Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:06:31 PM EDT
[#1]
This whole thread is a joke. You know what, if you guys want to nail girls in a spur of the moment, go right ahead. See how far it gets you. Sorry for having morals, and not being an animal. Seems to be the going rate around here. Have funs with your kids, and STD's. But to tell ya' the truth, I doubt any of you are getting laid in the first place. Why? Because a guy who actually does get laid, doesn't have to kiss and tell. Least off all, on the INTERNET! You guys really need to get lives. I can't believe I've even contributed to this garbage. I must be in need of a life of my own, just on the basis of sharing my thoughts with you morons. Have fun bragging to each other about how many sluts in you banged in under 2 minutes. I'm sure it is a great experience for all of you.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Go for it.... I'm desperate. I'd put up with a little crazy for someone that hot... especially when I don't really have much else going on.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:09:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Brb.  Okay we're cool.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:11:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry, I'm married.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:14:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I want to answer this.... But I don't trust you OP.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:14:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:19:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This whole thread is a joke. You know what, if you guys want to nail girls in a spur of the moment, go right ahead. See how far it gets you. Sorry for having morals, and not being an animal. Seems to be the going rate around here. Have funs with your kids, and STD's. But to tell ya' the truth, I doubt any of you are getting laid in the first place. Why? Because a guy who actually does get laid, doesn't have to kiss and tell. Least off all, on the INTERNET! You guys really need to get lives. I can't believe I've even contributed to this garbage. I must be in need of a life of my own, just on the basis of sharing my thoughts with you morons. Have fun bragging to each other about how many sluts in you banged in under 2 minutes. I'm sure it is a great experience for all of you.
View Quote

Chillax dude!
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:19:26 PM EDT
[#8]
GD answer:

Real answer: Sorry sug, I'm happily married.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:21:19 PM EDT
[#9]
take one for the team
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:22:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

You post the most fucked up shit.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:24:36 PM EDT
[#11]
2nd post nails it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:26:05 PM EDT
[#12]
throat fuck her, leave your babies on the ground, spit on her box, and walk  away
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:26:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Tell her you are gay but you have a friend

View Quote

This Unless it is a trap girl and has a penis
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote

Is this some copypasta joke I haven't been made aware of yet?

Relax dude, life is short and some dudes ain't cut out for marriage right now.

And remember this is GD, 97% of what gets posted is bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:36:46 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't want to procreate.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:38:21 PM EDT
[#16]
I ban the OP and him
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:39:24 PM EDT
[#17]
"Let's give it a couple go 'rounds and I'll see if you're worthy."  "If so, then lemme ask my wife!
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:39:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Her and her pimp are going to rob you, shank you, and leave you for dead.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
2nd post nails it.
View Quote

Thank you!
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:46:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Sorry, I'm married.

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:55:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Tell her my name is Aimless and father her children
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:56:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Exactly.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"I've been watching you for some time, and... I think... that I'm in love with you, I wanna have your babies."

http://www.vip-files.net/images/popular/full/natasha_bedingfield.jpg

What do you do?

Pole inbound.
Exactly.  

Yep.

I'd have some pole inbound for her.

ETA: I did not have time to read this whole thread.  If it was revealed up above somewhere that "she" has a penis, then please disregard this post.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:16:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
blade at 45.  

all she wants is my .22lr ammo
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#24]
I wouldn't tell her I'm sterile, and just respond with "I'm trying! Maybe next time!" after each hit.    
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:25:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Take her to my doctor and pay for a Provera shot.
Let the games begin!
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#26]
IBTP
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:39:26 PM EDT
[#27]
I would immediately recognize that I was being set up to be robbed.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:42:56 PM EDT
[#28]
I would make this face then this face then maybe this face then I'd run...
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:48:06 PM EDT
[#29]

I'd tell the old lady she was about to watch me creampie some blanks into a strange piece of ass.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:50:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Never ever let her have access to the condoms.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:24:06 PM EDT
[#31]

I've said it before ........ 13er's should NOT be able to start threads.

Come on, it's '14 and getting hot outside. When is this going to stop..

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:11:03 AM EDT
[#32]

Hand her a business card and have her call my agent.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:16:15 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Ask if she has a penis.
View Quote
With my luck , it would .

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:21:05 AM EDT
[#34]
1. That would indicate a high level of crazy.
2. If ARFCOM has taught me anything, it's never stick your dick in the crazy.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:21:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"I've been watching you for some time, and... I think... that I'm in love with you, I wanna have your babies."

http://www.vip-files.net/images/popular/full/natasha_bedingfield.jpg

What do you do?

Pole inbound.
View Quote

One thing I learned from watching horror films: if a hot chick comes on to a guy like me, I'd better put my back against the wall and reach for my gun because her biker/sociopath/possessed/alien boyfriend is sneaking up on me with a meat cleaver.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:22:20 AM EDT
[#36]
I would hope she didn't ask what my post count was...
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:27:34 AM EDT
[#37]

Ask if it would be OK for me to pet her seeing eye dog.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:28:24 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Jizz in her hair and run away
View Quote
I don't know why but this one made me almost piss myself^

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:28:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Never stick it in the crazy.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:30:21 AM EDT
[#40]

Beat me to it
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:34:06 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote
Doesn't seem to have the temperament for GD does he!

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:34:27 AM EDT
[#42]
If she can talk my Wife into it...

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:34:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Assuming she ain't married and doesn't have a penis, I'd raise my head towards the heavens and praise God.

Then take her home and give her the best 60 seconds of her life.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:34:43 AM EDT
[#44]
let her blow me and don't ask questions...
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:36:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you know how we can tell if somebody hasn't been laid in awhile?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:41:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

But what did you think the OP meant when he said "pole inbound"?

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:46:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Crazed FSA bitch looking for new baby-daddy. Run don't look back.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:50:12 AM EDT
[#48]
check for a penis.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:53:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Make babies on her lower back.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:00:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Draw and shoot her twice in the chest and once in the head.

Pivot 180 degrees and begin rapid fire suppression of all adult males within range.

Clearly an organ harvesting ring is making a play for me.

But I'm no chump!

And I would snoopy dance off the field of play.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top