Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/23/2014 7:47:23 PM EDT
Lol. I hope it was painful.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2014/07/23/arizona-execution-botched/13070677/

Wood remained alive at Arizona's state prison in Florence long enough for his public defenders to file an emergency motion for a stay of execution with the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, after the process began at 1:53 p.m. The motion noted that Wood "has been gasping and snorting for more than an hour" after being injected with a lethal cocktail of drugs.
View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:54:10 PM EDT
[#1]
DILLIGAF.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:54:40 PM EDT
[#2]
So why the sudden change with the old drugs they used to use?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:55:46 PM EDT
[#3]
someone probably bitched they weren't humane enough.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:55:58 PM EDT
[#4]
0FUXGVN
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:56:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:56:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

People got their panties in a wad that their product was being used to carry out the death penalty.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:57:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

People got their panties in a wad that their product was being used to carry out the death penalty.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Europeans if I am not mistaken.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I really don't get this shit.

Why the fuck can't we just put them against a wall, and shoot them? What the fuck is so wrong with that? It's fast, it's cheap, and it works.

I don't get it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:00:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why the fuck can't we just put them against a wall, and shoot them? What the fuck is so wrong with that? It's fast, it's cheap, and it works.

I don't get it.
View Quote

Me either.
But if you have to do lethal injection why not use the stuff the vet uses to euthanize an animal?

That stuff works instantly and the animal passes quickly and painlessly.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:02:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:02:35 PM EDT
[#12]
This is one thousand percent certain to become the liberal cause du jour.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:02:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I still dont understand why we feel the need to complicate this process and spend millions of dollars on pointless shit. Take him out back, make him dig his own grave, then put two in the back of his head. Not very hard to figure out.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:03:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Gee, that's too bad.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:04:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't get it.
View Quote

Haven't you heard?
What little ammo you can get lately is soooo overpriced.....
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:05:15 PM EDT
[#17]
I know a lot will disagree with me, but execution should be done swiftly and with little mess or fuss. It is the only way to keep enough people on the side that agrees with it to keep it a viable option for sentencing.

Get all gung ho about it, and public opinion will shift. We should be campaigning for a new, faster, and more effective drug for lethal injections to combat those seeking to end them altogether because of several high profile instances like this.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:06:00 PM EDT
[#18]
rope is cheaper and faster.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:09:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Death by goat.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:09:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I know a lot will disagree with me, but execution should be done swiftly and with little mess or fuss. It is the only way to keep enough people on the side that agrees with it to keep it a viable option for sentencing.

Get all gung ho about it, and public opinion will shift. We should be campaigning for a new, faster, and more effective drug for lethal injections to combat those seeking to end them altogether because of several high profile instances like this.
View Quote

AZ > NY
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:09:57 PM EDT
[#21]
HahA
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:10:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Well that is just awful.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:11:31 PM EDT
[#23]
As a pro-death penalty advocate, the punishment should be swift.  Hanging should be the standard, all channels, all night...and a lot more of it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:12:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Arizona murderer's executed takes takes nearly two hours
View Quote

EXECUTION, it's fucking spelled EXECUTION.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:14:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That movie was AWESOME, until the very end.  Clyde should have gotten away with all of it.......

As for this shitstain taking too long to die?  Don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:14:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or just grow a pair and finally tell the idiot liberals the truth about the world.
There are evil people that have done evil deeds and they do not deserve to draw another breath.
Get over it liberals.
We will be the adults since you cannot be.
Sigh.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:15:13 PM EDT
[#27]
This should be SOP.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:19:33 PM EDT
[#28]
"We have to stop this," Peitzmeyer said. "Nazi Germany experimented on humans and we know how that turned out."
View Quote

How that turned out is that it has led to life saving scientific advances, dipshit.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:21:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This should be SOP.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:23:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

This should be SOP.
View Quote

If only it weren't for that pesky constitution.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:24:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
rope is cheaper and faster.
View Quote

Bring back the gallows.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#32]
If he wasn't screaming inn agony, it don't count.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:32:21 PM EDT
[#33]
I hope the killer suffered and suffered, and suffered...
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, fuck that shit.  The reason why we're having this predicament right now is because of all the do-gooders hemming and hawwing about the most "humane" method of execution.  How the fuck do these idiots even know what is "humane?"  Have they even been executed before?

We keep adding all these complicated processes to something that shouldn't be complicated, and then wonder why the hell things are going wrong.  It's pure idiocy.

You're killing somebody, it's not that fucking hard.  Lop off their head, shoot them in the dome piece, who gives a fuck, just stop making it complicated.  Why not come up with a way to immediately penetrate or sever the brain stem?  Shouldn't be too complicated and won't involve drugs which different people can react differently to.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:43:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Should switch to oral malithion.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:46:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Almost all those who are executed are Democrats, so Democrats don't like it, even though the death preferred by Democrats is death by drug overdose.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:47:08 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
How that turned out is that it has led to life saving scientific advances, dipshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"We have to stop this," Peitzmeyer said. "Nazi Germany experimented on humans and we know how that turned out."

Your post plus your avatar...

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I don't get it.
View Quote

Guillotine, firing squads better than lethal injection, says prominent federal judge

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/22/guillotine-firing-squads-better-than-lethal-injection-says-prominent-federal-judge/?tid=hp_mm

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:48:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This should be SOP.

More like someone's interpretation of such considering our past.  We wouldn't have this kind of idiocy otherwise.  Now waiting too long is cruel and unusual.  Before long, life sentences will be cruel and unusual.  Three cheers for your evolving Constitution.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:49:05 PM EDT
[#40]
I still vote for this!

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:53:38 PM EDT
[#41]
They executed him again ?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Say what you will about the Chinese... They done got this figured out.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:55:08 PM EDT
[#43]
This is what happens when theory meets reality.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:55:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Switch to the firing squad.

Office chair, leather belts, sandbags an a few cheap rifles.

DONE!
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:57:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Am I in before nitrogen asphyxiation?  

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:58:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Fentanyl gas seemed to be pretty quick and effective at that theater in Russia. Can't imagine it was very unpleasant, being an opiate and all.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:03:27 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't get it.

Guillotine, firing squads better than lethal injection, says prominent federal judge
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/22/guillotine-firing-squads-better-than-lethal-injection-says-prominent-federal-judge/?tid=hp_mm

He's saying that to show how evil the death penalty is.  From what I read from it earlier.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:07:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Why don't they OD them on heroin form the evidence locker after the trial?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:08:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Like I give a fuck

Jerkoffbannana.gif
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:14:55 PM EDT
[#50]
I am a fan of the limited use of the death sentence... seeing how many times our "justice" system has fucked up. But, in cases it is justified. I support the use of:

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top