Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:26:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Illinois Nazis?
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:27:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate Illinois Nazis
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Might as well shut the whole fucking website down cos' either Goatboy or Ed Sr is a nazi loving shitbag

So which one is it?

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

In with a snazzy uniform.  

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:28:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

thats just like..your opinion man.

+1

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:29:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:29:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I was disgusted to see several tables worth of nazi/white supremacist gear at the crossroads show several weeks ago. Selling historical items is one thing, but the guys at this table had freshly printed shirts. I need some work done on my bike and checked a local indie shop nearby. I would do business with them but they sell air cleaner covers with "SS" on them. That being said, I wouldn't turn down a gun with nazi markings because ive always been interested in collecting historic guns.

Just my .02

Hmmmmm?  You mean like the ones for Camaro SS's?

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:30:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Who's that guy?

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:30:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Mmm, we had Nazi soldiers live on my mother's family farm just outside of Vraa Denmark.  There was one officer and three men, those three men told my grandparents and cousins that they did not want to be there and they did not like Hitler.  The officer was very pro-Hitler.

Just an interesting historical anecdote from my family history.

Otherwise, don't care for Nazi, Flying Sun or Mussolini lovers.  My mothers side of the family lost many friends in WW2, Jewish and otherwise.  Many folks of all ethnic backgrounds were cleansed continent wide.  Bad bad time.

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:30:58 PM EDT
[#10]

George C. Scott

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:30:59 PM EDT
[#11]

I was going to jokingly say "Some Nazi". But I can't. I respect the man too goddamn much.

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:31:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:32:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

George C. Scott

Niiiiiiicccceeeee.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:33:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Corn dog.

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:35:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Nazi Jews in Space for the win.

She's crazy  Jim.

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:35:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

George C. Scott

Niiiiiiicccceeeee.  

Yeah that is well played

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This thread isn't aimed at any one individual, its just notice of a general trend.

We have lots of "look at Grampa's stuff from the garage that I found" threads.  Lots of them are, as you'd expect, US veterans.  But a big group, probably statistically too many for them all to be true, are German,Nazi or SS in derivation.  Nobody ever posts a thread about Grampa's exploits in the British Army, and NOBODY ever finds out Grampa was in the Red Guards or fought for Castro.  We will wait along time for the first "my grampa surrendered to the Germans in 1940 France" thread.

There are shitloads of you who know the names and bios of German air aces, tank aces and unit commanders, and the whole order of battle of the Waffen SS.  I don't see half as much as adulation for US pilots or tankers or infantrymen, and I just don't see posters who can tell you who commanded what US Regiment in any given year...  They can tell that info for the Waffen SS though....

Then there's the guys that like to spend thousands to dress up as Waffen SS troops and run around the woods.  Confederate and Revolutionary War re-en-actors sympathize and admire the units they represent, but Nazi re-en-actors just want to keep history alive....  sure thing.

I think GD loves them some Nazis. (But not the camp guards, just the ones that were apolitically fighting against communism.)

* ETA - I'm off to work... I'll check this in 9 hours.

Sounds like a text book case of projection.

Feeling guilty much?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:37:27 PM EDT
[#19]
I hate the NAZIs for bombing Pearl Harbor
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:38:07 PM EDT
[#20]
hummmm
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:38:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Obviously the OP has been wronged by someone here. Site staff? Moderator? Regardless of whom he's mad at he has made his post and now it will show up whenever someone does a search looking for Nazi lovers, Nazi sypathizers etc. Edited-joker581. We dont need people thinking that ARFCOM is some racist website.
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:38:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Meh.

No love for the Nazis. Love history, be it Nazi, Soviet, Confederate, what not, etc, et al, but no Nazis though. Thank God for the first amendment.

Oh, and this thread is now about babnanas.

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:39:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Sorry, but I have been a big fan of Yahtzee ever since playing it as a kid.

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:40:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:41:01 PM EDT
[#26]
When I first came to the internet, I kept reading the term , "TROLL" .  

I wondered, "what the hell is a troll".

Now I know.  Just a label for a trouble maker.

GD
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:41:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:41:26 PM EDT
[#28]
To each their own.  I don't like any of the Nazi or German army stuff.  I think some of the detail that the army, steeped in European military tradition, paid to their gear and behavior attracts a lot of historic-detail buffs.  On the other side you have US troops who went out to shops and bought their own weapon badges...  it's easier to pretend there is a final level of accuracy when emulating German WWII army or Nazis than it is with US troops.

Just my guess, I've known quite a few Democratic-leaning people who collect Nazi gear...  I worry more about their voting than their hobby.

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:41:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Ron Paul!

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:42:10 PM EDT
[#30]

One moment I must now sing Der Horst Wessel Lied.

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:42:24 PM EDT
[#31]
What about all the awesome threads about WWII relics from the Pacific theater? The captured swords, the occasional Nambu, hell I recall some dude on here has a set of fucking awesome 1911 stocks that one of his ancestors carved from the wind-screen of a kamikaze (IIRC).

Does that mean that more than half of us harbor secret man-boy fantasies about Hirohito?

Or perhaps the more reasonable, rational explanation is that it's fucking awesome to hold a piece of WWII history in your hands? Even better if you've got the personal history and stories behind it?
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:42:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
They prefer the terms "student of history", "history buff" or some other euphemism. They are like fat chicks, every day there's a new phrase.  

Damn.......  Im a Nazi sympathizer.......

Fuck who knew......

I like history

Me too but thats a term nazi lovers use to play it down.

I just pretend nothing bad has ever happened in the past.  This way no one can possibly associate me with something unpleasant.

I'm aware it happened I just avoid turning it into a fetish, dressing up and adopting personae based on it.

Its also odd students of history rarely dress up as Khmer rouge death squads

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:43:09 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:43:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I hate the NAZIs for bombing Pearl Harbor

Bastards. Didn't stop us though.
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Thread needs more Panzer Lied. Not only were they snappy dressers, they could sing!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#36]
I collect German weapons and militaria, mostly from the Third Reich era.  I love the shit.

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
They prefer the terms "student of history", "history buff" or some other euphemism. They are like fat chicks, every day there's a new phrase.  

Fuck who knew......

I like history

I just pretend nothing bad has ever happened in the past.  This way no one can possibly associate me with something unpleasant.

I'm aware it happened I just avoid turning it into a fetish, dressing up and adopting personae based on it.

I work with a bunch of Cambodians. Those guys are tiny. I couldn't fit into their clothes.
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I collect German weapons and militaria, mostly from the Third Reich era.  I love the shit.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3476/3807302274_4ac03b68c4_b.jpg

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:53:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Meh.

No love for the Nazis. Love history, be it Nazi, Soviet, Confederate, what not, etc, et al, but no Nazis though. Thank God for the first amendment.

Oh, and this thread is now about babnanas.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/cellphone__love/dancing_banana.gif

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:54:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:54:51 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck who knew......
I like history

I work with a bunch of Cambodians. Those guys are tiny. I couldn't fit into their clothes.

I used to hang out with a couple.

As far as I can tell they never have Khmer Rouge dress up parties, you know so they "don't forget what happened and history wont repeat itself"

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:56:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:56:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was disgusted to see several tables worth of nazi/white supremacist gear at the crossroads show several weeks ago. Selling historical items is one thing, but the guys at this table had freshly printed shirts. I need some work done on my bike and checked a local indie shop nearby. I would do business with them but they sell air cleaner covers with "SS" on them. That being said, I wouldn't turn down a gun with nazi markings because ive always been interested in collecting historic guns.

Just my .02

Don't know what those looked like, this is close to what I was referring to.

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:57:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 3:57:16 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 4:00:59 PM EDT
[#47]
I think nazis are pretty cool guys seh invade poland and doesn’t afraid of anything

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 4:01:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread isn't aimed at any one individual, its just notice of a general trend.

We have lots of "look at Grampa's stuff from the garage that I found" threads.  Lots of them are, as you'd expect, US veterans.  But a big group, probably statistically too many for them all to be true, are German,Nazi or SS in derivation.  Nobody ever posts a thread about Grampa's exploits in the British Army, and NOBODY ever finds out Grampa was in the Red Guards or fought for Castro.  We will wait along time for the first "my grampa surrendered to the Germans in 1940 France" thread.

There are shitloads of you who know the names and bios of German air aces, tank aces and unit commanders, and the whole order of battle of the Waffen SS.  I don't see half as much as adulation for US pilots or tankers or infantrymen, and I just don't see posters who can tell you who commanded what US Regiment in any given year...  They can tell that info for the Waffen SS though....

Then there's the guys that like to spend thousands to dress up as Waffen SS troops and run around the woods.  Confederate and Revolutionary War re-en-actors sympathize and edmire the units they represent, but Nazi re-en-actors just want to keep history alive....  sure thing.

I think GD loves them some Nazis. (But not the camp guards, just the ones that were apolitically fighting against communism.)

I think If I were a Mod, I'd ban your ass for calling half of ARFCOM Nazi's.

You probably think the other half are dirty red Commies for owning Russian firearms and stuff......................I think just the Democrat ones are personally.

Link Posted: 3/2/2012 4:02:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just my .02

Don't know what those looked like, this is close to what I was referring to.
http://www.azece.com/images/Raised-lightning-bolts-artpage.JPG

Been a few years but, used to sell auto parts and aftermarket dress up kits for stuff.  There were kits that had SS on them, and some with RS as well.  
Mostly for the Camaro, Nova, and Chevelle drivers.  Though they weren't as stylized as the SS symbol you show.  Who knows.
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Bag o Dildos.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top