

Nick
View Quote

Getting a lap dance is "undefensable."
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:02:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So I'm guessing you're probably not one of the guys here who thinks that their wife licking whipped cream off a stripper's cock doesn't count as cheating.

What about if your wife got a lap dance from a female stripper.  Would you consider that cheating?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Story time:

YMMV of course.

Correct, I'd also be upset if she went to a male strip club, and yes, I'd consider it cheating if she licked whip cream off someone's cock.

A female stripper? Ah...I don't know. I haven't thought of it. She's not a lesbian, so it wouldn't "do" anything for her...though I guess that's not really the definition of cheating either is it?

Honestly I don't know. I feel like you're trying to "trap" me in some sort of inconsistency, so I'll just be honest and tell you I haven't really considered that scenario very deeply and don't really plan on it since it's a non-issue.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:06:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Correct, I'd also be upset if she went to a male strip club, and yes, I'd consider it cheating if she licked whip cream off someone's cock.

A female stripper? Ah...I don't know. I haven't thought of it. She's not a lesbian, so it wouldn't "do" anything for her...though I guess that's not really the definition of cheating either is it?

Honestly I don't know. I feel like you're trying to "trap" me in some sort of inconsistency, so I'll just be honest and tell you I haven't really considered that scenario very deeply and don't really plan on it since it's a non-issue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Story time:

YMMV of course.

Not trying to trap you.  Just curious (yea, I'm bored ).
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:07:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Story time:

YMMV of course.

Haha, ok, no worries
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Bingo.

I guess the boundaries are different for each couple (I draw the line at look but don't touch, please). So if Mrs. Delemorte (or whichever other Arfcom missus needs referencing) is cool with a different boundary line, that's between the couple in question.

OP didn't have that clarity and probably knew things weren't going to fly with his fiancée. Thus, the lying. Lying about stuff like that will seriously damage the relationship. Probably already has in OP's case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bottom line, as you and your wife have, my wife and I have clearly established boundaries.  It's obvious the OP and his fiance never established those, and he made assumptions on what she was okay with that were horrendously wrong.  

I have a feeling he KNEW it wasn't going to go over well, because he tried to hide it.  Which makes it a case of wilfully crossing a boundary that he knew existed.

Bingo.

I guess the boundaries are different for each couple (I draw the line at look but don't touch, please). So if Mrs. Delemorte (or whichever other Arfcom missus needs referencing) is cool with a different boundary line, that's between the couple in question.

OP didn't have that clarity and probably knew things weren't going to fly with his fiancée. Thus, the lying. Lying about stuff like that will seriously damage the relationship. Probably already has in OP's case.

This. And when you lie about little things, such as in the OP's case, then someone else comes along lying and says, "He also did XYZ...", it's harder for his fiance to know what the truth actually is... All because of the initial lies...
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:13:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I guess I shouldn't be so shocked that I'm in a minority that thinks touching another woman's tits is wrong...let alone lying about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I've said before in this thread, suddenly the large number of divorce/crazy woman/no sex threads begins to make sense.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Like I've said before in this thread, suddenly the large number of divorce/crazy woman/no sex threads begins to make sense.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stop assuming? He deliberately goes lean on the details and avoids telling his fiancée that there was some hands-on action with the stripper at the party. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that a lot of women aren't going to be OK with that and most of them won't care which color of skin is involved.

Well, it's obviously the woman's fault-get with the program!

Nick
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:27:09 PM EDT
[#33]
This is why I never take the initial "My wife is such a crazy bitch!" post at face value. Here's how those threads usually go.

OP: "My wife is such a psycho jealous bitch!"
GD: "Eject eject eject! Hope you got a pre-nup. Call a lawyer and divorce her first!"
OP: "Yeah man, all I did was lie to her about copping a feel on a stripper and now she's totally not giving me a blowjob when I ask! Fucking cunt!"
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:31:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

As has been said AD NAUSEAM... the fiance was told that the bachelor left with a stripper and was gone for 45 minutes.

We don't know if it is true or not but according to the OP it was not true or was an outright lie.

The 3rd party account differs from her fiances account which creates doubt.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:33:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This is why I never take the initial "My wife is such a crazy bitch!" post at face value. Here's how those threads usually go.

GD: "Eject eject eject! Hope you got a pre-nup. Call a lawyer and divorce her first!"
OP: "Yeah man, all I did was lie to her about copping a feel on a stripper and now she's totally not giving me a blowjob when I ask! Fucking cunt!"
View Quote

A thread the next day...
OP:  "My wife/fiancée was at a party with a male stripper and I found out that she played with his cock!"
GD:  "She's definitely cheating on you.  Eject!"
OP:  "When I confronted her she said that she never did anything more than that."
GD:  "They're all just gold digging whores.  She's only marrying you for your money while she bangs other guys.  Don't be a 'beta'."
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:34:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

As has been said AD NAUSEAM... the fiance was told that the bachelor left with a stripper and was gone for 45 minutes.

We don't know if it is true or not but according to the OP it was not true or was an outright lie.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems amazingly simple to avoid such a problem.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:44:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Remove head from ass. Choose better friends.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:54:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem to be missing the point...

Let me give you an example.

You go hunting with a buddy. You shoot a deer that you didn't realize was on somebody else's property (right on the property line). The property owner is a nice looking woman and has a not so friendly discussion with you about shooting deer on her property. She threatens to call the game warden.

Now you go home and your wife says how was your day. You say ... "We went hunting and I shot a deer."

Your wife asks your buddy what happens and he says... "Yeah we were poaching and got caught by some woman, she was hot wanted me bad but I turned her down, oh and your husband disappeared with her for 30 minutes with her. CRAZY !!"

How exactly are you supposed to avoid a problem with somebody says you did something that you didn't do?

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:58:31 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

To some here their woman licking whipped cream off a stripper's cock doesn't count as cheating
, so I doubt getting a lap dance would count.

View Quote

I missed a page, didn't I?

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:59:30 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

To some here their woman licking whipped cream off a stripper's cock doesn't count as cheating, so I doubt getting a lap dance would count.

Missed a lot of pages and two other threads.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:00:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You go hunting with a buddy. You shoot a deer that you didn't realize was on somebody else's property (right on the property line). The property owner is a nice looking woman and has a not so friendly discussion with you about shooting deer on her property. She threatens to call the game warden.

Now you go home and your wife says how was your day. You say ... "We went hunting and I shot a deer."

Your wife asks your buddy what happens and he says... "Yeah we were poaching and got caught by some woman, she was hot wanted me bad but I turned her down, oh and your husband disappeared with her for 30 minutes with her. CRAZY !!"

How exactly are you supposed to avoid a problem with somebody says you did something that you didn't do?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Easy.  Don't participate in parties with strippers when you're engaged or married.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:00:37 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote
This guy can stay.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Missed a lot of pages and two other threads.
Do not make me look...link me...because, well..

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:05:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

A thread the next day...
OP:  "My wife/fiancée was at a party with a male stripper and I found out that she played with his cock!"
OP:  "When I confronted her she said that she never did anything more than that."
GD:  "They're all just gold digging whores.  She's only marrying you for your money while she bangs other guys.  Don't be a 'beta'."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A thread the next day...

My personal favorite is the guy who said how awful and paranoid his wife was, and then like 10 pages later it came out that he was forcing her off her anti-anxiety meds unless he thought she should be allowed to take them. I was mercilessly bashed as a white knighting friend zone beta (even though I'm a married former infantry Marine and have kids, and have no idea who this dude or his wife are) before he revealed that, because I had the temerity to question the initial account.

Every thread about women in GD is a great example of confirmation bias.

"News story: a woman reported being raped."
"GD: obviously the whore is lying and framing that poor man."

"News story: a man was arrested for child molestation after his children reported he raped them."
"GD: obviously the kids are lying after the poor guy's whore wife told them to so she could get a divorce."

And on and on. It's honestly depressing at times.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:06:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This guy can stay.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This guy can stay.    

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bigger question, what do you do with the guy that ratted you out? He has broken the circle of trust.

My fist would land square in the middle of a buddy's suck hole for breaking the circle of trust. Don't go to a bachelor party if you can't keep your mouth shut.

If you see something you don't like, take it up with your buddy not his fiance. If you don't want to take it up with him, keep your mouth shut and MYOB.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

My personal favorite is the guy who said how awful and paranoid his wife was, and then like 10 pages later it came out that he was forcing her off her anti-anxiety meds unless he thought she should be allowed to take them. I was mercilessly bashed as a white knighting friend zone beta (even though I'm a married former infantry Marine and have kids, and have no idea who this dude or his wife are) before he revealed that, because I had the temerity to question the initial account.

"News story: a man was arrested for child molestation after his children reported he raped them."
"GD: obviously the kids are lying after the poor guy's whore wife told them to so she could get a divorce."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A thread the next day...

You and I argued about something a while back, I don't remember what. Despite the fact that you were wrong about whatever it was, you're an alright guy I suppose.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:16:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except some of what the friend said was true.

Also leaving out details of a hunting trip is a far cry from leaving out details of an encounter with a stripper when you fondle her tits.

FFS, that was one of the dumbest posts I've ever read.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:18:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Soooooo OP, single or married? That's all I want to know.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:18:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You and I argued about something a while back, I don't remember what. Despite the fact that you were wrong about whatever it was, you're an alright guy I suppose.

View Quote

I honestly can't remember what that fight was about either, but I came to the same conclusion about you in the thread with the fat neckbeard who wouldn't travel anywhere he couldn't open carry a rifle while bladed at 45*.

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top