BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:21:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes, force.  It's not that difficult, because my 60 year old father who doesn't have a violent bone in his body did it.  You drive 8 hours, walk into shithead's office, and tell him he's driving home to tell his wife/your daughter he's cheating again (she gave him one freebie to try to save the marriage), or you're driving to their home to tell her.  His choice.

I would give my son a chance to pull his head out, but if it came to that I'd have no problem protecting my innocent daughter in law and grandchildren.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kids?

I would force him to tell his wife and then do what I could to help get both into some form of marriage counseling to try to keep the divorce from happening. Parents getting divorced is the suck, no matter how old the kids are.

No kids?

I'd force him to tell her, then I'd let them fight it out however they wanted.

He would not get financial support for the divorce in either case, he will have been "raised better than that" unless I totally fuck up in the next 14 or so years.

Force?

Are you one of these badasses here that think at 60+ years old you are "taking your adult son behind the woodshed" for corrective action?

LOL

Yes, force.  It's not that difficult, because my 60 year old father who doesn't have a violent bone in his body did it.  You drive 8 hours, walk into shithead's office, and tell him he's driving home to tell his wife/your daughter he's cheating again (she gave him one freebie to try to save the marriage), or you're driving to their home to tell her.  His choice.

I would give my son a chance to pull his head out, but if it came to that I'd have no problem protecting my innocent daughter in law and grandchildren.

Snitches get stitches.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Tell them they were an idiot and then stay out of it.
View Quote
Pretty much this.. my son/daughter would know that I was HIGHLY pissed at them, but I'm not going to rat them out to their SO.. I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to get caught in the middle of that situation.  

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:27:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Snitches get stitches.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kids?

I would force him to tell his wife and then do what I could to help get both into some form of marriage counseling to try to keep the divorce from happening. Parents getting divorced is the suck, no matter how old the kids are.

No kids?

He would not get financial support for the divorce in either case, he will have been "raised better than that" unless I totally fuck up in the next 14 or so years.

Force?

Are you one of these badasses here that think at 60+ years old you are "taking your adult son behind the woodshed" for corrective action?

LOL

Snitches get stitches.

Yeah, getting physical would have fixed all his problems.

I think I've figured out where all the MYOB is coming from; it's from guys who've screwed around on their wives.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thinking you can control your family is pretty fucked up, Grandpa.

You keep them safe, you feed them, you raise them, you teach them.  You are there to give advice when asked, or when warranted.  Then, you let them learn by their mistakes, just like you did.  What are you gonna do beyond having an initial discussion?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd be pretty pissed at my kid, to the point I'd say "Either tell your husband/wife this within a month, or I'll do it for you."
It's none of your business, and it's not your place to get involved.

Part of what's wrong with America.  If it's your neighbor it's none of your business.  If it's your kid, you never magically unbecome their parent.  Very flawed logic there.    

You keep them safe, you feed them, you raise them, you teach them.  You are there to give advice when asked, or when warranted.  Then, you let them learn by their mistakes, just like you did.  What are you gonna do beyond having an initial discussion?

I'm gonna tell him his actions have consequences, GRANDMA!   Then explain to him what those consequences will be regarding our relationship.  Then I would attempt to persuade him to quit making the situation worse.  My point is the MYOB concept displays what wrong in our society.  YOU DONT QUIT BEING A PARENT!   But I bet you are "friends" with your kids.  

Oh and by the way snowflake this situation WARRANTS!
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:53:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think I've figured out where all the MYOB is coming from; it's from guys who've screwed around on their wives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Snitches get stitches.

So now, everyone that disagrees with you is automatically an adulterer?

Nice.  True colors and all.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:57:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:59:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kids?

No kids?

Force?

LOL

Snitches get stitches.

I think I've figured out that you really, really value your own opinion.

How have I not put you on ignore before this?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:00:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm gonna tell him his actions have consequences, GRANDMA!   Then explain to him what those consequences will be regarding our relationship.  Then I would attempt to persuade him to quit making the situation worse.  My point is the MYOB concept displays what wrong in our society.  YOU DONT QUIT BEING A PARENT!   But I bet you are "friends" with your kids.     Oh and by the way snowflake this situation WARRANTS!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd be pretty pissed at my kid, to the point I'd say "Either tell your husband/wife this within a month, or I'll do it for you."
It's none of your business, and it's not your place to get involved.

Part of what's wrong with America.  If it's your neighbor it's none of your business.  If it's your kid, you never magically unbecome their parent.  Very flawed logic there.    

I'm gonna tell him his actions have consequences, GRANDMA!   Then explain to him what those consequences will be regarding our relationship.  Then I would attempt to persuade him to quit making the situation worse.  My point is the MYOB concept displays what wrong in our society.  YOU DONT QUIT BEING A PARENT!   But I bet you are "friends" with your kids.     Oh and by the way snowflake this situation WARRANTS!

How old is your child?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:02:42 AM EDT
[#9]
My one son asked how I kept two women, told him I love them, respect them and treat them fairly. He doesn[t have it, he is PWed now.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:04:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Snitches get stitches.

Nice straw man.  How is someone outing the truth in a family situation a "snitch"?

I don't know what your family is like, but mine is close.  My in-laws of all stripes on my side of the family are just plain family, and if they're getting screwed by willful malice I have no problem telling the perp they need to get their head on straight, or they'll get help getting it on straight.  If you consider that being a "snitch", it sounds pretty defensive.  

Or maybe you're fine with honor and truth being absent in your family relationships.  True colors and all.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:08:26 AM EDT
[#11]

I would talk to him about it, what kind of a father would I be if I wasn't willing to listen, understand, share wisdom or perhaps kick the ass of a selfish idiot ?

OP you told the dad didn't you?

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:11:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Nice straw man.  How is someone outing the truth in a family situation a "snitch"?

I don't know what your family is like, but mine is close.  My in-laws of all stripes on my side of the family are just plain family, and if they're getting screwed by willful malice I have no problem telling the perp they need to get their head on straight, or they'll get help getting it on straight.  If you consider that being a "snitch", it sounds pretty defensive.  

Or maybe you're fine with honor and truth being absent in your family relationships.  True colors and all.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Snitches get stitches.

I suggest you research the definition of straw man, because you didn't use it correctly there.  My point was valid and it shows a character flaw in your ability to reason and stay on topic.

There you go again, making false accusations about my family relationship, because your point (and mind) is weak.  You should stick to checkers, bingo, and forcing your own family around.  Mine is just fine.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:17:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I suggest you research the definition of straw man, because you didn't use it correctly there.  My point was valid and it shows a character flaw in your ability to reason and stay on topic.

There you go again, making false accusations about my family relationship, because your point (and mind) is weak.  You should stick to checkers, bingo, and forcing your own family around.  Mine is just fine.  
View Quote

I know exactly what a straw man is.  When you say "So now, everyone who disagrees with you is automatically and adulterer" when I said nothing of the sort, that's a textbook example.

You say no action is needed when there are lies and cheating going on in your family, because it's not your business.  You're so certain this is healthy that you view anybody who makes an issue of it a "snitch".  Sounds wonderful, but I'll stick with the truth.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:17:48 AM EDT
[#14]
If your son was beating your DiL or abusing your grand kids, would you just pretend it wasn't happening? All that's necessary for the triumph of evil etc.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:18:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Snitches get stitches.

That's a personal attack and bringing family into it, wouldn't you say?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:18:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If your son was beating your DiL or abusing your grand kids, would you just pretend it wasn't happening? All that's necessary for the triumph of evil etc.
View Quote

Snitches get stitches.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:18:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because that's totally the same thing.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:21:17 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It 100% is.  Not sure if your post is sarcasm or not.  The emotional outcome is the same regardless of physical scars.  

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:22:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It 100% is.  Not sure if your post is sarcasm or not.  The emotional outcome is the same regardless of physical scars.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Physical abuse and being unfaithful is the same, emotionally?

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:23:08 AM EDT
[#20]
My father wouldn't have to say anything.  He can still give me the look.  I would know I disgraced myself and my family.  I don't have kids so I will never have the op's problem.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:24:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have a more tolerant view of adultery than I do if you don't think it's abusive.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea apparently you have never witnessed this resolve with anybody you know.  I have seen both sides in extended family.  Those who got help and straightened their lives out, and those that went bat shit crazy.  So if you don't know personally what you talk about maybe don't speak like you do.  Unfortunately I got some seriously cra cra relatives.  I have seen emotional all the way through physical, first hand as a child.  So again maybe don't make light of something if you got no clue?

EDIT:  Ultimately you learn to handle your affairs ethically and with integrity, or you don't.   I think you arguing with those of us who have chosen ethics and integrity.  Your choice regardless of how you do or don't handle your personal affairs.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:27:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, adultery is a form of abuse.

The myob crowd will surely feel good when the innocent mother of their grandchildren gets aids/herpes/hepatitis/syphillis etc because they didn't want to interfere in her life and let her know their baby was a lying cheating piece of shit.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:27:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yea apparently you have never witnessed this resolve with anybody you know.  I have seen both sides in extended family.  Those who got help and straightened their lives out, and those that went bat shit crazy.  So if you don't know personally what you talk about maybe don't speak like you do.  Unfortunately I got some seriously cra cra relatives.  I have seen emotional all the way through physical, first hand as a child.  So again maybe don't make light of something if you got no clue?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have plenty of clues.

My answer is still this:
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The myob crowd will surely feel good when the innocent mother of their grandchildren gets aids/herpes/hepatitis/syphillis etc because they didn't want to interfere in her life and let her know their baby was a lying cheating piece of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe Ebola too, never forget Ebola.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:29:45 AM EDT
[#26]
I'd start a big fight on a holiday at dinner.   We'd all be drunk and throwing things.

I'd also take my shirt off for no reason, and then we'd end up on cops.

What kind of retarded question is this?

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:30:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Having this very problem w BiL, my in laws think he is pure as driven snow but he is cheating.  Wife filed for divorce, they think she is the one at fault.

Sucks all the way.  Blackmail?  No.  Anonymous letter?  Sure but we need a dead drop PO box, in another state.
View Quote

Can drop from my local PO if you need it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:30:33 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I have plenty of clues.

My answer is still this:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By GeorgeInNePa

I have plenty of clues.

My answer is still this:
My answer to your stance on life .   Again if its your neighbor, MYOB.  If it's your kid then you become the disgrace if you don't attempt to handle up.  

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:32:13 AM EDT
[#29]
I'd see if my kid wanted to talk about the situation and stay as non-judgemental as possible & offer advice if it's wanted.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:35:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My answer to your stance on life .   Again if its your neighbor, MYOB.  If it's your kid then you become the disgrace if you don't attempt to handle up.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
{quote]Originally Posted By GeorgeInNePa

It 100% is.  Not sure if your post is sarcasm or not.  The emotional outcome is the same regardless of physical scars.    [/quote}

I have plenty of clues.

My answer is still this:

I asked before, how old is your child?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:36:47 AM EDT
[#31]
MYOB.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:42:29 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Pos

I have plenty of clues.

My answer is still this:

I have two unmarried teenagers still in school, a boy and a girl.  I am their father.  I am not their friend.  I make sure they are in Church every Sunday for fellowship.  But more important I make sure they read and study the Bible.  I make sure the best I can they handle themselves with honor, dignity, and ethics at as best I can.  I have had talks with both of them about the consequences of bad choices in life, up to and including unplanned pregnancies.  There is a plan in place in my family.  My children know what to expect.  My children know I will always love them, but they know that love does not mean blanket approval.  I have done what I can to raise healthy kids that won't be in the hypothetical position.  I cannot guarrantee that it will never happen.  They already know what the results will be if they pursue actions like what is in this thread.  I do not have to deal with this situation today, but I have put a plan in place, called PARENTING, so it will be easier to handle if a situation like this should ever arise.  

And by the way, just cause you ask how old my child is doesn't mean I am obligated to answer.  I chose to vaguely answer to help you understand where I am coming from.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:43:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Again if its your neighbor, MYOB.  If it's your kid then you become the disgrace if you don't attempt to handle up.    
View Quote

Especially given the circumstances.
"They both live here in this area (the father, his wife, and their son and his family.)

His son comes over to dinner and visit frequently with his wife and acts all happy and as if everything is normal, meanwhile, the dad is stewing because he knows about what is really happening. He has to sit there in his own house, watching his son, his daughter in law (who he and his wife adore) and his two grandchildren) looking happy while he knows inside what has (and continues to, confirmed,) happen. "

I get that not all families are close, and once they're out of the house your son = a Christmas card and maybe a long weekend once a year.  Maybe MYOB in that situation would be best; I don't think so, but I'd understand it.  My wife is closer to my sisters than her own, and I don't think we'd get involved in her sister's marriage.  It would depend on the situation, but it wouldn't be automatic like it would with my family.  

But this is obviously a close family, they see each other all the time, and those grandparents probably view their DIL like a daughter and they will be left picking up the pieces.  I know because I've seen it.  MYOB doesn't work because it is their business.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:47:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I have two unmarried teenagers still in school, a boy and a girl.  I am their father.  I am not their friend.  I make sure they are in Church every Sunday for fellowship.  But more important I make sure they read and study the Bible.  I make sure the best I can they handle themselves with honor, dignity, and ethics at as best I can.  I have had talks with both of them about the consequences of bad choices in life, up to and including unplanned pregnancies.  There is a plan in place in my family.  My children know what to expect.  My children know I will always love them, but they know that love does not mean blanket approval.  I have done what I can to raise healthy kids that won't be in the hypothetical position.  I cannot guarrantee that it will never happen.  They already know what the results will be if they pursue actions like what is in this thread.  I do not have to deal with this situation today, but I have put a plan in place, called PARENTING, so it will be easier to handle if a situation like this should ever arise.    

And by the way, just cause you ask how old my child is doesn't mean I am obligated to answer.  I chose to vaguely answer to help you understand where I am coming from.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Originally Pos

I have plenty of clues.

My answer is still this:

My next question to you is, exactly how far do you plan on interfering in their lives when they are no longer teenagers? Got a plan for when/if they decide they are no longer interested in "fellowship" and stop going to church? Maybe they switch religions or stop believing all together?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
My next question to you is, exactly how far do you plan on interfering in their lives when they are no longer teenagers? Got a plan for when/if they decide they are no longer interested in "fellowship" and stop going to church? Maybe they switch religions or stop believing all together?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Pos

I have plenty of clues.

My answer is still this:

See this is what you are incapable of understanding.  I have a plan on my response.  They have choices.  I will ALWAYS love my children.  If they commit murder and go to prison, I will love them, but they will undoubtedly need to pay their debt!  I can protect them so far, then their choices have consequences.  If they want to leave the church after they move out of my house, that is their choice.  I did the same thing in my early 20's.  Train up a child in they way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.  But he does, it will be his choice.  If my son cheated on my daughter in law, I would tell him get your stuff right son and do it quickly.  If he cowered and ran away from responsibility, ALL of his inheritance would go to his kids.  He would never see any monetary support for anything until he made it right.  I would be there to talk, I would be there to lend advice as long as he wanted it.  But either make things right or suffer the consequences on your own.  

Without writing a book, this whole subject and more is my life story.  I have lived this shit personally since I was old enough to remember anything.  You have two choices in life, learn to be a better person, or continue the spiral of cowardice and stand for nothing in life.  Stand for nothing, be nothing, and cherish nothing.  That is a sad life.  I have watched that happen.  It's America you do what you like, it is your choice.  I choose matter in this world.  I choose for my kids to matter.  That means being a father and not a friend scared to offend them or run them off.  I make zero assumptions about you and it's America, live it the way you want it.  But if I am 80 and my son cheats on his wife he may see my hand across his face before I give him advice.  He also may not.  But he knows I would rather die than compromise my integrity and I am raising him to be the same!

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:02:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at all.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:04:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I back my kid.
View Quote

And be complicit as he ruins the lives of your grandchildren.  Nice job, dad.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:12:32 PM EDT
[#38]
What else George?  It's been a good and productive chat so far.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Sure. But in the case of this example, its a man getting a little something on the side. Not exactly a historically unprecedented situation, no?

Give advice, give guidance, and when he ignores all that, back him however reasonably possible. It's what is done for family.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I back my kid.

Meh.

I'm really big on family, but if my kid is acting like a scumbag and hurting his wife and/or children, you're damn right I'm going to call him out on it.

Sure. But in the case of this example, its a man getting a little something on the side. Not exactly a historically unprecedented situation, no?

Give advice, give guidance, and when he ignores all that, back him however reasonably possible. It's what is done for family.
It's why integrity is a scarce commodity in the world today.  

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:16:33 PM EDT
[#40]
I would let them know that I knew and that their relationship with me is over until they rectify it. It's all MYOB till the mother or father of your grandkids, nieces, nephews etc. contracts a life changing STD.

I won't stand idly by while anyone hurts a member of my family INCLUDING another member of my family.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:20:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:21:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shows just how screwed up their mindset is, eh?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:24:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Same thing I do with other cheaters.  Stop associating with them.  The wife would probably get suspicious about why I was acting like that and i would tell her to ask the husband.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:24:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Without writing a book, this whole subject and more is my life story.  I have lived this shit personally since I was old enough to remember anything.  
View Quote

Since this is a thread about people's direct kids cheating on their spouses, you are saying that your direct children cheated on their spouses?  Or are you reading a whole bunch of other shit into the discussion, like beating your kids, adultery in general, and other messed up family crap....?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:25:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I back my kid.

Meh.

I'm really big on family, but if my kid is acting like a scumbag and hurting his wife and/or children, you're damn right I'm going to call him out on it.

Your world view of integrity is "agree with what I believe, otherwise you are scum".  
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:26:52 PM EDT
[#46]
my wife's grandma thinks I'm the greatest.

She told me that if she found out my wife , her granddaughter, was cheating on me she  would straighten her out. If that didn't work, she would tell me and let me straighten it out.
Her husband was a prick in every imaginable way, and she won't have it from her blood.

to answer the op question:
I would tell my child to knock it off. If that didn't happen, I'd tell the spouse.
If there were grandkids involved , I'd tear a strip off my kid over it. Cheating on a spouse is one thing; cheating on your own flesh and blood is another thing entirely.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:27:01 PM EDT
[#47]
I'd beat the living shit out of them then tell them to rat on themselves or I'll keep the beating happening.

My ex-fiancée's dad squealed on her.  She got a huge ring and was keeping it going when he told her "end it NOW or I will"  Then he found out she wouldn't tell me why it was off and he told me. Wouldn't say who/what/etc. just that was the reason.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'd beat the living shit out of them then tell them to rat on themselves or I'll keep the beating happening.

My ex-fiancée's dad squealed on her.  She got a huge ring and was keeping it going when he told her "end it NOW or I will"  Then he found out she wouldn't tell me why it was off and he told me. Wouldn't say who/what/etc. just that was the reason.

View Quote

you should take that man fishing.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:32:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:34:55 PM EDT
[#50]
You never go against blood. You never know what goes on in a mans house. Leave it be.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top