Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 163
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 5:25:09 AM EDT
[#1]

I don't have cable so when I saw Season 1 for $14 at Office Depot, I got it. Cool show, so far.
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 10:53:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't read every response in the thread, but I finally caught up through the season to watch the final episode the night it aired!

My one question, which may have been answered, what does the M60 have to do with anything in the beginning? I can't remember how old he was in the diner. Was it his 53 birthday? One year later and he is on the run?
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 11:14:22 PM EDT
[#3]
"YO, BITCHES"...

I am guessing Hank will return to the patio table and keep things on the hush.  At some point before he and Marie leave for eve, he'll accidentally slip and let on that he's on to "W.W."  I don't think he'll confront him this day but will rush to tie all the strings together before he comes after Walter.  You know, Hank's gotta make sure Walter's family will be safe from harm, that is, before he accuses Skyler of being an accessory and what not.

They keep making a biiiiig deal over the Ricin and its non-use thus far.  I do believe that Walters one last murder will be that of Hank at the hands of the Ricin.  

Many gaps to fill in, but I'm going with this scenario.
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 12:04:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I don't have cable so when I saw Season 1 for $14 at Office Depot, I got it. Cool show, so far.

It looked intriguing when I saw the original previews for it.  But I was busy and lacked reliable access to cable, so I missed the first episode and didn't watch the series.  I had always meant to but it tended to stay at the back of my head.  Last year I decided to watch it and catch up and now it's one of my 10 favourite shows of all time.
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 3:58:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I haven't read every response in the thread, but I finally caught up through the season to watch the final episode the night it aired!

My one question, which may have been answered, what does the M60 have to do with anything in the beginning? I can't remember how old he was in the diner. Was it his 53 birthday? One year later and he is on the run?

at the diner it was his 52 birthday, this season was his 51st and then add roughly 3 months on to that by the end of episode 8 so they still have quite a while to go till they get caught up to the diner scene. I honestly think it might be the series finale.
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 5:28:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

"YO, BITCHES"...

I am guessing Hank will return to the patio table and keep things on the hush.  At some point before he and Marie leave for eve, he'll accidentally slip and let on that he's on to "W.W."  I don't think he'll confront him this day but will rush to tie all the strings together before he comes after Walter.  You know, Hank's gotta make sure Walter's family will be safe from harm, that is, before he accuses Skyler of being an accessory and what not.

They keep making a biiiiig deal over the Ricin and its non-use thus far.  I do believe that Walters one last murder will be that of Hank at the hands of the Ricin.  

What if Walt accidentally ingests the ricin himself?

Link Posted: 9/7/2012 5:30:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
"YO, BITCHES"...

What if Walt accidentally ingests the ricin himself?  

based on the last episode I think the cancer is back so I can see the final moment of the show being Walt swallowing the ricin to end it all
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 10:52:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Ricin ingestion takes days to kill. Maybe Walt takes the ricin then goes on a KILLING SPREE.

Link Posted: 9/7/2012 11:25:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ricin ingestion takes days to kill. Maybe Walt takes the ricin then goes on a KILLING SPREE.

maybe it is walter white brand super ricin and kills fast
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 4:13:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 5:08:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

at the diner it was his 52 birthday, this season was his 51st and then add roughly 3 months on to that by the end of episode 8 so they still have quite a while to go till they get caught up to the diner scene. I honestly think it might be the series finale.

This is the last season. Network split the season between this year and next. Series finale continues next summer.
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 5:33:30 PM EDT
[#12]
When does TWD or Justified come back?
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 5:44:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

TWD is 10/14
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 9:37:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I cold of sworn the birthday breakfast with Sky was his 52nd? I'll check around the internet and see if I can find both episodes.
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 10:02:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I cold of sworn the birthday breakfast with Sky was his 52nd? I'll check around the internet and see if I can find both episodes.

Nope, pretty sure she gave him a shitty "1" by using only half a strip of God meat instead of a full strip.
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 10:11:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 10:21:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

TWD is 10/14

TWD is grade school tee ball, Breaking Bad is the Yankees.

Link Posted: 9/8/2012 5:39:29 AM EDT
[#18]

Here's the script for season 5.5's opening scene:

Hank and Marie have left; Hank has come down with a sudden stomach ache. Scene opens on the White's back yard. Walt, Skylar and Jr are cleaning up.

Skylar goes into bathroom. Slowly her head emerges from the door. She shouts down the hallway

Skylar: "Walt!"

Walt, answering from kitchen: "Yes, dear?"

Skylar: "Why is there a brick in our toilet?"

Link Posted: 9/8/2012 6:16:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the last season. Network split the season between this year and next. Series finale continues next summer.

I am saying they won't get caught up to the diner scene until the series finale
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 6:29:30 AM EDT
[#20]
I still think Flynn at least gets snuffed in a hit. I have decided that Lydia gets into business with Todd and his family and they put the hit out on Walt, miss him and wipe his family out. Which is why Walt is doing the bacon 52 with what seems like a wolrd of hurt on him.

I think he gets away and everyone thinks he got it along with the rest of his family and that's why he's got himself looking like the Pheonix guy. He's coming back into town for one last score to settle because he's dying of cancer and he's lost everything else. And he's pissed.

I also have decided that Hank and Marie probably adopt the baby after Hank is forced into retirement when it becomes apparent who Heisenberg actually is and after the baby is left an orphan due to the hit. They will probably be baby sitting for Skyler when she goes to confront Hank and that's when she and Junior get whacked. I am unsure in my theorizing if Hank gets out of this alive at all though.
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 6:47:17 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm still thinking that, somewhere in all of this, Flynn will die of an OD of "Crystal Blue Persuasion". It would be the ultimate full-circle.

He already showed how impressionable he was when he got caught trying to buy liquor with his friends and Hank had to come bail him out. One of his buddies will come up with some of that blue 99.999% meth and Flynn will have some sort of bad reaction to it due to his already weakened system.
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 7:09:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Here's the script for season 5.5's opening scene:

Hank and Marie have left; Hank has come down with a sudden stomach ache. Scene opens on the White's back yard. Walt, Skylar and Jr are cleaning up.

Skylar goes into bathroom. Slowly her head emerges from the door. She shouts down the hallway

Skylar: "Walt!"

Walt, answering from kitchen: "Yes, dear?"

Skylar: "Why is there a brick in our toilet?"

Link Posted: 9/8/2012 7:21:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 8:15:07 AM EDT
[#24]
So the shock is so amazing that Hank shits a brick?
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 8:33:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Well, I guess it's true you do your best thinking sitting on the toilet.
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 9:48:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That was great.

Very well done...

Link Posted: 9/8/2012 12:46:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was great.

Very well done...

To think I almost didn't watch that...    WOW
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 1:34:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

That was great.

Very well done...

To think I almost didn't watch that...    WOW

I really hope whoever made it updates it after the series finale.
Link Posted: 9/10/2012 10:15:08 AM EDT
[#29]

Last night felt empty and meaningless… I was Breaking Sad…

Link Posted: 9/10/2012 10:33:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Last night felt empty and meaningless… I was Breaking Sad…

I forgot until I tuned in and it wasn't on. I thought I had missed the episode and started looking for it in the On Demand menu...

"Oh, that's right..."

Link Posted: 9/10/2012 12:15:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TWD is 10/14

TWD should be renamed Whiney Necrotic Vaginas.  It pales in comparison to Breaking Bad.  (And yet I'll still watch it.)

For TEOTWAWKI shows, Falling Skies is 87 times better than TWD.  

"Hey look at all of these M16s and M4s outside the CDC!  Let's just pass those by, I'm happy with my six-shooter and scattergun.  Hurr Durr!"  It defies all logic.  Then Lori bitches about how dangerous Shane is, and when Rick kills him, she's a crying gash about the whole thing.  WTFF!!  Asshats.
Link Posted: 9/10/2012 3:47:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TWD is 10/14

True, I think of it as methadone until another season of BB is available.  What are we gonna do when it's over?

Link Posted: 9/10/2012 3:48:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TWD is 10/14

TWD should be renamed Whiney Necrotic Vaginas.  It pales in comparison to Breaking Bad.  (And yet I'll still watch it.)

For TEOTWAWKI shows, Falling Skies is 87 times better than TWD.  

"Hey look at all of these M16s and M4s outside the CDC!  Let's just pass those by, I'm happy with my six-shooter and scattergun.  Hurr Durr!"  It defies all logic.  Then Lori bitches about how dangerous Shane is, and when Rick kills him, she's a crying gash about the whole thing.  WTFF!!  Asshats.

I gave up on falling skies after the first 4 episodes.
Link Posted: 9/10/2012 4:58:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TWD is 10/14

True, I think of it as methadone until another season of BB is available.  What are we gonna do when it's over?

They've got some killer shows, with Breaking Bad being the crown jewel. I'd have a hard time believing they're just going to let it go without having something lined up to take its place.

Hasn't it been said the creator is open to possibly extending it?  
Link Posted: 9/10/2012 7:11:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TWD is 10/14

They've got some killer shows, with Breaking Bad being the crown jewel. I'd have a hard time believing they're just going to let it go without having something lined up to take its place.

Hasn't it been said the creator is open to possibly extending it?  

I heard he was considering a spin-off centred around Saul Goodman.
Link Posted: 9/10/2012 7:52:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Okay, just got caught up.  Shit just got real.  Fuck you for making us wait another year, AMC.

Link Posted: 9/10/2012 8:05:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Did they ever show Mike die? I'm just sayin'...
Link Posted: 9/10/2012 8:20:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yes. And in the very next episode they show his corpse in Walter's trunk, just waiting for HF dissolution.

Link Posted: 9/10/2012 8:20:40 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 9/10/2012 8:22:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Mike's body was in the trunk.  I assume he had a date with a substance with a low pH.

ETA - And like an Obama voter, I'm too slow.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2012 8:38:07 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

They dissolved something in acid. Hank shot Mike, something happened, and that's all we really know.

Link Posted: 9/10/2012 8:49:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Y'all are delusional if you don't think Mike's dead.

Link Posted: 9/10/2012 9:16:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

They dissolved something in acid. Hank shot Mike, something happened, and that's all we really know.

Walt asked Todd if he took care of Mike's car (at the salvage yard) and his body was in the trunk of Walt's car when they got the barrel and HF acid. Jesse interrupted them, then the scene cut. Mike is dead though.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 6:13:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#45]
10 more months!
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 7:03:42 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

10 more months!

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 7:05:25 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler

Walt asked Todd if he took care of Mike's car (at the salvage yard) and his body was in the trunk of Walt's car when they got the barrel and HF acid. Jesse interrupted them, then the scene cut. Mike is dead though.

What's throwing people off is he's still on the rolls for some future episodes, that he might be in the last half of this season, as a flash back.

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 7:47:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm still thinking that, somewhere in all of this, Flynn will die of an OD of "Crystal Blue Persuasion". It would be the ultimate full-circle.

He already showed how impressionable he was when he got caught trying to buy liquor with his friends and Hank had to come bail him out. One of his buddies will come up with some of that blue 99.999% meth and Flynn will have some sort of bad reaction to it due to his already weakened system.

I know they have to end this in a tragic fashion, but I hope they don't go there.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 11:09:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know they have to end this in a tragic fashion, but I hope they don't go there.

They will. That's what make this show so different from the rest. That's why we love it.,
Link Posted: 9/17/2012 4:41:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Finally caught up, I was running around the house after Hank dropped the brick in the toilet. Holy Cliffhanger Batman!

So Heisenberg agrees to go into business with Lydia, and then in the next scene he informs Skyler that he is out. What's up with that?

Twice in the episode you see people show up/begin a meeting with concealed intentions of killing the other (Heisenberg's ricin for Lydia, and Jesse's gun for Walt) but neither carry through with it.

Or.....

Lydia got some ricin in her coffee when she was writing the list.

Page / 163
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top