Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 310
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#1]
You can add me on there. I'm on for several hours most evenings.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

TXGunnersM8 is your gamertag?
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 2:51:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sleazygunrsm8. It's in my tag line
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 2:56:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Okay, I started adding a few people on XBL.  My gamer tag is silenced 9.

Edit:  I tried to go through the last few pages and add people that said they wanted to be added.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#5]
silenced 9
sleazygunrsm8
AJ in JAX
DEATH 2 H2
AWils18
fatal conundrum
Maveric812
Spyk3 sc
inflictedtag81
dhoskins
ws450r
Fallen003
THE III
Raider Bob
-------
djkest
QuintinAR15
luckyonez
Gromann7
HammrSmashdFace
ThePhantomGT
TheGreatAntwoine
BURKA DURKA 81
------------
I may have some of these spelled wrong; check back later.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Okay, I started adding a few people on XBL.  My gamer tag is silenced 9.

Edit:  I tried to go through the last few pages and add people that said they wanted to be added.
View Quote

Accepted and added
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
silenced 9
sleazygunrsm8
AJ in JAX
DEATH 2 H2
AWils18
fatal conundrum
Maveric812
Spyk3 sc
inflictedtag81
dhoskins
ws450r
Fallen003
THE III
-------
djkest
QuintinAR15
luckyonez
Gromann7
HammrSmashedFace
ThePhantomGT
TheGreatAntwoine
------------
View Quote

Mine is HammrSmashdFace.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 4:42:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Mine is HammrSmashdFace.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
silenced 9
sleazygunrsm8
AJ in JAX
DEATH 2 H2
AWils18
fatal conundrum
Maveric812
Spyk3 sc
inflictedtag81
dhoskins
ws450r
Fallen003
THE III
-------
djkest
QuintinAR15
luckyonez
Gromann7
HammrSmashedFace
ThePhantomGT
TheGreatAntwoine
------------

Mine is HammrSmashdFace.

I'm Raider Bob. Feel free to invite me anytime.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#9]
From Reddit:
"This week's LVL 34 POE is the easiest yet"
Here's what we did. We didn't wipe one time this week. Our group was 2 level 34 bladedancer hunters and a level 34 sunsinger warlock.
•Round 1: Just clear 3 waves of enemies
•Round 2: Clear a wave of enemies, then 2 waves of "kill the target"
•Round 3: Just clear 3 waves of enemies. Use Word of Crota (Void burn)
•Round 4: Clear a wave of enemies, then 2 waves of "destroy the mines"
•Round 5: Boss (Gulrot)

BOSS STRATEGY: The boss is a giant ogre with hive enemies randomly spawned as adds. The text occasionally reads he's doing something with his stomach...this is a warning the slow buff is coming. For 10 seconds, you won't be able to move. You can shoot and turn around, but you're basically motionless and won't be able to jump away or run from enemy fire. What we quickly learned is to down the hardest hitting adds (like wizards) before the debuff comes. Then just make sure you put something between you and the boss right before the slow debuff...because otherwise his eye laser will kill you while you helplessly stand there. That's the only mechanic to worry about in the entire fight. Rinse and repeat and we downed him for an easy weapon core and etheric light.

EDIT: I'm told a bubble bro makes the boss fight even easier. Let's take a moment to thank your friendly neighborhood bubble bro.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 5:49:21 PM EDT
[#10]
I might be on tonight for a little while after 9:30 est. I need 2 nightfall and weeklies. I tried to get on last night but my Internet decided to be so slow it wouldn't work. My xb1 update didn't pass 2% in 3 hours.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll be on in 15-20 minutes, need 2 more for a couple poe 34s.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 6:53:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, I've got all my 34s done now. Fatal, spyk3 and I finished my last one. Not sure what weapon to ascend next. So far I've done VoC, Fang, Word, Swordbreaker, Blackhammer and Corrective Measure. I'm leaning toward Found Verdict or LDR but I may save the light for a few days and see if I can find a Fatebtinger.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 9:03:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well, I've got all my 34s done now. Fatal, spyk3 and I finished my last one. Not sure what weapon to ascend next. So far I've done VoC, Fang, Word, Swordbreaker, Blackhammer and Corrective Measure. I'm leaning toward Found Verdict or LDR but I may save the light for a few days and see if I can find a Fatebtinger.
View Quote

Found Verdict wrecks everything at 365, well worth the e-light
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 9:09:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yup.  I ascended mine tonight, it's rolling thunder.  Do it, you won't regret it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found Verdict wrecks everything at 365, well worth the e-light

Yup.  I ascended mine tonight, it's rolling thunder.  Do it, you won't regret it.

This. I ascended mine with IB e light and it was two shotting fallen captain majors last night from the wolfpack bounties. Its a fucking beast.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 9:59:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I jumped in on AJ's and God's 32 POE right after I got done with our 34.
Thanks to all you guys, I at least have one of each Armor core, weapon core and E light.
I think I will save it til next week, see if Variks will bring something good.
(I have my Titan and Hunter to 34, but Warlock is still 33 1/2)

Quintin, I'm still hoping to get in on the HM Templar CP, just like Heels, hoping to get a Fatebringer.
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 10:02:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/10/2015 10:07:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've still got the checkpoint in my pocket.  I hopped on tonight and did 32 and 34 POEs with Fallen and Hammr, and called it a night.

Maybe tomorrow night, don't worry, I ain't gonna leave you hanging.
View Quote

Cool man, Thanks...
I think everybody needed a break after all the POE's we did tonight lol
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 2:09:00 AM EDT
[#21]
So while we were waiting for my extremely slow friend to get on and do the Nightfall with us my son and I did it up to the walker with ease. After waiting for him to restart the game for nearly a half hour he finally gets on and we wipe immediately. So, load it back up and besides a couple of deaths here and there we are golden. We get to Taniks and have him down to like 2% health in seconds with Gjallahorn and Hunger and my sons wicked solar heavy MG.

Right as I am squeezing off the rocket to finish him off the stupid fucking piece of shit game boots my son. So since we were doing OK and he was almost dead we tried to wait for him to get back in. Of course three or four ultra captains with their amazing ability to dodge even truth show up and wipe the two of us left. That used up all my patience for the night. we tried a couple more times and could not do it or get in the groove. Kept wiping on stupid shit. So I turned that shit off.  Game has really been pissing me off.  I fucking hate how strong the ultra captains are.  Its nearly impossible to drop them with any sort of speed without one or two good rockets.  I think it may he time to play another game for a while.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 5:37:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Just wanted to thank fatal and inflicted for carrying me to 34

I'll be on tonight after work about 7:00 I think
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 6:53:33 AM EDT
[#23]
I just spent the last 3 hours trying to kill Skolas.  One fucking grenade would have done it, only to get shot in the face mid jump.  

Anyone want to give it a whirl tomorrow?
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 7:04:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I just spent the last 3 hours trying to kill Skolas.  One fucking grenade would have done it, only to get shot in the face mid jump.  

View Quote

Sure why not after I get done with a raid and a nightfall
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 7:36:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm game, been wanting to do a 35 for a while now.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 8:17:23 AM EDT
[#26]
I was surprised how easy lvl 34 PoE is this week.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 8:47:59 AM EDT
[#27]
I tried to find some of you who didn't have a full fireteam last night, but everyone (that I added) was full.  I was able to get a team to do PoE 32 and got my Titan up to level 33.  Also got e-light from the nightfall.

I'm good for more nightfalls, raids, and 32 PoE.  I'm not sure I could help much in a 34 PoE with a 33 or 32-level character.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 8:54:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Tip for the nightfall, that everyone may not know.   There is a room you can get in that enemies don't spawn in during the devil walker part.  As soon as you go into the room, go down the little hallway on the left and kill the guys at the end of it then at over the railing.  Jump the railing, look left immediately and there is one of the big half circle doors.  Jump up on top of it, then turn back left (directly over the tunnel you just came down) and jump  up to the little balcony there.  When you are there, walk up to the door, no action prompt or anything will pop up, you just bring out your ghost, and the door will open.  All three of you go in, and then just pop in and out and shoot the devil walker.  He can't hit you with his laser, but his bomb things can still hit you (don't quote me on that I can't remember it's one or the other.)
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 9:08:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ditto
I hate Variks! We were doing well til he Teleported me in the middle of that Hive round lol
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 9:42:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Ditto
I hate Variks! We were doing well til he Teleported me in the middle of that Hive round lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto

What was even more funny is trying to figure out how to revive you until I got caught on the wall and teleported right to you lol
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 9:59:36 AM EDT
[#31]
With AWils18  and BURKDA DURKA 81- So we did POE 34 and it was easy. Then we did POE 32 and had a bit more trouble, one of our people disconnected during the final boss and it wouldn't let him back in, so we just left. Wasted nearly an hour for absolutely nothing on that. :/
So I got one total POE done last night.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 11:05:18 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

With AWils18  and BURKDA DURKA 81- So we did POE 34 and it was easy. Then we did POE 32 and had a bit more trouble, one of our people disconnected during the final boss and it wouldn't let him back in, so we just left. Wasted nearly an hour for absolutely nothing on that. :/

View Quote
If the person who got bounced has the "join fireteam" ready to go, the other two wipe, when the death count down timer starts tell the person who dropped to join and he will make it back in.

Unless it was almost an hour on the final boss and you guys were tired of it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 11:08:00 AM EDT
[#33]
We threw ourselves at 35POE from 10:30 till 2am, finally got that SOB to die. Ended up having to all upgrade our black hammers and stun lock him half way across the map, then burn him down with Gjallerhorns.  He dropped with 20 seconds left on the first bomb diffuse, and I was able to make it there in time to shut it down.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 12:02:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If the person who got bounced has the "join fireteam" ready to go, the other two wipe, when the death count down timer starts tell the person who dropped to join and he will make it back in.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, we tried to get him to do that but then Burka Durka ditched us to run 35 POE with Gromann. We wiped one time on the final boss after AWils disconnected.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 12:12:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yeah, we tried to get him to do that but then Burka Durka ditched us to run 35 POE with Gromann. We wiped one time on the final boss after AWils disconnected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll run it with you Friday night if you still need it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 12:35:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

IF that happens again, wipe.  Have him hover over his join fireteam button, it will pop up available for a short time after you guys wipe so he can join back in.

EDIT, did not read past this post before posting.....Nothing to see here move along and shoot stuff.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 12:38:58 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  If I'm on msg me I'll run it with you guys

Link Posted: 6/11/2015 12:43:11 PM EDT
[#38]
I am 3 POEs away from getting my other 2 characters to level 34
(32-32-34)
Oh and, once again the 34 feels easier than the 32... lol
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 12:56:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

I spend almost 3 hours on him last night... Probably tried 30 times. Got him REALLY close several times but couldnt get it done.

This was with 3 34s all with 365 gallys, not sure I ever want to try that again.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
We threw ourselves at 35POE from 10:30 till 2am, finally got that SOB to die. Ended up having to all upgrade our black hammers and stun lock him half way across the map, then burn him down with Gjallerhorns.  He dropped with 20 seconds left on the first bomb diffuse, and I was able to make it there in time to shut it down.
View Quote

Thats a good idea, wish we would have though of that last night. Tired as shit today because we tried until 2AM. We would run out to the left, kill the servitor, pop a bubble and unload gallys on him. 21 gallys got him well under half health, then we would pop a synth and something would always go wrong. He would either come into our bubble or kill someone or if not someone would die trying to disarm the mines.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 1:08:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Thats a good idea, wish we would have though of that last night. Tired as shit today because we tried until 2AM. We would run out to the left, kill the servitor, pop a bubble and unload gallys on him. 21 gallys got him well under half health, then we would pop a synth and something would always go wrong. He would either come into our bubble or kill someone or if not someone would die trying to disarm the mines.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have to stagger Gally rounds so not everyone is reloading at once. This helps keep him at bay. Also bubble is best placed at the top section of the platform. Then shit can still go wrong real easy.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 1:22:33 PM EDT
[#42]
I'll be on for awhile tonight

I really need to do the nightfall but my main thing I want to do is raid then thorn Pvp bounty

Be getting on around 7-730 so if 2 people wanna hop on and help me knock the thorn Pvp out then the strike part I'd be thankful and return the favor.  I'm 87/500 on the bounty after doing just one game
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 1:28:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I really need to do the nightfall but my main thing I want to do is raid then thorn Pvp bounty

Be getting on around 7-730 so if 2 people wanna hop on and help me knock the thorn Pvp out then the strike part I'd be thankful and return the favor.  I'm 87/500 on the bounty after doing just one game
View Quote

How can you knock out the thorn PVP part so quickly?
I've had the bounty for about 7 months now.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 1:31:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do it legit in about 3 games but I'm ok at pvp. You can boost it by getting two others to play with you in a rumble match(free for all). Then they let you kill them. Rinse and repeat till complete.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I do it legit in about 3 games but I'm ok at pvp. You can boost it by getting two others to play with you in a rumble match(free for all). Then they let you kill them. Rinse and repeat till complete.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you only could control 100% of the people in the Rumble match somehow, that would make these 2 bounties trivial.
One is +25 K/D spread, the other is kill stuff with void damage.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 2:02:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If you only could control 100% of the people in the Rumble match somehow, that would make these 2 bounties trivial.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This last one I did only took me about 5 matches, and one of those was a warm up match (horrible.)  You gotta play dirty, grab a shotgun and sit in a corner.  Pop a few heads then find a new corner.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 2:09:25 PM EDT
[#47]
I absolutely suck at Pvp and with my luck I'd get close to 500 and then get killed 20 times straight.  I normally don't cheese anything in this game but the crucible and all its lag glory I plan to very much so
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 2:54:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 3:57:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I absolutely suck at Pvp and with my luck I'd get close to 500 and then get killed 20 times straight.  I normally don't cheese anything in this game but the crucible and all its lag glory I plan to very much so
View Quote

I would gladly help. I was thinking about seeing if I can get some groups on Reddit and see if we could get the "other team" to get in on it too.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:09:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What we were doing is stacking left.  First guy out the door goes way left to the servitor.  Next one stays around half way down the tunnel, and the last guy takes cover at the entrance.  A seconds lag between guys so Skolas gets pulled left.  Soon as the servitor goes down, everyone opens up on Skolas and he just stumbles around wondering who the fuck to go after.  Plus you have everyone near the mines except far right.  

One fucking grenade.

I've got to take care of a few things here, but I'll be on in an hour or so.  I want to burn this fucker down, then do a 32 and 34 if I have time.
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top