Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 6:08:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Developers are out to make money. A lot of these same accusations were leveled at Bungie / Destiny. No one really knows what is/was true.
View Quote

Bungie became the same monsters they sought to escape.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 7:03:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not too satisfied with the online part of this game. Some asshole invaded my FOB twice and got owned by me twice. I retaliate and steal all 4 of his nukes. They never showed up in my inventory. I know other people say there is a delay between taking them and having them show as a resource, but these never did. All the effort of stealing them was wasted.

Link Posted: 9/14/2015 7:08:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I just log in, get my daily reward and disable online.

That FOB shit can go hang.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 7:29:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm not too satisfied with the online part of this game. Some asshole invaded my FOB twice and got owned by me twice. I retaliate and steal all 4 of his nukes. They never showed up in my inventory. I know other people say there is a delay between taking them and having them show as a resource, but these never did. All the effort of stealing them was wasted.

View Quote

How the shit did he invade you twice?

And every time I try to retaliate it gives me a message about how they are already being infiltrated or there is a blockade.

Gotta say it was a cool idea but execution is shit.    Every fucking time the exit for infiltrating is in the same place, pretty fucking sure that is opposite of a "new experience every time you play" promise they made.

I do not raid people that do not have resources.   If I can help it I am going to stick to a single platform for base development where I can snipe everyone from a single spot.

Fuckers from Konami were definitely carefully selecting their words in every fucking interview.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And every time I try to retaliate it gives me a message about how they are already being infiltrated or there is a blockade.

Gotta say it was a cool idea but execution is shit.    Every fucking time the exit for infiltrating is in the same place, pretty fucking sure that is opposite of a "new experience every time you play" promise they made.

I do not raid people that do not have resources.   If I can help it I am going to stick to a single platform for base development where I can snipe everyone from a single spot.

Fuckers from Konami were definitely carefully selecting their words in every fucking interview.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know how you get blockaded for a bit after an invasion and no one can attack you? That goes away when you do an infiltration. I invade other players to remove my own blockade. Invasions are incredibly unbalanced toward the defenders. If I have an invader come in and kill or capture my A++ guards and I defeat him, I'll get all those guys replaced with S or higher rank staff and gain about 500K GMP. Invasions are good for me.

Guy who was invading me was just mad because I stole his nukes.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 8:49:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The Metal Gear Solid games have ALWAYS been out there, and in retrospect Kojima crawled up his own ass in increasing intensity from Solid 1 forward. Its just par for the course and if you had any exposure to MGS 1-4 for any decent length of time you'd know that Kojima is a cross between crazy tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist meets utter pervert crossed with japanese otaku dork mannerisms / plot tropes with a dash of verbally unpronounceable nomenclature. You just kind of have to take all that shit with a grain of salt in order to play what is arguably one of the preeminent sneaky shooty games on the market.

The whole "rushed" thing is still speculation on everyone's parts. All we know is that Konami and Kojima parted ways and the game is what it is. We all like to blame the "evil Konami" because from our vantage point they are making some really asinine decisions lately and are not listening to the fanbase at all. But for all we know Konami gave him a budget and a deadline that Kojima blew clean through with little regard and then stormed off in a huff when they tried to get the project under control. The end result we have is obviously stunted... the question is, who pumped the lead into the baby's milk? We may never know.

And I too would like to see Angry Joe rape this game... but he most likely will softball it like 99% of the reviews I've read. For some reason Metal Gear is treated like royalty in video game reviews and is given so much of a pass that other game franchises would be totally murdered for. The line to jerk off Kojima wraps around the block every time he touches a game but in reality I agree that the man makes a stellar game, but he constantly wraps that game in so many layers of convoluted bullshit, hammy gameplay elements and downright broken options that his games do not deserve all the 10/10's they get. The actual shooty sneaky "game" itself is a solid 9... everything else is a very generous 6.5 or 7 at most.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I get that.

But it sucks that the games Kojima makes are sorta full of himself and "out there."   Having material get chopped and us getting a rushed and unfinished game sucks.

Like Angry Joe needs to unleash the corporate commander and rant his ass off.

The Metal Gear Solid games have ALWAYS been out there, and in retrospect Kojima crawled up his own ass in increasing intensity from Solid 1 forward. Its just par for the course and if you had any exposure to MGS 1-4 for any decent length of time you'd know that Kojima is a cross between crazy tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist meets utter pervert crossed with japanese otaku dork mannerisms / plot tropes with a dash of verbally unpronounceable nomenclature. You just kind of have to take all that shit with a grain of salt in order to play what is arguably one of the preeminent sneaky shooty games on the market.

The whole "rushed" thing is still speculation on everyone's parts. All we know is that Konami and Kojima parted ways and the game is what it is. We all like to blame the "evil Konami" because from our vantage point they are making some really asinine decisions lately and are not listening to the fanbase at all. But for all we know Konami gave him a budget and a deadline that Kojima blew clean through with little regard and then stormed off in a huff when they tried to get the project under control. The end result we have is obviously stunted... the question is, who pumped the lead into the baby's milk? We may never know.

And I too would like to see Angry Joe rape this game... but he most likely will softball it like 99% of the reviews I've read. For some reason Metal Gear is treated like royalty in video game reviews and is given so much of a pass that other game franchises would be totally murdered for. The line to jerk off Kojima wraps around the block every time he touches a game but in reality I agree that the man makes a stellar game, but he constantly wraps that game in so many layers of convoluted bullshit, hammy gameplay elements and downright broken options that his games do not deserve all the 10/10's they get. The actual shooty sneaky "game" itself is a solid 9... everything else is a very generous 6.5 or 7 at most.

Very fairly worded.

It is like you want the game to be great.   You want kojima to make a game that is as outstanding as the game that was so outstanding back in the 90s.   But at the same time you are curious to see just how full of himself Koji may be.

That pervy little hipster fag.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You know how you get blockaded for a bit after an invasion and no one can attack you? That goes away when you do an infiltration. I invade other players to remove my own blockade. Invasions are incredibly unbalanced toward the defenders. If I have an invader come in and kill or capture my A++ guards and I defeat him, I'll get all those guys replaced with S or higher rank staff and gain about 500K GMP. Invasions are good for me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

first time I defended I managed to get 600k gmp.

yeah I hear you.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 9:50:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I knocked out an enemy by running into him with the horse. Then I commanded the horse to poop on him. It's little things that make this game great.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 10:04:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It is like you want the game to be great.   You want kojima to make a game that is as outstanding as the game that was so outstanding back in the 90s.   But at the same time you are curious to see just how full of himself Koji may be.

View Quote

Pretty much.

I've been a Metal Gear fan since playing the very first one on NES in the 80s. I've owned and played every single one, even the ones on the Vita/PSP (including both ACID games) and even that old Tiger Electronics handheld).The original concept of "don't attack the enemy directly, sneak and shoot" blew my mind back then. Then when MGS1 came out in the mid 90s it was a tour de force... admittedly it was a tour de force muddled with a lot of weird Japanese shit, a lot of sitting and listening to two talking heads ramble on and on and on and a completely convoluted storyline, but I was willing to forgive all that then because the game itself was really sweet. As the series went on it just felt like Kojima kept trying to out-weird himself and to make everyone sit there and stew through his inane and downright rag-suckingly retarded story just to play his increasingly neat game hidden beneath it all.

About the time MGS4 came out with its fifteen minute load screens, twenty minute expositional story sections and downright horrid plot I kind of had an aneurysm and said "you know what? This Kojima guy is a right fucker. I'm sick of all his pervert shit. I'm sick of all his gorram moronic 5th grader fanfic story twists, and I'm sick of his smug little face... how... HOW does this fucker keep getting so much praise? The actual -game- is awesome but everything, and I mean EVERYTHING else is mind numbingly stupid! Do all these reviewers and rabid fans have battered wife syndrome? What the literal Johnny Sasaki constantly shitting his pants fuck?"

Which is the point at which I started pressing A to skip everything when I could and la-la-la-la-la tuning out as much of the retardation as I could and just focused on playing the game... and honestly at times it is like trying to balance a teacup on a pool cue while Sloth from the Goonies is sitting next to you on one side wearing a tube top and hot pants shaking his money maker screaming CHOCK-LATE! every ten seconds and some pervert anime otaku nerd furiously jacking it to cartoons on the other. It just makes you feel filthy or bad for being in the same room as them, let alone the same planet... yet here I am, holding up one hand to block my peripheral vision as I keep on playing.

And that is the trick to appreciating today's modern shit games that are still kind of fun... you have to focus on what you like and relish it while it lasts... then wrap the thing up in an airline puke bag and throw it out your car window while driving to buy your next guilty pleasure.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 10:39:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well this isnt MGO. hopefully it isnt shit, and hopefully TGS reveals more of the game we havent gotten. While i agree FOB invasions are shit
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 6:04:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 9/15/2015 7:44:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 1:01:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Okay saw something cool tonight.

My last eliminate heavy soldier mission I let quiet goto work with the heavy sniper rifle as I watched from close by with binocs.

Heavy unit goes to hide behind a portable generator/light.   Quiet says fuck it and shoots the generator knocking it over onto the heavy soldier.   He gets up and gets ventilated.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 9:02:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The actual shooty sneaky "game" itself is a solid 9... everything else is a very generous 6.5 or 7 at most.
View Quote

This exactly where I'm at with this game. The gameplay is a helluva lot of fun, no doubt. With that in mind, I just overlook the rest.

Of course, there is a lot to overlook. The ball of noodles plot. The writing and voice acting, which is atrocious. The dialogue reminds me of the "Master of Unlocking" line from the original "Resident Evil."
And the hammy, overly-emotive way in which it's delivered is positively cringe-inducing.

I can only imagine that as the actors were recording the dialogue, Kojima was off to the side going, "You're going to have to dial that WAY up." Think "Shakespeare in the Park Meets The Young and the Restless".

Link Posted: 9/16/2015 9:14:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I can only imagine that as the actors were recording the dialogue, Kojima was off to the side going, "You're going to have to dial that WAY up." Think "Shakespeare in the Park Meets The Young and the Restless".

View Quote

Kojima on set...

Link Posted: 9/16/2015 10:47:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

[snip]

About the time MGS4 came out with its fifteen minute load screens, twenty minute expositional story sections and downright horrid plot I kind of had an aneurysm and said "you know what? This Kojima guy is a right fucker. I'm sick of all his pervert shit. I'm sick of all his gorram [snip]

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[snip]

About the time MGS4 came out with its fifteen minute load screens, twenty minute expositional story sections and downright horrid plot I kind of had an aneurysm and said "you know what? This Kojima guy is a right fucker. I'm sick of all his pervert shit. I'm sick of all his gorram [snip]

Hes Japanese what do you expect?

Also. This..

Link because Arfcom doesnt like youtube videos anymore

Praise Kojima
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
For any of you with Quiet's companion rate at a really high amount (like above 80), use the phantom cigar to wait a few days so Snake starts getting flies buzzing around him, then go back to mother-base.

Thank me later.
View Quote

Imagine being Big Boss in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Quiet, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my phantom and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old Costa Rican student in his Love Box. Like seriously imagine having to be Big Boss and not only stand in that cell while Quiet flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable vocal parasites barely concealing her stretchmarks and burnt skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that cutscene. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her obnoxious humming as everyone on Mother Base tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, QUIET LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into Rorschach inkblots you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Chinese spies and patriotic milfs and later alleged mad scientists for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Outer Heaven. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with Cipher in the previous months. And then Kaz calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this base before the Lv.40 Security team could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Big Boss. You're not going to lose your future private military groups over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 11:07:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Imagine being Big Boss in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Quiet, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my phantom and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old Costa Rican student in his Love Box. Like seriously imagine having to be Big Boss and not only stand in that cell while Quiet flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable vocal parasites barely concealing her stretchmarks and burnt skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that cutscene. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her obnoxious humming as everyone on Mother Base tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, QUIET LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into Rorschach inkblots you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Chinese spies and patriotic milfs and later alleged mad scientists for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Outer Heaven. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with Cipher in the previous months. And then Kaz calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this base before the Lv.40 Security team could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Big Boss. You're not going to lose your future private military groups over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For any of you with Quiet's companion rate at a really high amount (like above 80), use the phantom cigar to wait a few days so Snake starts getting flies buzzing around him, then go back to mother-base.

Thank me later.

Yeah... Yeah man... Yeah i can dig it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 11:07:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Developers are out to make money. A lot of these same accusations were leveled at Bungie / Destiny. No one really knows what is/was true.

Yes and no. If all you had ever heard about Destiny was bad stuff, but never played it; and then you picked up The Taken King and started playing- you would be blown away by how wrong you were. At least for a month or so.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 11:08:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Btw I either never got a solid answer or it got lost in the fog of war but I've i steal gun emplacements is there any point in keeping them or should i just sell them for profit?
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 11:13:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Btw I either never got a solid answer or it got lost in the fog of war but I've i steal gun emplacements is there any point in keeping them or should i just sell them for profit?
View Quote

They are supposed to show up in your FOB defense to be used by you or your NPCs.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 11:18:42 AM EDT
[#22]
How the hell do you get your FOB troops to use weapons other than the basic gun?

I cannot find an option to get them to use any of the guns I have unlocked other than the starting gun.   Yet I see other troops on other people's FOB with shit other than what I am using on my security team.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 11:27:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How the hell do you get your FOB troops to use weapons other than the basic gun?

I cannot find an option to get them to use any of the guns I have unlocked other than the starting gun.   Yet I see other troops on other people's FOB with shit other than what I am using on my security team.
View Quote

Under advanced settings / security settings. But you can only set them to close medium and far and they just pepper in the weapons you have developed. I didn't see a way to set specific loadouts.

Which is kind of more reasons why I turn off my online connection and say fuck the FOB. I don't care if I can't build all the stuff... with the handful of things I've already unlocked and the legendary gunsmith I already have all the weapons I need.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Put better guys in your security team and they'll use better gear. Your team rank determines how well equipped they are.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 12:49:07 PM EDT
[#25]
I still don't even know how to do FOB missions.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I just did the mission to rescue the kid I'm mostly doing side missions
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 3:43:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Under advanced settings / security settings. But you can only set them to close medium and far and they just pepper in the weapons you have developed. I didn't see a way to set specific loadouts.

Which is kind of more reasons why I turn off my online connection and say fuck the FOB. I don't care if I can't build all the stuff... with the handful of things I've already unlocked and the legendary gunsmith I already have all the weapons I need.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I havent been able to change distance settings and I am in the advanced tab.

Also when attacking an FOB do you have to use the same gun to pick up ammo off the troops of the defending troops?     It seems like the guys who attack me are not running out of ammo or resupplying off the troops they kill.   But when I attack I am stuck with my basic load out and cannot top off on pick ups.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 6:38:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Just got this game.  Any tips?
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 7:21:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fulton everyone. Everyone. Especially at the beginning.

I'm on my second play through because I deleted my first save file. Around this time last time I pretty much just started killing or completely avoiding everyone. On this play through I've been extracting fucking everyone and my unit levels are so much higher, allowing me to make and use better weapons and equipment.

As you get further along though you can definitely be a little more selective on who you extract. Right now if they don't have at least an A rating on something, they get a 5.56 round to the face from my rifle or a 308 round to the face from Quiet.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 8:07:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm on my second play through because I deleted my first save file. Around this time last time I pretty much just started killing or completely avoiding everyone. On this play through I've been extracting fucking everyone and my unit levels are so much higher, allowing me to make and use better weapons and equipment.

As you get further along though you can definitely be a little more selective on who you extract. Right now if they don't have at least an A rating on something, they get a 5.56 round to the face from my rifle or a 308 round to the face from Quiet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/16/2015 9:15:20 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:    
View All Quotes
Quoted:    

308 round to the face from Quiet.

Lol, pleb. 50 cal or GTFO with Quiet.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 9:16:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Got myself some Snukes. Man I love me some Sneaky Nukes. Now I don't have to worry so much about FOB infiltration since I'm off the list.

Also close to finishing all the construction on Motherbase and FOB is currently at Level 3 all across the board.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Where do you get that blue print for that big ass rifle for quiet
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 9:21:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Got myself some Snukes. Man I love me some Sneaky Nukes. Now I don't have to worry so much about FOB infiltration since I'm off the list.

Also close to finishing all the construction on Motherbase and FOB is currently at Level 3 all across the board.
View Quote

Can you explain this to me?  Im still trying to escape from the hospital.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 9:36:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

From a mission. If you've cleared a mission and go back and look at it in idroid it will tell you what blueprints are in it.

Quoted:

You aren't off any list. You just can't be invaded by anyone with less than 150K heroism. Most people have that and I noticed that having nukes tends to attract people wanting to steal them. I've disposed of about 20 stolen nukes myself.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 11:08:28 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

You aren't off any list. You just can't be invaded by anyone with less than 150K heroism. Most people have that and I noticed that having nukes tends to attract people wanting to steal them. I've disposed of about 20 stolen nukes myself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And that list of potential invaders gets reduced, thus me not having to worry about it so much.
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 12:02:10 AM EDT
[#37]
First what do the nukes allow you to do?

2nd.  Is there a better way to farm skulls than going to the airport to rape the caravan before it even leaves?   Quiet gets put on over watch with her 50 and just rapes them.
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 12:16:16 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

2nd.  Is there a better way to farm skulls than going to the airport to rape the caravan before it even leaves?   Quiet gets put on over watch with her 50 and just rapes them.
View Quote

Nukes act as a deterrent, making other players not likely to raid your FOB. However, those players with a high enough Heroism score can raid your FOB and obtain your nuke in the meantime.

Eh, you just gotta keep doing that and fultoning them. If you take on the sniper skulls, you get their camouflage parasites.
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 12:17:49 AM EDT
[#39]
When replaying missions in order to complete all the tasks, do I have to finish the main mission again in order to have in accept those tasks?
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 1:37:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Nukes act as a deterrent, making other players not likely to raid your FOB. However, those players with a high enough Heroism score can raid your FOB and obtain your nuke in the meantime.

Eh, you just gotta keep doing that and fultoning them. If you take on the sniper skulls, you get their camouflage parasites.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I figured each skull has a different parasite.    Is there a specific way or good order to killing sniper skulls?   And what are the skulls at the killer bee mission.   Anything good or just that gay fog shit?

Lame that the main story never explains much about them.   I wound up skipping the language speech from skull face tonight.   Just so boring and fucktarded that I had to skip it.

Will do lameamprathusaurusrex tomorrow night probably.    I know there are side ops and other missions coming but that I am pretty much done.   Over hyped game for sure.

tonight's fight through the base was coolest so far.   Going to be re-doing that a ton to farm equipment to sell(tanks).

They needed way more enemies to fill the map.
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 1:13:35 PM EDT
[#41]
MGO Hype
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 3:52:26 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Not bad, not bad...
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 4:21:18 PM EDT
[#43]
So when do I get to Africa? I am craving some jungle action.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 5:00:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Dont get your hopes up, I am a few missions into africa and there is not a whole lot of jungle from what i can tell.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 5:04:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So when do I get to Africa? I am craving some jungle action.
View Quote

Africa opens up somewhere around mission 13 if I remember right.

But don't psyche yourself up for a bunch of jungle warfare... Africa is like 80% open savanna with the occasional tree, odd berm or hill. There are tiny areas that are jungle-ish, but most of the time you are going to be sneaking up like a cheetah on outposts in the middle of fields. I can't speak for everyone else but to me Africa feels like a re-skin of Afghanistan, just with more plants and less crevasses.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 5:58:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Damn, I was hoping full on Snake Eater stuff.

Oh well, I'm still going to say a bunch of Rhodesian stuff while ganking bad guys

I would love to play all the Metal Gear games on this engine.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Damn, I was hoping full on Snake Eater stuff.

Oh well, I'm still going to say a bunch of Rhodesian stuff while ganking bad guys

I would love to play all the Metal Gear games on this engine.
View Quote

You do know one of the Private Security Forces in Africa are comprised mainly of former Rhodesian SAS, right?
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 9:19:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Konami Gone-ami?

This could be the first of many stories soon to come on Konami's exit from tripe A games.

So everyone enjoy your barely finished MGS5, my guess is we won't be seeing any more... you know, outside of the Metal Gear Slot-id and the Metal Gear pay to win IOS app... free to play! But pay $1 to unlock snake.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:28:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Konami Gone-ami?

This could be the first of many stories soon to come on Konami's exit from tripe A games.

So everyone enjoy your barely finished MGS5, my guess is we won't be seeing any more... you know, outside of the Metal Gear Slot-id and the Metal Gear pay to win IOS app... free to play! But pay $1 to unlock snake.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/19/2015 12:04:19 AM EDT
[#50]
This is the first metal gear I could play and enjoy I'd buy a retro mgs that uses this engine and mechanics.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top