Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/20/2016 1:40:25 PM EDT
So I woke up this morning and looked at my phone for a few minutes.  I think a link from yahoo took me to Huffpo, anyway it was this young guy who wrote a piece all about why progressives aren't just going right over to Hillary's camp.  He had these main bullet points of policy disputes, scandals, etc. etc.  I think like point number 4 was all the Clinton associates that mysteriously die.  A link from there took me away from this article and I was reading a bit about Mahoney, Foster, etc. etc.  There was also this blistering attack video from this prog journalist Abby Telesuer(sp?) all about how awful Hillary is.

ANYWAY

I got distracted with wife and kids for a few hours, I just tried to go back to reading the original article and it's been scrubbed from Huffpo.  I can't find it anywhere.  What's weirder is as I backtracked links from my phone's history the links all disappeared from my history.

I can't be the only one who noticed this.  Is that author going to get Clintoned?  Am I?

progressive kid writes anti hillary piece on HuffPo this morning, it has nearly been erased from the internet since 10am
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Dibs on guns/optics/wife
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 1:46:47 PM EDT
[#2]
maybe I'm just not looking hard enough but it's definitely gone from Huffpo's main page where I saw it.  And I got the 404 message when I used direct link from my phone.  It was a good article too, pissed I didn't get the guy's name.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 1:46:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Dibs on guns/optics/wife
View Quote

His name was Smitro

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#4]
If anyone has a few minutes maybe you can try to find the article, the title was something like, the deeper issue why progressives won't flock to Hillary, or something like that
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 1:54:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I heard the Author shot himself twice in the back of the head in a fit of remorse.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 1:55:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Whoever wrote that has just had all his social media accounts suspended, kind of like MIlo getting the boot.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 1:55:46 PM EDT
[#7]
oh shit found it being discussed at reddit

https://m.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4tph1c/the_deeper_reason_many_intelligent_progressives/
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 1:57:05 PM EDT
[#8]
looks like it was scrubbed from huffpo

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 1:59:03 PM EDT
[#9]
here is part of the article, this dude lays out a good case against Hillary, which is nice coming from a progressive douche

http://www.naijagraceblog.com/2016/07/the-deeper-reason-many-intelligent.html
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:00:10 PM EDT
[#10]
How does this surprise you???
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:01:13 PM EDT
[#11]
here's that video i mentioned, this bitch rips Hillary, i can not believe she hasn't "committed suicide" yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV_PLCC6jeI
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:02:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Interesting.

The overseers at the 'ministry of truth' did not approve this message appearently.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ever been on Huffpo?

They don't talk bad about liberal/progressive talking points unless it conflicts with a greater liberal/progressive talking point
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:02:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Huffpo was pro Sanders, far left of Hillary (at least her stated positions)  

it's just surprising they would totally wipe clean the voice of one of their own
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:03:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:03:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I heard the Author shot himself twice in the back of the head in a fit of remorse.
View Quote
And then drove to a jogging trail and dragged his own bleeding lifeless corpse down a grassy slope into the bushes.

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:05:06 PM EDT
[#17]

this vid was included in the article I'm talking about.  it has been nearly wiped from the internet
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:17:28 PM EDT
[#18]
I was drinking some beers with a buddy and we were discussing Hillary's head count and all of a sudden he noticed his phone come on and start recording the conversation we were both freaked out.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:17:43 PM EDT
[#19]
this may be the link that got everything removed

http://lidblog.com/47-dead-clinton-friends-pt1/
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Doesn't matter.  They'll still vote for her anyway.  Every single goddamned time.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:20:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Doesn't matter.  They'll still vote for her anyway.  Every single goddamned time.
View Quote

No I really think that's why they took this down so quickly, it harped on the rigged primary, the emails, the dead associates, drug running in mena, arkansas, it was all encouragement for progressives not to vote for her
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Jean Smith1 hour ago  -  Shared publicly

where is the rest of this story??  it has been removed from huffington post completely.  can't find any working links to this exact story online.
This is in the middle of point #2 and where is the rest of the story??  ugh.?

CoCoLuv949115 minutes ago

The article has been purged from the link you provided. This can be nothing less than out and out web-wide censorship!?

Rob Horton via Google+1 hour ago  -  Shared publicly

This article was on HuffPost, but is now removed. I found it here via Reddit?

Kerry Sly1 hour ago

Rob Horton, Yes, I clicked on it in HP and found it removed. That is very interesting and hints to the power of the Clinton machine. To be able to dictate the removal of an article means that we all should be sharing it. I did.?
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:28:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep and was on yahoo's homepage at 10 this AM.

Think some calls were made lol?
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:32:34 PM EDT
[#24]
I so wanted to fap to her despite what looks like a nose ring, but then she said white racists flocked to Reagan.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:34:37 PM EDT
[#25]
I see a lot of Jill Stein this and Jill Stein that from all the comments.  I really think Hillary won't win over a majority of Sanders voters.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:47:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hitlery suacide squad dispatched.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:47:41 PM EDT
[#27]
this seems to be the only source remaining for the original article

http://reisenmitj.de/?Politik

I'd copypasta the article but its fairly long
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:49:24 PM EDT
[#28]

Looks like the full text is on that Reddit page linked above.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:53:38 PM EDT
[#29]
can't find the author of the article mentioned ANYWHERE, that guy better haul ass
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:53:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Here's a copy

also has "live chat" links abd Russian models.

only some of the original article, apparently
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Bob McGrath46 minutes ago  -  Shared publicly

I read this article earlier this morning but wanted to reread it in greater detail just now, and it is being removed from the internet. This version truncates at point 2. The body count portion is not in this issue, but it is critical and alarming. The fact that it has been removed makes it stand out as possibly indicating there is a "shadow government" of media and other politicians who do not want us to read this. I wonder if the author of this article is aware of these actions and if she is safe!?
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 3:04:46 PM EDT
[#32]
article in its entirety

https://politicsbreaking.com/deeper-reason-many-intelligent-progressives-independents-will-not-support-hillary-clinton/

apparently the author's name is Tony Branaus

BOLO in your local obituaries
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 3:13:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Can someone hotlink a SFW link.  Im on potato . Ill share it a few times.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 3:31:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
article in its entirety

https://politicsbreaking.com/deeper-reason-many-intelligent-progressives-independents-will-not-support-hillary-clinton/

apparently the author's name is Kenneth Thompson.

View Quote

Lol, it's everything the right has been saying about her for years, but heavily caveated by tons of "but don't worry, I still REALLY hate Trump, that racist lying piece of shit."
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 3:40:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Lol, it's everything the right has been saying about her for years, but heavily caveated by tons of "but don't worry, I still REALLY hate Trump, that racist lying piece of shit."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
article in its entirety

apparently the author's name is Kenneth Thompson.

but also ends with

If Clinton becomes the nominee, this mistrust does not bode well for party unity, and it might prove foolish to expect the “lesser of evils” argument to work in an election against Donald Trump, as ridiculously bad as his candidacy is. Many progressives and independents will vote for Green Party nominee Jill Stein, write in Bernie Sanders on their ballots, or simply stay home.

Why else would this be scrubbed from the internet?  If Sanders' camp stays home Trump wins easily.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Can someone hotlink a SFW link.  Im on potato . Ill share it a few times.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 3:46:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Drudge takes suggestions on articles...
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Version posted by author, I think. Full version (previous links are not), no ads.
EDIT: Author commented that he has no idea why his article was pulled.

https://medium.com/@tonybrasunas/the-deeper-reason-independents-and-progressives-will-not-support-hillary-clinton-db79a10b23c7#.fs9gp3wjm
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 3:51:18 PM EDT
[#39]
from the author in response to comment:

Tony Brasunas
Where rationalism and idealism meet.
1 hr ago

Good article and, I believe, sound judgment. Any diea why it disappeared from HuffPo?
Peter K Fallon

No idea yet, but they certainly have some explaining to do. It feels like censorship, and certainly the effect of taking down the piece on the first full day it is up amounts to an attempt to kill it. Thank you for the good words, and feel free to share if you would like to show Huffington Post that they cannot kill a piece.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 3:59:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Hillary being anti-gun is one thing.

Yup.......I've noticed more and more articles linked from Yahoo to be anti-gun and anti-TRUMP.   Yes, it's that obvious where Yahoo 's head (the staff) is at.  For get about "balance."

Not to mention that....if one wishes to comment on articles, frequently you have to log in via FB.

#@^* FaceBook.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 4:00:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Just read it, good article. Drudge needs to see this and look into the HuffPo strangeness.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 4:01:21 PM EDT
[#42]
How long before Snopes says it never happened?
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 4:01:23 PM EDT
[#43]

I normally don't waste my time on videos longer than a few minutes, but wow... that's 27min of boom after boom. Definitely worth watching.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 4:03:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

His name was Smitro.

View Quote

His name was Smitro.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 4:03:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Author's FB

http://www.facebook.com/tonybrasunas

leftist berner for sure but WOW all the commenters are Jill Stein, Bernie write-ins, or staying home.

oh for fuck sake the hotlink
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 4:05:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Version posted by author, I think. Full version (previous links are not), no ads.
EDIT: Author commented that he has no idea why his article was pulled.

https://medium.com/@tonybrasunas/the-deeper-reason-independents-and-progressives-will-not-support-hillary-clinton-db79a10b23c7#.1t68ffpby
View Quote

the way you've got it formatted, it turns to an email link. can you fix it so it doesn't?
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Stay out of Fort Marcy Park OP
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 4:07:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Just read it, good article. Drudge needs to see this and look into the HuffPo strangeness.
View Quote

It looks like his commenters on FB are organizing a boycott of HuffPo
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This it?
View Quote

no not even close.  this guy brought out the clinton death list
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top