Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 7/20/2014 7:46:23 PM EDT
What is the craziest thing you have ever experienced and/or witnessed?

Im sure our Cops or Vets may have the advantage, but maybe not. 9/11? Exorcism? Poltergeist? Car crash? Crazy homeless person? Bank robbery?

Anything! Tell it!

For me, it was when I was living in Murrieta, CA. (Yes that one) ~08 during the SoCal wildfires.  Its hard to explain seeing the entire horizon completely in flames. Almost apocalypse like. So scary but humbling at the same time. Hard to describe totality of the situation. Basically was only a few miles away where Temecula was burning along the 15.

So what do you got?
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:48:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like  tears... in... rain.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw Obama get re-elected.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:50:19 PM EDT
[#3]
my foot got smashed between two moving forklifts. I walked away, never had a problem since. that was 25 years ago.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I ain't seen nothing like that.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:51:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like  tears... in... rain.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:52:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I seen a peanut stand /And heard a rubber band /I've seen a needle that
winked its eye / But I been done seen about everything / When I see an
elephant fly.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I've seen some shit.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:54:21 PM EDT
[#8]
My buddy got shot in the penis point blank with a pump air gun and a hunting pellet.  I was standing right next to him and watched it happen.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:54:48 PM EDT
[#9]
it involved strippers and squirting and more strippers getting wet.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:55:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I have seen the banana show in Okinawa.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:56:45 PM EDT
[#11]
At night, around 8 pm, I witnessed a motorcycle doing about 60 mph drive into a car, stopped no lights, no flares, in the second lane from the right on the outer loop of the DC Beltway, just over the crest of the bridge that took the Beltway over Telegraph Road.  The rider had < 1 sec to see the car, and still managed to lock the brakes up.  Doing so cause the bike to act like a catapult, throwing the rider over the car and down the road about 90 feet. The only obvious injury to the rider was a laceration to the left palm, but they were still taken away in a medic unit.

My spine, however, is FUBAR today.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:02:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Pulling heavy equip off the ship in galvez (roro) a black guy was on some type of combine, tractor, whatever.
It has a throttle on the floor and a throttle on the console right.
He forgot he had the latter set to go.
We pull equipment in a row.
He couldnt stop and smashes into the one in  front of his, which pushes into the next one...
The machine starts trying to roll over the the next, everybodies hollering at him to turn it off, fluids start pouring out. I think he finally turned the key to kill it

Oh and i almost cut my finger off at the knuckle before halloween
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:08:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I saw a guy riding on the front of an suv the other day.  He was resting against the windshield holding a load of lumber on top of it while his buddy drove on down the street.  

About 200 meters down the street I passed a cop heading in the same direction.  I almost turned around so I could witness the hilarity.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:15:31 PM EDT
[#14]
I briefly worked in a hospital for mental patients. You don't want to know. Oddly, the saddest thing is also from there.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:16:00 PM EDT
[#15]
I thought that I had seen some pretty fucked up shit then I came across GD.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:17:20 PM EDT
[#16]
I saw bigfoot at about 8' away, in bright light. I looked into his eyes.  I also have a witness who saw him.

that's the damndest thing I've ever seen.....
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:19:26 PM EDT
[#17]
we had a crammer bomb go off during a fireworks show that was three times it was suppose to be I was 20 yards away with full firefighters gear on and the temperature increased about 70 degrees FUCKING hot it started a large fire on the HS track and by the time we put it out the track had melted.

I learned how to fly a plane in boy scouts

I rolled in a race car three times

I touched a moose swimming in a lake in Canada

other than that my life is boring
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:23:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Plane crash on the Reichstag lawn in Germany.

Suicide at a local mall.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:25:07 PM EDT
[#19]
I went to Alabama to help with disaster damage assessment.

Looked like artillery took the town out.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:30:23 PM EDT
[#20]
I saw a car crash off of the 4th floor of a parking garage in downtown Chicago. The valet hit the gas instead of the brake and crashed in the street below.....and walked away.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#21]
The Great Chainsaw Incident of 91'.

High tension power transfer lines, very tall tree, big honkin saw, beautiful yet slightly windy day. The plan was flawed from the start.

An electric 4th of July on a Tuesday. It was f-n crazy. Some right mad guys were asking questions, it was too late, I was headed to the beach for a couple days until A. The coast was clear. B. The power was back on.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:38:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Saw a boat go over a dam when I was a little boy. Never knew if anyone was in it or not. Hope not.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Body parts falling like rain
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:41:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Hmmm

Traveling at 10mph in an absolute whiteout on I-94 near Paw Paw Michigan when the white wall of snow in front of our car turned into a black wall of an over turned semi.  That was a fun drive.  Probably passed 50+ vehicles who were either stuck or abandoned.

The hail mary pass during the 2011 MSU Wisconsin game.

All I can think of off hand.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:41:43 PM EDT
[#25]
i saw bigfoot in the middle fo downtown brookings
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:43:42 PM EDT
[#26]
I saw an old RX7 come off of the back of a tow truck on interstate. We were driving back from Ft. Leonard Wood and I was driving. It rolled off of the truck and started spinning right in the middle of I24 not too far ahead of me. I pulled over knowing that we were going to need some medical assistance right fucking now. Somehow, no one was hurt and the only damage was one car got a small dent in the driver's side fender.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:46:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Saw a girl I knew since the 1st grade lose a game of Russian roulette with a .44 magnum at a party when I was 16
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:46:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Really wish some of you would give a tad bit more backstory/details.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#29]
I was at Fort Bragg at an air/firepower show when I was a kid. At the time the planes would do drops right in front of the bleachers.

A C-130 dropped a vehicle out of the bay at what ever the normal height is, 6 feet maybe. It made the drop and then flew a very short distance when the nose pitched down and the plane went up in a giant fireball. I thought my hair would singe from the blast. Six soldiers died instantly. It has stuck with me forever needless to say.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:47:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Really wish some of you would give a tad bit more backstory/details.
View Quote

What more do you want to know?
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:49:17 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Saw a girl I knew since the 1st grade lose a game of Russian roulette with a .44 magnum at a party when I was 16
View Quote

Damn. What's the story behind that?

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We were at a party.  She was drinking heavily, and decided it would be fun to play roulette.  We tried to stop them, but then decided that it would be better to leave the house.  We all ran back inside when we heard the bang.  It was really nasty.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:55:48 PM EDT
[#33]
I was in Jerusalem at the Temple Mount the day some jackass got stoned by the Palestinians for ignoring the "IF YOU ARENT MUSLIM DONT TRY TO ENTER THE AL AQSA MOSQUE" warnings.

It took about a couple hundred IDF troops to clear the place out.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:58:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Time...to die
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Craziest thing I've ever witnessed is the current political situation in the US and the border situation here.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#36]
A girl stabbing her sister after a fight in a bar.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:03:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Mexican Donkey show
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:04:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

this
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#39]
I shot a nail from a nail gun into my thumb, right at the cuticle.........nailing my thump to the palm of my hand.

I have the x-ray pic someplace around here!!

Saw a P-3 Orion blow up in mid air, the plane crashed into Poland Springs Maine.

Saw the body of a guy hit by an 18 wheeler on the Maine Turnpike, about 20 seconds after it happened. He had crashed off the highway and walked into the path of the truck.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:05:42 PM EDT
[#40]
C-Beams glittering off the Tannhauser Gate.

Or it might have been a US Navy CVN doing night op's off the coast of Oman, I forget which.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I was at Fort Bragg at an air/firepower show when I was a kid. At the time the planes would do drops right in front of the bleachers.

A C-130 dropped a vehicle out of the bay at what ever the normal height is, 6 feet maybe. It made the drop and then flew a very short distance when the nose pitched down and the plane went up in a giant fireball. I thought my hair would singe from the blast. Six soldiers died instantly. It has stuck with me forever needless to say.
View Quote
I remember that, I think there is video of that crash.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:07:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

you win
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:08:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Seen a dude get ran down and stabbed multiple times with a kitchen knife by some chick while I was working residential cable repair.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:09:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:11:25 PM EDT
[#45]
I watched my buddy shoot the cueball into the 8 in the side pocket across the table only to have it bounce off the table to the floor, over a middle table onto the 3rd table and knock that guy's 8 into the side pocket. No BS it happened right in front of me at Howard's Club H in Bowling Green Ohio

The other guys gave us the game and let us keep the table
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:11:28 PM EDT
[#46]
When I was a kid, 12 years old, I was playing baseball in a church parking lot, it was asphalt, I was wearing jeans and playing in the "outfield" I dove for a pop fly, and was skidding on my knees, and yes there were sparks flying from my jeans at the knee area, lots of sparks.  My jeans were all burned up.

Driving on I-5 in a rainstorm, traffic was going between 30-40mph, a pick up truck tapped the rear end corner of a subcompact car- it spun 360 degrees and kept on going in the lane like nothing happened…  I thought I lost my mind.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:12:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Had a homeless guy come in begging for free food, when I refused he whipped out his dick and peed in the lobby. I gave him the option to clean it up or I would call the cops. He proceeded to lay down in the pee and told me "call the poleeece honkey!".
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:14:15 PM EDT
[#48]
I worked in the Emergency Room of a Level 1 trauma hospital in DFW for a year - saw alot of and

Drove through and around many of the '13 Colorado wildfires

Was 2bout 20' away from an 18 wheeler gas tanker on IH35E in Lewisville, TX when it jacknifed, over turned and began leaking fuel...

Have seen a few people die - a few felons who lost gun battles (see my first line) and rolled up on a few fatality crashes
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

you win
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you win

I wish I could unsee that...
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:15:17 PM EDT
[#50]
A guy using his poo as paint and eating it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top