User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:35:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Damn I havent watched this train wreck in a long time looks like Vince has cancer and dipshit doubled in size.. Maybe Chronic needs to go back on the meth? Flem still apears to be the only sane one
View Quote
I'm thinking the plan is for Kris to go on The Biggest Loser

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:39:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn I havent watched this train wreck in a long time looks like Vince has cancer and dipshit doubled in size.. Maybe Chronic needs to go back on the meth? Flem still apears to be the only sane one

LOL !

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:47:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Duh....  

http://cdn.stripersonline.com/9/9a/956x518px-LL-9adf6a93_index.jpeg

Is it just me or is she necked like a giraffe?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is that the show with the hot chick?
There is a female, and it gets hot in Baton Rouge, so I guess so

Duh....  

http://cdn.stripersonline.com/9/9a/956x518px-LL-9adf6a93_index.jpeg

Is it just me or is she necked like a giraffe?  

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:58:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you think they are playing with the framerate, or is that thing shooting that fast?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Do you think they are playing with the framerate, or is that thing shooting that fast?
View Quote

That thing was stupid fast . One of the funner guns that I have shot .
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:13:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I like the kinder Will.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Its probably the fastest single barrel gun in existence. I cant say who made it but if I had questions on it Id ask Len. He is a wealth of info
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:26:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Its probably the fastest single barrel gun in existence. I cant say who made it but if I had questions on it Id ask Len. He is a wealth of info
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can fully agree with Flem . I have shot that gun as well . I was skeptical but it runs way fast
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:31:56 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought Sons of Guns was retarded, but Boss Hog is a brain damaged Ricky Bobby.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:33:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Is that the show with the hot chick?
View Quote

Um, no.

You are thinking of The Fall Guy.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:33:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

$5 if he says, "dag".
View Quote
I will toss in 10 bucks if he mentions "foing" anywhere :)

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't care what anyone says. Thats bullpup saiga/m11 looks like it would be fun as hell. Practical or not I would love to have that gun.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:41:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If I had kept my m11/9, I would have went to that glock grip.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:41:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Jesus Christ. What a bunch of fucking of idiots.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:42:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You may just be right per Discovery Channel's website:

9:00 PM

Master Blaster

"Joe keeps trying to sell Will on making his building Red Jacket's new home. Will gets commissioned to attach a Mac 11 machine pistol to a Saiga-12 shotgun. Kris snaps and Joe is at the center of his rage. Will finds out about the AK-47 deal with Vince."
View Quote

LOL wtf?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:43:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Zach3G got his m11/9 up to something like 3600rpm
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:49:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that gun is insane.  There is nothing like it out there.  The recoil pulse is unique with that cyclic rate and yes, it's very real.  Doing that show was a blast.  Talk all the shit about it you want but until you meet everyone there and see who they REALLY are, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:50:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

we have a member that got his M11 to run over 3000rpm

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:51:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Yeah, that gun is insane.  There is nothing like it out there.  The recoil pulse is unique with that cyclic rate and yes, it's very real.  Doing that show was a blast.  Talk all the shit about it you want but until you meet everyone there and see who they REALLY are, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why did they blur out your EFI shirt?

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:51:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Zack3G

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:53:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Zack3g iirc

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#24]
ok the derp is on
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:20:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Hands down the most I've ever been quoted in a thread. I don't have cable so but after seeing some of the pics that were posted it really makes me wonder what f'ing show I was thinking of.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:35:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Which part is the fellow arfcommer in so I can look for it?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:42:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Zach3G got his m11/9 up to something like 3600rpm
View Quote

I forgot about that . He had a vid or something with like a full lancaster mag in the air at once IIRC .
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:59:07 PM EDT
[#28]
I didn't watch the show, but you guys know all these guns can shoot 30 caliber magazine clips in half a second, right?
ETA:

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:07:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hi Flem!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:12:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So much awesome!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:37:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Is there a video of the segment we can watch online?  Fuck the wait!  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:40:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

that show is fucking horrible.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:46:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Guess they could not get the China Lake copy grenade launcher to work since it was painfully obvious that they dubbed it in with shit "special (ED) effects" to simulate it firing a flare.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:49:20 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Guess they could not get the China Lake copy grenade launcher to work since it was painfully obvious that they dubbed it in with shit "special (ED) effects" to simulate it firing a flare.
View Quote
Yeah, comedy!

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:14:31 AM EDT
[#35]
That gun was way fast...approximately 45 rounds per second or a fire rate of 45 hertz.

Folks @ RJF were kind enough to let me try it out when I passed through and came by.  

A 20 round test burst:

video of 20 round test fire

That ringing you hear is every oxygen and argon tank in the place ringing in sympathetic vibration  It will balance on one finger at the base of the rear pistol grip as well....
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:02:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
...Talk all the shit about it you want but until you meet everyone there and see who they REALLY are, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
View Quote

Who are they, REALLY?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:09:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Who are they, REALLY?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...Talk all the shit about it you want but until you meet everyone there and see who they REALLY are, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Who are they, REALLY?

Everyday folks who are very nice in real life, whose life is under a microscope on and off screen.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:23:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Who are they, REALLY?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who are they, REALLY?

People who decided to go on TV, present the world whom they are, and have to deal with peoples perceived view on them based on their own words and actions.

Show and the people on it are embarrassing and I am glad I quit watching it after the first one or two episodes...no different then the Jersey Shore when you break it down. I went back every now and then...temper tantrums, people arguing like 3rd graders...that is how they are choosing to be represented..there is no "real life".
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:33:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That gun was way fast...approximately 45 rounds per second or a fire rate of 45 hertz.

Folks @ RJF were kind enough to let me try it out when I passed through and came by.  

A 20 round test burst:

That ringing you hear is every oxygen and argon tank in the place ringing in sympathetic vibration  It will balance on one finger at the base of the rear pistol grip as well....
View Quote

There is an oxygen tank in a range?
Oh, that's a good idea
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:44:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Oh, that's a good idea
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A 20 round test burst:

Oh, that's a good idea

Reading comprehension... you need it.

The tanks weren't on the range but in the building, safely away from the range.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:48:14 AM EDT
[#41]
I tuned in to watch because of this thread.  Hadn't watched in a while.

Was definitely an entertaining & amusing episode.  Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:49:46 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

A 20 round test burst:

View Quote
So it looked like they took a pistol grip from a glock to use on that thing, was it ?

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:51:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So it looked like they took a pistol grip from a glock to use on that thing, was it ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A 20 round test burst:

Yep.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:59:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Wasnt the worst episode.

The giant box of 74 kits was worth my hassle of fast fwd-ing through 40% of it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:00:52 AM EDT
[#45]
They are going to mount a couple of 3 barrel sagia's on a sand boat next, stay tuned on how they will cool the outboard motor.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:06:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Some behind the scenes shots of the gun from the show.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:09:10 AM EDT
[#47]
I was watching a newer episode of sons of guns last night I'm not sure if it's the newest but What's up with Chris? He acts like he's doing a impersonation of Will.
Kinda funny and creepy at the same time.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:15:50 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Everyday folks who are very nice in real life, whose life is under a microscope on and off screen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who are they, REALLY?

Got to be a real bear to have that sort of scrutiny thrust upon one.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:19:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who are they, REALLY?

So the quality of their gunsmith skills really doesn't matter?
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:25:51 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who are they, REALLY?

You say that and yes the show twists them around, but they just all appear like idiots on TV.  Amazing how Flem is the only one who seems to know what he is doing and consistently comes across as the only normal guy there.  Maybe TV just magnifies what you are like in real life?

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top