Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:32:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP should petition the WH to have this thread trashed.

Then he should start a new thread with one coherent and all encompassing first post.
View Quote

First post taken care of. I was posting from my phone while on the road.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:32:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
NO THEY AREN'T! I'M FREAKING OUT TOO!!!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is ridiculous. J&G are the only ones freaking out.

NO THEY AREN'T! I'M FREAKING OUT TOO!!!!!
So am I!!!

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#3]
J&G Sales added to no buy list along with CTD, H&S Precision, and Ammoman.

Very simple concept for vendors that pull fucky pricing.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not panicking here, sold most of my commie stuff months ago.

I do have some left over i will neckbeard though
View Quote

Did you dump the x39?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:39:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Hiding moving it before the soup guys show up?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:39:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL...pull "fucky" pricing?  What does that even mean?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:41:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It means he watches "Trailer Park Boys"

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Did you dump the x39?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you dump the x39?

Almost.I kept my Khyber x39 and an unfired NIB pre ban Chicom SKS, 3K of Yugo M67, and 1K of standard x39 ammo.

Sold everything else AK wise and switched to 5.56 LW AR's and bought two Vepr 12 shotguns.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Dang using post 762 for this, but have ads for 7.62x39 flooded the EE by now?
22LR neck beards are probably going to hit the 39 ammo now.

Sucks cause this means cheap .223 will be hit too.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Almost.I kept my Khyber x39 and an unfired NIB pre ban Chicom SKS, 3K of Yugo M67, and 1K of standard x39 ammo.

Sold everything else AK wise and switched to 5.56 LW AR's and bought two Vepr 12 shotguns
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you dump the x39?

Sold everything else AK wise and switched to 5.56 LW AR's and bought two Vepr 12 shotguns

Why???  I thought you were balls deep into AK's.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:48:10 PM EDT
[#11]
And there go e
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Good point, I just cashed in my IRA and spent it all on ammo!  Credit cards are maxed out now too!  

Got 2 more boxes coming now!!!!!!!!!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I did my 7.62x39 panicking at SG Ammo, where I was able to secure two boxes of ammunition at a decent price and not so bad shipping.

I'm good on guns though.  I have my AK47 and now two boxes of ammo coming!

Two boxes? as in... 40 rounds?

What can I say, I panicked!

Isn't the shipping not even worth it at that amount? I'd just hit up an LGS for a couple boxes.

Besides, we have a full blown ammo goddamn emergency here. If you haven't emptied your savings account and maxed out your credit cards by now you are doooooomed!
Good point, I just cashed in my IRA and spent it all on ammo!  Credit cards are maxed out now too!  

Got 2 more boxes coming now!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you need 80 rounds of high capacity assault ammunition

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:02:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you dump the x39?

Time to move on to other things i suppose.I fell in love with the light weight 14.5" AR's and never shot the AK's anymore.

Before i knew it i decided to change platforms for the majority of my go to rifles and replaced my huge ammo fort of x39 with a new 5.56 ammo fort.

Still like the AK stuff ,just not into it as much as i once was.Had to keep my BFPU Khyber side folder though,i love that rifle.The SKS has been sitting unfired in the original box since @1988 or so.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:04:22 PM EDT
[#14]
I fent

Just couldn't see having to pay stupid prices for 7.62x39 later in life. Sks only needs so much.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:05:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Time to move on to other things i suppose.I fell in love with the light weight 14.5" AR's and never shot the AK's anymore.

Before i knew it i decided to change platforms for the majority of my go to rifles and replaced my huge ammo fort of x39 with a new 5.56 ammo fort.

Still like the AK stuff ,just not into it as much as i once was.Had to keep my BFPU Khyber side folder though,i love that rifle.The SKS has been sitting unfired in the original box since @1988 or so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you dump the x39?

Cool.  I love AR's as well, BTW.  In fact, I just got a Form 1 back for a Spike's lower.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Sold everything else AK wise and switched to 5.56 LW AR's and bought two Vepr 12 shotguns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you dump the x39?

Yeah, same boat here. Once I finished the draco SBR - I realized the other AK's were redundant. Sold the SAR-1 and selling the saiga this week. Which will leave me with just the draco. I've still got a nice stash of ammo, but in light of what's going on, I won't be shooting it much anytime soon.

The AR's get the love since I got my can - shitty part is they love Brown bear.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:09:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Claiming compliance with the sanctions.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Sorry about the mess of a thread. I was posting from my phone on the road.

Ok I'm home, so here's the full story.

I was at J & G sales today in the hopes of picking up a new toy or two. While I was in the store, the employees were working quickly to box up and cart off almost every box of ammo on the shelves. When I asked about purchasing some ammo, I was told that due to the sanctions and other uncertainties in the market, all ammunition was being pulled from the shelves and could not be sold.

There seemed to be some confusion about what was to be pulled, but it was very clear that it was not just Russian import ammo. They repeatedly talked about pulling all ammo that had other manufacturers making the same caliber (example: wolf makes .223, so all .223 must be pulled regardless of the origin.)

They wouldn't sell me anything ammo related, and were unsure of the future of firearms sales. I left after that.
View Quote

Trippy, still cost us all a bunch of money though

Better to have ammo and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Cheers

ILB
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Cool.  I love AR's as well, BTW.  In fact, I just got a Form 1 back for a Spike's lower.  

View Quote

Awesome, congrats.That should be a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yeah you know where they hold product back, inflate the price and then make a huge profit. While that may be capitalism at it's finest it is unethical...............
View Quote

Commercial Pre-neckbearding.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:21:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah, same boat here. Once I finished the draco SBR - I realized the other AK's were redundant. Sold the SAR-1 and selling the saiga this week. Which will leave me with just the draco. I've still got a nice stash of ammo, but in light of what's going on, I won't be shooting it much anytime soon.

The AR's get the love since I got my can - shitty part is they love Brown bear.  
View Quote

Cant argue with that decision, i know what you mean.

Its amazing how much stuff gets collected over the years.I found boxs of mags, parts, ammo, etc that i didnt even know i had once i started selling and trading everything.

I do love the V12 though, its a blast to shoot cheap.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#21]

AIM is sold out as of now
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:24:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sounds like bullshit.
View Quote

I believe it got to change the prices on it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:26:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:26:40 PM EDT
[#24]
F-it, in for 1k 7.62, working on a 7.62 upper so I'll put it to good use.  Prices are already edging upwards on gunbot.  So stupid. . . .
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:28:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Well... worst case scenario is that a bunch of mofo's will suddenly have less money but more ammo. Wives will be pissed, but that's nothing a quick dicking can't solve.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:44:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Ehhh...sounds like an excuse to buy a case while they are still reasonable...
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:44:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Well... worst case scenario is that a bunch of mofo's will suddenly have less money but more ammo. Wives will be pissed, but that's nothing a quick dicking can't solve.
View Quote

haha...nail, meet head
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:55:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Has anyone clarified if the sanctions will also impact munitions or only arms?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:13:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Everyone is too busy panicking.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:15:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Hmmm.  Went looking for 762x39 ammo in stock, found new Romanian 75 rd drum mags for $64.95.  Thanks OP, otherwise I wouldn't have found them!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:17:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True. But whether they are in this round of sanctions or not how long will it be. We all know it is coming. Obama has to show them we mean business...for reals.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:33:24 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View Quote

In for 2000 rounds of Tula....it's not like it will rot....

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:35:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Hmmm.  Went looking for 762x39 ammo in stock, found new Romanian 75 rd drum mags for $64.95.  Thanks OP, otherwise I wouldn't have found them!
View Quote

Wont do you any good if you cant fill it up
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#34]
4,000 rounds inbound from SG
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:48:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who says I didn't pick up ammo as well
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:49:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Lucky gunner still has tula 7.62x39 and .223 for $228.00 and $225.00 per 1000 rounds respectively.  Shipping is $17 for me for 1000 rounds.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Well, SG Ammo is still selling BRown Bear..
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:54:35 PM EDT
[#38]
This makes no sense unless J&G hopes to sell it at a later date at an increased price. Unless the price of 7.62x39 actually goes up for other suppliers and the supply goes down enough that the price actually rises significantly this behavior doesn't even seem rational.

Alternate theory: After being involved in Fast and Furious JG doesn't want to take the remotest possibility of getting the government involved in their business and is extremely gun shy to the point of pulling product.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:58:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Unsure of future firearms sales?
WTF does that mean?

If the administration decides to, by executive fiat, ban sales of ammunition and firearms... Well... I think shit will hit the fan.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:02:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Congrats guys. Based on something one, and only one, retailer has said...a bunch of people in this thread are running to buy up cases of ammo, creating an artificial panic. Fucking nuts.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:08:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This makes no sense unless J&G hopes to sell it at a later date at an increased price.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
This makes no sense unless J&G hopes to sell it at a later date at an increased price.
Bingo!

Quoted:
Congrats guys. Based on something one, and only one, retailer has said...a bunch of people in this thread are running to buy up cases of ammo, creating an artificial panic. Fucking nuts.
So far J&G's plan is working!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:08:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Its 2014, use your camera on your phone retards.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:23:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Totally unrelated, but your comment has me wondering if Arfcom has the power to move markets.  If we all went out tomorrow and bought chia pets, and publicized that we were doing it based on low availability of chia pets, would we cause a panic and be able to double our chia pet funds by neckbearding on Craigslist?  Would be an interesting experiment
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:28:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Its 2014, use your camera on your phone retards.
View Quote

Gun dealers don't take kindly to you video taping them in their place of business.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:33:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Totally unrelated, but your comment has me wondering if Arfcom has the power to move markets.  If we all went out tomorrow and bought chia pets, and publicized that we were doing it based on low availability of chia pets, would we cause a panic and be able to double our chia pet funds by neckbearding on Craigslist?  Would be an interesting experiment
View Quote

Screw Chia Pet.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:35:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, go start the Chia Panic!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:37:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Love shitty threads with shitty amounts of info. Fuck reading ten pages.
View Quote

I read the last one first
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:13:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Won't you feel dilly if it turns out there is some crazy embargo on Russian ammo.

I felt pretty stupid for calling BS on the rumors about the 7N6 ban.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:59:33 AM EDT
[#50]
So does anyone actually know what the sanctions include?
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top