BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 16
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 5:59:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not really spoiling anything by saying D-dog is awesome. It feels like I have been doing missions blind before I got D-dog. He really increases your situational awareness and even helps you find weapons and medicinal plants.
View Quote

I personally don't really like working with him. I prefer to keep the horse around for fast transport.  he isn't bad, just feel like I spend more time running and crawling than anything else.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 6:24:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't like the dog. I send Quiet to scout out the places I want to go. She marks all the enemies and provides some useful backup for capturing useful soldiers since I prefer to carry a lethal sniper rifle. I use jeeps to move around the map instead of the horse.

I notice I can only have 4 nukes, but I've seen people have more. Do I need to progress further in the game to unlock more nuke capacity? I want all the nukes. All of them.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 9:01:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't like the dog. I send Quiet to scout out the places I want to go. She marks all the enemies and provides some useful backup for capturing useful soldiers since I prefer to carry a lethal sniper rifle. I use jeeps to move around the map instead of the horse.

I notice I can only have 4 nukes, but I've seen people have more. Do I need to progress further in the game to unlock more nuke capacity? I want all the nukes. All of them.
View Quote

Nein. She misses a fuck-ton of people because they can be obscured by a lot of stuff.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 9:46:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I logged in today to see that two people had tried to raid my FOB. I've never messed with fob missions so I gave one a try. I started doing my thing tranqing and extracting guards and I ended up stealing 35 guards away from some guy, almost all of them A+ and A++. Not a bad haul.

update
Holy hell. The guy I raided counterattacked. He abducted 8 of my guards, all ranks D-B, and I started pelting him with rubber bullets. He runs around a container and I shoot a sleep gas grenade from my underbarrel launcher. He goes down and I fulton extract him. After I win I get 8 volunteers, all ranks A+.

The FOB stuff can be fun.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 12:48:06 PM EDT
[#5]
The Russians finally started fixing their equipment in my game. It looks like it took a major story cutscene to trigger their repairs, and the repairs are only about 1/3 of the damage I've caused... which I am promptly undoing.

I've also found a new trick to play... when the truck with extra guys shows up I wait until they disperse then put some C4 on the truck and wait. When they get back in I let them drive off and when they are passing the "gate" of the base or outpost (which is usually staffed by at least one other solder) I let it rip. I've done it twice now and it usually gets the guys guarding the gate as well as the truck. Even better is to do it when I've set up next to a mortar so I can bloop the next largest concentration of guys.

I was kind of meh about this game but the more ways I find to "domino rally" the bases and checkpoints the more fun it becomes. I guess like any other sandbox game I'm enjoying the player-created mayhem more than the scripted stuff the makers made.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I got to say the FOB system needs work. The interface is pure shit. There's no way to search for a player and add them your support list. You can only refresh the random list and pick out complete strangers to support. You can't send them messages or communicate with other online players at all.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 9:34:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I personally don't really like working with him. I prefer to keep the horse around for fast transport.  he isn't bad, just feel like I spend more time running and crawling than anything else.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not really spoiling anything by saying D-dog is awesome. It feels like I have been doing missions blind before I got D-dog. He really increases your situational awareness and even helps you find weapons and medicinal plants.

Get both? You can swap buddies and it doesn't take long
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 11:56:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I got to say the FOB system needs work. The interface is pure shit. There's no way to search for a player and add them your support list. You can only refresh the random list and pick out complete strangers to support. You can't send them messages or communicate with other online players at all.
View Quote

I am finding that the AI of an enemy base is shooting at me non stop regardless of where I am on the opposite side of a wall.

Once you are found they lock onto you and can see your position through walls.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 1:02:39 AM EDT
[#9]
I built a nuke. It takes a big chunk out of your heroism, and has other detrimental effects. So now I don't build nukes. I invade FOBs with nukes and steal them, then gain heroism by disposing of them. Then I get revenge attacks from people who lost their nukes and I have to go put them down. Fun times.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 1:53:16 AM EDT
[#10]
What's the point of stealing gun emplacements?

I know you can sell them for more cash than it costs to fulton them out but I haven't unlocked FOB missions yet.

Do they increase your FOB defense or are they just for looks at Mother Base?

edit:  And for the record I hate single player only games.  I hate campaigns.  I hate storylines.  I hate cutscenes.

..but this game is fucking awesome.  It's a pretty cut and dry storyline but the open world and the gameplay itself make this game truly amazing.  Being able to pick and choose exactly how you want to go about your mission is great.  Plus I love the fact that you can 'fail' and everything can 'go to shit' and you don't just have to restart.  

*LVL 12ish SPOILER ALERT*  example:  On the mission where you have to sneak into the airbase to nab the bionic doctor I got the bright idea of trying to do it with no kills/no enemy detections.  Actually made it to the outside of the hangar he is in and while sneaking behind a guard I kicked over a fuel can and got busted.  The whole airport lit up like a rednecks backyard on the 4th of July.  Ended up calling in three strikes and a helo just to get to cover and then back to the hangar.

edit:  And why the fuck does my PS4 run quiet as a mouse during gameplay UNTIL I'm sitting on the chopper with absolutely nothing going on just browsing menus?  The god damn fans get so loud I'm just waiting for the PS4 to kick into warp drive and fly through the ceiling.

edit2:  I also love how the combat deployments that give you 320,000GMP are routinely failed with an est. success rate of 95% while the 50kGMP ones are never failed at 95%.  Something tells me the makers of this game don't quite understand percentages.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 2:22:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Do you have to play the "extreme" and other such missions to progress the story along? I finished "Truth: The man who sold the world" and now nothing seems to be happening. I have done probably a dozen side ops and getting nothing new.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 3:02:27 AM EDT
[#12]
what missions can glitch quiet out and how many main missions are there?
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 3:05:00 AM EDT
[#13]
29 and....42???
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 3:16:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Its meh

d dog is cool in a kawaii dog sort of way, makes the game easier which is actually bad because its already sort of boring.

special, superhumans mutant etc.. characters are stupid as usual in all games.

you just run around doing boring shit, killing easy enemies until you meet up with the dumb supernatural special characters.

at least its more of an open world to it, other than that or even including that.. its just another game it is not really any different than playing far cry

collecting plants and shit constantly looking for items, lame easy kill enemies etc..

all games now are at best just re-skins of the same old shit.

Link Posted: 9/13/2015 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I know you can sell them for more cash than it costs to fulton them out but I haven't unlocked FOB missions yet.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Taking gun and mortal emplacements denies the enemy base that emplacement until they replace it. Every base or outpost I went through I stole the mortars and any heavy guns I came across, and destroyed all their comms gear and anti air radars... then the next time I came through that area they were still gone, so the enemy could not use them against me. I follow the same SOP when roaming the map: 1. Find outpost, 2. Scout outpost, 3. Deal with all guards (tranq and take the good ones, kill the rest), 4. Steal everything that isn't bolted down, blow the rest in place, 5. Move on to the next base

I've walked the entire Afghanistan map this way and the enemy response to me is barely a response.

edit:  And for the record I hate single player only games.  I hate campaigns.  I hate storylines.  I hate cutscenes.

..but this game is fucking awesome.  It's a pretty cut and dry storyline but the open world and the gameplay itself make this game truly amazing.  Being able to pick and choose exactly how you want to go about your mission is great.  Plus I love the fact that you can 'fail' and everything can 'go to shit' and you don't just have to restart.

I'm the opposite. I hate multiplayer games. I want a quality single player experience that I can enjoy without some tool mucking it up for me. The Metal Gear games are right up my alley as I typically am a slow, methodical player who prefers to wait and see rather than running and gunning. I like to bide my time and be thorough. In previous Metal Gear games this meant a lot of lying in wait for enemies to come to me, then picking them off one by one... ala Return of the Living Dead: Seennnndd moooooore guuuuuuuys.

However I fully agree on the story in Metal Gear games. Hideo Kojima is a hack, his ability to tell a compelling story is minimal at best and every Metal Gear game without the game is a sub par cliche anime at best. That said I LOVE 5 and how it keeps all this to a minimum. MGS4 was a fucking SLOG to play as you not only had retarded loading times to sit through, but you had these totally inane FMV sequences that played longer than you played the actual game for at times. It was more like watching a bad B movie that evern fifteen minutes requires you to play a game.

IMO this games achilles heel is all the fucking base management crap. I'm here to sneak and shoot, not micro manage a fucking hardees on the high seas. I greatly prefer the old Metal Gear tropes of find you gear in the field, just worry about you gameplay.

*LVL 12ish SPOILER ALERT*  example:  On the mission where you have to sneak into the airbase to nab the bionic doctor I got the bright idea of trying to do it with no kills/no enemy detections.  Actually made it to the outside of the hangar he is in and while sneaking behind a guard I kicked over a fuel can and got busted.  The whole airport lit up like a rednecks backyard on the 4th of July.  Ended up calling in three strikes and a helo just to get to cover and then back to the hangar.

That mission was hilarious for me. I made it in and out of the power station without so much as a peep (and fultoned something like 50% of the guys to boot) then had the long walk to the main hangar base. I snuck in there easily (it was night time and DD marked everything for me, allowing me to focus on sneaking past everyone... it also helps that the AI in this game is retarded and can't see you slinking by 50 meters in front of them). I had to cap the two guys guarding the hangar door, which drew the attention of two other guys (who also died). I grabbed traitor mcasshole, left his goofy hump robot and left the way I came in... zero alerts, minimal enemy casualties. Once I slogged through the annoying boss battle I wound up with an Octopus A rating on the mission.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 11:22:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Its meh

d dog is cool in a kawaii dog sort of way, makes the game easier which is actually bad because its already sort of boring.

special, superhumans mutant etc.. characters are stupid as usual in all games.

you just run around doing boring shit, killing easy enemies until you meet up with the dumb supernatural special characters.

at least its more of an open world to it, other than that or even including that.. its just another game it is not really any different than playing far cry
collecting plants and shit constantly looking for items, lame easy kill enemies etc..

all games now are at best just re-skins of the same old shit.

View Quote

lol what? I take it you're not that familiar with MG
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 7:55:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Once you bandana, you always bandana

ETA: Also once you potato camera, you always potato camera
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 10:01:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

http://s8.postimg.org/zadhrds9x/image.jpg

View Quote

I tried twice today to get the butterfly emblem and I keep getting the Fox unit emblem. Gonna try again tonight.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 10:45:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I tried twice today to get the butterfly emblem and I keep getting the Fox unit emblem. Gonna try again tonight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I found it has to be actual missions where it grades you after you finish.

with that said an easy one is C2W and let quiet kill everything that moves.  EVERYTHING
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

with that said an easy one is C2W and let quiet kill everything that moves.  EVERYTHING
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did that one and A Hero's Way which is weird because that's how I got it on my first play through.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 11:10:03 PM EDT
[#21]
So there is a point to removing the gun emplacements but once they are removed they do you no good so just sell them?
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 11:14:13 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm about 30 hours in and I'm getting bored.  It's way too easy.  Is there an option to make it harder?  I don't see one in the options.

Link Posted: 9/13/2015 11:37:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm about 30 hours in and I'm getting bored.  It's way too easy.  Is there an option to make it harder?  I don't see one in the options.

View Quote

I have not found one. I keep seeing that once you beat the game the first time Big Boss Mode unlocks like the previous games.

In the meantime I'm playing with reaction whatever turned off and I now limit myself to DD, my ground zeroes sneaking suit and close range knockout weapons only. I only kill by CQC knife now.

In other words I'm pulling my punches to make an easy game with lame AI more challenging.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 11:46:44 PM EDT
[#24]
I got up to mission 40 something, and decided I wanted to delete my save and restart.

A few factors led me to do that, I wanted to do better in the early game for unlocks etc. I also was never able to get a second "legendary gunsmith" side op and never got weapon customization. I have done a shit load of side ops trying to unlock it with no luck so far. I also want to try and initiate more cut scenes that I think I missed.

Plus, it seemed fun to actually play the game now that I know what to do and how to play. I probably ran through the first 20 missions too quickly.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 11:56:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Did that one and A Hero's Way which is weird because that's how I got it on my first play through.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It needs to be three in a row
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 12:12:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 12:13:03 AM EDT
[#27]
WOOT! Trump for Page 20!
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 1:39:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Fuck mission 29.

That is all.

Mission is perfect for using Quiet and that save corrupt glitch ruins it.   Also wasted about an hour trying to fight in the wrong location.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 1:50:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Fuck mission 29.

That is all.
View Quote

Yeah, I had to do it with a vehicle. I heard D Walker works great too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 2:30:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Well...

Fuck FOB play.

Just had an experience with what has to be a cheater.

/edit

maybe it was maybe it wasnt.    But the following below pisses me off to no end.

Hit him with several grenade launcher  rounds which put him on the ground in some kind of fight for your life mode.   He then turned and sprayed me with a handgun killing me.   Respawned and I shot his ass with no fewer than 3 grenades and never killed him.   Had several fights right at the mission infiltration point which was locked red due to base on alert.   Faggot killed me every time.

Oh and then there is the speed hack where he fultoned about 8 items in the course of about 5-8 seconds.  I have fully upgraded fultons, not worm hole, and I cannot get stacks of 5-6 balloons in the air all at once like he was doing.   Meaning 5-6 containers in the air.   I shot down several and they were back up in no time.    Ran around like a damn chicken on crack.

maybe it is one of the drugs you can cook up?

Yup...

About to say fuck this game.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 9:18:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Just hit 44% and I have no main story missions or main story side ops to choose?

All I have is extreme difficult missions I've already done.

Do I have to do that shit all over again just to unlock a new mission?
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 9:54:26 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Just hit 44% and I have no main story missions or main story side ops to choose?

View Quote

I am 45% with the same problem. I did dozens of side ops taking out armored crews and heavy infantry without unlocking a damn thing.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 10:00:08 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I am 45% with the same problem. I did dozens of side ops taking out armored crews and heavy infantry without unlocking a damn thing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Huh, what's the final story mission you two did?
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Look for a critical side op in yellow maybe?

Link Posted: 9/14/2015 11:12:11 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

"Truth: The man who sold the world"

ETA:

Did it right after "Secure Quiet" side op. Which, btw, fuck that whole damn side op. It damn near made me want to give up on playing the game all together.

Link Posted: 9/14/2015 11:23:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

ETA:

Did it right after "Secure Quiet" side op. Which, btw, fuck that whole damn side op. It damn near made me want to give up on playing the game all together.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

That's weird. Is it the mission 29/mission 42 bug?
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 11:26:31 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:

Nah, I think it was 48 or so. With the extreme missions and what not, I think the highest my list goes is 50.

ETA:

No idea if I used Quiet on 29. When the warning came out I was already on 38ish or so. 42, IIRC is an one of those extreme missions I was reserving until completing the main story.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 11:43:23 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

ETA:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA:

Well that's the end of the story for the game. There were a few more chapters left but Konami pretty much put a hold on it and then they fired Koji-san/Koji-san quit. If I remember correctly, there was to be arund 5 or 6 chapters originally.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 11:43:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Don't be surprised if Konami does decide to release the rest as paid DLC and whatnot.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 11:59:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Don't be surprised if Konami does decide to release the rest as paid DLC and whatnot.
View Quote

If it is even finished.

If Konami really did pull the plug I imagine what we have is all we are going to get. The big K seems hell bent on dissolving their video game franchise and focusing on bullshit like gaming machines and mobile apps. Quick turn, cheap to produce stuff that requires low overheads.

Hit the lever anyone?
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 12:02:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
If it is even finished.

If Konami really did pull the plug I imagine what we have is all we are going to get. The big K seems hell bent on dissolving their video game franchise and focusing on bullshit like gaming machines and mobile apps. Quick turn, cheap to produce stuff that requires low overheads.

Hit the lever anyone?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If it is even finished.

Hit the lever anyone?

Shame a lot of the good games nowadays have a fucking deadline to meet, and that deadline pretty much ruins a lot of the enjoyment although they are still good games. Fallout New Vegas and Mass Effect 3 come to mind.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 12:11:34 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Well that's the end of the story for the game. There were a few more chapters left but Konami pretty much put a hold on it and then they fired Koji-san/Koji-san quit. If I remember correctly, there was to be arund 5 or 6 chapters originally.

View Quote

Well that is even more disappointing than thinking the game ended at Chapter I.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 12:37:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Well...

Fuck FOB play.

Just had an experience with what has to be a cheater.

/edit

maybe it was maybe it wasnt.    But the following below pisses me off to no end.

Hit him with several grenade launcher  rounds which put him on the ground in some kind of fight for your life mode.   He then turned and sprayed me with a handgun killing me.   Respawned and I shot his ass with no fewer than 3 grenades and never killed him.   Had several fights right at the mission infiltration point which was locked red due to base on alert.   Faggot killed me every time.

Oh and then there is the speed hack where he fultoned about 8 items in the course of about 5-8 seconds.  I have fully upgraded fultons, not worm hole, and I cannot get stacks of 5-6 balloons in the air all at once like he was doing.   Meaning 5-6 containers in the air.   I shot down several and they were back up in no time.    Ran around like a damn chicken on crack.

maybe it is one of the drugs you can cook up?

Yup...

About to say fuck this game.
View Quote

There are occasional god moders in FOB missions. Knock them out instead. CQC or a nonlethal shotgun, then fulton them out. Easy.

Link Posted: 9/14/2015 1:16:55 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/14/2015 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#45]
The comments on that article bring up something I mentioned a long time ago (not even sure if it was this thread or a different one):

If Konami was a smart company that intended to keep making triple A titles they would finish and release this chapter 3 material as a Ground Zeroes-esque lead in to a new HD remaster of Metal Gear 1 and 2. It would be a collosal dick move to the paying fans but it would generate new Metal Gear games... without Kojima, but new games nonetheless.

Instead I think we have a publisher who just wants a quick, easy buck and is going to rest on their existing IPs as they sheepishly farm them out to every slot machine and free to play app they can churn out.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 2:31:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.windowscentral.com/data-miners-discover-entire-chapter-metal-gear-solid-v-phantom-pain-warning-possible-spoilers

wow.

I hope Angry Joe gets to cover this in his review.

WTF.

Nice to know somebody helped Kojima in fucking up a game or making it even more disjointed than it could have been
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 3:52:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
wow.

WTF.

Nice to know somebody helped Kojima in fucking up a game or making it even more disjointed than it could have been

View All Quotes
Quoted:

wow.

WTF.

I don't beleive Kojima tried to fuck things up, but rather tried to finish as much as he could while Konami trying to put an end to Metal Gear Solid and focus more on their Slot Machines and phone apps. In response, I see Koji just getting sick of Konami's shit and decided to move the fuck out.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 4:03:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I don't beleive Kojima tried to fuck things up, but rather tried to finish as much as he could while Konami trying to put an end to Metal Gear Solid and focus more on their Slot Machines and phone apps. In response, I see Koji just getting sick of Konami's shit and decided to move the fuck out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

wow.

WTF.

I get that.

But it sucks that the games Kojima makes are sorta full of himself and "out there."   Having material get chopped and us getting a rushed and unfinished game sucks.

Like Angry Joe needs to unleash the corporate commander and rant his ass off.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 4:50:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I get that.

But it sucks that the games Kojima makes are sorta full of himself and "out there."   Having material get chopped and us getting a rushed and unfinished game sucks.

Like Angry Joe needs to unleash the corporate commander and rant his ass off.
View Quote

The Metal Gear Solid games have ALWAYS been out there, and in retrospect Kojima crawled up his own ass in increasing intensity from Solid 1 forward. Its just par for the course and if you had any exposure to MGS 1-4 for any decent length of time you'd know that Kojima is a cross between crazy tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist meets utter pervert crossed with japanese otaku dork mannerisms / plot tropes with a dash of verbally unpronounceable nomenclature. You just kind of have to take all that shit with a grain of salt in order to play what is arguably one of the preeminent sneaky shooty games on the market.

The whole "rushed" thing is still speculation on everyone's parts. All we know is that Konami and Kojima parted ways and the game is what it is. We all like to blame the "evil Konami" because from our vantage point they are making some really asinine decisions lately and are not listening to the fanbase at all. But for all we know Konami gave him a budget and a deadline that Kojima blew clean through with little regard and then stormed off in a huff when they tried to get the project under control. The end result we have is obviously stunted... the question is, who pumped the lead into the baby's milk? We may never know.

And I too would like to see Angry Joe rape this game... but he most likely will softball it like 99% of the reviews I've read. For some reason Metal Gear is treated like royalty in video game reviews and is given so much of a pass that other game franchises would be totally murdered for. The line to jerk off Kojima wraps around the block every time he touches a game but in reality I agree that the man makes a stellar game, but he constantly wraps that game in so many layers of convoluted bullshit, hammy gameplay elements and downright broken options that his games do not deserve all the 10/10's they get. The actual shooty sneaky "game" itself is a solid 9... everything else is a very generous 6.5 or 7 at most.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 5:43:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Developers are out to make money. A lot of these same accusations were leveled at Bungie / Destiny. No one really knows what is/was true.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top