Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Tacked C&R deals IN STOCK NOW! (Page 7 of 13)
Page / 13
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 2:49:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheDevilYouLove:
There's a really nice Japanese Paratrooper in the EE.  Someone needs to buy this beauty!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_131/1444314_WTS__Arisaka_Type_2_Paratrooper___Matching.html

It's not mine and I'm totally unaffiliated with the seller in any way, just passing this along since you don't see Japanese paratroopers everyday!
View Quote

ground meh.. never prices these. Reasonable?
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 4:08:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore has a really nice batch of P64s in stock BUT they don't deal with C&R folks, so these would have to go to an FFL (which kills the deal for me).  Two mags and a holster for $220.

El Linko
View Quote

Import mark is HUGE
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By dnmccoy:

Import mark is HUGE
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Looks like Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore has a really nice batch of P64s in stock BUT they don't deal with C&R folks, so these would have to go to an FFL (which kills the deal for me).  Two mags and a holster for $220.

El Linko

Import mark is HUGE

bah, was interested until you said that. Hate import marks. Just bought a P1 slide to swap out for my current one just because my current one has an import mark.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Import mark is HUGE
View All Quotes

El Linko

Import mark is HUGE

Never seen one any smaller on a P64.  And at least that import mark is not on the circle 11 side, like some of the ones I've seen.  

I confirmed with SOS that they won't ship to C&R, so poo on them.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 4:21:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By djryan13:

View All Quotes
There's a really nice Japanese Paratrooper in the EE.  Someone needs to buy this beauty!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_131/1444314_WTS__Arisaka_Type_2_Paratrooper___Matching.html

It's not mine and I'm totally unaffiliated with the seller in any way, just passing this along since you don't see Japanese paratroopers everyday!

its about what they go for.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes

I assume you mean ground mum.  The fact that the mum is ground is not that big of a deal, IMHO.  It has matching nums and the cleaning rod, two GIANT pluses.  I believe the mums were supposed to be ground as part of the surrender or something, but obviously a lot of the mums weren't defaced.  I have a 99 with an intact mum, not that big of a deal.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 5:42:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Got my 3 P38s from Wideners. Make sure they use ups or usps as fedex was a PITA.

The finish is almost perfect RC on all 3.
Numbers on slide, frame and barrel match on 2.
One has a forced match barrel.
Mags dont match either. Any other numbers to look for?

I called and asked if I could het at least one Brown. They sent 2.
I also asked for one Brown to be byf. They all Byf.

I am quite happy with purchase. much more history than the stupid p64s and toks available right now.

They said they wont hand select but always do best out first. Essentially automatically hand select till they get to junk which they sell at discount.

So, if interested, buy soon.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 1:08:17 AM EDT
[#8]
@ djryan13

Pics please?
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 8:47:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By nolan7120:
@ djryan13

Pics please?
View Quote

Bam: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_14/447337_.html&page=1
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 8:49:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks.. No, I meant.. "meh"...

I have a 99 with intact mum too. There are enough unground out there to be picky. Just pay a little more.

I assume you mean ground mum.  The fact that the mum is ground is not that big of a deal, IMHO.  It has matching nums and the cleaning rod, two GIANT pluses.  I believe the mums were supposed to be ground as part of the surrender or something, but obviously a lot of the mums weren't defaced.  I have a 99 with an intact mum, not that big of a deal.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 6/19/2015 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#11]
SOG is getting Belgian Hi Powers soon.  Not C&R, sadly.

el linko
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 4:13:17 PM EDT
[#12]
More Polish trainers at SOS.  If only they accepted C&R.

El linko
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 7:44:25 PM EDT
[#13]

El linko
View Quote

Wonder if its a store or state policy? In any case, I cant see buying a surplus gun from them. They mention nothing about condition. Matching? Blown out bore? etc.. probably not inportant for single shot 22 but their other surplus is the same.

I dont own one of these 22's. Someone talk me into one?
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 8:58:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Wonder if its a store or state policy? In any case, I cant see buying a surplus gun from them. They mention nothing about condition. Matching? Blown out bore? etc.. probably not inportant for single shot 22 but their other surplus is the same.

View All Quotes

El linko

Store policy.  I picked up two last time.  Bith shoot great.  Both in nice condition.  One was all matching and one was mismatched.  I had a missing part on one and they took care of me quickly.  Buy one, they are fun rifles and cheap.  Heck, you talked me into a Wideners RC P38.
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#15]
P-64s at Classic for $179

Link Posted: 7/13/2015 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#16]

link
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 10:08:14 PM EDT
[#17]

link
View Quote

Spend a little more and buy elsewhere. Not worth the gamble from that place. IMO, $180 should be going rate everywhere but they shot up over last couple years.

FWIW i am very happy with the ones I got from SOG.. overpriced but gauranteed condition.
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 12:03:27 AM EDT
[#18]

Spend a little more and buy elsewhere. Not worth the gamble from that place. IMO, $180 should be going rate everywhere but they shot up over last couple years.

FWIW i am very happy with the ones I got from SOG.. overpriced but gauranteed condition.
View All Quotes

link

I bought one as a good shooter. No way I'm paying SOG price after shipping and cc fee. Just not worth it to me. I have ordered a lot of c&r guns from classic and they all have been very nice and ship quick. Mine was $190 after shipping
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 11:58:42 AM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

link

What's wrong with Classic?  Years ago, they were my favorite place to deal with.
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By frankiebagadonuts:

What's wrong with Classic?  Years ago, they were my favorite place to deal with.
View All Quotes

link

I have had a number of issues. I have a friend as well. They treat you like sh!t when you demand a fix. For me, money wise, I have been out a few hundred due to receiving poor condition "hand picks".. you name it.. cracked stocks, etc. So, saving $20 over J&G who has dame pistols for $200-220 to me is a no brainer. classic is too much risk.

The SOG I got was 250 plus ship and cc fees.. bit much but I was ordering a couple other pistols from them at same time. It included extra mag, cleaning rod, holster. Not sure if classic and j&g do. Keep in mind mags alone seem overpriced.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 6:39:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Anyone else get a call yesterday (and TODAY) from SOG saying you are one of the select customers they are offering P-64's at "below cost"? Price is $200 plus shipping.. to me it would be about $20 to ship plus CC fee. She said it includes 2 mags, holster and cleaning rod in "Very good to excellent condition".

A very fair price if it is good. Anyway, I am not sure I need another. I bought two of their excellent condition matching ones. I got enough I think.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 9:06:49 AM EDT
[#22]

I have had a number of issues. I have a friend as well. They treat you like sh!t when you demand a fix. For me, money wise, I have been out a few hundred due to receiving poor condition "hand picks".. you name it.. cracked stocks, etc. So, saving $20 over J&G who has dame pistols for $200-220 to me is a no brainer. classic is too much risk.

The SOG I got was 250 plus ship and cc fees.. bit much but I was ordering a couple other pistols from them at same time. It included extra mag, cleaning rod, holster. Not sure if classic and j&g do. Keep in mind mags alone seem overpriced.
View All Quotes

link

That's too bad.  They used to be my go-to place for C&R's.  It was a small family operation; good people to deal with.  I wonder if something changed.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 10:28:38 AM EDT
[#23]

That's too bad.  They used to be my go-to place for C&R's.  It was a small family operation; good people to deal with.  I wonder if something changed.
View All Quotes

link

They have been used car salesmen peddlers as long as I can remember. Veil themselves as Jesus thumping folk while hustling you with they BS claims and flat out lies to make a buck.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 11:24:02 AM EDT
[#24]
I have order a ton of guns from classic and have never had an issue at all with them. Am I missing something here lol what do yall think of the P38 at j&g sales for $399?
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 11:30:15 AM EDT
[#25]
I recall that they had a very bad patch where the guy who ran it got sick or retired or both, sold the business, new owner was an ass, old owner got back involved, etc. etc. All thirdhand mind you.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 11:46:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jtb33] [#26]
Please take the chatter and discussion elsewhere.  This is a thread to post deals-only, not dicuss the merits or issues with any particular vendor - there are other places on the site more appropriate for that so we don't need to wade through all the discussion in this thread.  
EDIT:  Touche! - my bad on a cross-post with the "DEALS" topic on the AR forum.   Point remains - please take the discussion and chatter to other threads.
SOG has some Long Lee Enfields - don't see those come up too often:  http://www.southernohiogun.com/longguns/c-r-longguns/long-lee-enfield-303-rifle.html
Also I see AIM has some 03A3's with the C stock available for under $800; C&R.

Link Posted: 7/16/2015 11:55:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By jtb33:
Please take the chatter and discussion elsewhere.  This is a thread to post deals-only, not dicuss the merits or issues with any particular vendor - there are other places on the site more appropriate for that so we don't need to wade through all the discussion in this thread.  

Palmetto has Blackhawk lower parts kit in stock for $44.99 with an Ergo grip:  http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/15156/

I've used them before and don't have any complaints.
View Quote

Point taken, though it would have more impact if you weren't posting an AR15 LPK in the C&R forum.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#28]
LMAO...

Perhaps he is proposing you retro fit a mosin with AR trigger and grip. I did see a mosin grip available.... Screwed into the stock... I would Post the link.. but that is too traggic.

Instead, I will say Centerfire just got some P-64's... Market is flooded with those dang things!!! Thus the post I had earlier from SOG about calling to push them.

Originally Posted By R2point0:

Point taken, though it would have more impact if you weren't posting an AR15 LPK in the C&R forum.
View All Quotes

Palmetto has Blackhawk lower parts kit in stock for $44.99 with an Ergo grip:  http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/15156/

Link Posted: 7/18/2015 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

I don't know anything about other Convo but it's halfway through 2015 and your still playing stupid a 13er crap?  People like you need to get over yourselves.  Registering on a site sooner than others doesn't make you anymore knowledgeable   and your trash talk years later about when someone registered just makes you an annoying keyboard commando so give it up already.  If this gets me in trouble so be it I guess but I've seen it said over and over by mods to stop thst crap.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 7:56:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Gander Mountain has 125 examples of the M1 Carbine listed on their website.  

Prices seem crazy, $1800 and up, but various manufacturers are shown.

I'm not really an M1 Carbine guy, just throwing it out for those who are.

Hking
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 8:00:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Hking42:
Gander Mountain has 125 examples of the M1 Carbine listed on their website.  

Prices seem crazy, $1800 and up, but various manufacturers are shown.

I'm not really an M1 Carbine guy, just throwing it out for those who are.

Hking
View Quote
And here I thought just $800 for a minty Inland was too much
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 8:06:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Amen to that $800 Inland.  

I was in a pawn shop on Saturday afternoon, always on the lookout , a very hard used 1970's Universal M1 Carbine was going for $799...

Hking
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 8:10:23 AM EDT
[#33]

I was in a pawn shop on Saturday afternoon, always on the lookout , a very hard used 1970's Universal M1 Carbine was going for $799...

Hking
View Quote
Per rules, Yugo Mauser fixer-upper $179

I got lucky, went into a gun show looking for a new expensive pistol and somehow that Inland was reeling me in on its own.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 10:17:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By kennyboyg:

I don't know anything about other Convo but it's halfway through 2015 and your still playing stupid a 13er crap?  People like you need to get over yourselves.  Registering on a site sooner than others doesn't make you anymore knowledgeable   and your trash talk years later about when someone registered just makes you an annoying keyboard commando so give it up already.  If this gets me in trouble so be it I guess but I've seen it said over and over by mods to stop thst crap.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kennyboyg:

What are you talking about?  Who called anyone a 13er? TJB33 rightly pointed out that the conversation was going off topic.  I acknowledged that, and also gently pointed out that his own post was ALSO off topic.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By GSL:

I got lucky, went into a gun show looking for a new expensive pistol and somehow that Inland was reeling me in on its own.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GSL:

Hking

picked up the two gunsmith specials with stock damages for $139 each shipped. Both have some pitting and storage damage but are excellent shooters. great deal
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 12:50:28 PM EDT
[#36]
http://www.simpsonltd.com/product_info.php?products_id=41605&osCsid=c43b6fd4549760e1ecae9a0d972b9cc1
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#37]
The lack of new deals here saddens me
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 6:52:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djryan13] [#38]
Originally Posted By CRCguns:
The lack of new deals here saddens me
View Quote

Here is how I have been handling this lul... I go on gunbroker or other sites and keep track of the many auctions that have no activity. Then if the auction is relisted 1 or 2 times, I email asking what their bottom dollar is.. If they are a dealer who accepts cc, I ask them for "total cost including shipping to C&R in Austin TX charged to CC... off or on gunbroker deal.". I have come up with great items this way including a colt 1860 and springfield 1863 (ok not c&r but I have used line on a number of c&rs too).

Guns are not flying off the shelves right now. It's a good time for deals. If they dont want to deal, then they can sit on inventory...

This has worked at a number of small online dealers recently too.

There are great deals out there. You just need to make em!
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 8:48:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Classic has m91/30 is stock.....

https://www.classicfirearms.com/lng-m91-30-nagant

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 10:34:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: surplusnut] [#40]
Don't know if this thread is specifically for guns but CTD has surplus Greek/UK/Canadian/Aussie 303 British right now for a good price.

The ammo is "B" grade, I ordered one case and all of it was Greek HXP head stamped and only a few of the rounds were discolored. But you could also end up with any ammo from the above countries.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:03:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: governmentman] [#41]
Originally Posted By surplusnut:
Don't know if this thread is specifically for guns but CTD has surplus Greek/UK/Canadian/Aussie 303 British right now for a good price.

The ammo is "B" grade, I ordered one case and all of it was Greek HXP head stamped and only a few of the rounds were discolored. But you could also end up with any ammo from the above countries.
View Quote

I got some as well and commented in the ammo deals thread. I bought the 480 round box and also received all greek HXP. 69-73 stamps. Most of mine was somewhat discolored but no pitting.

Shot some at my in-laws over the weekend, seemed just fine. Unable to comment on accuracy as we were just plinking soda bottles from about 25 yards. (no ignition delay and no dud rounds)

If anyone buys some, I would go with the 480 round packs. I have seen elsewhere that the 450 round boxes on strippers is older, poorer condition.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 10:51:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By governmentman:

I got some as well and commented in the ammo deals thread. I bought the 480 round box and also received all greek HXP. 69-73 stamps. Most of mine was somewhat discolored but no pitting.

Shot some at my in-laws over the weekend, seemed just fine.
View All Quotes

Starting to look like this thread was going to get exciting!

Unable to comment on accuracy as we were just plinking soda bottles from about 25 yards.

AND back to normal.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#43]
SOG has unissued Yugo SKSs for $429.  Too rich for my blood!

el linko
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 8:47:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djryan13] [#44]

el linko
View Quote

$$$ but I have been wanting one for a while.. Thanks! "Unissued" got me. Although, handpick plus unissued seems odd. I realize even Unissued mean defects but still.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 8:50:42 PM EDT
[#45]

$$$ but I have been wanting one for a while.. Thanks! "Unissued" got me. Although, handpick plus unissued seems odd. I realize even Unissued mean defects but still.
View All Quotes

el linko

You bet your ass, enjoy your rifle!
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 8:51:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jeff1304] [#46]

AND back to normal.
View All Quotes

Unable to comment on accuracy as we were just plinking soda bottles from about 25 yards.

AND back to normal.

ordered 2 of the 480 round packs hoping for the best I am new to lee enfields and need some ammo other than the super expensive stuff floating around. I am just really hoping the ammo I get is decent. Any place to get good condition stripper clips ?
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 12:32:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gunman9] [#47]
Classic now has the Yugo SKS for $429 + Shipping.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/yugo-sks-semi-auto-excellent

I picked one up. Keep selling my old ones cause their ugly as ****!!!! lol hope this one is really nice for my c&r collection
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 3:40:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By gunman9:
Classic now has the Yugo SKS for $429 + Shipping.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/yugo-sks-semi-auto-excellent

I picked one up. Keep selling my old ones cause their ugly as ****!!!! lol hope this one is really nice for my c&r collection
View Quote

They look really clean
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 10:28:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheDevilYouLove] [#49]
Not a C&R pistol, but SOG has P-83s on sale for $189.  That's a pretty good deal.  Nice pistol in 9x18 mak, a popular C&R caliber.

el linko

ETA: these are nice upgrade from the P-64
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 7:00:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Yugo SKS M59's for $425. They look nice

http://www.dansammo.com/firearms.asp

Page / 13
Tacked C&R deals IN STOCK NOW! (Page 7 of 13)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top