BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:51:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
  No penis will stretch it beyond its normal limits....which is the myth. Some women squirt out half a dozen kids and are still tight, other women (by virtue of their tissue structure, physiology, etc) tear or their muscles are pulled in such a way that the vagina can loosen.

Point being, even Jonah Falcon doesn't have a dick big enough to approach that kind of damage....and even HE's not guaranteed to stretch 'em out.

As for wearing out...age will do that to ya. No dicks needed.
View Quote

Part of me feels like I need to Google Jonah Falcon, part of me feels like I'd better not, and the other part of me wonders how in the hell you know this.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

No penis will stretch it beyond its normal limits....which is the myth. Some women squirt out half a dozen kids and are still tight, other women (by virtue of their tissue structure, physiology, etc) tear or their muscles are pulled in such a way that the vagina can loosen.

Point being, even Jonah Falcon doesn't have a dick big enough to approach that kind of damage....and even HE's not guaranteed to stretch 'em out.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1903715_Shotguns_for_Home_Defense_Users__What_is_your_shell_of_choice_.html

Quoted:

In the last couple weeks, I saw all three of these in GD.

1. The vagina gets wider the more sex a woman has. "Loose" women myth.

Fellas, it's elastic and controlled by muscles....it's like a rubber band, not a hole in a wet cardboard box. Fucking it repeatedly will not wreck it. BTW, in general when women are tense or not into it, it doesn't tend to be as "open"...so if you're banging nothing but really tight women, I got some bad news for you. It should be easy to get into there, you're probably ugly or bad at it. Sorry.

You know rubber bands wear out too, right?...

If you stretch it beyond its normal limits over and over, it's not going to return to normal (that's why we have things like vaginal rejuvenation). The good news is that nobody in GD has a weenie big enough to cause those sorts of problems.

I was agreeing with you

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:55:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Citation(s)?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We need to stop having kids because of overpopulation...

This was an interesting theory which was popular back 50 years ago. And, 50 years ago, someone could look at the data and it at least appeared to be accurate.

Today the data tells another story. In the developed world, birthrates are below replacement levels. And, in most third world countries, birthrates are rapidly falling to replacement levels as well.

Citation(s)?

I should point out that this is common knowledge these days. However...

From Wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_overpopulation

According to the United Nations' World Population Prospects report:[57]
The world population is currently growing by approximately 74 million people per year. Current United Nations predictions estimate that the world population will reach 9.0 billion around 2050, assuming a decrease in average fertility rate from 2.5 down to 2.0.[58][59]

Almost all growth will take place in the less developed regions, where today's 5.3 billion population of underdeveloped countries is expected to increase to 7.8 billion in 2050. By contrast, the population of the more developed regions will remain mostly unchanged, at 1.2 billion. An exception is the United States population, which is expected to increase by 44% from 2008 to 2050.[60]

In 2000–2005, the average world fertility was 2.65 children per woman, about half the level in 1950–1955 (5 children per woman). In the medium variant, global fertility is projected to decline further to 2.05 children per woman.

During 2005–2050, nine countries are expected to account for half of the world's projected population increase: India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Bangladesh, Uganda, United States, Ethiopia, and China, listed according to the size of their contribution to population growth. China would be higher still in this list were it not for its one-child policy.

Global life expectancy at birth is expected to continue rising from 65 years in 2000–2005 to 75 years in 2045–2050. In the more developed regions, the projection is to 82 years by 2050. Among the least developed countries, where life expectancy today is just under 50 years, it is expected to increase to 66 years by 2045–2050.

The population of 51 countries or areas is expected to be lower in 2050 than in 2005.

During 2005–2050, the net number of international migrants to more developed regions is projected to be 98 million. Because deaths are projected to exceed births in the more developed regions by 73 million during 2005–2050, population growth in those regions will largely be due to international migration.

In 2000–2005, net migration in 28 countries either prevented population decline or doubled at least the contribution of natural increase (births minus deaths) to population growth.

Birth rates are now falling in a small percentage of developing countries, while the actual populations in many developed countries would fall without immigration.[58]

Then there's this...

https://overpopulationisamyth.com/

And this...

http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2013/01/world_population_may_actually_start_declining_not_exploding.html

And this...

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
A Glock is a gift from God.
The 9mm is the perfect round.
View Quote

Allow me to add my .02¢ to yours!!

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:03:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Part of me feels like I need to Google Jonah Falcon, part of me feels like I'd better not, and the other part of me wonders how in the hell you know this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:07:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I know my pop culture.

<I heard about him listening to Dr. Drew's podcast>
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:07:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:07:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:08:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I know my pop culture.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know my pop culture.

I subscribe to his podcast, but I missed that episode.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:12:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Part of your oil assumption is incorrect, you can deduce things about oil by smelling it, looking at and rubbing it on your penis.

I prefer to use my hands though. YMMV.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:13:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Myth:

Conventional oil in modern specs still exists.

Fact:

No it does not. To meet modern API SN GF5 specs, it will be a synthetic blend and/or a group 2+ base oil.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:13:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Part of your oil assumption is incorrect, you can deduce things about oil by smelling it, looking at and rubbing it on your penis.

I prefer to use my hands though. YMMV.
View Quote

Obvious problems yes.

Viscosity  life left in the oil? No.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:15:57 PM EDT
[#13]
$.02 = 2¢ = .02¢ is Wrong, Wrong, Wrong!

Stop Staying That!

$.02 = 2¢ =/= .02¢
.02¢=$.0002

I want to give every mouthbreathing signmaker that doesn't understand this a raise comparable to what they've posted.
"You want a 2% raise or a .02% raise?"
"You want a 2¢ raise or a .02¢ raise?"
At 10$/hour, one is $416/year. The other is $4.16/year.

Arrgghh!

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:20:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote

What things did I assert you cannot deduce? I only mentioned one.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:21:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know my pop culture.

Came up in a call where someone mentioned penis surgery and "maximum size".
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:22:25 PM EDT
[#16]
If the oil is "suspending contaminates"  it is dirty by definition.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:22:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Well, I dared to Google Jonah Falcon the Impaler, and thankfully the results didn't contain anything that would require eye bleach. On the other hand, I was surprised to discover he plans on donating, of course upon death, his Spear of Destiny to some place called the Icelandic Phallological Museum
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:25:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:28:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:29:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
#5. None of us are actually here for the gangbang

View Quote

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:31:12 PM EDT
[#21]
I finally broke down and Googled him.

Good GAWD.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:34:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:41:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
<snip>

4. Oil turned black in the car, time to change it.

Color means nothing except that the oil is doing its job. It's supposed to suspend those carbon deposits and contaminants (rather than having them stick to the motor)...and when the oil is done cannot be determined by visual inspection. Or smelling it. Or rubbing it on your dick. If you wanna know when your oil is done? Send off a sample to Blackstone and find out. 9 times out of 10, it's not even close to done when it's turned black.

Feel free to add your own stupid myths commonly believed and repeated - but explain why they're not.

View Quote

If your oils is black and the viscosity is like water I guarantee it's bad.

There are also certain smells that indicate the oil has been contaminated. For instance if it's viscosity is like water and it smells of gasoline, that's no good.

Next you'll tell us you can't tell anything from the color or smell of ATF
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:06:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wether or not oil is 'done'

For example old gear oil smells quite different than new.

Gas and diesel smells are bad.

"Color means nothing but that the oil is doing its job"
Solid colors are certainly bad.
Who put chocolate pudding in the pan?

All of which means the oil is done and it is inadvisable to continue use.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:10:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

There are also certain smells that indicate the oil has been contaminated. For instance if it's viscosity is like water and it smells of gasoline, that's no good.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip>

Color means nothing except that the oil is doing its job. It's supposed to suspend those carbon deposits and contaminants (rather than having them stick to the motor)...and when the oil is done cannot be determined by visual inspection. Or smelling it. Or rubbing it on your dick. If you wanna know when your oil is done? Send off a sample to Blackstone and find out. 9 times out of 10, it's not even close to done when it's turned black.

Feel free to add your own stupid myths commonly believed and repeated - but explain why they're not.

You should send that dark ATF to Polaris for spectra analysis.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:25:23 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I finally broke down and Googled him.

Good GAWD.
View Quote
did you stretch out/wreck your hand?

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:32:42 PM EDT
[#27]
"<insert popular meme> started on Arfcom!"

We only have a handful, or less, of memes that actually started here (OMG it spins, and shower cookie, off the top of my head).  The rest have been circulating for a long time (usually many years) before they became popular here.

Get your shit together, Arfcom.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:34:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You were saying?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think anyone actually believes #1. It's just used when a poster wants to be a sneering little bitch.

Quoted:
Not trying to pick a fight BUT I slept with a woman in 2013 who told me AFTER I slep with her that she used to do swinger party gang bangs and she felt like the Holland tunnel before I learned about that. So.....yeah, I dunno about kegal exercises being effective.

Quoted:
If pussies don't get wrecked, why does my 50 year old wife's labia not look like her 25 year old labia?

Shooting out a watermelon out of a grape sized whole is going to wreck it. Fact.

You were saying?

Well... Fuck.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:35:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The day my 71 year old neighbor talks to me like that is the day my house goes on the market.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If pussies don't get wrecked, why does my 50 year old wife's labia not look like her 25 year old labia?  

Shooting out a watermelon out of a grape sized whole is going to wreck it. Fact.
I'll quote my 71 year old neighbor here. "In 1965 when I married her, I'd eat that sweet little piece of Bubblegum, Now it looks like a Cowpie with a Wagon wheel track through it"    

The day my 71 year old neighbor talks to me like that is the day my house goes on the market.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:35:48 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

We only have a handful, or less, of memes that actually started here (OMG it spins, and shower cookie, off the top of my head).  The rest have been circulating for a long time (usually many years) before they became popular here.

View Quote
I am legend as well.  And that's about it.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:37:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Everyone here has lost their virginity.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:45:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Seems an appropriate time to get to the bottom of this .45 > 9mm thing.
View Quote

Slow down, we have to figure out the "beans or no beans" thing first

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:52:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Duh only answer is duh hurr-furr Glock hurr durr.

No it isn't. There are numerous answers to this that are not Glocks, all based on subjective factors.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:52:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The War of Northern Aggression was only over slavery.
View Quote

No one here is saying that. It's all in your head.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:15:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True true.  Forgot about that one.

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:18:42 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

First thing I did when I heard that was to line up the gas rings with the gap exposed, assemble the bolt and fire the gun a bunch to see if it affected anything. It obviously didn't.

But, it persists. I'm amazed people buy stuff so easy to prove to themselves the veracity of.

This includes lots of sex to see if it adversely affects pussy...something I'm also quite scientific about.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lining up in spec gas rings will cause your AR to fail.  

First thing I did when I heard that was to line up the gas rings with the gap exposed, assemble the bolt and fire the gun a bunch to see if it affected anything. It obviously didn't.

But, it persists. I'm amazed people buy stuff so easy to prove to themselves the veracity of.

This includes lots of sex to see if it adversely affects pussy...something I'm also quite scientific about.

I was having some cycling problems at the range one time, and this older guy who used to be an armorer in the Army helped me out with it. That was the first thing he checked.

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:21:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
In the last couple weeks, I saw all three of these in GD.

3. We evolved from apes (the modern ones, like Harambe).

View Quote

Damn straight. #DicksOut

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:25:02 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

If the oil is "suspending contaminates"  it is dirty by definition.
View Quote

Yeah, and? Point is it can still effectively do its job and protect the engine while suspending these elements....often for thousands and thousands of miles past the point it turns dark or black.

Lots of super smart people with degrees and fancy equipment have gone through the trouble of verifying this and millions upon millions of drivers subject their cars to dark (but still effective) oil every single day.

If I am wrong, engine failure from spent oil would be an epidemic and the service intervals on vehicles would move the dial back to about 1,000 miles.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:32:48 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

<snip>

Don't move the goalposts.

Color, by itself, is not an indicator of oil being bad or past its effective lifespan in an engine.

Period. Full stop.

Now, if you wanna talk about viscosity or the introduction of gasoline, that's entirely different...but smelling it will not tell you if it's still good. Bad oil can smell just like good oil.

Gasoline or anti-freeze in your oil tell you that you have leaks or an engine problem, that's a different topic tho. We're talking about oil's lifespan and effectiveness relating to color. Period.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:36:06 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I was having some cycling problems at the range one time, and this older guy who used to be an armorer in the Army helped me out with it. That was the first thing he checked.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's still a myth...even if an armorer believes it. I've demonstrated, empirically with my rifles that it makes absolutely no difference.

Try it, you'll see.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:37:05 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

It's still a myth...even if an armorer believes it. I've demonstrated, empirically with my rifles that it makes absolutely no difference.

Try it, you'll see.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Try it, you'll see.

I wasn't trying to say it wasn't a myth, just an example of how pervasive it is.

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:38:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Bill Murray is not funny.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:39:50 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

See above.....you're trying to create an argument I'm not making.

Oil being dark, by itself, is an indicator of nothing but the oil doing its job. It's not necessarily done just because it's dark.

You can't smell if oil is past it's effective life, only if raw gas or water has entered the engine...which is not something I suggested or argued. And gear oil? Who the hell was talking about gear oil?

Damn, guys.

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:50:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Oil being dark, by itself, is an indicator of nothing but the oil doing its job. It's not necessarily done just because it's dark.

You can't smell if oil is past it's effective life, only if raw gas or water has entered the engine...which is not something I suggested or argued. And gear oil? Who the hell was talking about gear oil?

Damn, guys.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn, guys.

English is hard.

And you are making a valid point.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:55:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear he has a Shrine dedicated to Mr. Falcon.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 1:01:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Stupid myths in GD?

1. 9mm being better than 45.

2. 1911's needing a shitload of work to run properly.

3. Trump being a Republican.

4. Arfcom Nevertrump'rs wanting to vote Democrat.

5. Birdshot for home defense being a good choice.

6. Registration of a firearm being acceptable as long as it's an Arfcom LEO saying it's ok.

7. Defeatism being a proper response to a gun friendly voting/protesting thread.

8. AR10's are how everyone should address Armalite 308's and not other 308 pattern ARs from other manufacturers.

I got more. Just give me a minute.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 1:30:33 AM EDT
[#47]
I drain DIRTY OIL from my engine for the express purpose of REMOVING DIRTY OIL and contaminants from the inside of the engine, replacing  it with CLEAN OIL and a new filter.
This is done NOT because the oil is bad, worn out, defective, or in some way used up, it is because I want, and will have CLEAN fresh oil in all of my engines.

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 1:41:54 AM EDT
[#48]
1.  Secret Service will never let an armed local cop get near a protectee.

2.  Aimless is usually sober when he makes a post in a thread.

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 1:43:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Coming from someone that claims she needs at least 9", it's kinda funny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think anyone actually believes #1. It's just used when a poster wants to be a sneering little bitch.

dude... where the hell did you get that from? 9" is way too big. 6-7" is perfect.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 1:47:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

dude... where the hell did you get that from? 9" is way too big. 6-7" is perfect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about a short 5-ish? She swears size doesn't matter.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top