Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 310
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:09:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I've read it's possible to have 2 3-man fireteams(in party chat) join rumble at the same time and everyone get in the same game. Seems like it would take good communication and timing with a bit of luck added in though. I also need to finish my Thorne bounty so I'm ready when you guys are.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:10:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I would gladly help. I was thinking about seeing if I can get some groups on Reddit and see if we could get the "other team" to get in on it too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I absolutely suck at Pvp and with my luck I'd get close to 500 and then get killed 20 times straight.  I normally don't cheese anything in this game but the crucible and all its lag glory I plan to very much so

I would gladly help. I was thinking about seeing if I can get some groups on Reddit and see if we could get the "other team" to get in on it too.

Atheons Epilogue or Word of Crota
Swordbreaker and Prydeths Revenge
Truth or Corrective measure
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:35:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I've read it's possible to have 2 3-man fireteams(in party chat) join rumble at the same time and everyone get in the same game. Seems like it would take good communication and timing with a bit of luck added in though. I also need to finish my Thorne bounty so I'm ready when you guys are.
View Quote

We can try it but if it doesn't work out we can do it with ransoms.  Just have to keep clear lol

Wanna finish up my thorn pvp then do yours then we can both knock out the strike part together
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#4]
PoE Patch next week

What tipped you off that we needed to take a closer look at Skolas, in particular?

CB: A lot of a playing! Internal feedback is always crucial. Forums like Reddit or Bungie.net, fan sites, and social media are invaluable resources for player feedback.
How do you intend to respond?

CB: We want the Skolas encounter to be challenging and require teamwork, only in a more predictable way that doesn’t feel cheap. To accomplish this, we’re making the following changes to Round 6 of the Skolas Challenge: New Modifier combinations (Arc, Void, and Solar Burn will be removed) Boss health is reduced (to compensate for the lack of burn) Minions will spawn at predictable health intervals Minor adjustment to the unit makeup of the combatant waves
In summary: Skolas is about to get a shorter life sentence. To ensure that he’ll still have a fighting chance, there will be some more skulls for you to juggle. Your battle with the final boss changes next week. Get in there are tell us what you think.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:48:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

We can try it but if it doesn't work out we can do it with ransoms.  Just have to keep clear lol

Wanna finish up my thorn pvp then do yours then we can both knock out the strike part together
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To me the strike part is super easy. You can just go to the cheese room, pop the wizard with half a dozen Gjallerhorn shots, profit. Esp. when everyone participating is level 32+ with some 365 weapons. It has been a while since I've done it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 5:05:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Finally got Skolas done, very similar to the above method... Playing up the stairs a bit seemed to help. Had one guy staggering him with icebreaker, and then two of us dumped gally's and synthed. Icebreaker guy went for the mine and then we finished him off.

Lots of things have to go well to get it done, one thing goes wrong and it is a wipe.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 5:25:51 PM EDT
[#8]
PVP Video of the day

Link Posted: 6/11/2015 5:30:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Finally got Skolas done, very similar to the above method... Playing up the stairs a bit seemed to help. Had one guy staggering him with icebreaker, and then two of us dumped gally's and synthed. Icebreaker guy went for the mine and then we finished him off.

Lots of things have to go well to get it done, one thing goes wrong and it is a wipe.
View Quote

Snipers to stagger until the bond is broke is by far the easiest way, once the bond breaks unleash Ballerhorn hell on him. Groman and I tried just gallys but he was too unpredictable with his teleports. We placed the bubble off to the left of the door by the pillar and it gave all three of us plenty of room to move. The biggest things that helped us were piling up at the door before starting and being quick to setup up the bubble and take down the servitor, if our timing was off he was teleporting and on top of us before we could break the bond, almost an instant wipe when he is in your bubble - lol

The night before we beat him the same way but with only two Gally's, the two hunters with me both used Celsetrial Nightfall on him and that seemed to help compensate for the missing gally, I think they said the crit was 25000 or something like that. Both times we killed him he died at the rock and never made it to the platform.

Honestly its just not a fun fight, I would be willing to help anyone out that needs it this weekend.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 6:07:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Next week he is being balanced, burn removed, hit points reduced.  Will be a whole different ballgame.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 6:10:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
PVP Video of the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUO7RDgQ_1M
View Quote

Saw that yesterday. Shit's hilarious. HOW MANY? HOW MANY?
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 6:21:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Ok boys 730pm est I'll be on

Thorn bounty And raid

Then whatever
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Not really feeling Skolas tonight, but if anyone wants a 32 and 34 PoE I'd be in.  Need to run em on my hunter still.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 6:38:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ok boys 730pm est I'll be on

Thorn bounty And raid

Then whatever
View Quote

I need to kill Phogoth for the start, then its PVP and lvl34 PoE for me.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 6:46:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 7:09:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
With AWils18  and BURKDA DURKA 81- So we did POE 34 and it was easy. Then we did POE 32 and had a bit more trouble, one of our people disconnected during the final boss and it wouldn't let him back in, so we just left. Wasted nearly an hour for absolutely nothing on that. :/
So I got one total POE done last night.
View Quote

Hooray for random power surges. Everything came back on but I couldn't connect to XBL. By then it was too late.

I don't know if I'll be on tonight, had a long day in the garage and playing outside with my daughter. I still need nightfalls if I could get some help with those but it won't be til I get her to bed, so maybe after 10
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 10:42:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Just bought it, I know I'm late to the party but what do I have to do to get on with those of you that play on PS4?

Link Posted: 6/11/2015 11:54:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Completed Trials 9-0 and 35 POE every week on all three characters. Still no Solar hand cannon or Void Scout rifle.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:06:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:21:38 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Xur's in the tower, down in the bar by the jukebox.

Mk44 Stand Asides, Mask of the Third Man, Light Beyond Nemesis, Universal Remote, chest engram.

View Quote

Really?  

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 7:23:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Really?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mk44 Stand Asides, Mask of the Third Man, Light Beyond Nemesis, Universal Remote, chest engram.

Really?  

Xur has outlived his usefulness.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:25:11 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?  

No shit, why bother with the weekly garage sale of crap?

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 8:41:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 9:47:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If you want one for the collection and/or you're looking to troll the shit out of people in PVP, buy a Universal Remote.
View Quote

I never do that...

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I keep threatening to level mine up and use it in Iron Banana. Just haven't got around to it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you want one for the collection and/or you're looking to troll the shit out of people in PVP, buy a Universal Remote.

I never do that...

I keep threatening to level mine up and use it in Iron Banana. Just haven't got around to it.

If you can get close enough, it's a lot of fun in iron babnana (Even better in Rumble).

I still prefer Red Death or Thorn for my primary though.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:15:40 PM EDT
[#27]
So I got my Titan up to level 34. And then we did POE 34 and I used my Etheric light to.... ascend my VOC to 365.
My hunter can wait until next week to get some love.
I may get on tonight to run 1-2 more 32 POEs and get dem boots for my hunter, that would make sense.
Again the 32 seems harder than the 34, although once you know the TRICK to the 32 boss it's a quick kill.
------------
For the 32 boss this worked really well.
Work him down with primaries and sniper rifles.  Kill the dregs if you can, but otherwise, no big deal.  When the "Important Target" message appears, pop WOL and blast the boss down to nothing with your Gjallerhorns. He goes down surprisingly fast and misses his healing at this time.

Save a rocket for the important target and make sure you kill him after the boss is dead. Was faster than killing Sir Rumblegut the Ogre on 34.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:17:32 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm up for some 32 POE tonight.  I need to do a couple, plus nightfalls.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:21:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:26:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I plan on raiding tonight. I've still got that hard Templar checkpoint.  

I'll be on around 6-7pm est tonight.
View Quote

I'm there man!
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 1:46:27 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I'm there man!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm there man!
+2  

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 2:26:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm up for some 32 POE tonight.  I need to do a couple, plus nightfalls.
View Quote

What's your gamertag?

Seems like most people in this thread are on Xbox One.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 3:30:20 PM EDT
[#33]
ToO is on Cauldron, I hated that map during Iron Banana, hopefully it is better as a 3v3 map. I really want that damn warlock helmet!
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#34]
I'll be hopping on here in a bit to play ToO and generally do shit.

Xur was good to me today.  Got Purifier robes
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 3:43:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nice!

All I got last week was Voidfang x5, the Armamentarium x 4 and 1 lucky Rasberry
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Nice!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice!

It took 3 amamentarium, praxic fire, and 2 Lupi (one titan and one hunter) to get it.  Fucking expensive chest but I has it now.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 4:58:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It took 3 amamentarium, praxic fire, and 2 Lupi (one titan and one hunter) to get it.  Fucking expensive chest but I has it now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice!

I got the robes on the first engram last week.

Gonna see how they do in some ToO this weekend hopefully.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 5:01:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I plan to be around for that.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 5:27:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice!

I had someone use them on me last week in ToO, I jumped up and behind him then stuck his ass with a fusion grenade as the screen came back but it did freak me out.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 5:33:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Be on in a half hour or so.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice!

Decent. The best PvP Exotic in the game is The Ram. In fact, it is OP as hell. You can survive a 2 shots from Thorn to the head, 2 melees, or a shoulder charge. Ridiculous.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#43]
This game is getting on my nerves. I'm at a standstill because my character isn't strong enough to to play some of the strikes and I can't complete them until I find better gear and I cannot find better gear because my character sucks.

Pretty annoying
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 11:06:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Thanks Quintin, Inflicted, The III, Spyk3, AJ and Special? (forgot his XBL ID)
Great night and learned alot from the raids.
You guys Rock!
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 12:48:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 12:50:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 4:36:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

No prob, I just wish some more stuff would drop for you guys. VOG has been really slack in the loot department for the past couple of weeks I've played.

I still have a hard Templar checkpoint if any of you guys want to make another pass tomorrow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks Quintin, Inflicted, The III, Spyk3, AJ and Special? (forgot his XBL ID)
Great night and learned alot from the raids.
You guys Rock!

No prob, I just wish some more stuff would drop for you guys. VOG has been really slack in the loot department for the past couple of weeks I've played.

I still have a hard Templar checkpoint if any of you guys want to make another pass tomorrow.

I should be home from work early today. I'll be ready for 2 more vog, I could use 2 more crota runs, 3 32s and a 35 too.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 6:57:19 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

What system are you on?

If you're on XB1, there's plenty of us playing that can help sherpa you through higher difficulty content to try and get you some better stuff.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This game is getting on my nerves. I'm at a standstill because my character isn't strong enough to to play some of the strikes and I can't complete them until I find better gear and I cannot find better gear because my character sucks.

Pretty annoying

What system are you on?

If you're on XB1, there's plenty of us playing that can help sherpa you through higher difficulty content to try and get you some better stuff.

I'm on PS4
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 9:08:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 9:10:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top