Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 163
Link Posted: 9/17/2012 6:00:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Finally caught up, I was running around the house after Hank dropped the brick in the toilet. Holy Cliffhanger Batman!

So Heisenberg agrees to go into business with Lydia, and then in the next scene he informs Skyler that he is out. What's up with that?

Twice in the episode you see people show up/begin a meeting with concealed intentions of killing the other (Heisenberg's ricin for Lydia, and Jesse's gun for Walt) but neither carry through with it.

Or.....

Lydia got some ricin in her coffee when she was writing the list.

she would have been dead during the crystal blue persuasion montage, that skipped over 2-3 months during which she was passing Walt bags of money. He was going to kill her after getting the names but she talked herself into being useful with the eastern European connection.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2012 6:08:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Has the show not been on for two weeks? All I've seen on is hell on Wheels.
Link Posted: 9/17/2012 6:09:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

They cut the final season into 2 parts, the episode 2 weeks ago was the mid season cliffhanger, it comes back next year.

Link Posted: 9/17/2012 6:10:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They cut the final season into 2 parts, the episode 2 weeks ago was the mid season cliffhanger, it comes back next year.

http://goo.gl/H9XbG

Oh okay, Much like what they did with the Walking Dead.
Link Posted: 9/17/2012 6:13:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Was the season ending cliffhanger the episode where Walt shot Mike?
Link Posted: 9/17/2012 6:28:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Was the season ending cliffhanger the episode where Walt shot Mike?

Nope, next episode I believe, its a pretty big cliffhanger
Link Posted: 9/17/2012 7:19:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Or.....

she would have been dead during the crystal blue persuasion montage, that skipped over 2-3 months during which she was passing Walt bags of money. He was going to kill her after getting the names but she talked herself into being useful with the eastern European connection.  
[/quote]

Ah, good point. I think I need to re-watch the episode, I must have been distracted at certain parts.

So Walt tells Skyler he is out AFTER that beautiful montage? Is it implied that the Scrooge McDuck pile of money is what they got out of sending to the Euros?

And yeah the music was superb for this episode.

Link Posted: 9/17/2012 12:13:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Or.....

Ah, good point. I think I need to re-watch the episode, I must have been distracted at certain parts.

So Walt tells Skyler he is out AFTER that beautiful montage? Is it implied that the Scrooge McDuck pile of money is what they got out of sending to the Euros?

And yeah the music was superb for this episode.

yeah he says he is out after the montage and after seeing the pile of money and having his cancer scan. Implication being the cancer is back and he wants to enjoy his time left. Watch the montage again he looks worn out and just going through the motions, the thrill is gone after he "won"
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 9:57:33 AM EDT
[#9]
walt had the ricin under his hat cause he was going to get the names and then poison lydia, but then she told him about the overseas deal so he didnt kill her..
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 1:11:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 1:22:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Wow, they got robbed at the Emmys.  http://www.imdb.com/emmys/nominations

Good grief... Homeland pretty much sucked.

Link Posted: 9/24/2012 6:16:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah but did you see Aaron Paul's fiancee?
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 12:28:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You ain't getting an Emmy for hottest picture attachment ina thread if you don't attach a pic.
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 12:33:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You ain't getting an Emmy for hottest picture attachment ina thread if you don't attach a pic.

Google, but I digress.

Link Posted: 9/24/2012 12:37:40 PM EDT
[#15]
waiting a whole year sucks
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Good on Aaron Paul; lucky bastard, YO!

Link Posted: 9/25/2012 5:20:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Google, but I digress.

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/48570-breaking-bads-aaron-paul-announces-his-wedding-date-location/1326828215_aaron-paul-240.jpg

http://s3.guyism.com/up/2012/09/Aaron-Paul-girlfriend-640x562.jpg

http://flutnut.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/aaron-paul-to-fiancee-at-emmys-you-truly-saved-me.jpg

That's a hot BITCH.
Link Posted: 9/26/2012 8:17:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Walt is forced to buy Hank's loyalty after he pieces it together.  Using their newfound wealth, they open a brewery together.

Walt still wears the yellow suit as brewmaster for a bit of nostalgia.

Link Posted: 9/26/2012 8:22:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Jessie scores!
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 12:02:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Walt's gonna go Tony Montana with that M60

“Everyone dies in this movie.”
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:38:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Walt is forced to buy Hank's loyalty after he pieces it together.  Using their newfound wealth, they open a brewery together.

DAMNIT HANK WE DON'T USE MALT EXTRACT! That produces an inferior product!
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 7:36:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

New Mexico Crystal Blue Ale  
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 7:43:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

New Mexico Crystal Blue Ale  

I'll buy that for a dollar!
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 8:59:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It would be funny if they filmed that as alternative ending ala "Clue".
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#25]

So... Uh.... Hi. My name is TNC. I've been addicted to Breaking Bad for, uh, 2 years now.

I got hooked when I caught the last half of the "Box Cutter" episode on cable. Then when I was laid up with a back injury I got really addicted, I would watch 6 or 7 episodes a day.

Then, Mike ends up in a barrel of HF and it was cold turkey.

I was doing pretty good for a while, but I gotta admit I've slipped a little. Sometimes I find myself watching a rerun of "Malcolm in the Middle" on Hulu just to get by. You know, just so the shakes stop.

Well, it's gonna be a long year. Stay strong.

Link Posted: 10/1/2012 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Its over for now, move on to Dexter, sheesh
Link Posted: 10/1/2012 7:01:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Start at Episode 1 season 1, then uhh...
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 7:32:59 PM EDT
[#28]
I've only got Larry Vickers to blame for getting me started on watching this series. So far it's damn good entertainment.
Link Posted: 10/14/2012 5:56:08 AM EDT
[#29]
I was watching Beverly Hills Cop last night, and I was like "Holy hell! That's Mike Ehrmantraut! And he just shot a dude in the head!"

Weird seeing him with hair.

Link Posted: 10/14/2012 8:47:48 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I was watching Beverly Hills Cop last night, and I was like "Holy hell! That's Mike Ehrmantraut! And he just shot a dude in the head!"

Weird seeing him with hair.

He was also in the first 48 Hours with Nolte and Murphy; he's the cop that gets killed with Cates's gun in the first few minutes of the movie.  One of my all-time favorite flicks.

Link Posted: 10/14/2012 9:00:17 AM EDT
[#31]
They should end it just like the Sopranos.  In a burger joint in their hometown, all is well and reconciled with Walt and his wife, kids are fine, Walt wanders over to the jukebox, and you know the rest.  It would be fun to see the fans of both series heads explode.  " Don't stop believin'......"
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 11:10:43 AM EDT
[#34]

I would buy that poster, no doubt about it.

Also, Aaron Paul was cast in Need For Speed
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They should end it just like the Sopranos.  In a burger joint in their hometown, all is well and reconciled with Walt and his wife, kids are fine, Walt wanders over to the jukebox, and you know the rest.  It would be fun to see the fans of both series heads explode.  " Don't stop believin'......"

This might be a more terrible idea than the "It was all a dream" montage someone else suggested.
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/16/2012 6:26:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Hey, No Spoilers, I still have Not Seen the last season of Sopranos....really
Link Posted: 10/24/2012 4:16:59 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This might be a more terrible idea than the "It was all a dream" montage someone else suggested.

Yeah those are both horrible ideas.

Link Posted: 10/24/2012 4:22:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Bryan Cranston was on Howard Stern last week.

What a great interview.

Link Posted: 10/24/2012 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/24/2012 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, No Spoilers, I still have Not Seen the last season of Sopranos....really

Igneous?
Link Posted: 10/24/2012 11:27:04 PM EDT
[#42]
I think Todd is someone very important. He's more intelligent then he lets on, and he has more control over things that is readily apparent (nodding in the conversation with his uncle.) I'm not sure how, or why... but I think he's about to become a major piece in this puzzle.
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#43]
breaking bad to get busted!  mythbusted that is...

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=772752
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#44]
No No No, not cool to disprove shit midstream. This show is too good to pull that b.s.
OTOH, Dexter..... Well..., it's quite a bit more far-fetched.

Link Posted: 11/2/2012 6:43:51 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

No No No, not cool to disprove shit midstream. This show is too good to pull that b.s.

OTOH, Dexter..... Well..., it's quite a bit more far-fetched.

Dissolve the bones? Sure.  Teeth?  Certainly.  Fillings and other prosthetic devices?  Iffy.

Now the skin, flesh and fat?  No way.

Link Posted: 11/2/2012 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Certainly NOT missing that Mythbusters, that's fo' sho'.

Link Posted: 11/3/2012 10:33:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Google, but I digress.

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/48570-breaking-bads-aaron-paul-announces-his-wedding-date-location/1326828215_aaron-paul-240.jpg

http://s3.guyism.com/up/2012/09/Aaron-Paul-girlfriend-640x562.jpg

http://flutnut.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/aaron-paul-to-fiancee-at-emmys-you-truly-saved-me.jpg

Her body language says she's just with him because he is starring in a successful cable series.

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 11:38:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 11:41:33 AM EDT
[#49]
I just started watching this show a month ago on netflix, and have already watched it completely through season 5 twice.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:59:02 PM EDT
[#50]
I started watching this show recently and just finished season 4; holy shit, that Walter White is a bad motherfucker.

But actually, I think the show would have been perfect if it had just ended at season 2. Not that I didn't enjoy the rest, but I think everything the writers were trying to say had been said by then.

Page / 163
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top