Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:08:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, I am married.  I have a friend that is a great guy, stable, good income, single that you should meet.

I do in fact have a friend that really needs a good woman in his life.....or a least some random hotness for awhile.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:09:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry, I'm married.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:15:09 AM EDT
[#3]
May I see your birth certificate?  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:19:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I pinch myself and try to wake up.
View Quote

or wait for your wife to wake you up and ask why are you humping the pillow in your sleep.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:21:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sorry, I'm married.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:22:53 AM EDT
[#6]
if i was single...

Take my seed, please!!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:25:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Although A beautiful Woman that she is...

I already have enough problems in my life...

I don't need another one...

Most importantly by some crazy chick that doesn't even know me...

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:26:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
"I've been watching you for some time, and... I think... that I'm in love with you, I wanna have your babies."

http://www.vip-files.net/images/popular/full/natasha_bedingfield.jpg

What do you do?

Pole inbound.
View Quote

uhhhhhhhhh sorry miss but im gay and already taken

...now if you want to talk about frilly hats that would be fun
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:28:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Nope.  That shit has bad idea written all over it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:28:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Don't you do this same thread every few days?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:01:07 AM EDT
[#11]
put it in her butt and ask if shes preggo yet?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:03:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Point her to a place to get her eyes checked.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:00:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This whole thread is a joke. You know what, if you guys want to nail girls in a spur of the moment, go right ahead. See how far it gets you. Sorry for having morals, and not being an animal. Seems to be the going rate around here. Have funs with your kids, and STD's. But to tell ya' the truth, I doubt any of you are getting laid in the first place. Why? Because a guy who actually does get laid, doesn't have to kiss and tell. Least off all, on the INTERNET! You guys really need to get lives. I can't believe I've even contributed to this garbage. I must be in need of a life of my own, just on the basis of sharing my thoughts with you morons. Have fun bragging to each other about how many sluts in you banged in under 2 minutes. I'm sure it is a great experience for all of you.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:04:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"I've been watching you for some time, and... I think... that I'm in love with you, I wanna have your babies."

What do you do?

Pole inbound.
View Quote

Proceed to make babies with her but don't tell her you're fixed.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:08:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Give her necessary baby creating fluid.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:09:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Creampie surprise - anal
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:13:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

This whole thread is a joke. You know what, if you guys want to nail girls in a spur of the moment, go right ahead. See how far it gets you. Sorry for having morals, and not being an animal. Seems to be the going rate around here. Have funs with your kids, and STD's. But to tell ya' the truth, I doubt any of you are getting laid in the first place. Why? Because a guy who actually does get laid, doesn't have to kiss and tell. Least off all, on the INTERNET! You guys really need to get lives. I can't believe I've even contributed to this garbage. I must be in need of a life of my own, just on the basis of sharing my thoughts with you morons. Have fun bragging to each other about how many sluts in you banged in under 2 minutes. I'm sure it is a great experience for all of you.
View Quote

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe
medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for
instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad
knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care
about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4"
245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something
like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you
are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you
would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I
am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be
happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the
nerve to say that to someone I know.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:16:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Sorry, I thought we were having a stupid copypasta competition in the middle of the thread
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:21:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'd bring her to my favorite sperm donor and see if we can make that happen.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you do?

Pole inbound.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:23:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Sorry, I'm married.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:44:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Dad always told me that you should pretty much disregard the guy who talks about his conquests, he is more than likely a bull artist. It is the quiet guy who never talks of his escapades that is the one who is actually getting what he wants, with who he wants. He is the one that just has a satisfied smile on his face. Women, gals, girls, don't seem to like the ones who kiss and tell, and those that do probably aren't worth the time of day.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:50:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'd turn around to see who is standing behind me.  She sure as hell ain't talking to me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:51:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Always check for an adams apple and look at the hands.

Just sayin'
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:53:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Ask my wife, if she's ok with it, you're on.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:03:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Sorry, I'm married.

View Quote

Yep.

"Thanks, that is flattering of you to say, but I'm married and not available."
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:05:00 AM EDT
[#26]
I tell Natasha to take her clothes off so we can get started!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:06:30 AM EDT
[#27]
I would probably stick it in him....i mean.....her........
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:07:28 AM EDT
[#28]

waiting for punch line
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:14:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I would immediately recognize that I was being set up to be robbed.
View Quote

This,
Women don't look at, or speak to me anymore.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:15:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Lost my penis in the war.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:25:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Would hit.

As for my babies, she's welcome to try.  Still haven't decided if I would ever tell her about the vasectomy (would have to depend on how good the sex was, and how clingy she got after it was over)
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:38:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know you've denied me sperm in the past, but hear me out. I marry her in whatever godless communist state she prefers, and we generate press off of it. The press restarts her career and you don't have to cover any baby expenses (I'll have one too, thanks). Then, when you're old, you'll have our little genetically perfect Kwisatz Haderach Alexander the Great taking care of all your needs and smiting your enemies. It'll be glorious!

Look, I know I'm short, but I'll make huge jawed, broad shouldered ubermenschen for you, I swear it!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:41:35 AM EDT
[#33]
I'd run like hell.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:49:58 AM EDT
[#34]
She'd feel more than the rain on her skin when I was done with her.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

FYI: I have relatives from not so far back that were Namibian tribesman. They happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I don't know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely shit yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. Come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the Zambutu Bibjano; aka the trial of life. Until you have done half the shit that they have maybe you shouldn't even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard but guess what pal.. you aren't. Now go grow some Namibian genes and we'll talk about this for real

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

FYI: I have relatives from not so far back that were Namibian tribesman. They happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I don't know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely shit yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. Come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the Zambutu Bibjano; aka the trial of life. Until you have done half the shit that they have maybe you shouldn't even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard but guess what pal.. you aren't. Now go grow some Namibian genes and we'll talk about this for real

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:58:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
blade at 45.  

all she wants is my .[s]22lr ammo[/d] KIDNEYS
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:58:22 AM EDT
[#38]
FPNI. I've been in the crazy...I might not have learned better the first time, but for damn sure I'm much smarter now. I can control my urges and pretend to not be interested in her.

*DISCLAIMER - unless she is extremely hot.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:10:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Assuming she ain't married and doesn't have a penis, I'd raise my head towards the heavens and praise God.

Then take her home and give her the best 60 seconds of her life.  
View Quote

Based on my life experience, a woman who is married is more likely to be who would make such a statement to a guy.  Especially back when In Vitro Fertilization was not a common procedure.  And even today, couples who don't have insurance coverage for the procedure will turn to that method when the wife feels the baby burn.

A buddy of mine took up such an offer with and over three years he and that couple had two kids
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:17:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

What do you do?

Pole inbound.
View Quote

I'd ask her why she only uses one square...

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:19:23 PM EDT
[#41]
I'd say, Sorry sister, I'm the one who does the stalking.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:25:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Where the chic in the photo is hot any woman that would walk up and say something like the OP proposes would have to be bat shit crazy.  The best option would be to run like hell unless your real secure in your hit-it and quit-it skills.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:34:38 PM EDT
[#44]
I would be in fear of my kidneys if anyone said that to me.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:45:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Run. Run fast. Thats straight up crazy. I don't need any girl having my babies, and given the level of crazy in that statement, she would be likely to try to get pregnant regardless of the contraceptives used.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Shes coo-coo bird. Run.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:49:27 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm married......and armed. Leave me alone.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What do you do?

Pole inbound.
View Quote

Run... and call Bobby!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
time to Fo
View Quote

Light speed Fo
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top