Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:00:26 AM EDT
[#1]
if more people died from aids then we would work harder on the cure, plus it works to control the population
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:01:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I fully support a ban on people who's lifestyles constitutes an undo risk to the blood supply.  IV drug uses and people engaged in in high risk unprotected sex seem to be two good ones to ban.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:02:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
if more people died from aids then we would work harder on the cure, plus it works to control the population
View Quote

As we all know, AIDS was invented by white people at the CIA so as to kill off the black race.

Troof!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:04:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
New HIV Cases for 2010
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/images/web/msm_hiv_cases_graph_2014.jpg

The MSM/Red denotes Men who have Sex with Men.  So either gay or bi.

That year there were an estimated 38,000 new HIV infections among men in the United States. Seventy-eight percent (29,800) of these were among MSM(Gay/Bi).

View Quote

I'm amazed that Female Heterosexual sex is now a bigger risk than IV drug use.

In the 90s IV drug use was as bad as Male Homosexual sex.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:05:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I always heard math was for faggots.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still dont get it.

Math is hard.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/basics/

snip

I always heard math was for faggots.

No, that's reading...  try and keep up...
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:06:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They do test rather than just taking the word. But fewer contaminated donations means less chance for mistakes to occur. Risk mitigation is multi-tiered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or, they could just...I don't know...lie.

What a dumb "ban". I presume the blood is tested, given that some people...I don't know...lie.

You can't be "out and proud" if you are forced to lie.  Forced.  

Given the months-long period between HIV infection and testing positive, and given the numbers of homosexual men who are infected, this is a ridiculous notion.  Spread the misery--so typical these days.  

I'm just saying - nobody at a Red Cross is going to know if you're "out and proud", unless you walk in and immediately start cutting hair and redecorating the place.

Ergo, I kind of hope they're testing the blood, instead of taking a donor's word for it.

They do test rather than just taking the word. But fewer contaminated donations means less chance for mistakes to occur. Risk mitigation is multi-tiered.

Yeah, between JW_777 and TBK1 taking the time to explain it, I get the rationale now.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:08:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

<slaps sarcasm meter>  Is this thing on?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:09:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
lol

But inkies ARE allowed to donate blood?  
View Quote

Just the ones in the closet
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:09:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is blood from gay people untestable for diseases or are you all afraid of transferring the gay?
View Quote

they used to donate as a way to get tested free
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:18:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've never donated blood so I don't know how it works, but can't they just say they aren't gay?
View Quote

There is a questionnaire that everyone fills out before they actually take your blood, and one of the questions asks "if you are man and you sexual contact with another man in the 1 year," if you answer "yes," they won't take your blood. It is also asks if you stay in the GB for more than a year, if you have been to Haiti and Africa, a yes to any of those will disqualify you and they put you on a list not donating blood. It is pretty much on the honor system.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:22:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

some of the gay men are know are very self destructive, often having unprotected sex with multiple strange partners and abusing IV drugs

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:25:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Put their donated blood in jars marked "Gay Blood - for Gays Only".

View Quote

I'm picturing the large glass jar from Borat labeled "Gypsie Tears"
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:25:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You are mad at "special snowflakes" for wanting to make donations to the Red Cross?  

Oh the horror!  What charity will they demand to give to next?!
View Quote

I suspect it has more to do with them being slighted and wanting to force the issue to make a scene than it is them wanting to give so bad they'd fight over it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:26:14 AM EDT
[#16]

What's really crazy is looking at the wording of all the reasons behind different eligibility statements and the only one that is "political" is the statement on men who have sex with men. All the others just say wait a certain amount of time or just no with possibly some simple justifications. If I was homosexual, I wouldn't be offended by a simpler statement. Statistics matter.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You're a smart guy, Sub.

It's a statistics issue. Sure, they test blood. Tests are only X% effective. The more contaminated blood you put in the supply, the higher the chance is that infected blood will get through. Of the methods of HIV exposure that are out there, blood transfusion has the highest contraction rate out of all of them...which isn't surprising, really. There are other diseases of concern out there too which can condemn someone who is supposed to be getting life-saving treatment to something that can prove fatal or needlessly diminish their quality of life.

It's not worth the risk...and due to the lifestyle risks that come along with male homosexuality the RC asks them not to donate the same way they ask people who have spent X amount of time in certain countries or who have used IV drugs or who have gotten tattoos not to donate...because it makes the blood supply riskier. Even with the bans in place and the screenings currently done, every year a few people contract HIV (or other diseases) from blood transfusions. Doing things that will increase that number of people is fucking evil.

The forces of political correctness, of course, will not tolerate any judgment on approved lifestyles...even when there's a solid medical and scientific basis to do so. Because fuck that little kid who needs a blood transfusion to survive, nobody is going to disapprove of my lifestyle in any way!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm just saying - nobody at a Red Cross is going to know if you're "out and proud", unless you walk in and immediately start cutting hair and redecorating the place.

Ergo, I kind of hope they're testing the blood, instead of taking a donor's word for it.

You're a smart guy, Sub.

It's a statistics issue. Sure, they test blood. Tests are only X% effective. The more contaminated blood you put in the supply, the higher the chance is that infected blood will get through. Of the methods of HIV exposure that are out there, blood transfusion has the highest contraction rate out of all of them...which isn't surprising, really. There are other diseases of concern out there too which can condemn someone who is supposed to be getting life-saving treatment to something that can prove fatal or needlessly diminish their quality of life.

It's not worth the risk...and due to the lifestyle risks that come along with male homosexuality the RC asks them not to donate the same way they ask people who have spent X amount of time in certain countries or who have used IV drugs or who have gotten tattoos not to donate...because it makes the blood supply riskier. Even with the bans in place and the screenings currently done, every year a few people contract HIV (or other diseases) from blood transfusions. Doing things that will increase that number of people is fucking evil.

The forces of political correctness, of course, will not tolerate any judgment on approved lifestyles...even when there's a solid medical and scientific basis to do so. Because fuck that little kid who needs a blood transfusion to survive, nobody is going to disapprove of my lifestyle in any way!

It just can't be said any better than this. But of course, facts are racist straightist?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
But of course, facts are racist straightist?
View Quote

IIRC, 'hetero-normative' is the latest buzzword among the Pro-Gays.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:41:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Gay does not equal child molester.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i guess they are in favor of letting child molesters volunteer at preschools too?  fucking idiots.  no thanks, i'd rather not get aids

Gay does not equal child molester.

Analogy doesn't mean synonym.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:47:37 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

You are glad aids kills them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone seen recent data on infectious diseases in gay men?
I know that a lot of them are really complete whores (?) who think nothing of pulling a train on a Saturday night.
AIDS testing has got better but Hep C, Syphilis and God knows what else are out there, contaminated blood does not mean HIV only.

Signal & Noise, book by Nate Silver, had an interesting bit of data on that.  Fear of HIV led to a drop in promiscuity.  It seems, however, that gay men have started hooking up based on HIV status.  So positives will look for other positives, and negatives for negatives.  The spread of HIV drops, but other STDs are unaffected.

The problem with that is there are many strains of AIDS and the more strains that one has, the more difficult survival is.

You are a very sick person if you think that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:54:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not true.  Current funding for AIDS far exceeds what many more common diseases get.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:55:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I suspect it has more to do with them being slighted and wanting to force the issue to make a scene than it is them wanting to give so bad they'd fight over it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are mad at "special snowflakes" for wanting to make donations to the Red Cross?  

The "fight" here is an online petition, so it isn't much of a crusade.

Overall, I certainly believe it is a symbolic effort.  It is about breaking stereotypes.  No one questions the legitimacy of restricting blood donations according to certain activities or medical concerns.  Instead, it appears to be an effort to redirect the focus of one type of restriction.  Does the ban prohibit anyone who self-describes themselves as gay?  For instance, are lesbians prohibited?  Or do restrictions focus on specific activities according to each individual?  (One can be gay and not sexually active, just as someone can be straight and not sexually active.)

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:56:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not true.  Current funding for AIDS far exceeds what many more common diseases get.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AIDS is also a more severe disease that most common diseases, with no known treatment beyond "hope you don't die tomorrow".  Why would it make you angry that it receives a lot of funding?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:58:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Overall, I certainly believe it is a symbolic effort.  It is about breaking stereotypes.  No one questions the legitimacy of restricting blood donations according to certain activities or medical concerns.  Instead, it appears to be an effort to redirect the focus of one type of restriction.  Does the ban prohibit anyone who self-describes themselves as gay?  For instance, are lesbians prohibited?  Or do restrictions focus on specific activities according to each individual?  (One can be gay and not sexually active, just as someone can be straight and not sexually active.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is more of an FAQ than a legal document, but here's the FDA's answer.  Blood Donations from Men Who Have Sex with Other Men Questions and Answers

Edit: TL;DR, men who have had sex with other men since 1977.  Presumably works on the same honor system that the "have you been Scotland since 1986" type questions do.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone seen recent data on infectious diseases in gay men?
I know that a lot of them are really complete whores (?) who think nothing of pulling a train on a Saturday night.
AIDS testing has got better but Hep C, Syphilis and God knows what else are out there, contaminated blood does not mean HIV only.

Signal & Noise, book by Nate Silver, had an interesting bit of data on that.  Fear of HIV led to a drop in promiscuity.  It seems, however, that gay men have started hooking up based on HIV status.  So positives will look for other positives, and negatives for negatives.  The spread of HIV drops, but other STDs are unaffected.

The problem with that is there are many strains of AIDS and the more strains that one has, the more difficult survival is.

I was trying to figure out if you were being sarcastic.    Not accusing just asking

It wouldn't put it past a lot her to say that though.  It's probably in the thread already and I missed skimming it
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Russian Roulette with the blood supply....

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

lol

View Quote

If they got an unregulated tattoo, they have to wait 12 months.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:14:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Gotta love seeing the GD social warriors out fighting against the statistics and science that show homosexual blood donations to be a bad idea.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:18:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:23:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yeah, between JW_777 and TBK1 taking the time to explain it, I get the rationale now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or, they could just...I don't know...lie.

What a dumb "ban". I presume the blood is tested, given that some people...I don't know...lie.

You can't be "out and proud" if you are forced to lie.  Forced.  

Given the months-long period between HIV infection and testing positive, and given the numbers of homosexual men who are infected, this is a ridiculous notion.  Spread the misery--so typical these days.  

The fact that it took some sort of explanation for you to agree that people who are super high risk for carrying an incurable blood transferred virus shouldn't be allowed to donate blood is pathetic.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:32:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Once again your inability to research anything rears it's ugly head.

Had you actually ever given blood before, you'd know they ask very detailed and invasive questions about your sex life including about unprotected heterosexual sex...and if you answer incorrectly they will very politely explain to you why they can't take your blood. IF you admit to being an IV drug user, they will very politely explain to you why they won't take your blood. Etc.

Anal sex has a high contraction rate for any number of diseases, HIV included. Homosexual men, as a group, tend to engage in lots of unprotected anal sex with relative strangers...which is why HIV rates are far higher among homosexual males than, say, lesbian females. Look up the CDC numbers on this shit. It's not hard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How's this?  Make the ban on receptive promiscuous sex rather than on being gay?  A pair of married gays are no more likely to have aids than anyone else.  A hooker in sub saharan Africa though...........

Once again your inability to research anything rears it's ugly head.

Had you actually ever given blood before, you'd know they ask very detailed and invasive questions about your sex life including about unprotected heterosexual sex...and if you answer incorrectly they will very politely explain to you why they can't take your blood. IF you admit to being an IV drug user, they will very politely explain to you why they won't take your blood. Etc.

Anal sex has a high contraction rate for any number of diseases, HIV included. Homosexual men, as a group, tend to engage in lots of unprotected anal sex with relative strangers...which is why HIV rates are far higher among homosexual males than, say, lesbian females. Look up the CDC numbers on this shit. It's not hard.

Reading comprehension is fundamental and all that.  The promiscuity and being on the receiving end of it is what bumps up the risk.  Both men and women have butt holes, so you can have an anal slut with tits or with balls.  

That said, I have given blood, many many  times.  They don't want mine lately because of the places I work, but I'm pretty familiar with the process.  Unless they've changed their questions, they don't ask if you've taken a lot of dicks up your butt (what they're concerned about).  They ask if you've had sex with a dude.  Not necessarily the same, and Anal Alice might fit the danger zone for that than a lot of queers.

I'm not trying to defend promiscuous butt seks.  I'm trying to say they could structure the automatic deferral differently and reduce the risk.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:32:25 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I've never donated blood so I don't know how it works, but can't they just say they aren't gay?
View Quote

They ask you a series of questions about potentially risky behavior, some of which is sexual.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:34:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yes they are

Guys should have the freedom to fuck whoever they want

But they take the risks with it.

So do heteros that take part in highly sexual lifestyles, but the gay population really is dirty and risky in terms of pure statistical fact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yea, doc. stats are a pain, as is AIDS. so, just because you want disease in your blood does not mean I do. and the fact that "can't you just test for aids?" how about why can't IV drug users give blood? how about blood born disease folks giving blood? we can test for it, correct? how about diabetic folks giving blood? we can test for it. I just love that gays are just like everyone else. lifestyle choices have consequences. gay is a lifestyle with risks. why must they demand everyone else bless their choices?

did you know that blood banks don't like diabetics? well, we should demand they take our blood. it is not fair!

so, you get in a car accident and need some blood. IV drug users are donating blood. you want that? I guess your trust is greater than me.

blood is already expensive. to test for every known and unknown disease in every pint of blood so that a select group does not feel left out? now that is accommodation. what about law suits from giving bad blood and causing disease in an otherwise healthy person? naw, that would not happen.

How's this?  Make the ban on receptive promiscuous sex rather than on being gay?  A pair of married gays are no more likely to have aids than anyone else.  A hooker in sub saharan Africa though...........

Yes they are

So do heteros that take part in highly sexual lifestyles, but the gay population really is dirty and risky in terms of pure statistical fact.

Not having any direct experience in this, I have no way to confirm your claim.  What was your sample size and how did you conduct your study?   I mean, did you go to gay bars, or just meet dudes on the web or what?  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:35:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The fact that it took some sort of explanation for you to agree that people who are super high risk for carrying an incurable blood transferred virus shouldn't be allowed to donate blood is pathetic.
View Quote

I'll bet you're a hoot at parties.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:38:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Why does a petition having anything to do with protection of public health?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:41:21 AM EDT
[#36]
I support equal protection under the law and all that, but I believe that we should all be equally protected from the risk of contracting AIDS.

I'm going with that's a bad idea.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:42:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Hey, what the hell, why not stop testing blood donations for the AIDS and hepatitis viruses while they're at it too. What could go wrong.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:43:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Same reason they don't let people who lived in Scotland during a certain time period donate blood.  Which, if I recall correctly, has a lower chance of contaminating the blood supply that a gay donation of blood would.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is blood from gay people untestable for diseases or are you all afraid of transferring the gay?

Considering gay people only make up 1.6% of the population it simply isn't worth the higher risk of contaminating the supply. Cost-benefit and all that.

Same reason they don't let people who lived in Scotland during a certain time period donate blood.  Which, if I recall correctly, has a lower chance of contaminating the blood supply that a gay donation of blood would.

Yep.  I lived there for a few years and as a result, they will not allow me to donate blood or platelets.

I don't take it personally.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:44:48 AM EDT
[#39]
A small segment (between 1-3% of population) makes up for what percentage of AIDS and other blood borne pathogens?

I don't have the exact figure but I believe it's somewhere in the neighborhood of "pretty fucking high"

Stupid fucking idea.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:46:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Not having any direct experience in this, I have no way to confirm your claim.  What was your sample size and how did you conduct your study?   I mean, did you go to gay bars, or just meet dudes on the web or what?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yea, doc. stats are a pain, as is AIDS. so, just because you want disease in your blood does not mean I do. and the fact that "can't you just test for aids?" how about why can't IV drug users give blood? how about blood born disease folks giving blood? we can test for it, correct? how about diabetic folks giving blood? we can test for it. I just love that gays are just like everyone else. lifestyle choices have consequences. gay is a lifestyle with risks. why must they demand everyone else bless their choices?

did you know that blood banks don't like diabetics? well, we should demand they take our blood. it is not fair!

so, you get in a car accident and need some blood. IV drug users are donating blood. you want that? I guess your trust is greater than me.

blood is already expensive. to test for every known and unknown disease in every pint of blood so that a select group does not feel left out? now that is accommodation. what about law suits from giving bad blood and causing disease in an otherwise healthy person? naw, that would not happen.

Yes they are

Stats are in this thread
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:55:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Not during the first year after they are defiled.  Same with piercings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

Not during the first year after they are defiled.  Same with piercings.

Clearly, that's not enough time for the stain on their soul to fade.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:06:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

At one time those people were banned too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya, and IV drug users, men who frequent prostitutes, prostitutes, women who have sex w/ men that have sex w/ men, and people likely to be exposed to other blood born diseases due to geographical influences and vocational pursuits should be encouraged to "donate" as well.

At one time those people were banned too.

They still are.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

lol

View Quote

Not for a year after getting inked, iirc. Same with living high risk areas like Iraq.

I've had several time-outs from being a donor.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#44]

Anyone who advocates to increase the risk of HIV into the blood supply is a complete and utter moron.

Blood and blood products are used in more ways than just car accidents.  Take a quick look at the chart above and you will see where and who the majority of blood is going to.  And let that sink in that's who is going to get your tainted blood supply.

Just  because they want to be "Loud & Proud" or be "Accepted as Normal" doesn't mean you get to force all those groups above to play Russian roulette with your tainted blood.

Are you that damn cold & callous that you would infect a child undergoing chemotherapy....or a new mother and baby who just survived a complicated pregnancy....with your tainted HIV blood and blood products.......just so your aberrant lifestyle fits more into the norm of society?

All of those groups listed above have compromised immune systems in some way.  A father who just received full body radiation treatment; a haemophiliac 5th grader who is undergoing platelet therapy;  some little leaguer who broke his arm sliding into home;  an uncle who needs a kidney transplant....these are the people who will suffer for your actions.

Look, if you want to run in these high risk groups (I.V. drug users, MSM's)  fine.  That's your choice, but do not advocate spreading your diseases to the weakest and most innocent of society.

Mother Nature doesn't give a rat's ass about your advocacy for social justice.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:03:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Stats are in this thread
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[

Yes they are

Stats are in this thread

If they are the same stats I responded to, the ones that made him think a pair of MARRIED gay dudes had a higher risk than a sub saharan African whore.......Let's say they lack a certain credibility.  I've seen stats all over the place saying amazingly, exactly what the people who put them together were paid to make em say.  

I'll make my own call based on the causal mechanisms involved.  Someone who takes a lot of dicks in the butt should not donate.  Someone who doesn't do that, or share needles, etc, should be OK.  The questionnaire should ask about how many different bareback anal shots you've taken in the last year, not whether you suck dicks.  One behavior increases risk regardless of gender.  The other not so much, regardless of gender.  

The goal should be to have a safe abundant blood supply and a simple change to how they structure the auto-deferral would help do that without increasing risk.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:03:52 PM EDT
[#46]
OH SNAP! You got da AIDS...for the sake of political correctness. Enjoy!

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:20:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#49]
They don't really even ask if you are gay, they ask males if they've had sex with another male.

Lesbians and celibate gays are g2g.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:25:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The blood donation form will ask if you have ever "received money for sex", so the hooker would be excluded.  Their guidelines are based on the real world, not prejudice or social experimentation. Also, FYI for people who have never given blood, the relevant question to this thread is worded as "If you are a man, have you ever had sex with another man (even once)" at the blood bank I go to.

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top